Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

NaruSaku VS NaruHina

Which is better?

xTokiWartoothx

[121]Apr 30, 2007
    • level: 10
    sup yall, where da party at?!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cannonbolt414

[122]Apr 30, 2007
    • level: 6

***SPOILER***
    Edited on 04/30/2007 6:53pm

MissyAkat

[123]Apr 30, 2007
    • level: 1
    NaruHina.. It will never happen.

leafninja0011

[124]Apr 30, 2007
    • level: 20
    MissyAkat wrote:
    you never kno....

MissyAkat

[125]May 1, 2007
    leafninja0011 wrote:
    MissyAkat wrote:
    you never kno....

Yes. I do know. I know all.

Phoenix-Omega

[126]May 1, 2007
    • level: 3

leafninja0011 wrote:
    MissyAkat wrote:
    you never kno....

*sigh*

You can't seriously believe that Naruto and Hinata are getting together in the end.

SwordsOfBlood

[127]May 1, 2007
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:

leafninja0011 wrote:
    MissyAkat wrote:
    you never kno....

*sigh*

You can't seriously believe that Naruto and Hinata are getting together in the end.

It could happen

MissyAkat

[128]May 1, 2007
    SwordsOfBlood wrote:
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:

leafninja0011 wrote:
    MissyAkat wrote:
    you never kno....

*sigh*

It could happen

NO IT CAN'T!! :: Shoots Hinata ::

venusandcancer

[129]May 1, 2007
    • level: 10
    MissyAkat wrote:
    SwordsOfBlood wrote:
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:

leafninja0011 wrote:
    MissyAkat wrote:
    you never kno....

*sigh*

It could happen

NO IT CAN'T!! :: Shoots Hinata ::
    Then they die together!::Chops Naruto to pices::

PhilDiffy

[130]May 1, 2007
    • level: 9
    Haha, thanks cannonbolt for putting up my essay on this thread!

Yup. Naru/Hina is a failed topic. I have yet to see someone coherently argue for it other than sounding like a rabid fangirl.
    Edited on 05/01/2007 11:47am

anubis145

[131]May 1, 2007
    NaruHina is a fan pairing. Let's look at their feelings for each other:
    Hinata: Admires Naruto for his strength and determination, but finds him unapproachable. She seems to like him based on the lie that he is hated because he is weak and refused to try to help him through even that.
    Naruto: Who's Hinata again? The one who makes me ramen or the one who fought Temari?

Another fandom pairing, Kakashi and Sakura, has the same situation. The only differences are Kakashi knows who Sakura is and Sakura is able to approach Kakashi.

Phoenix-Omega

[132]May 1, 2007

anubis145 wrote:
    NaruHina is a fan pairing. Let's look at their feelings for each other: Hinata: Admires Naruto for his strength and determination, but finds him unapproachable. She seems to like him based on the lie that he is hated because he is weak and refused to try to help him through even that. Naruto: Who's Hinata again? The one who makes me ramen or the one who fought Temari? Another fandom pairing, Kakashi and Sakura, has the same situation. The only differences are Kakashi knows who Sakura is and Sakura is able to approach Kakashi.

It wasn't really a lie because Hinata admired Naruto before the start of the show. How long is undeterminably. But at that point everyone hated him.

Kakashi and Sakura? I have two words. One is "Sugar" but I've forgotten the other one...

Lando65203

[133]May 1, 2007
    • level: 12
    anubis145 wrote:
    Hinata: Admires Naruto for his strength and determination, but finds him unapproachable. She seems to like him based on the lie that he is hated because he is weak and refused to try to help him through even that.
    Naruto: Who's Hinata again? The one who makes me ramen or the one who fought Temari?

Another fandom pairing, Kakashi and Sakura, has the same situation. The only differences are Kakashi knows who Sakura is and Sakura is able to approach Kakashi.

Okay I'll give you that Naru/Hina is very slim on part 2 evidence put don't you think your going a little far lumping it together with Sakura and Kakashi? At least give me Choji and Ino...I kinda like that one although I wouldn't argue about it.

anubis145

[134]May 1, 2007
    Lando65203 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:

Okay I'll give you that Naru/Hina is very slim on part 2 evidence put don't you think your going a little far lumping it together with Sakura and Kakashi? At least give me Choji and Ino...I kinda like that one although I wouldn't argue about it.
    I was thinking of a more realistic couple that closely resembles the scenario I described, but KakaSaku was the best I could think of.

anubis145

[135]May 1, 2007
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:

anubis145 wrote:
    NaruHina is a fan pairing. Let's look at their feelings for each other: Hinata: Admires Naruto for his strength and determination, but finds him unapproachable. She seems to like him based on the lie that he is hated because he is weak and refused to try to help him through even that. Naruto: Who's Hinata again? The one who makes me ramen or the one who fought Temari? Another fandom pairing, Kakashi and Sakura, has the same situation. The only differences are Kakashi knows who Sakura is and Sakura is able to approach Kakashi.

It wasn't really a lie because Hinata admired Naruto before the start of the show. How long is undeterminably. But at that point everyone hated him.

Kakashi and Sakura? I have two words. One is "Sugar" but I've forgotten the other one...

She thought people hated him for the same reason her father doesn't like her: He's weak. This is clearly false. Naruto overpowered the best student at the Academy, a Chunin and a Jounin while he was still in the Academy. She admired his ability to keep trying even though he was weak which is based on the idea that Naruto is weak and he is not weak so her admiration of Naruto is based on a false assumption.

leafninja0011

[136]May 1, 2007
    • level: 20
    anubis145 wrote:
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:

anubis145 wrote:

She thought people hated him for the same reason her father doesn't like her: He's weak. This is clearly false. Naruto overpowered the best student at the Academy, a Chunin and a Jounin while he was still in the Academy. She admired his ability to keep trying even though he was weak which is based on the idea that Naruto is weak and he is not weak so her admiration of Naruto is based on a false assumption.
    of course it is.

Bakura3183

[137]May 1, 2007
    • level: 4

admiration is the furthest thing from understanding. Aizen from Bleach said that in regards to Hinamori.

NaruHina...chances are it isn't happening. We've gone all this time with no Hinata in sight. Hard to believe she can actually develop a romantic relationship with anyone much less Naruto given her crippling shyness that she displayed in Part II.

Edited on 05/01/2007 4:39pm

Rokaya

[138]May 1, 2007
    • level: 4
    cannonbolt414 wrote:

***SPOILER***

The evidence is perfect. Naruto and hinata just don't seem to have a real relationship the only reason there are naruhina fans is because of the fillers. Thats all I have to say.

zomg_ish_aki

[139]May 2, 2007
    • level: 2
    NaruxSaku all the way >w

chilipepper135

[140]May 2, 2007

cannonbolt414 wrote:

***SPOILER***
    Heh, that's like the perfect summary right there of why NaruSaku is the most likely/obvious pairing Let's see someone try to make half as many points for NaruHina

By the way, how do you make those *spoiler* things?