zfighter88 wrote:
    SparksFallUp wrote:
    zfighter88 wrote:
    SparksFallUp wrote:

zfighter88 wrote:
    scatha_guardian wrote:
    PerfectAgent96 wrote:
    zfighter88 wrote:
    I'm just not into the typical "main guy gets with girl that beats him up all the time."
    I SERIOUSLY want to know why you think hinata is better for naruto. Naruto needs a girl that will keep him in line. Hinata is not that person. Naruto could slap the hell out of her and she'd still say "Oh Naruto-kun how I love thee"
    I agree completely...that is why I said that Naruto needs someone like Sakura beside him. They are both strong-minded people. Hinata is too weak for him.
    There's more to a relationship than "you are being an idiot, so I'm gonna punch you through a wall." Sakura can still do that as a close friend. She does that even now.
    True, but would it really have as much as an impact if they were just friends compared to if they were a couple? I doubt it. A close friend won't always be there, but if they were more than that, she would be.

Besides, do you have any proof that Naruto has any feelings for Hinata or that Hinata's feelings for him are anything more than a crush?

Finally, I'd just like to mention that I don't support either couple, I'm just stating the facts. I want Naruto to die in the end ^^

Naruto die in the end? That's a laugh. Who says you need to have evidence to support a pairing? I began to really like NaruHina during her fight with Neji. My favorite moment was right before the chunin exam finals. That showed that Hinata is capable of giving Naruto a boost and emotional support when he's down in the dumps. Plus it was the first time that I had really seen Naruto open up like that for anybody.
    People just don't seem to realize that main characters aren't guaranteed to survive... I have a whole argument about why he can die, but that's the the topic here, so whatever.

Anyway, sorry, I just assumed that by supporting the couple and from some of the things you said that you believed the NaruHina could actually happen and taht you had "evidence" to support it. My bad.

Well, the manga isn't over yet. Now is it?

Glad I'm not the only one that feels he must die at the end...
    Edit: I Spelt Fells not Feels my badness

Edited on 07/03/2008 11:31pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FrozenTundra88

[142]Jul 4, 2008
    • level: 16
    I think the chances of Naruto dying are 99,999 to 1 with the former in favor of him surviving.

Pain_No_Love

[143]Jul 4, 2008
    • level: 10

FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    I think the chances of Naruto dying are 99,999 to 1 with the former in favor of him surviving.

I think it's more like 1 to 1 since everyone must die... He might as well die a hero of the Village that way he can "live forever in the hearts of others"... You like cliches right there's one for you

SparksFallUp

[144]Jul 4, 2008
    • level: 6

FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    That's because you're going on the assumption that all main characters survive. Well, that's not always true, and it seems unlikely to happen here.

What happens to every great hero in Naruto? They die. Minato, Jiraiya, Sarutobi, etc. They're all dead, and they died defending their village. And aren't people considered more heroic when they die fighting for what they believe in? Yes, they are.

I can continue, but I'm pretty sure you get the idea.

gianeka

[145]Jul 4, 2008
    • level: 4

edmasterchaos wrote:
    NaruHina.

hm.. ia agree with U...

they are a cute couple...

Pain_No_Love

[146]Jul 4, 2008
    SparksFallUp wrote:

FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    That's because you're going on the assumption that all main characters survive. Well, that's not always true, and it seems unlikely to happen here.

What happens to every great hero in Naruto? They die. Minato, Jiraiya, Sarutobi, etc. They're all dead, and they died defending their village. And aren't people considered more heroic when they die fighting for what they believe in? Yes, they are.

*Shakes head in Agreement with this Loser*

zfighter88

[147]Jul 4, 2008
    • level: 13
    SparksFallUp wrote:

FrozenTundra88 wrote:

*face-palm* Why oh why do people want Naruto to die so much? In case you guys forgot, he still has to become Hokage, and I don't think that'll happen til the very end of the manga.

Pain_No_Love

[148]Jul 4, 2008
    zfighter88 wrote:
    SparksFallUp wrote:

FrozenTundra88 wrote:

*face-palm* Why oh why do people want Naruto to die so much? In case you guys forgot, he still has to become Hokage, and I don't think that'll happen til the very end of the manga.

He doesn't have to be Hoakge to be the Hero of the Village... Giving up your dream to do something for the greater good... That's a much better story in my book.

SparksFallUp

[149]Jul 4, 2008
    zfighter88 wrote:
    SparksFallUp wrote:

FrozenTundra88 wrote:

He doesn;t have to become Hokage. Hell, that's not even what he really wants if you remember right. He wants recognition from the village. He plans to get that by becoming Hokage, but they would respect him just as much, if not more, if he died protecting the village.

EDIT: I'm really starting to get creeped out by how similar mine and Matt's thoughts are ._.

Edited on 07/03/2008 11:47pm

FrozenTundra88

[150]Jul 4, 2008
    • level: 16
    zfighter88 wrote:
    SparksFallUp wrote:

FrozenTundra88 wrote:

I second that statement.

With that, I'm going to bed. *yawn*

Pain_No_Love

[151]Jul 4, 2008
    SparksFallUp wrote:
    zfighter88 wrote:
    SparksFallUp wrote:

FrozenTundra88 wrote:

He doesn;t have to become Hokage. Hell, that's not even what he really wants if you remember right. He wants recognition from the village. He plans to get that by becoming Hokage, but they would respect him just as much, if not more, if he died protecting the village.

EDIT: I'm really starting to get creeped out by how similar mine and Matt's thoughts are ._.

From what I remember this is one of the two things we agree on

SparksFallUp

[152]Jul 4, 2008
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    SparksFallUp wrote:
    zfighter88 wrote:
    SparksFallUp wrote:

FrozenTundra88 wrote:

From what I remember this is one of the two things we agree on

What was the other?

Pain_No_Love

[154]Jul 4, 2008
    Something about Gunsalute if I remember correctly...

SparksFallUp

[155]Jul 4, 2008

Pain_No_Love wrote:
    Oh, 21gunsalute? one of byak7's several hundred accounts?

EDIT: I'm off. See ya

Edited on 07/04/2008 12:06am

Pain_No_Love

[156]Jul 4, 2008
    SparksFallUp wrote:

Pain_No_Love wrote:
    Oh, 21gunsalute? one of byak7's several hundred accounts?

EDIT: I'm off. See ya

Same here... It's 3am here

XiaolinPrincess

[157]Jul 4, 2008
    • level: 21
    I'll go with NaruSaku because that's what seems plausible at the moment and Naruto is totally oblivious to Hinata liking him; therefore, the NaruHina pairing may only be one-sided with Hinata watching Naruto from afar.

Evolution_666

[158]Jul 4, 2008
    • level: 14

NaruHina they look so good together.

bella_maria

[159]Jul 4, 2008
    NaruHina definately.. Naru Saku make me puke

zfighter88

[160]Jul 4, 2008
    • level: 13
    Pain_No_Love wrote:
    zfighter88 wrote:
    SparksFallUp wrote:

FrozenTundra88 wrote:

He doesn't have to be Hoakge to be the Hero of the Village... Giving up your dream to do something for the greater good... That's a much better story in my book.

SparksFallUp wrote:
    zfighter88 wrote:
    SparksFallUp wrote:

FrozenTundra88 wrote:

Um, what do you think Naruto's been saying the past 400 or so chapters? "I wanna be hokage!" "Until I become hokage, I'm not gonna die!"