Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Naruto Battle Topic

  • Avatar of Nightmare_Sea

    Nightmare_Sea

    [81]Feb 5, 2009
    • member since: 02/05/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 87
    Manga proof?

    Okay, we're gonna need to actually see this stuff happening before proof even exists.

    Until those two fight again, anything we say, more specifically what has been said, is all conjecture until proven otherwise in future chapters.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of firefox59

    firefox59

    [82]Feb 5, 2009
    • member since: 09/25/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 7,233
    Nightmare_Sea wrote:
    Manga proof?

    Okay, we're gonna need to actually see this stuff happening before proof even exists.

    Until those two fight again, anything we say, more specifically what has been said, is all conjecture until proven otherwise in future chapters.
    Thank you
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RaizenYusuke

    RaizenYusuke

    [83]Feb 6, 2009
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 8,076
    Kakuzu vs Yamato
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tskyonmai07

    Tskyonmai07

    [84]Feb 6, 2009
    • member since: 08/03/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,813
    narutorox3 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    itachi's gift>Sasuke's sharingan

    Wind Chakra>Chidori Variations
    Fire > Wind?

    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Sage Mode>Sasuke's increased speed
    Proof?
    u don't remeber when that pein was going to attack Tsunade and naruto got to him JUS AZ SHE WAS GOING TO BE HIT and obliterated him the speed he used is diffenatley as fast or faster than sasuke's
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of firefox59

    firefox59

    [85]Feb 6, 2009
    • member since: 09/25/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 7,233
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Kakuzu vs Yamato
    Hmm. It would all hinge on if Yamato could move his wood attacks fast enough to hit Kakuzu. And idk if he could.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of narutorox3

    narutorox3

    [86]Feb 6, 2009
    • member since: 11/09/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,127
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    u don't remeber when that pein was going to attack Tsunade and naruto got to him JUS AZ SHE WAS GOING TO BE HIT and obliterated him the speed he used is diffenatley as fast or faster than sasuke's
    Ok here is Naruto. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/02-03/ He is just behind Tsuande right here. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/16/ As you can see in that same page the Pain body is coming towards Tsunade so the distance between Naruto is shortened. And basically Naruto moves in a blink of an eye and Rasengans it here http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/17-18/ Now prove that the distance Naruto traveled is greater than the distance here? http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/307/02/
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of narutorox3

    narutorox3

    [87]Feb 6, 2009
    • member since: 11/09/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,127
    Nightmare_Sea wrote:
    Manga proof?

    Okay, we're gonna need to actually see this stuff happening before proof even exists.

    Until those two fight again, anything we say, more specifically what has been said, is all conjecture until proven otherwise in future chapters.
    Except there is more proof leaning toward my argument. It has been stated in the manga that Fire > Wind. It has also been stated that wind strengths fire attacks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nightmare_Sea

    Nightmare_Sea

    [88]Feb 6, 2009
    • member since: 02/05/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 87
    narutorox3 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    u don't remeber when that pein was going to attack Tsunade and naruto got to him JUS AZ SHE WAS GOING TO BE HIT and obliterated him the speed he used is diffenatley as fast or faster than sasuke's
    Ok here is Naruto. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/02-03/ He is just behind Tsuande right here. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/16/ As you can see in that same page the Pain body is coming towards Tsunade so the distance between Naruto is shortened. And basically Naruto moves in a blink of an eye and Rasengans it here http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/17-18/ Now prove that the distance Naruto traveled is greater than the distance here? http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/307/02/

    You really spam the words, 'proof' and 'prove', you know that?

    Just behind is a pretty big understatement. He was still on Gamakichi's head just when Demon Realm charged Tsunade, which was a pretty good mile or so back.

    narutorox3 wrote:
    Nightmare_Sea wrote:
    Manga proof?

    Okay, we're gonna need to actually see this stuff happening before proof even exists.

    Until those two fight again, anything we say, more specifically what has been said, is all conjecture until proven otherwise in future chapters.
    Except there is more proof leaning toward my argument. It has been stated in the manga that Fire > Wind. It has also been stated that wind strengths fire attacks.

    Yes, but if I remember correctly, the Elemental pentagon only comes into play when the Jutsu are equal or near equal in strength.

    If a Jutsu with an elemental advantage goes up against a stronger Jutsu that has the elemental disadvantage, the latter would be more likely to win out.

    For example, say a low level Wind attack went against Kirin, which is lightning. Despite having the elemental disadvantage, Kirin would win.

    Another example, say a Fire Jutsu was shot off and a Wind Jutsu was shot off by the opposing party. If the Fire Jutsu is of an equal or greater rank then the Wind Jutsu, the Wind Jutsu is only going to feed the flames of the Fire Jutsu and make that Jutsu stronger. However, if the Wind Jutsu was stronger then the Fire Jutsu, such as Goukakyuu no Jutsu vs. Rasenshuriken. The Wind Jutsu would overcome and completely destroy the Fire Jutsu.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of narutorox3

    narutorox3

    [89]Feb 6, 2009
    • member since: 11/09/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,127
    Nightmare_Sea wrote:

    You really spam the words, 'proof' and 'prove', you know that?

