We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Naruto Ends in Chapter 520 *Spoiler*

SubZero8855

[1]Mar 13, 2009
    • level: 3

Some one told me naruto manga would end in about manga 520. Is there any truth or likelihood is this? Below is how he said it would end and remember he told me this in JANUARY:

Spoiler BELOW

Narubto is coming to an end. And it's sooner than expected (at least, for the majority of fans). I've received a possible ending to the Manga and I'm going to release it right here in an worldwide exclusive. Well, I'm not revealing every little detail. That would kill the fun. Only a general view on it. If you do not want to know how naruto's gonna end, then I suggest you to stop reading.

Right now, the Naruto vs Pain battle is about to start. Naruto will be victorious and konan will also be defeated, but tsunade dies in the middle of the battle. As this happens the eight-tailed beast is captured, but kisame and zetsu are killed in the process.

Afterwards, Madara and Sasuke's group arrive at Konoha, just to see that pain failled to beat Naruto. Sasuke wants to destroy Konoha but he is stopped by Madara. He wants to hide and wait for the right moment. Confronted by Sasuke for why this wait, Madara reveals he has an inside man, and that man is the 6th Hokage. That's right. The elder brothers have decided that Konoha needed a strong hand leading and guiding them, so they choose Danzou to be the 6th Hokage. And yes, later on it's revealed that Danzou is in fact Uchiha Madara little brother.

In Konoha, Danzou has stated an emergency status. Everyone is monitored by the ANBU, with the pretense to protect everyone from possible invasions by the other countries. With these actions, Danzou has everyone on his hands. Well, almost everyone. A small group of shinobis was formed to confront Danzou's authority. These group is formed by some of our heroes. Naruto, Sakura, Rock Lee, Shikamaru, Iruka, Neji, Hinata, Gai, Kurenai (who, in spite of being pregnant, keep on fighting, dieing days after the birth of her and Asuma's son in the Civil War) Shino and respectively families and others. But, not all of his friends stayed with them. Kiba, Tenten, Chouji and others stayed true to the Hokage and thought their previously friends become traitors.

The grouped leaded by Naruto took the responsibility to continue with the Academy (one of the actions of Danzou was to temporally end with the Academy and the training of new shinobis). The base of the new Academy and the Resistance was in the Hyuga neighborhood. These are troubled times in Konoha, which was involved, at this time, in a Civil War. People who used to be friends were killing each other. All part of Danzou and Madara's plan. But, none of this went out to the other countries. The Hyuga Neighborhood was completely surrounded. To everyone else, Konoha was as normal as ever.

Despite being surrounded, a squad of the Resistance was able to leave Konoha with the mission of gathering allies in other countries to help them defeat Danzou. It was formed by Shikamaru (leader), Shino, Hinata and Ino. After a long journey, they gathered allies from the Hidden Village of the Sand and from the Hidden Village of the Clouds (in revenge of what happened to Killer Bee). But, in their way back, they encountered another ally. An unexpected one: kabuto.

Yes, Kabuto allied to the Resistance. He was hiding near Konoha and gathered some useful info, like the presence of Madara and Sasuke, their plan to invade Konoha and the involvement of Danzou with them (at this moment the brothers relationship between Danzou and Madara is still a mystery). They reach Konoha in the peak of the Civil War. Sasuke's group and Madara joined Danzou and their forces (various shinobis and some factions of the ANBU, like the root) and the ultimate battle between them and the Resistance begin.

It's a bloody battle that reaches it's climax with the release of the Tailed Beasts, controlled by Madara and Danzou. Afterwards, the battle extends beyond the Konoha walls. The beasts are really destroying everything in their path. But, more allies from the Sand and the Clouds arrived at Konoha. With them, the battle was starting to level a little. Sand's shinobis defeated the one-tailed beast and the Clouds's shinobies the eight-tailed beast. In what is probably the 2nd most awesomeness moment of the battle, Rock Lee and Gai defeat the two and the three-tailed beast opening both the eight gates. But, this action makes them die minutes later.

The four-tailed beast was defeated by konoha shinobis, in which kabuto played a very important role. Unfortunately, Yamato died in this battle. Unfortunately because he and Naruto spend most of their time prior to this battle training in Konoha's underground. Their goal was to Naruto control the kyubi power. They could not succeed. Naruto reached the six-tail cowl, in Sage Mode, and was able to control it for 5 minutes until the nine-tailed beast took control. That's when Yamato would intervene, by suppressing the kyubi's power. With Yamato dead, that was not an option.

Naruto and the others were battling the other beasts, Sasuke's group and the shinobis that were true to Danzou. Sai, who was part of the Resistance, was a great asset in ending with the ANBU forces. The beasts were still a trouble, and the Resistance was getting weaker and weaker. So, Naruto summoned the three great toads (the ones that made their first appearance in 430) and they initiated a battle with the beasts, leaving Naruto to battle Sasuke.

