Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

NaruSaku VS NaruHina

Which is better?

Polka_Dot

[101]Apr 30, 2007
    • level: 12

NekoOfDarkness wrote:
    Sheesh. Everybody's either "NaruSaku"-this or "NaruHina"-that. What about all the other options? Like why cant he have them BOTH? Or, my personal favorite, What if Naruto dies a virgin?

Ummm.....*points at the poll*  Those options are up there.  We just barely choose them.  Though I do like that one idea about Naruto dating Sakura than cheating on her with Hinata.  Then, everyone would be happy.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Phoenix-Omega

[102]Apr 30, 2007
    • level: 3
    anubis145 wrote:
    leafninja0011 wrote:
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:

Lando65203 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    I wish JM and Lando were here... they could support NaruHina with something that occassionally looked sort of like intelligence...
    LoL I guess I'll take that as a compliment. I'm still Naru/Hina, but like my sig says, one has to be patient for this stuff to pan out.

I can't see sigs for some reason.

Never the less. I would like to point out, having recently watched movie 3, that there are numerous points in the end where Naruto and Sakura are depicted as being "close". One instance they are sitting on a tree branch watching the sunset together. Not that any of this matters cause it's a filler but oh, well. I was getting bored.

Don't worry, this post isn't all rambling on. I would like to ask the question:

Why do NaruHina supporters support NaruHina? I quite frankly can't understand why.

why do narusaku supportors support narusaku?
    NaruSaku has this magical substance called evidence and thought. NaruHina has a bunch of crazed under-educated flaming spamming fanboys and Lando. Our reasons for belief include, but are not limited to the fact that NaruSaku has some actual development, Hinata is most likely not going to appear again, if Hinata does appear again it will be a minor role, Hinata does not really love Naruto, Hinata's admiration for Naruto is based on a lie, Sakura admires Naruto for who he really is, Sakura has shown signs of falling in love with Naruto, Temari, Sai, and Yamato were clearly about to call her out on her feelings, and the focus of the story is on the triangles of NaruSasuSaku, JirOroTsu, and KakObiRin/ObiKakRin which does not include Hinata.

Wait a sec... I think I missed that, when did Temari try to say anything?

anubis145

[103]Apr 30, 2007
    • level: 9
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:

NekoOfDarkness wrote:
    Sheesh. Everybody's either "NaruSaku"-this or "NaruHina"-that. What about all the other options? Like why cant he have them BOTH? Or, my personal favorite, What if Naruto dies a virgin?

Poor Naruto. I'm waiting for open warfare. I'd love to see that, the battle chants would be "NaruSaku/NaruHina PWNS ALL!" or some such similar crap. I'd be sitting there reading the manga instead of fighting though.

I think the battle chants would be more like:
    NaruSaku: FOR FACTS! *charges into battle*
    NaruHina: FOR FANDOM! *charges into battle*
    NaruSakuHina: FOR TRUTHINESS *waves a Colbertnation flag*

Phoenix-Omega

[104]Apr 30, 2007
    anubis145 wrote:
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:

NekoOfDarkness wrote:

Poor Naruto. I'm waiting for open warfare. I'd love to see that, the battle chants would be "NaruSaku/NaruHina PWNS ALL!" or some such similar crap. I'd be sitting there reading the manga instead of fighting though.

I think the battle chants would be more like: NaruSaku: FOR FACTS! *charges into battle* NaruHina: FOR FANDOM! *charges into battle* NaruSakuHina: FOR TRUTHINESS *waves a Colbertnation flag*

Ha, yeah probably. How many NaruSaku fans believe in god I wonder?

anubis145

[105]Apr 30, 2007
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:

NekoOfDarkness wrote:

I think the battle chants would be more like: NaruSaku: FOR FACTS! *charges into battle* NaruHina: FOR FANDOM! *charges into battle* NaruSakuHina: FOR TRUTHINESS *waves a Colbertnation flag*

I don't and I'm pretty Daidoji_Tangen once said he's an atheist too, but I might be wrong.

Phoenix-Omega

[106]Apr 30, 2007
    anubis145 wrote:
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:

NekoOfDarkness wrote:

I don't and I'm pretty Daidoji_Tangen once said he's an atheist too, but I might be wrong.

I thought that might be the case. Any one else?

Fallout_Girl

[107]Apr 30, 2007
    • level: 18
    I'm agnostic...

NekoOfDarkness

[108]Apr 30, 2007
    • level: 7
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:

NekoOfDarkness wrote:

Err...I don't exactly understand the relationship between "NaruSaku" fans and believing in God...

Phoenix-Omega

[109]Apr 30, 2007
    NekoOfDarkness wrote:
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:

NekoOfDarkness wrote:

Err...I don't exactly understand the relationship between "NaruSaku" fans and believing in God...

I'm conducting research. Once I have collected all necesary data I will present it then. 

NaruHina fans. Do you believe in god?

shinigamikid

[110]Apr 30, 2007
    • level: 32
    naruxhina r the best . no doubt!!!

