Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Most evil naruto character.

darkdrone013

[1]Jan 31, 2009
    • level: 4

well, to start out with, the most evil naruto character to me is dosu.true he's not strong(at least it appears so), but man is he cruel. a traitor and killed the messenger sent to fetch naruto.now that's cruel.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DarkHero20

[2]Jan 31, 2009
    You mean Danzou. Dosu was a genin from Sound.

narutorox3

[3]Jan 31, 2009
    • level: 9
    Pain and Madara.

darkdrone013

[4]Jan 31, 2009
    ya, i meant danzou

OneNotTaken

[5]Jan 31, 2009
    • level: 21
    Orochimaru hands down?

We don't know enough about any of the other most powerful enemies to say they are more evil than a person who betrays, murders without remorse, and experiments on hundreds of innocent people for his own gain.

pikastatic100

[6]Jan 31, 2009
    • level: 48
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    Orochimaru hands down?

We don't know enough about any of the other most powerful enemies to say they are more evil than a person who betrays, murders without remorse, and experiments on hundreds of innocent people for his own gain.

Agreed, no one we've seen so far can beat Oro's pure evilness.
    Edited on 01/31/2009 3:16pm

nacholibre92

[7]Jan 31, 2009
    • level: 24
    Well Pain showed some remorse when hearing the news about the deaths of Hidan and Kakuzu so I say Orochimaru.

Nightmare_Ocean

[8]Jan 31, 2009
    • level: 3
    Pein also told Akatsuki they should mourn for Deidara as another example of that.

I agree. Orochimaru without a doubt.

ultimatekey

[9]Jan 31, 2009
    • level: 22
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    Orochimaru hands down?

Yeah such as the Fourth Kazekage(Gaaras Father), I mean he sealed a drunken spirit inside his own son while he was in his mothers womb, and she died because of it, and he wanted Gaara to be the "Ultimate Weapon" of the Village Hidden in the Sand, but something went wrong, and the experiment have failed, and the Fourth Kazekage, thinks his own son as a failure, which why Gaara was a psychopath, and killed anybody who been mean to him, all he wanted was love. Well anyway Orochimaru killed the Fourth Kazekage (serves him right), and Gaara surpassed his father by being the Fifth Kazekage. Well, the good news is Gaara got the Shukaku out of him by the Akatsuki. By the way, was it Chiyo who sealed the Shukaku inside Gaara, or was it the Fourth Kazekage?

SSj022

[10]Jan 31, 2009
    • level: 16
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    Orochimaru hands down?

Murdering without remorse and killing innocent people is what made Pain so infamous.

OneNotTaken

[11]Jan 31, 2009
    SSj022 wrote:
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    Orochimaru hands down?

Murdering without remorse and killing innocent people is what made Pain so infamous.

We have never seen him gain the sick pleasure Orochimaru does out of it.

OneNotTaken

[12]Jan 31, 2009
    ultimatekey wrote:
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    Orochimaru hands down?

Yeah such as the Fourth Kazekage(Gaaras Father), I mean he sealed a drunken spirit inside his own son while he was in his mothers womb, and she died because of it, and he wanted Gaara to be the "Ultimate Weapon" of the Village Hidden in the Sand, but something went wrong, and the experiment have failed, and the Fourth Kazekage, thinks his own son as a failure, which why Gaara was a psychopath, and killed anybody who been mean to him, all he wanted was love. Well anyway Orochimaru killed the Fourth Kazekage (serves him right), and Gaara surpassed his father by being the Fifth Kazekage. Well, the good news is Gaara got the Shukaku out of him by the Akatsuki. By the way, was it Chiyo who sealed the Shukaku inside Gaara, or was it the Fourth Kazekage?

The 4th kazekage did those things to protect his villiage. His intentions were pure. He was willing to sacrifice his loved ones for the good of his people. I don't think that's evil at all, just bad judgment while under the pressure of leadership.

SSj022

[13]Jan 31, 2009
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    SSj022 wrote:
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    Orochimaru hands down?

No, but you said for "his own gain". Pain killed anyone that went against his "ideals".

Mesolarkonomy

[14]Jan 31, 2009
    Obviously Shino is the most evil character. Always selling those drugs to everyone...

Either that or Oro.

OneNotTaken

[15]Jan 31, 2009
    SSj022 wrote:
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    SSj022 wrote:
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    Orochimaru hands down?

No, but you said for "his own gain". Pain killed anyone that went against his "ideals".

Yeah...but I mean... I'd say killing people because you think they live life incorrectly is less evil than torturing and experimenting on people just because you can. Also I think oro enjoy's it a lot more than pein does.

SSj022

[16]Jan 31, 2009
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    SSj022 wrote:
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    SSj022 wrote:
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    Orochimaru hands down?

Yeah...but I mean... I'd say killing people because you think they live life incorrectly is less evil than torturing and experimenting on people just because you can. Also I think oro enjoy's it a lot more than pein does.
    I'm not sure, a person's perspective on what is incorrect could be really twisted. All that I'm saying is that Pain and Orochimaru have committed some of the same acts. Personally, I do feel Pain gains some sort of pleasure or accomplishment by having people experience pain.
    Edited on 01/31/2009 5:29pm

pikastatic100

[17]Jan 31, 2009
    • level: 48
    SSj022 wrote:
    All that I'm saying is that Pain and Orochimaru have committed some of the same acts. Personally, I do feel Pain gain some sort of pleasure or accomplishment by having people experience pain.

Agreed, he just doesn't show emotions as much as Oro does, which doesn't make it as obvious.

Nightmare_Ocean

[18]Jan 31, 2009
    • level: 3
    Pein has world peace in mind. Oro only does what he does for sick pleasure with nothing so noble in mind.

Pein doesn't really seem like he enjoys anything he's doing. It's more like an act of desperation where he's doing it because he feels he has to, not because he gets a sick thrill out of it like Oro, Hidan, etc.

RaizenYusuke

[19]Jan 31, 2009
    • level: 28

I do not think Pain gets pleasure for inflicting pain, from what I can say he just has a god complex and feels he needs to inflict pain on people who he deems do not know true pain.

Most evil character the Nine Tails, it was known as a natural disaster long before Madara used it to try and destroy Konoha, he kills for pleasure and has most likely wiped out countless of civilizations over the centuries.

Edited on 01/31/2009 5:35pm

OneNotTaken

[20]Jan 31, 2009
    The nine tails isn't really a person, and...we really know nothing about it. It is obviously at least as intelligent as a person as it can speak and reason and such, so there must be a reason it is destructive. All we know of it is "legend" in a sense, the only thing we know for sure it did is attack konoha, and it turns out madara was controlling it. For all we know the kyuubi could be a victim in all of this.