Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

NaruSaku VS NaruHina

Which is better?

  • Avatar of Eyes_of_God

    Eyes_of_God

    [381]Nov 7, 2008
    • member since: 11/06/08
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 244
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Eyes_of_God wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Now you're just jumping to conclusions. I don't ever recall saying that I was 100% right or that my experience with anime automatically made me correct.
    No but you only bring up the "14 years of..." when your in an Argument. Meaning you ONLY use it to try and prove you point no matter how Idiotic it is.
    Whatever. I don't even bring it up that much.
    Wow...That's a lie... You bring it up so much that it's your Catchphrase. You bring it up so much that Firefox even said he will Break your Legs if you say it again. YOU SAY IT SO MUCH that someone referenced it in there Post without you being there.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kurono_76767

    kurono_76767

    [382]Nov 7, 2008
    • member since: 08/30/08
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 2,015
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Eyes_of_God wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Now you're just jumping to conclusions. I don't ever recall saying that I was 100% right or that my experience with anime automatically made me correct.
    No but you only bring up the "14 years of..." when your in an Argument. Meaning you ONLY use it to try and prove you point no matter how Idiotic it is.

    Whatever. I don't even bring it up that much.

    I'm not trying to prove anything. Some people say stuff that makes it seem like they think I'm a noob to the anime culture. It's just my way of telling them that's not true.

    If I offend anybody, I'm not meaning to.

    Lastly, I tend to stay away from idiotic arguments and only go for ones where logic comes into play.

    As far as my experience goes, it gives me a good idea what's gonna happen, especially when the author loves cliches, but I NEVER said I knew for sure what was gonna happen.

    Again, you're just jumping to conclusions. Either that or I unintentionally offended again.

    you jump to conclusions as well like there is a 100% chance that naruto will live or climbing mount everest is more realisitic than sasusaku happening using your 14 years of anime experience.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FrozenTundra88

    FrozenTundra88

    [383]Nov 7, 2008
    • member since: 03/06/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 10,941
    kurono_76767 wrote:
    Eyes_of_God wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Now you're just jumping to conclusions. I don't ever recall saying that I was 100% right or that my experience with anime automatically made me correct.
    No but you only bring up the "14 years of..." when your in an Argument. Meaning you ONLY use it to try and prove your point no matter how Idiotic it is.
    he des that when he doesn't want something to happen ie/ sakura dieing, naruto dieing, sasusaku, naruhina

    You made that up.

    Sheesh, am I so nice and levelheaded that people suspect ulterior motives?

    As far as SasuSaku and NaruHina go, that's just common sense.

    Both of those are crack pairings at this point.

    For those new to the term, a crack pairing is a pairing that is highly implausible and/or bizarre, but has supporters anyway.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FrozenTundra88

    FrozenTundra88

    [384]Nov 7, 2008
    • member since: 03/06/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 10,941
    Eyes_of_God wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Eyes_of_God wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Now you're just jumping to conclusions. I don't ever recall saying that I was 100% right or that my experience with anime automatically made me correct.
    No but you only bring up the "14 years of..." when your in an Argument. Meaning you ONLY use it to try and prove you point no matter how Idiotic it is.
    Whatever. I don't even bring it up that much.
    Wow...That's a lie... You bring it up so much that it's your Catchphrase. You bring it up so much that Firefox even said he will Break your Legs if you say it again. YOU SAY IT SO MUCH that someone referenced it in there Post without you being there.

    I only brought it up seven times. I counted.

    That's not a catchphrase, buddy.

    I'd need to say it once a day every day for five whole weeks for it to get that title.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kurono_76767

    kurono_76767

    [385]Nov 7, 2008
    • member since: 08/30/08
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 2,015
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    kurono_76767 wrote:
    Eyes_of_God wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Now you're just jumping to conclusions. I don't ever recall saying that I was 100% right or that my experience with anime automatically made me correct.
    No but you only bring up the "14 years of..." when your in an Argument. Meaning you ONLY use it to try and prove your point no matter how Idiotic it is.
    he des that when he doesn't want something to happen ie/ sakura dieing, naruto dieing, sasusaku, naruhina

    You made that up.

