Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Naruto DIES!!!!!!!!!!

darris562

[1]Aug 13, 2006
    • level: 1

i have so many questions i need answered. why did sasuke and naruto fight. and why did sasuke look like a gay he/she demon. and did naruto die.........thats what they make it look like.

who ever can answer these questions thank you!!!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

XS_Master

[2]Aug 13, 2006
    • level: 10

darris562 wrote:

i have so many questions i need answered. why did sasuke and naruto fight. and why did sasuke look like a gay he/she demon. and did naruto die.........thats what they make it look like.

who ever can answer these questions thank you!!!!!

you should put spoiler warnings... not everyone is up to that point yet... anways....

SPOILERS...

sasuke and naruto fought because sasuke felt weak compared to naruto because he saw all the improvements naruto had and it made him felt like he didn't improve at all... then itachi appeared and he had no interest in sasuke at all and all itachi wanted to do was kidnap naruto for the orginization he is in.... then sasuke started to think that naruto was becoming stronger than him (which was kinda true ) and so sasuke went to orochimaru for more power, naruto wanted to stop him so they fought...

naruto DIDN'T die... it looked like it but he didn't die... he's still alive and running (on television anyways)

i can't answer the question of why sasuke looked freaky with the demon, that's just how he was drawn

arandomeperson

[3]Aug 13, 2006
    • level: 8
    I heard someone mention once that most naruto characters have an animal that's sort of there theme. Naruto's is the fox (well obviously ) and I heard Sasuke's is the eagle. That would explain the appearance of the level two curse mark Sasuke. Why does every one say it looks wried? I didn't think it looked that strange. well for a level two curse mark transformation any way.

knowledgeseeker

[4]Aug 13, 2006
    • level: 21
    You know I wouldn't be surprised if they made it look like Naruto came close to death later in the Manga (besides the Valley of the End and Rescue Garra) in an attempt to save his friends, like Goku from Dragonball would do. Since Naruto was influenced by Dragonball, it wouldn't be a surprise at all.

TheKyubi

[5]Aug 13, 2006
    • level: 7
    Naruto didn't die.

Animecookie123

[6]Aug 13, 2006
    • level: 6
    Naruto doesn't die... You wont have to worry about that because if he dies, the series dies... theres a reason why its called naruto...

HINATAnNARUTO

[7]Aug 14, 2006
    • level: 1
    [This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
    Edited on 08/14/2006 10:10am

FreakishChild

[8]Aug 14, 2006
    • level: 15

arandomeperson wrote:
    I heard someone mention once that most naruto characters have an animal that's sort of there theme. Naruto's is the fox (well obviously ) and I heard Sasuke's is the eagle.

I say crow. Why?

Tengu Connection

killerofnar

[9]Aug 14, 2006
    • level: 3
    no naruto didn't die he past out
    Edited on 08/14/2006 9:49am

Master_M2K

[10]Aug 14, 2006
    • level: 58
    Sasuke didn't want to kill Naruto in the end because he aint that cold hearted.

TMNThottie

[11]Aug 15, 2006
    • level: 10
    his brother itachi said that to gain the ultimate power of the sharingan he has to kill his closest friend but when sasuke and naruto where done with the fight then sasuke said that he would find another way to gain power

123undo

[12]Aug 15, 2006
    • level: 14
    arandomeperson wrote:
    I heard someone mention once that most naruto characters have an animal that's sort of there theme. Naruto's is the fox (well obviously ) and I heard Sasuke's is the eagle. That would explain the appearance of the level two curse mark Sasuke. Why does every one say it looks wried? I didn't think it looked that strange. well for a level two curse mark transformation any way.

Sasuke is the snake I think. Naruto is the toad and fox. Sakura is the snail. Just like the 3 sanin.

knowledgeseeker

[13]Aug 15, 2006
    Master_M2K wrote:
    Sasuke didn't want to kill Naruto in the end because he aint that cold hearted.

Spoiler

Sasuke does want to kill Naruto now, and he has become cold hearted.

diaz89

[14]Aug 15, 2006
    • level: 2
    y do ppl hate sasuke just cuz he's bad? I like sasuke better now instead of him being all good and stuff.

knowledgeseeker

[15]Aug 15, 2006
    diaz89 wrote:
    y do ppl hate sasuke just cuz he's bad? I like sasuke better now instead of him being all good and stuff.

I hope it decreases his popularity.

anubis145

[16]Aug 15, 2006
    • level: 9
    We hate because he's an emo, stupid, weak, spoiled brat. I laso dislike him because he refuses to confess his love to Naruto. He hsould just ask him on a date instead of planning "accidents" like in episode 3.

Fallout_Girl

[17]Aug 15, 2006
    • level: 18
    He really is a spoiled brat, the way he talks to Kabuto and Orochimaru... You'd think he'd have a little respect.

*SPOILERS*

And when Sai woke him up, Sasuke said "You woke me up to talk about bonds????" I definately liked the old Sasuke better.

diaz89

[18]Aug 15, 2006
    • level: 2

How is he spoiled?????? Yea i wish I was spioled like sasuke, he sure had the life. His parents died and he lost all of his family, he sure was spioled as a kid(sarcasm) sasuke is way better being evil and stuff....evry 1 likes the Bad Guy

Fallout_Girl

[19]Aug 15, 2006
    • level: 18
    Well, what I meant is that he acts like a spoiled brat Orochimaru. He wasn't actually spoiled. But he certainly is a brat, deserting his friends and nearly killing them all for the sake of power...

FreakishChild

[20]Aug 15, 2006
    • level: 15

diaz89 wrote:

How is he spoiled?????? Yeah I wish I was spoiled like Sasuke, he sure had the life. His parents died and he lost all of his family, he sure was spoiled as a kid(sarcasm) Sasuke is way better being evil and stuff....every 1 likes the Bad Guy

I don't. I admit stories need them like life on earth needs the sun but I've never favored evil, cruel, and cold-hearted characters. I have a friend who worships Akatsuki, and it's not because their badass and all-powerful, it's because they're evil. What's so awesome about evil? Have you forgotten the reality of evil? Is the Holocaust a fun filled story for you? Do you enjoy seeing the agony rape victims experience? Is it delightful to watch the agony of grieving mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, and children?

I don't hate Sasuke. What he is now is God-awful but I find his character tragic instead of awesome or despicable. It is said Itachi left his brother alive but I don't think so. He killed Sasuke too, but his death was slower than the rest. Any aspect of the old Sasuke that Naruto and Sakura knew and loved is now dead; all there is now is the cold-hearted avenger who wears the mask of their fallen comrade.