A gigantic and even battle took place. In the other battle, only Gamabunta is left, but the five-tailed beast was also defeated. With two beast left, Danzou and Madara appeared. Now, each one was controlling one beast. Danzou controls the six-tailed beast and Madara the seven-tail beast. In the battle between Naruto and Sasuke the end is coming, but no one was in a winner position. They both were exhausted and in the limits of their powers. Naruto does a final attempt to bring Sasuke to his side, he talks about them being brothers, but Sasuke doesn't accept it.

He says: "Don't you see??!! Are you so dumb that you do not comprehend??!! We were made to fight each other. It is our destiny. My fire beats your wind. Your water beats my fire. (Water is the 2nd natural element that Naruto develop) My lighting beats your water. Your wind beats my lighting. Don't you see?! We're the perfect enemies.

Naruto says: "You're the one that's dumb. Don't you see??!! My wind complements your fire. And my water complements your lighting. We're not the perfect enemies....we're the perfect allies."

And with these wise and magnificent words Sasuke finally understands. The light finally touches Sasuke and eradicates all the darkness that surrounded him. They smile together. They're now ready to combine their powers. With Sasuke's sharingan Naruto is finally able to control the kyubi, and is able, along with Sasuke, to defeat both the beasts and Danzou and Madara.

In the Aftermath, many lives were lost. Many dreams were shattered. But now, with two hokages (Sasuke is the 7th and Naruto the 8th) Konoha is finally completed. The Senju and Uchiha are finally in peace with each other.

You may be thinking, how the hell do you received this. It's just a story you invented. Well, Kushi sent me an e-mail with this and two more endings (one of which Sasuke was the only survivor of these battles. a very sad ending, by the way). He asked for my opinion on which one was the best. I said I agreed with him. This is the one that i liked the most (this was the one he prefers). If you wonder, why he is going to stop here, well, he just doesn't want to do Naruto for the rest of his life. He's thinking of letting another person pick up the story. He has other projects he wants to develop. Of course, this just the script. One without corrections. A Raw one. And the number t520 it's just a number that he thinks would be enough to conclude. Could be 30 less or 40 more.

I hope you enjoyed. I guess you won't believe my story. But, I can't blame you, because even I find it hard to believe

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

fluffman4

[2]Mar 13, 2009
    • level: 19
    FAIL.

pikastatic100

[3]Mar 13, 2009
    • level: 48
    Fake, no question about it. Kishi is very secretive with the manga, he doesn't even reveal a single spoiler for the next chapter until it's released in Japan. There's no way that guy would know when the manga is ending. I don't even think Kishi himself knows yet when he's going to end the manga. I barely read that, but no matter how convincing it sound, that still doesn't push aside the fact of what I stated in my second and forth sentences.
    Edited on 03/13/2009 8:23am

SubZero8855

[4]Mar 13, 2009

pikastatic100 wrote:
    Fake, no question about it. Kishi is very secretive with the manga, he doesn't even reveal a single spoiler for the next chapter until it's released in Japan. There's no way that guy would know when the manga is ending. I don't even think Kishi himself knows yet when he's going to end the manga. I barely read that, but no matter how convincing it sound, that still doesn't push aside the fact of what I stated in my second and forth sentences.

i kind of agree with your point but he told me this in january and the events are kind of close to his story so it makes me think it may be truth

Edited on 03/13/2009 8:48am

pikastatic100

[5]Mar 13, 2009
    SubZero8855 wrote:

pikastatic100 wrote:

i kind of agree with your point but he told me this in january and the events are kind of close to his story so it makes me think it may be truth

Still, only Kishi knows what's coming up next. I heard that he doesn't even share spoilers with his family, and that's saying something. So there is absolutely no way this guy would know this. I'm sure people do this kind of "Naruto is ending at this chapter" stuff all the time.

X-626

[6]Mar 13, 2009
    • level: 51
    Do you mean Kishi? Kishimoto would NEVER divulge that much to anybody; he hasn't even told his assistants how it's going to end. That's why I can say this information is 100% false unless you can provide proof. The only things that have been confirmed is that Kishimoto is going for a 500 chapter minimum, and that an interview revealed that he has more loose ends to tie up than he intended to make but he doesn't want to rush them.

presario111

[7]Mar 13, 2009
    • level: 5
    its completly false. theres no way he could put it into that much detail to someone with the risk of all of his fans getting spoiled not to mention it doesnt even mention that konah is basically already whiped out before sasuke even gets there doesnt mention sage mode or anything

SubZero8855

[8]Mar 13, 2009
    heres the link from where i got it http://www.narutowire.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2332

pikastatic100

[9]Mar 13, 2009
    SubZero8855 wrote:
    heres the link from where i got it http://www.narutowire.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2332

Sigh... that's a forum. Anyone can post anything there, that doesn't mean it's true/confirmed. Like I said, only Kishi knows what will happen next, no one else. Besides, I just looked at part of that story, "Sasuke wants to destroy Konoha but is stopped by Madara." Konoha is already in ruins... -_-

SubZero8855

[10]Mar 13, 2009

well i hope your right as i don't want naruto manga to end in the 540's. when do you guys think it will end figure wise

Edited on 03/13/2009 9:45am

Ranemoraken

[11]Mar 13, 2009
    • level: 20

...is it just coincidence that you have the same avatar as Tandatnick? ... ...sigh

Edit: I take that back. You can spell. Not the sigh bit though. The sigh stays.