HEATXZ

[111]Apr 30, 2007
    NaruHina rules! Sakura will have Lee

venusandcancer

[112]Apr 30, 2007
    • level: 10
    I'm an atheist and I love Naru/Hina I just hate their fans! (well most of 'em)

leafninja0011

[113]Apr 30, 2007
    • level: 20
    anubis145 wrote:
    leafninja0011 wrote:
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:

Lando65203 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    I wish JM and Lando were here... they could support NaruHina with something that occassionally looked sort of like intelligence...
    LoL I guess I'll take that as a compliment. I'm still Naru/Hina, but like my sig says, one has to be patient for this stuff to pan out.

Never the less. I would like to point out, having recently watched movie 3, that there are numerous points in the end where Naruto and Sakura are depicted as being "close". One instance they are sitting on a tree branch watching the sunset together. Not that any of this matters cause it's a filler but oh, well. I was getting bored.

Why do NaruHina supporters support NaruHina? I quite frankly can't understand why.

NaruSaku has this magical substance called evidence and thought. NaruHina has a bunch of crazed under-educated flaming spamming fanboys and Lando. Our reasons for belief include, but are not limited to the fact that NaruSaku has some actual development, Hinata is most likely not going to appear again, if Hinata does appear again it will be a minor role, Hinata does not really love Naruto, Hinata's admiration for Naruto is based on a lie, Sakura admires Naruto for who he really is, Sakura has shown signs of falling in love with Naruto, Temari, Sai, and Yamato were clearly about to call her out on her feelings, and the focus of the story is on the triangles of NaruSasuSaku, JirOroTsu, and KakObiRin/ObiKakRin which does not include Hinata.
    under-educated fanboys? what does that suppose 2 mean?

Edited on 04/30/2007 4:14pm
    Edited 2 total times.

anubis145

[114]Apr 30, 2007
    leafninja0011 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    leafninja0011 wrote:
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:

Lando65203 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:

It means you insist NaruHina is inevitably going to happen regardless of the mountains of facts that contradict that statement.

SwordsOfBlood

[115]Apr 30, 2007
    Suigetsu4Life wrote:

leafninja0011 wrote:
    This thread is gonna end up a flame war.....NaruHina!

Sheesh, you don't have to get so angry and serous abotu this stuff. It's not real!

Nice Icon

leafninja0011

[116]Apr 30, 2007
    anubis145 wrote:
    leafninja0011 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    leafninja0011 wrote:
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:

Lando65203 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:

It means you insist NaruHina is inevitably going to happen regardless of the mountains of facts that contradict that statement.
    Funny how u try 2 act so smart,lol.
    Edited on 04/30/2007 4:53pm

Drunk_Samurai

[117]Apr 30, 2007
    • level: 15
    leafninja0011 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    leafninja0011 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    leafninja0011 wrote:
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:

Lando65203 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:

Never the less. I would like to point out, having recently watched movie 3, that there are numerous points in the end where Naruto and Sakura are depicted as being "close". One instance they are sitting on a tree branch watching the sunset together. Not that any of this matters cause it's a filler but oh, well. I was getting bored.

Don't worry, this post isn't all rambling on. I would like to ask the question:

Funny how u try 2 act so smart,lol.

Anubis is right.

leafninja0011

[118]Apr 30, 2007
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    leafninja0011 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    leafninja0011 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    leafninja0011 wrote:
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:

Lando65203 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:

Never the less. I would like to point out, having recently watched movie 3, that there are numerous points in the end where Naruto and Sakura are depicted as being "close". One instance they are sitting on a tree branch watching the sunset together. Not that any of this matters cause it's a filler but oh, well. I was getting bored.

Anubis is right.
    whatever you say......

arana3193

[119]Apr 30, 2007
    • level: 8
    leafninja0011 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    leafninja0011 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    leafninja0011 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    leafninja0011 wrote:
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:

Lando65203 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:

Anubis is right.
    whatever you say......

OI THIS IS A TOPIC NOT A CONVERSATION FOR OR FIGHTING.
    FAR OUT WHO CARES IF YOUR SMART OR DUMB JUST STICK WITH THE TOPIC OR X-26 SUMTHING IS GOING TO BLOCK THIS THREAD AND I HOPE HE DOES CAUSE THIS IS STUPID ITS BEEN GOING ON EVER SINCE GEEEEEZ......

Drunk_Samurai

[120]Apr 30, 2007
    • level: 15
    arana3193 wrote:
    leafninja0011 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    leafninja0011 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    leafninja0011 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    leafninja0011 wrote:
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:

Lando65203 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:

Anubis is right.
    whatever you say......

OI THIS IS A TOPIC NOT A CONVERSATION FOR OR FIGHTING.
    FAR OUT WHO CARES IF YOUR SMART OR DUMB JUST STICK WITH THE TOPIC OR X-26 SUMTHING IS GOING TO BLOCK THIS THREAD AND I HOPE HE DOES CAUSE THIS IS STUPID ITS BEEN GOING ON EVER SINCE GEEEEEZ......

Animelegends12 is the only one who cares if people stay on topic.