    Just behind is a pretty big understatement. He was still on Gamakichi's head just when Demon Realm charged Tsunade, which was a pretty good mile or so back.
    Mile? They are looking at each other right here. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/11/ here is another picture http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/16/

    Nightmare_Sea wrote:
    Yes, but if I remember correctly, the Elemental pentagon only comes into play when the Jutsu are equal or near equal in strength.

    If a Jutsu with an elemental advantage goes up against a stronger Jutsu that has the elemental disadvantage, the latter would be more likely to win out.

    For example, say a low level Wind attack went against Kirin, which is lightning. Despite having the elemental disadvantage, Kirin would win.

    Another example, say a Fire Jutsu was shot off and a Wind Jutsu was shot off by the opposing party. If the Fire Jutsu is of an equal or greater rank then the Wind Jutsu, the Wind Jutsu is only going to feed the flames of the Fire Jutsu and make that Jutsu stronger. However, if the Wind Jutsu was stronger then the Fire Jutsu, such as Goukakyuu no Jutsu vs. Rasenshuriken. The Wind Jutsu would overcome and completely destroy the Fire Jutsu.
    Yes but Amaterasu and FRS are both around the same level so fire > wind.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nightmare_Sea

    Nightmare_Sea

    [90]Feb 6, 2009
    • member since: 02/05/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 87
    narutorox3 wrote:
    Nightmare_Sea wrote:

    You really spam the words, 'proof' and 'prove', you know that?

    Just behind is a pretty big understatement. He was still on Gamakichi's head just when Demon Realm charged Tsunade, which was a pretty good mile or so back.
    Mile? They are looking at each other right here. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/11/ here is another picture http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/16/

    I don't know about that first picture, but in that second picture, Naruto is just a tiny dot on the horizon behind Tsunade atop Gamakichi. Plus, the perspective shows the toads to be at equal height with Tsunade's head, so they'd have to be pretty far away with how big they are.

    Either way, Naruto covered a lot of distance in such a short time interval.

    As for Amaterasu, I guess so, but how many times would he use that in a fight? He's already going blind as it is.

    Then again, that's a moot point as the argument was which Jutsu would overcome the other, not which Jutsu would win the battle, so I concede on that.
    Edited on 02/06/2009 11:38pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RaizenYusuke

    RaizenYusuke

    [91]Feb 6, 2009
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 8,076
    Nightmare_Sea wrote:
    narutorox3 wrote:
    Nightmare_Sea wrote:

    You really spam the words, 'proof' and 'prove', you know that?

    Just behind is a pretty big understatement. He was still on Gamakichi's head just when Demon Realm charged Tsunade, which was a pretty good mile or so back.
    Mile? They are looking at each other right here. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/11/ here is another picture http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/16/

    I don't know about that first picture, but in that second picture, Naruto is just a tiny dot on the horizon behind Tsunade atop Gamakichi. Plus, the perspective shows the toads to be at equal height with Tsunade's head, so they'd have to be pretty far away with how big they are.

    Either way, Naruto covered a lot of distance in such a short time interval.

    As for Amaterasu, I guess so, but how many times would he use that in a fight? He's already going blind as it is.

    Then again, that's a moot point as the argument was which Jutsu would overcome the other, not which Jutsu would win the battle, so I concede on that.
    You guys are debating something that was pretty much covered on the last page. I already brought up the level thing and Amaterasu on the last page, and pretty much came up with FRS > than Sasuke's nomral fire techniques, but Amaterasu > FRS. The speed thing is pointless to argue until they actually fight.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nightmare_Sea

    Nightmare_Sea

    [92]Feb 7, 2009
    • member since: 02/05/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 87
    I said I conceded.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RaizenYusuke

    RaizenYusuke

    [93]Feb 7, 2009
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 8,076
    Kakuzu vs Yamato
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rafie26

    Rafie26

    [94]Feb 7, 2009
    • member since: 08/23/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 2,176
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Kakuzu vs Yamato


    Good one, Raizen. Wow...I actually don't know. It would be a good fight tho. I would more than likely have to lean more towards Kakuzu. But anything can happen tho.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of firefox59

    firefox59

    [95]Feb 7, 2009
    • member since: 09/25/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 7,233
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Kakuzu vs Yamato
    Hmm. It would all hinge on if Yamato could move his wood attacks fast enough to hit Kakuzu. And idk if he could.
    Just quoting my response form before
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tskyonmai07

    Tskyonmai07

    [96]Feb 8, 2009
    • member since: 08/03/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,813
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Kakuzu vs Yamato
    you're partically saying 1st Hokage Vs. Kakuzu
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.