Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

naruto and the action flicks

silverfoxy8472

[1]Jan 23, 2009
    • level: 14

ok i hope this isn't tooo off topic but i want to talk about this with other viewers for some reason cartoon network has put on action flicks and cut naruto down to one episode a week now i wouldn't be upset if they kept it up at two episodes a week but they didn't and even worse the films are ones that have been on over and over.

sincerely,

silverfoxy

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

YamiGuzz

[2]Feb 7, 2009
    • level: 15
    It's pretty sad. They're just digging their own hole.

firefox59

[3]Feb 7, 2009
    • level: 19
    Hmm...its almost as if they are intentionally trying to delay gettin to Shippuden

silverfoxy8472

[4]Feb 10, 2009

ok i am trying to figure outwhy they don't give new movies at the very least but is there a way to get them to hear that this is making me angry?

sincerely,

silverfoxy

YoungLink89

[6]Feb 10, 2009
    • level: 18
    Agreed Imo the naruto films are generic as can be and don't catch my interest what-so-ever. at this rate we won't hit shippuden's debut until at least April maybe even May

pikastatic100

[7]Feb 10, 2009
    • level: 48
    YoungLink89 wrote:
    Agreed Imo the naruto films are generic as can be and don't catch my interest what-so-ever. at this rate we won't hit shippuden's debut until at least April maybe even May

If they keep airing new episodes only every 2 weeks/4 weeks like they're doing now, Shippuden won't likely debut until Autumn. -_-

mitarashianko

[8]Feb 10, 2009

pikastatic100 wrote:
    YoungLink89 wrote:
    If they keep airing new episodes only every 2 weeks/4 weeks like they're doing now, Shippuden won't likely debut until Autumn. -_-

Don't get your hopes up.

Nightmare_Sea

[9]Feb 10, 2009
    • level: 3
    The Shippuden dub was announced for 2009.

The sad thing is they didn't specify 'when' in 2009.

firefox59

[10]Feb 10, 2009
    • level: 19
    Nightmare_Sea wrote:
    The Shippuden dub was announced for 2009.

The sad thing is they didn't specify 'when' in 2009.
    December 31 11:58 pm

fredfredfred22

[11]Feb 10, 2009
    • level: 8
    i wish it would come

silverfoxy8472

[12]Feb 11, 2009

to me it isn't that the movies are generic though some of them are utterly generic and predictable but it is just that they don't give VARIETY how many times can you put on superman doomsday which i don't even like how many times can one see batman beyond return of the joker(one of the better repeat movies) even the naruto films like guardians of the cresent moon kingdom(actially my all time favorite of the repeat films at least it is naruto based sheesh) but if this a delaying tactic the better watch out this doesn't turn into a viper and poison them (translation send the ratings into the sewer).

sincerely,

silverfoxy

ultimatekey

[13]Feb 11, 2009
    • level: 22
    Guys, I think Shippuden is coming in the Spring. Because, thats when Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 4 is coming out. Why would they release the game, even though the dubbed haven't been released yet?

Nightmare_Sea

[14]Feb 11, 2009
    • level: 3
    ultimatekey wrote:
    Guys, I think Shippuden is coming in the Spring. Because, thats when Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 4 is coming out. Why would they release the game, even though the dubbed haven't been released yet?

You mean like how Ulquiorra and Grimmjow appeared in a Bleach video game, even though they haven't appeared in the Bleach dub yet?

ultimatekey

[15]Feb 11, 2009
    • level: 22
    Yeah, I mean, how are we suppose to know who they are, if we haven't seen them in the show yet? Unless they are secret characters.

TuxedoRay

[16]Feb 12, 2009
    • level: 6
    You get the subs or read the manga obviously. No way its gonna be Spring. Pretty much everybody who knows about Naruto is familiar with Shippuden, whether they read Jump or not. So it wont come as a shock. Now as for the exclusive gamers, I dunno. Another example was DB GT. That crappy PS1 game came out way b4 funimation did the series.

Anime-Fannn

[17]Feb 12, 2009
    • level: 7
    I don't know why they are doing this to the show that was pretty much saving CN along with a few other shows. If it were my decision, I would skip the fillers and head straight to Shippuuden

Sofohero

[18]Feb 12, 2009
    • level: 5
    I dont even bother watching naruto anymore on tv i mean sometimes they show the movies which i dont think r good at all and then there still in the fillers somewhere i watched a few of them but i am really tempted too just start watching shippuden online cause i dont ill miss to much in the fillers

silverfoxy8472

[19]Feb 13, 2009

ok to talk more to ppl's responses but first

1)younglink89 let me repeat this to me the naruto movies are NOT GENERIC they are far better than the animated bad movies from america BY FAR it is the fact they keep repeating the movies for the most part in a cycle.

2) UltimateKey I hope not but since it isn't too far away I don't think arguing the point is useful.

3)Nightmare_sea i must say ewww not a good prospect to think about I hope that doesn't happen that way with naruto but it just might.

4) UltimateKey that would be addressed towards those who don't have contacts within the anime communit that have told them the future but yes i see what you mean and again not a good prospect to think about.

5) TuxedoRay first btw NICE NAME my favorite character was tuxedo mask. getting onto the subject can't disagree because i have discussed the shippendu with a friend of mine though have not WATCHED the episodes so yeah i would be familiar with the characters moreso than others.

6) Anime-Fann i wouldn't ESPECIALLY since we have 11 episodes left till we reach shippendu. Though I have long since deduced why the fillers are happening Lady Tsunade is trying to distract Naruto from going after Sasuke however in the Shippendu he finally gets fed up and almost goes rogue so Lady Tsunade gives him the "mission" to hunt down sasuke to save him from going rogue i have as i said talked with my friend about this conclusion and my friend confirmed this logic i don't know about the rest of you speak your mind to this.

7)Sofohero btw nice avatar one of my faves from yu yu hakausho like the rose whip. getting to the subject though Unless you have watched the episodes on a place like saiyan island I think bothering about the episodes on tv is worth it and the movies WOW they are super great showing FURTHER advances in the future Hokage's powers and yes not even a question about it anyone who has watched it from the beginning has observed what i call the naruto effect his confidence his justsus all have gone up ESPECIALLY the naruto effect he bring out in people the best showing them through his example what is proper to do his effect on a situation is REMARKABLE definately the future hokage.

but the final thing is why slow it down with just 11 EPISODES TO GO BEFORE 220 THE SHIPPENDU? Why all these stupid films minus the naruto and pokemon films?

Sincerely,

Silverfoxy

Edited on 02/13/2009 5:03pm

YamiGuzz

[20]Feb 13, 2009
    • level: 15
    I think the movies are pretty decent but I would prefer the actual series. Does CN even know what they are doing to its channel?? I say air all the epsides and THEN air nothing but movies if they want. They should run anime on Saturdays, like they use to, and air movies on Sunday.