TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

naruto coming to disney xd!

TheFake_Messiah

[41]Sep 20, 2009
    • level: 3
    Ani_manga200 wrote:
    TheFake_Messiah wrote:

Ani_manga200 wrote:
    Disney getting Naruto...the world might as well end. So is Sakura going to be Hannah Montana...Naruto and Sasuke and Gaara will be the jonas brothers........

-_-... This is not a live action movie, nor is it a Musical.

You didn't understand what I meant... I meant....if it goes to disney chanel, will the main charecters be as lame as the people listed up above...I should have worded that better ._.

You really should have said that better Animanga. Those people you said have some of the highest rated shows in the U.S. Not good, but high ratings.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

readapost

[42]Sep 20, 2009
    • level: 14
    That is really messed up First Marvel the Will Smith now they they are gonna dishonor Naruto. They must be stopped before we all start wearing white gloves and red pants. (The horror! The horror!)

TheFake_Messiah

[43]Sep 20, 2009
    • level: 3

readapost wrote:
    That is really messed up First Marvel the Will Smith now they they are gonna dishonor Naruto. They must be stopped before we all start wearing white gloves and red pants. (The horror! The horror!)

They did nothing to Will Smith. They are simply showing some of his old shows that they think are O.K for people under 14 to watch. Over reacting to something will change nothing. If you want to have a true voice, remain silent (Meaning don't watch it ON DISNEY).

edmasterchaos

[44]Sep 22, 2009
    • level: 41
    Someone really needs to link an article about what happened here, so people will hopefully enough read it and be convinced that it will be EXACTLY the same crap that's been going on with CN only on another channel, same VA same dubbing company, different tv broadcast channel.

ranger8060

[45]Sep 26, 2009
    • level: 7
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIQT9wOs2KE

skip to 0:15

soniccomics

[46]Sep 26, 2009
    • level: 22
    readapost wrote:
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DISNEY IS NOT BUYING THESE THINGS TO KIDIFY THEM! Any idiot with a brain can see they want to make money so they buy things that make a lot of money! There not going to take the things then change them because the things already make craploads of money anyway! In fact, I wanna go and say that anyone who is complaining about this really doesnt know how businesses work. That, and they lack the ability to add 2+2

No_Hablo_Ingles

[47]Sep 26, 2009
    • level: 9

soniccomics wrote:
    Any idiot with a brain can see they want to make money so they buy things that make a lot of money!

An idiot with a brain should also be able to see that Naruto is already on thin ice (Codey Porter anyone). Yes, Naruto with as limited editing as possible would "make a lot of money!" But them getting sued by retarded parents because their son believe you can get you head cut off and live would make that profit nonexistence.

That's not even thinking about the FCC and their regulations. Since it's Disney you know people will complain about everything they show that has any violence.

Edited on 09/26/2009 9:34pm

shadowysea07

[48]Sep 27, 2009
    • level: 25
    this^ seriously thats my only problem with it. if disney can keep it the way it was on cn then i have no problem with it heck i'm all for it since thats better than no dub at all. but this is disney and their programming is targeted for tweens. i don't think they will keep it the way it was. and have you ever heard of one pieces dub? if you had then you'd know where most of us are coming from when we never wish for a nightmare of a dub like that to ever air on tv. just watching the first eps will make your iq drop 27.3%. anybody with a brain would be apauled by the complete atrocity that is the editing they did for it. the fact is that naruto shippuuden will be the first violent anime disney has ever picked up (that i know of) and its up in the air whether they will kill it or not. animes only get 1 strike one chance at being dubbed. if the first attempt fails then theres a 80% chance the anime will be cancelled and never be seen in the us again except maybe on dvds.

edmasterchaos

[49]Sep 27, 2009
    Wait, CN or Viz actually got sued for Naruto?

Also, please look at the guy's link, the commercial has info that states that at least the preview (first 4 episodes) will be from 8 pm to 10 pm, indicating that it will normally air around those times, so, they at least got some late-ish freedom.
    Edited on 09/27/2009 10:53am

No_Hablo_Ingles

[50]Sep 27, 2009
    Regulations say no shows dealing with decapitation, extreme violence, aboseen language, or other valgue things, can be shown from 6am-10pm. So I suppose Naruto could POSSIBLY be edited as limited as Possible as long as disney themselves do not have a problem with it.

saiyanman123

[51]Sep 27, 2009
    • level: 5

well heres the schedule for Naruto: Shippuden on Disney XD

Wed Oct 28 - 8:30 p.m. - 101 - Homecoming

Wed Oct 28 - 9 p.m. - 102 - The Akatsuki Makes Its Move

Wed Oct 28 - 9:30 p.m. - 103 - The Results of Training

Wed Oct 28 - 10 p.m. - 104 - The Jinchuriki of the Sand

ranger8060

[52]Sep 27, 2009
    i wonder why it was named disney XD

No_Hablo_Ingles

[53]Sep 27, 2009

ranger8060 wrote:
    Every time I see "XD" I see someone laughing.... can we al put it inlwr cse from now on?

