Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Most evil naruto character.

RaizenYusuke

[21]Jan 31, 2009
    • level: 28
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    The nine tails isn't really a person, and...we really know nothing about it. It is obviously at least as intelligent as a person as it can speak and reason and such, so there must be a reason it is destructive. All we know of it is "legend" in a sense, the only thing we know for sure it did is attack konoha, and it turns out madara was controlling it. For all we know the kyuubi could be a victim in all of this.
    The Nine Tails is still a character so I felt it should be included. Based on his interaction with Naruto it does not seem that legend was that far off about it. Plus being intelligent does not always mean there is a reason behind said evil actions.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nacholibre92

[22]Jan 31, 2009
    • level: 24
    Nightmare_Ocean wrote:
    Pein has world peace in mind. Oro only does what he does for sick pleasure with nothing so noble in mind.

Pein doesn't really seem like he enjoys anything he's doing. It's more like an act of desperation where he's doing it because he feels he has to, not because he gets a sick thrill out of it like Oro, Hidan, etc.
    Agreed.

OneNotTaken

[23]Jan 31, 2009
    • level: 21
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    The nine tails isn't really a person, and...we really know nothing about it. It is obviously at least as intelligent as a person as it can speak and reason and such, so there must be a reason it is destructive. All we know of it is "legend" in a sense, the only thing we know for sure it did is attack konoha, and it turns out madara was controlling it. For all we know the kyuubi could be a victim in all of this.
    The Nine Tails is still a character so I felt it should be included. Based on his interaction with Naruto it does not seem that legend was that far off about it. Plus being intelligent does not always mean there is a reason behind said evil actions.

You're right, it should be included, and you're also right that it doesn't have to have a reason, I just think he does.

Also, all of his interactions with naruto have had the same general theme of "let me out or I'll take you over and/or kill you" and...that doesn't make him evil, I wouldn't be very happy locked up inside of an annoying little kid for 16 years either.

Nightmare_Ocean

[24]Jan 31, 2009
    • level: 3
    During their first meeting, Kyuubi said some pretty graphic things and I believe even said he'd level the Village once he got out.

RaizenYusuke

[25]Jan 31, 2009
    • level: 28

OneNotTaken wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    You're right, it should be included, and you're also right that it doesn't have to have a reason, I just think he does. Also, all of his interactions with naruto have had the same general theme of "let me out or I'll take you over and/or kill you" and...that doesn't make him evil, I wouldn't be very happy locked up inside of an annoying little kid for 16 years either.
    When it is in control of Naruto's body when Naruto goes 4T the first thing it does is destroy everthing around it though. It destroyed a enitre city when Naruto first went 4T when training with Jiraiya and almost killed Jiraiya and probably killed many people in the village Jiraiya and Naruto were training in before Naruto finally regained control and turned normal. I think the 4T state gives us insight on the Nine Tails true character.

Edited on 01/31/2009 7:11pm

OneNotTaken

[26]Jan 31, 2009
    • level: 21
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

OneNotTaken wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    You're right, it should be included, and you're also right that it doesn't have to have a reason, I just think he does. Also, all of his interactions with naruto have had the same general theme of "let me out or I'll take you over and/or kill you" and...that doesn't make him evil, I wouldn't be very happy locked up inside of an annoying little kid for 16 years either.
    When it is in control of Naruto's body when Naruto goes 4T the first thing it does is destroy everthing around it though. It destroyed a enitre city when Naruto first went 4T when training with Jiraiya and almost killed Jiraiya and probably killed many people in the village Jiraiya and Naruto were training in before Naruto finally regained control and turned normal. I think the 4T state gives us insight on the Nine Tails true character.

Maybe.

Ranemoraken

[27]Feb 2, 2009
    • level: 20
    Well, as for characters, the nine-tails might be able to be reigned by Naruto some day. Orochimaru, on the other hand, has never had anything redeemable about him ever. He has always been evil, has had nothing virtuous or honorable about him.

stitch069917

[28]Feb 3, 2009
    • level: 76
    I agree, Orochimaru is the most evil because he didn't care who died or what he destroyed in order to reach his goals. Pain has a goal, although his logic for the goal of peace is askew. Then again, some of the Akatsuki are evil but not on the same level as Orochimaru.