Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Narutards Unite!: Get back our dubs!

How many E-mail addresses did you complain from?

Ranemoraken

[1]Mar 8, 2009
    • level: 20

You know you love it, let's make a noticeable scene. I've already posted to both, and am waiting a reaction. Why wait for just me though? Why not let everyone get in on this.

As you know, naruto has been put off for weeks on end for no known reasons. I say we all ask why until an answer or our shows go back on air regularly.

When you ask both sides, post here so that we can all benefit in our collective enjoyment of the show. DO NOT TROLL OR FEED TROLLS. This isn't a referendum against subs versus dubs. No one wants to hear from people who don't share our collective enjoyment. Remember to be polite in your contact form, as swearing or belligerence is not conducive to response.

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/feedback/index.html

http://www.viz.com/about/contact/contact.php

It takes five minutes and when you're done, post here and join the cause!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ChaosBladewing

[2]Mar 8, 2009
    • level: 7
    I want to see the dub again, but no more filler. If they start with Shippuden, I will be happy, otherwise, let them just not post Naruto until they get Shippuden. However, I would like them to use the half-hour slot in the meantime for something other then 6-teen re-runs... man has Cartoon Network fallen...

jakedyl

[3]Mar 9, 2009
    • level: 1
    Theres no reason to send to Cartoon Network, as they don't reply back for months. I hope for them to release the dubs again, because I've been waiting for the dub to finish so we can watch Shippuden in dubbed. I'm gonna send them a message today. Thanks for telling us

Eddy654

[4]Mar 9, 2009
    • level: 18
    Your enthusiasm is admirable, I did however send a message to both CN and Viz seeking an answer to the problem. As I am tired of not having dubs, people do have speculations on why they havent been airing episodes. One is because they need to finish subbing the subbed version, but its like I mean they are already dubbing Shippuden and there probably on the Sasuke and Sai arc if not done with it so could it kill them to show the last 11 episodes of Naruto.
    Edited on 03/09/2009 7:47am

Tskyonmai07

[5]Mar 9, 2009
    • level: 14
    Eddy654 wrote:
    Your enthusiasm is admirable, I did however send a message to both CN and Viz seeking an answer to the problem. As I am tired of not having dubs, people do have speculations on why they havent been airing episodes. One is because they need to finish subbing the subbed version, but its like I mean they are already dubbing Shippuden and there probably on the Sasuke and Sai arc if not done with it so could it kill them to show the last 11 episodes of Naruto.
    frozen said they've dubbed up into the middle of th sora arc around episode 67 and hav stopped because of the subbing

Eddy654

[6]Mar 9, 2009
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    frozen said they've dubbed up into the middle of th sora arc around episode 67 and hav stopped because of the subbing
    So in other words its all because of the subbing, also I expected them to be around that part in terms of dubbing.

Tskyonmai07

[7]Mar 9, 2009
    Eddy654 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    So in other words its all because of the subbing, also I expected them to be around that part in terms of dubbing.
    yep thats why i think were going to be havin a marathon pretty soon on CN

CaneSmash82

[8]Mar 9, 2009
    • level: 5
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:

They won't. CN hates anime after all.

Eddy654

[9]Mar 9, 2009
    CaneSmash82 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:

Meh, well see. Also your pretty negative regarding this, not trying to be rude.

Tskyonmai07

[10]Mar 9, 2009
    CaneSmash82 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:

not really saturdays on [as] give us more than enough of a fix

remeber we got through the fillers preety quickly because of us having two epis a week now that were at the final strecth they've slowed things down a bit i mean dubbing takes time my friend and they've dubbed a plentful amount of shippuden of course they've most recently stopped because viz has taken over the task of subbing naruto for us they have about 2 weeks left of that and then there will be NO MORE EXCUSES.

CN kinda owes us cause of the whole canceling toonamai thing and the reruns so i see them giving us a one day marathon of the last 11 epis and airing the 1 hour shippuden preimere the following saturday

ross93

[11]Mar 9, 2009
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    CaneSmash82 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:

remeber we got through the fillers preety quickly because of us having two epis a week now that were at the final strecth they've slowed things down a bit i mean dubbing takes time my friend and they've dubbed a plentful amount of shippuden of course they've most recently stopped because viz has taken over the task of subbing naruto for us they have about 2 weeks left of that and then there will be NO MORE EXCUSES.

CN kinda owes us cause of the whole canceling toonamai thing and the reruns so i see them giving us a one day marathon of the last 11 epis and airing the 1 hour shippuden preimere the following saturday

wait so are they still dubbing. if not all hell will break lose. seriously ill go there my self and force the dubs on tv. (may not happen) but question are they gonna continue dubbing?

ultimatekey

[12]Mar 9, 2009
    • level: 22
    By the way Cartoon Network feedback won't work, they never email you back.

Eddy654

[13]Mar 9, 2009
    ultimatekey wrote:
    By the way Cartoon Network feedback won't work, they never email you back.
    Meh, its worth a shot and besides they dont need to reply all they need to do is read the email to see where we currently stand.

CaneSmash82

[14]Mar 9, 2009
    • level: 5
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    CaneSmash82 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:

AS is a separate network. Not that it matters since they hate anime too. Starting anime at 1 am? They seriously hate it.

Eddy654

[15]Mar 9, 2009
    CaneSmash82 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    CaneSmash82 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:

AS is a separate network. Not that it matters since they hate anime too. Starting anime at 1 am? They seriously hate it.
    Yeah 1am is a timeslot where most people are still sleeping, so basicaly they put anime in a slot where no one would be able to watch it or few be able to watch it. So in conclusion its a bit strange on their part.

Tskyonmai07

[16]Mar 9, 2009
    ross93 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    CaneSmash82 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:

wait so are they still dubbing. if not all hell will break lose. seriously ill go there my self and force the dubs on tv. (may not happen) but question are they gonna continue dubbing?
    they gave the VA's a break while heir subbing shippuden after the subbing is done i guess they'll go back to dubbing shippuden

superstar1986

[17]Mar 9, 2009
    • level: 10
    WOW! you guys r amazing at finding this stuff out. R these sources really reliable? Have they been proven true before?

Tskyonmai07

[18]Mar 9, 2009
    superstar1986 wrote:
    WOW! you guys r amazing at finding this stuff out. R these sources really reliable? Have they been proven true before?
    well i got my info from the interview with sasuke's VA and Temari's VA on newsrama(think thats the website) any way the link was posted by frozen about two months ago on the shippuden pre-disscusion thread

Eddy654

[19]Mar 9, 2009
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    superstar1986 wrote:
    well i got my info from the interview with sasuke's VA and Temari's VA on newsrama(think thats the website) any way the link was posted by frozen about two months ago on the shippuden pre-disscusion thread
    No wonder I missed it that was during my break from Tv.com.

springBOOB

[20]Mar 9, 2009
    • level: 11
    i have 3 accounts on the job to demand bringing back dub. too bad they have the same name and are on different providers