    Sheesh, am I so nice and levelheaded that people suspect ulterior motives?

    As far as SasuSaku and NaruHina go, that's just common sense.

    Both of those are crack pairings at this point.

    For those new to the term, a crack pairing is a pairing that is highly implausible and/or bizarre, but has supporters anyway.

    what did i make up?

    you do't want sakura or naruto to die and in another thread you brought up your 14 years experience to bring it up.

    btw naruhina and sasusaku aren't crack pairings a crack pairing would be haku/pein or akamaru/madara
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kurono_76767

    kurono_76767

    [386]Nov 7, 2008
    • member since: 08/30/08
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 2,015
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Eyes_of_God wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Eyes_of_God wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Now you're just jumping to conclusions. I don't ever recall saying that I was 100% right or that my experience with anime automatically made me correct.
    No but you only bring up the "14 years of..." when your in an Argument. Meaning you ONLY use it to try and prove you point no matter how Idiotic it is.
    Whatever. I don't even bring it up that much.
    Wow...That's a lie... You bring it up so much that it's your Catchphrase. You bring it up so much that Firefox even said he will Break your Legs if you say it again. YOU SAY IT SO MUCH that someone referenced it in there Post without you being there.

    I only brought it up seven times. I counted.

    That's not a catchphrase, buddy.

    I'd need to say it once a day every day for five whole weeks for it to get that title.

    way more than 7 times. firefox wouldn't want to break your leg if you say it again if you have only said it 7 times
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Eyes_of_God

    Eyes_of_God

    [387]Nov 7, 2008
    • member since: 11/06/08
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 244
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Eyes_of_God wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Eyes_of_God wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Now you're just jumping to conclusions. I don't ever recall saying that I was 100% right or that my experience with anime automatically made me correct.
    No but you only bring up the "14 years of..." when your in an Argument. Meaning you ONLY use it to try and prove you point no matter how Idiotic it is.
    Whatever. I don't even bring it up that much.
    Wow...That's a lie... You bring it up so much that it's your Catchphrase. You bring it up so much that Firefox even said he will Break your Legs if you say it again. YOU SAY IT SO MUCH that someone referenced it in there Post without you being there.
    I only brought it up seven times. I counted. That's not a catchphrase, buddy. I'd need to say it once a day every day for five whole weeks for it to get that title.
    You only brought it up seven times and Firefox said he will break your legs if you say it again? Also a Cacthphrase is something that people know you for. Like Bender Catchphrase is "Kiss my Shiney Metal A**" even though he doesn't say it every Episode that is what he is known for. You my Friend are known for the "14 years of..."
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FrozenTundra88

    FrozenTundra88

    [388]Nov 7, 2008
    • member since: 03/06/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 10,941
    kurono_76767 wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Eyes_of_God wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Now you're just jumping to conclusions. I don't ever recall saying that I was 100% right or that my experience with anime automatically made me correct.
    No but you only bring up the "14 years of..." when your in an Argument. Meaning you ONLY use it to try and prove you point no matter how Idiotic it is.

    Whatever. I don't even bring it up that much.

    I'm not trying to prove anything. Some people say stuff that makes it seem like they think I'm a noob to the anime culture. It's just my way of telling them that's not true.

    If I offend anybody, I'm not meaning to.

    Lastly, I tend to stay away from idiotic arguments and only go for ones where logic comes into play.

    As far as my experience goes, it gives me a good idea what's gonna happen, especially when the author loves cliches, but I NEVER said I knew for sure what was gonna happen.

    Again, you're just jumping to conclusions. Either that or I unintentionally offended again.

    you jump to conclusions as well like there is a 100% chance that naruto will live or climbing mount everest is more realisitic than sasusaku happening using your 14 years of anime experience.

    I said that in a bad mood.

