Naruto Battle Topic

Rafie26

[41]Feb 2, 2009
    • level: 11
    Autopilot_Off wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    Autopilot_Off wrote:
    Kakashi vs Deidara, that is a good one.

I think that Kakashi would defeat Deidara. Since Kakashi uses lightning jutsu and Deidara uses earth then Kakashi can diffuse Deidara's art. Also Deidara barely escaped Kakashi MS last time.The one thing that Deidara can do to possibly defeat Kakashi is blow himself up. I do not know if kakashi would be able to escape, but I think Kakashi is good enough to take Deidara out before he resorts blowing himself up.

But I wonder how Kakashi would have fared against that jutsu where he used the microscopic bombs.

I think Kakashi would have been fine with the microscopic bombs. They are made of chakra and Kakashi would be able to see them with his sharingan as a cloud just like sasuke did. Kakashi would be smart enough to avoid them at all cost.

Gai vs. Kimimoro (both at full strength): I think Gai would win, especially if he uses his gates.

I'm saying how would he avoid them? Would he bury himself undergound to avoid them even tho the bombs are in the ground, or would he have some unforeseen jutsu that would help him escape?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Rafie26

[42]Feb 2, 2009
    Sofohero wrote:

Hidan vs Kakashi

Kakashi hands down. But if Hidan gets that drop of blood from him, it could be dangerous for Kakashi. Even if Hidan did get the drop of blood from Kakashi. Before Hidan would go for the kill, he would try to toture Kakashi by inflicting pain on himself. By that time, Kakashi would have figured out the voodoo jutsu and immediately counter it with some sort of genjutsu or MS attack. So Kakashi is my vote.

firefox59

[43]Feb 2, 2009
    • level: 19
    Rafie26 wrote:
    Sofohero wrote:

Hidan vs Kakashi

Kakashi hands down. But if Hidan gets that drop of blood from him, it could be dangerous for Kakashi. Even if Hidan did get the drop of blood from Kakashi. Before Hidan would go for the kill, he would try to toture Kakashi by inflicting pain on himself. By that time, Kakashi would have figured out the voodoo jutsu and immediately counter it with some sort of genjutsu or MS attack. So Kakashi is my vote.
    Yeah if Shikamaru could capture Hidan then Kakashi could definitely avoid him. Immortality doesn't help if your head is in another dimension

RaizenYusuke

[44]Feb 2, 2009
    • level: 28
    Kakashi would beat Hidan the only way I see Hidan winning is if Kakashi did not know how Hidan's style works, but even then I find it hard for Kakashi to be caught by Hidan who wasn't even faster than Shikamaru.

Would Deidara even pull of his C4 before the fight ends? Sasuke could have killed Deidara before C4 but didn't because he needed answers. Let's face it Deidara is the type to underestimate all his opponent and has almost gotten killed in like every fight he was in because of it. Kakashi not having the handicape Sasuke had would probably take his shot at killing Deidara. Originally I was on the wall about Deidara vs Kakashi, but now that it has been revealed that Kakashi has more lightning jutsu I don't doubt he could beat Deidara. Nothing Sasuke did(aside from CS2) in his fight with Deidara was something someone as experinced as Kakashi couldn't do.

Jiraiya vs Sasori

Tskyonmai07

[45]Feb 2, 2009
    • level: 14
    i got to be honest with my self and say sasori

Mesolarkonomy

[46]Feb 2, 2009
    • level: 4
    J-man. D:

firefox59

[47]Feb 2, 2009
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    i got to be honest with my self and say sasori
    In regards to whom?

Ranemoraken

[48]Feb 2, 2009
    • level: 20
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Kakashi would beat Hidan the only way I see Hidan winning is if Kakashi did not know how Hidan's style works, but even then I find it hard for Kakashi to be caught by Hidan who wasn't even faster than Shikamaru.

Would Deidara even pull of his C4 before the fight ends? Sasuke could have killed Deidara before C4 but didn't because he needed answers. Let's face it Deidara is the type to underestimate all his opponent and has almost gotten killed in like every fight he was in because of it. Kakashi not having the handicape Sasuke had would probably take his shot at killing Deidara. Originally I was on the wall about Deidara vs Kakashi, but now that it has been revealed that Kakashi has more lightning jutsu I don't doubt he could beat Deidara. Nothing Sasuke did(aside from CS2) in his fight with Deidara was something someone as experinced as Kakashi couldn't do.

Jiraiya vs Sasori

The only time Sasuke had a chance to kill Deidara, Deidara made a clay clone to trap him. If I recall

as for Itachi-Jiraiya, I'll reserve my comments until we see how the Sharangan is best beaten.