Edited on 03/13/2009 10:07am

nacholibre92

[12]Mar 13, 2009
    • level: 24
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    I don't even think Kishi himself knows yet when he's going to end the manga.
    Kishi said he's already figured out how to end Naruto.

Eddy654

[13]Mar 14, 2009
    • level: 18
    nacholibre92 wrote:
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    Yeah he stated that in an interview that he's got all the visuals planned out for the ending.

X-626

[14]Mar 14, 2009
    • level: 51
    nacholibre92 wrote:
    pikastatic100 wrote:

How, yes. But pikastatic was talking about when. Honestly, 520 chapters isn't a bad estimate, but the summary is completely false.

shadowysea07

[15]Mar 14, 2009
    • level: 25

if any anime is gonna end soon it will be bleach but i'm sure they can draw it out another 400 manga chapters by having chad and ishida get kidnapped next. lol

naruto and one piece will be around for at least 5 more years i don't see either ending soon

superstar1986

[16]Mar 14, 2009
    • level: 10
    SubZero8855 wrote:

Some one told me naruto manga would end in about manga 520. Is there any truth or likelihood is this? Below is how he said it would end and remember he told me this in JANUARY:

Spoiler BELOW

Narubto is coming to an end. And it's sooner than expected (at least, for the majority of fans). I've received a possible ending to the Manga and I'm going to release it right here in an worldwide exclusive. Well, I'm not revealing every little detail. That would kill the fun. Only a general view on it. If you do not want to know how naruto's gonna end, then I suggest you to stop reading.

Right now, the Naruto vs Pain battle is about to start. Naruto will be victorious and konan will also be defeated, but tsunade dies in the middle of the battle. As this happens the eight-tailed beast is captured, but kisame and zetsu are killed in the process.

Afterwards, Madara and Sasuke's group arrive at Konoha, just to see that pain failled to beat Naruto. Sasuke wants to destroy Konoha but he is stopped by Madara. He wants to hide and wait for the right moment. Confronted by Sasuke for why this wait, Madara reveals he has an inside man, and that man is the 6th Hokage. That's right. The elder brothers have decided that Konoha needed a strong hand leading and guiding them, so they choose Danzou to be the 6th Hokage. And yes, later on it's revealed that Danzou is in fact Uchiha Madara little brother.

In Konoha, Danzou has stated an emergency status. Everyone is monitored by the ANBU, with the pretense to protect everyone from possible invasions by the other countries. With these actions, Danzou has everyone on his hands. Well, almost everyone. A small group of shinobis was formed to confront Danzou's authority. These group is formed by some of our heroes. Naruto, Sakura, Rock Lee, Shikamaru, Iruka, Neji, Hinata, Gai, Kurenai (who, in spite of being pregnant, keep on fighting, dieing days after the birth of her and Asuma's son in the Civil War) Shino and respectively families and others. But, not all of his friends stayed with them. Kiba, Tenten, Chouji and others stayed true to the Hokage and thought their previously friends become traitors.

The grouped leaded by Naruto took the responsibility to continue with the Academy (one of the actions of Danzou was to temporally end with the Academy and the training of new shinobis). The base of the new Academy and the Resistance was in the Hyuga neighborhood. These are troubled times in Konoha, which was involved, at this time, in a Civil War. People who used to be friends were killing each other. All part of Danzou and Madara's plan. But, none of this went out to the other countries. The Hyuga Neighborhood was completely surrounded. To everyone else, Konoha was as normal as ever.

Despite being surrounded, a squad of the Resistance was able to leave Konoha with the mission of gathering allies in other countries to help them defeat Danzou. It was formed by Shikamaru (leader), Shino, Hinata and Ino. After a long journey, they gathered allies from the Hidden Village of the Sand and from the Hidden Village of the Clouds (in revenge of what happened to Killer Bee). But, in their way back, they encountered another ally. An unexpected one: kabuto.