To answer your question Disney xd is suppose to be for a slighty older group that Nick (Avatar, Danny Phantom, etc.) and cartoonnetwork (with NARUTO!) had. Disney has ALWAYS had problems getting tween boys to market to. That's why they bought Marvel and own the rights to show Naruto. Look at all they have now to market boys

The Spectacular Spider-Man

Silver Surfer

Spider-Man

Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends

Spider-Man Unlimited

Static Shock

Superman

X-Men

X-Men Evolution

Batman

Chaotic

Digimon Data Squad

Fantastic Four

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

The Incredible Hulk

Iron Man

Jackie Chan Adventures

Legend of the Dragon

Monster Buster Club

Naruto Shippuden

What does Cartoonnetwork and Nick that stop this? Bobby Says and Spongebob?

ranger8060

[54]Sep 27, 2009
    loll i dont think a lot of teens will actually watch it all too much. its kinda weird for a guy to say "disney xd is my favorite channel" no offense to anyone.

soniccomics

[55]Sep 27, 2009
    • level: 22
    ranger8060 wrote:
    loll i dont think a lot of teens will actually watch it all too much. its kinda weird for a guy to say "disney xd is my favorite channel" no offense to anyone.
    read closer, he said tweens.

edmasterchaos

[56]Sep 30, 2009
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

ranger8060 wrote:
    Every time I see "XD" I see someone laughing.... can we al put it inlwr cse from now on?

To answer your question Disney xd is suppose to be for a slighty older group that Nick (Avatar, Danny Phantom, etc.) and cartoonnetwork (with NARUTO!) had. Disney has ALWAYS had problems getting tween boys to market to. That's why they bought Marvel and own the rights to show Naruto. Look at all they have now to market boys

Silver Surfer

Spider-Man

Spider-Man Unlimited

Static Shock

Superman

X-Men

X-Men Evolution

Batman

Chaotic

Digimon Data Squad

Fantastic Four

The Incredible Hulk

Iron Man

Jackie Chan Adventures

Legend of the Dragon

Monster Buster Club

Naruto Shippuden

Wait, they have Batman? as in Batman The Animated Series? and Static Shock too? damn awesome.
    Here in Mexico all they got cool is Digimon Frontier (at 7 am) 3 Spiderman animated series (CN got the last one), X-men, Incredible Hulk and maybe Iron Man too all at the very start of the day...

No_Hablo_Ingles

[57]Sep 30, 2009
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

ranger8060 wrote:

Silver Surfer

Spider-Man

Spider-Man Unlimited

Static Shock

Superman

X-Men

X-Men Evolution

Batman

Chaotic

Digimon Data Squad

Fantastic Four

The Incredible Hulk

Iron Man

Jackie Chan Adventures

Legend of the Dragon

Monster Buster Club

Naruto Shippuden

Wait, they have Batman? as in Batman The Animated Series? and Static Shock too? damn awesome.
    Here in Mexico all they got cool is Digimon Frontier (at 7 am) 3 Spiderman animated series (CN got the last one), X-men, Incredible Hulk and maybe Iron Man too all at the very start of the day...

Yes, Batman the Animated Seris. Not the crappy Batman and friends Cartoonnetwork has.

edmasterchaos

[58]Oct 1, 2009
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

ranger8060 wrote:

Silver Surfer

Spider-Man

Spider-Man Unlimited

Static Shock

Superman

X-Men

X-Men Evolution

Batman

Chaotic

Digimon Data Squad

Fantastic Four

The Incredible Hulk

Iron Man

Jackie Chan Adventures

Legend of the Dragon

Monster Buster Club

Naruto Shippuden

Yes, Batman the Animated Seris. Not the crappy Batman and friends Cartoonnetwork has.

Crappy? Ultimate DC Universe Crossover with too much batman, is freakin' awesome.

No_Hablo_Ingles

[59]Oct 1, 2009
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

ranger8060 wrote:

Silver Surfer

Spider-Man

Spider-Man Unlimited

Static Shock

Superman

X-Men

X-Men Evolution

Batman

Chaotic

Digimon Data Squad

Fantastic Four

The Incredible Hulk

Iron Man

Jackie Chan Adventures

Legend of the Dragon

Monster Buster Club

Naruto Shippuden

Crappy? Ultimate DC Universe Crossover with too much batman, is freakin' awesome.

Yes.... It's DREADFULLY mediocre. I am suppose to believe that Batman, who rarely works with Robin/Nightwing, works with Random People every week? "OMG HE WORKS WITH SHERLOCK HOMLES." I liked Justice League Batman, where he works with them but never called himself a Member. Or the Batman shown it the early 90's where he worked solo. Batman workng with a Beetle, or another rich guy in tights is awful.

saiyanman123

[60]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 5

GUYS, CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f604bbhvWhk