As for any fight with Sasori, It's still a little unbelievable that he lost to Chiyo and Sakura. I love the fight, but he really is unbelieveably dangerous. Jiraiya though? Boy, I doubt it.

pikastatic100

[49]Feb 3, 2009
    • level: 48
    Tsunade vs. Kisame

narutorox3

[50]Feb 3, 2009
    • level: 9
    Kisame for Tsunade vs. Kisame and Sasori for Jiraiya vs. Sasori.

Nightmare_Ocean

[51]Feb 3, 2009
    • level: 3
    For Tsunade vs. Kisame, I vote Tsunade. I believe they're about on the same level. Plus, against a Taijutsu using Medical Ninja who is trained to dodge, I doubt there's much Sameheda could do for him and his only other strength is his Suiton.

Jiraiya vs. Sasori, Sasori might win if Jiraiya's normal, but if he's in Sage Mode with the strength and speed boosts it has, I doubt Jiraiya would lose.

Madara vs. Hiruzen in his prime

Rafie26

[52]Feb 3, 2009
    Nightmare_Ocean wrote:
    For Tsunade vs. Kisame, I vote Tsunade. I believe they're about on the same level. Plus, against a Taijutsu using Medical Ninja who is trained to dodge, I doubt there's much Sameheda could do for him and his only other strength is his Suiton.

Jiraiya vs. Sasori, Sasori might win if Jiraiya's normal, but if he's in Sage Mode with the strength and speed boosts it has, I doubt Jiraiya would lose.

In the case of Jiraiya vs Sasori. It's definitely going to Jiraiya. I've had long heated battles about Itachi vs. Jiraiya. My opinion still stands that they're equal. Now for Madara vs Hiruzen in his prime. I'll give that fight to Madara.

firefox59

[53]Feb 3, 2009
    Rafie26 wrote:
    Nightmare_Ocean wrote:

In the case of Jiraiya vs Sasori. It's definitely going to Jiraiya. I've had long heated battles about Itachi vs. Jiraiya. My opinion still stands that they're equal. Now for Madara vs Hiruzen in his prime. I'll give that fight to Madara.
    Thats definitely right. He couldn't have beaten Oro (in Shippuden) in his prime let alone Madara.

nacholibre92

[54]Feb 4, 2009
    • level: 24
    Shikamaru's brains vs. Itachi's MS.

Rafie26

[55]Feb 4, 2009
    nacholibre92 wrote:

Shikamaru's IQ couldn't get him out of a genjutsu that can't be dispelled. Or any of Itachi's MS attacks. Itachi's MS has my vote all the way.

Sofohero

[56]Feb 4, 2009
    • level: 5

Rafie26 wrote:
    nacholibre92 wrote:
    Shikamaru's IQ couldn't get him out of a genjutsu that can't be dispelled. Or any of Itachi's MS attacks. Itachi's MS has my vote all the way.

Yeah that is hands down Itachi, what about the present naruto vs Sasuke present

Rafie26

[57]Feb 4, 2009
    Sofohero wrote:

Rafie26 wrote:
    nacholibre92 wrote:

Now that's something I can't speculate. Most will probably say Naruto, but Sasuke still has his MS and Chidori attacks. I can't say who would win at this point. We'll just have to wait and see. Let them duke it out. Hopefully Naruto will be the victor since the last fight went to Sasuke.

firefox59

[58]Feb 4, 2009
    Rafie26 wrote:
    Sofohero wrote:

Rafie26 wrote:
    nacholibre92 wrote:

Now that's something I can't speculate. Most will probably say Naruto, but Sasuke still has his MS and Chidori attacks. I can't say who would win at this point. We'll just have to wait and see. Let them duke it out. Hopefully Naruto will be the victor since the last fight went to Sasuke.
    I have a feeling that Itachi's gift is going to be something pretty cool.

Tskyonmai07

[59]Feb 4, 2009
    • level: 14
    Rafie26 wrote:
    nacholibre92 wrote:

lets see if

itachi's gift>Sasuke's sharingan

Wind Chakra>Chidori Variations

Sage Mode>Sasuke's increased speed

FUTTON: RASENshuriken no Jutsu= Owns Sasuke

hm.. i guess this one goes to naruto

narutorox3

[60]Feb 4, 2009
    • level: 9
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    itachi's gift>Sasuke's sharingan

Wind Chakra>Chidori Variations
    Fire > Wind?

Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Sage Mode>Sasuke's increased speed
    Proof?