Yes, Kabuto allied to the Resistance. He was hiding near Konoha and gathered some useful info, like the presence of Madara and Sasuke, their plan to invade Konoha and the involvement of Danzou with them (at this moment the brothers relationship between Danzou and Madara is still a mystery). They reach Konoha in the peak of the Civil War. Sasuke's group and Madara joined Danzou and their forces (various shinobis and some factions of the ANBU, like the root) and the ultimate battle between them and the Resistance begin.

It's a bloody battle that reaches it's climax with the release of the Tailed Beasts, controlled by Madara and Danzou. Afterwards, the battle extends beyond the Konoha walls. The beasts are really destroying everything in their path. But, more allies from the Sand and the Clouds arrived at Konoha. With them, the battle was starting to level a little. Sand's shinobis defeated the one-tailed beast and the Clouds's shinobies the eight-tailed beast. In what is probably the 2nd most awesomeness moment of the battle, Rock Lee and Gai defeat the two and the three-tailed beast opening both the eight gates. But, this action makes them die minutes later.

The four-tailed beast was defeated by konoha shinobis, in which kabuto played a very important role. Unfortunately, Yamato died in this battle. Unfortunately because he and Naruto spend most of their time prior to this battle training in Konoha's underground. Their goal was to Naruto control the kyubi power. They could not succeed. Naruto reached the six-tail cowl, in Sage Mode, and was able to control it for 5 minutes until the nine-tailed beast took control. That's when Yamato would intervene, by suppressing the kyubi's power. With Yamato dead, that was not an option.

Naruto and the others were battling the other beasts, Sasuke's group and the shinobis that were true to Danzou. Sai, who was part of the Resistance, was a great asset in ending with the ANBU forces. The beasts were still a trouble, and the Resistance was getting weaker and weaker. So, Naruto summoned the three great toads (the ones that made their first appearance in 430) and they initiated a battle with the beasts, leaving Naruto to battle Sasuke.

A gigantic and even battle took place. In the other battle, only Gamabunta is left, but the five-tailed beast was also defeated. With two beast left, Danzou and Madara appeared. Now, each one was controlling one beast. Danzou controls the six-tailed beast and Madara the seven-tail beast. In the battle between Naruto and Sasuke the end is coming, but no one was in a winner position. They both were exhausted and in the limits of their powers. Naruto does a final attempt to bring Sasuke to his side, he talks about them being brothers, but Sasuke doesn't accept it.

He says: "Don't you see??!! Are you so dumb that you do not comprehend??!! We were made to fight each other. It is our destiny. My fire beats your wind. Your water beats my fire. (Water is the 2nd natural element that Naruto develop) My lighting beats your water. Your wind beats my lighting. Don't you see?! We're the perfect enemies.

Naruto says: "You're the one that's dumb. Don't you see??!! My wind complements your fire. And my water complements your lighting. We're not the perfect enemies....we're the perfect allies."

And with these wise and magnificent words Sasuke finally understands. The light finally touches Sasuke and eradicates all the darkness that surrounded him. They smile together. They're now ready to combine their powers. With Sasuke's sharingan Naruto is finally able to control the kyubi, and is able, along with Sasuke, to defeat both the beasts and Danzou and Madara.

In the Aftermath, many lives were lost. Many dreams were shattered. But now, with two hokages (Sasuke is the 7th and Naruto the 8th) Konoha is finally completed. The Senju and Uchiha are finally in peace with each other.

You may be thinking, how the hell do you received this. It's just a story you invented. Well, Kushi sent me an e-mail with this and two more endings (one of which Sasuke was the only survivor of these battles. a very sad ending, by the way). He asked for my opinion on which one was the best. I said I agreed with him. This is the one that i liked the most (this was the one he prefers). If you wonder, why he is going to stop here, well, he just doesn't want to do Naruto for the rest of his life. He's thinking of letting another person pick up the story. He has other projects he wants to develop. Of course, this just the script. One without corrections. A Raw one. And the number t520 it's just a number that he thinks would be enough to conclude. Could be 30 less or 40 more.

I hope you enjoyed. I guess you won't believe my story. But, I can't blame you, because even I find it hard to believe

y would kishi tell u all of that and then have u choose which option u like best? wouldnt kishi tell everybody and have the fans choose which option they like best?thats not fair to us

horvathgamer

[17]Mar 16, 2009
    • level: 8

this is so fake, this is no more than elaborate speculation (and not even accurate because you can't even get established facts right)

hinata is quite possibily will be dead by the arc's end making her inclusion rediculous, as for the whole elemental speal, kishimoto wouldn't mess up the elemental circle he's set up, remember an element is strong against another while weak to a different one, then is neutral to the remaining two, here is the cycle

fire is strong against wind, wind is strong against lightning, lightning is strong against EARTH (not water, this was established during the sasuke/deidra fight), earth is strong against water, and water is strong against fire

this guy is just a troll trying to make himself feel important

minesse

[18]Dec 9, 2010
    this so didnt happen eat dust. dont scare ppl lyk dat