    In reality, it's more like 95% and I'd say that even if I was a Shakespeare fanatic. [He writes tragic stories, only one that actually appealed to me]

    SasuSaku is implausible, but I didn't say that from my anime experience of 14 years.

    I said that from a combination of common sense and what it takes for two people, even in fictional works, to get together.

    Interaction and mutual feelings are only half of it and the latter doesn't even apply to SasuSaku nor NaruHina.
    Edited on 11/07/2008 1:00pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kurono_76767

    kurono_76767

    [389]Nov 7, 2008
    • member since: 08/30/08
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 2,015
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    kurono_76767 wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Eyes_of_God wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Now you're just jumping to conclusions. I don't ever recall saying that I was 100% right or that my experience with anime automatically made me correct.
    No but you only bring up the "14 years of..." when your in an Argument. Meaning you ONLY use it to try and prove you point no matter how Idiotic it is.

    Whatever. I don't even bring it up that much.

    I'm not trying to prove anything. Some people say stuff that makes it seem like they think I'm a noob to the anime culture. It's just my way of telling them that's not true.

    If I offend anybody, I'm not meaning to.

    Lastly, I tend to stay away from idiotic arguments and only go for ones where logic comes into play.

    As far as my experience goes, it gives me a good idea what's gonna happen, especially when the author loves cliches, but I NEVER said I knew for sure what was gonna happen.

    Again, you're just jumping to conclusions. Either that or I unintentionally offended again.

    you jump to conclusions as well like there is a 100% chance that naruto will live or climbing mount everest is more realisitic than sasusaku happening using your 14 years of anime experience.

    I said that in a bad mood.

    In reality, it's more like 95%.

    SasuSaku is implausible, but I didn't say that from my anime experience of 14 years.

    I said that from a combination of common sense and what it takes for two people, even in fictional works, to get together.

    Interaction and mutual feelings are only half of it and the latter doesn't even apply to SasuSaku nor NaruHina.

    then you must always be in a bad mood because you make giant exaggerations to prove your point
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FrozenTundra88

    FrozenTundra88

    [390]Nov 7, 2008
    • member since: 03/06/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 10,941
    kurono_76767 wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    kurono_76767 wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Eyes_of_God wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Now you're just jumping to conclusions. I don't ever recall saying that I was 100% right or that my experience with anime automatically made me correct.
    No but you only bring up the "14 years of..." when your in an Argument. Meaning you ONLY use it to try and prove you point no matter how Idiotic it is.

    Whatever. I don't even bring it up that much.

    I'm not trying to prove anything. Some people say stuff that makes it seem like they think I'm a noob to the anime culture. It's just my way of telling them that's not true.

    If I offend anybody, I'm not meaning to.

    Lastly, I tend to stay away from idiotic arguments and only go for ones where logic comes into play.

    As far as my experience goes, it gives me a good idea what's gonna happen, especially when the author loves cliches, but I NEVER said I knew for sure what was gonna happen.

    Again, you're just jumping to conclusions. Either that or I unintentionally offended again.

    you jump to conclusions as well like there is a 100% chance that naruto will live or climbing mount everest is more realisitic than sasusaku happening using your 14 years of anime experience.

    I said that in a bad mood.

    In reality, it's more like 95%.

    SasuSaku is implausible, but I didn't say that from my anime experience of 14 years.

    I said that from a combination of common sense and what it takes for two people, even in fictional works, to get together.

    Interaction and mutual feelings are only half of it and the latter doesn't even apply to SasuSaku nor NaruHina.

    then you must always be in a bad mood because you make giant exaggerations to prove your point

    Not all of my exaggerations are giant.

    Also, College and real life do have me a bit frazzled, especially since I have a learning disability, but I'm not always in a bad mood.

    Lastly, I just don't see a lot of this stuff happening. Not in a million years.
    Edited on 11/07/2008 1:24pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Uchihahawk

    Uchihahawk

    [391]Nov 7, 2008
    • member since: 10/26/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 401
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Whatever. I don't even bring it up that much.
    I'm pretty sure ALOT of people disagree with that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.