Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Naruto Loyalist Committee

do you want it?

ross93

[1]Mar 17, 2009
    • level: 14
    hey guys im a long time naruto fan and i am hoping to get started what i did on the avatar forum now dont shoot it down immedialey just have a look at how is gone on that forum ive go almost 100 members there so tell me what u think.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

xTokiWartoothx

[2]Mar 17, 2009
    • level: 10
    ross93 wrote:
    hey guys im a long time naruto fan and i am hoping to get started what i did on the avatar forum now dont shoot it down immedialey just have a look at how is gone on that forum ive go almost 100 members there so tell me what u think.

hey, can you please not steal my signature? i made that for my use, not for yours

ross93

[3]Mar 17, 2009
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    ross93 wrote:

hey, can you please not steal my signature? i made that for my use, not for yours
    sorry i just liked it. did u make it?

xTokiWartoothx

[4]Mar 17, 2009
    ross93 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    ross93 wrote:

sorta, i mean i take no credit for the pic, but i added the embossed lettering

ross93

[5]Mar 17, 2009
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    ross93 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    ross93 wrote:

well im sorry that i did i thought it was just some random one that was circulating. and could people please post reasons why they either want it or not

xTokiWartoothx

[6]Mar 17, 2009
    ross93 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    ross93 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    ross93 wrote:

well im sorry that i did i thought it was just some random one that was circulating. and could people please post reasons why they either want it or not

to be honest with you i don't think anyone would be. it's kind of like a fad group like neo akatsuki and all of the other ones. most of the people on this forum are just here to talk chapters and shipping

Legally_InsaneX

[7]Mar 17, 2009
    • level: 1
    I don't want to be British...... .__.

xTokiWartoothx

[8]Mar 17, 2009
    oy, technically i am!

ya dang racist

xTokiWartoothx

[9]Mar 17, 2009
    well... not anymore... woo!

Midoent

[10]Mar 17, 2009
    • level: 3
    ross93 wrote:
    could u first explain what it is?

xTokiWartoothx

[11]Mar 17, 2009
    Midoent wrote:
    ross93 wrote:

new member!

lol

what makes this topic your first post?

Midoent

[12]Mar 17, 2009
    • level: 3
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    Midoent wrote:
    ross93 wrote:

new member!

lol

gotta start somewhere i guess. ive been watching naruto for like 2 years btw. i went to the avatar forums and i think i kinda get what ur talking about about a loyalist committee. guess it could work.

Tskyonmai07

[13]Mar 17, 2009
    This is basically like Author's Neo-Akatuski fan-club

xTokiWartoothx

[14]Mar 17, 2009
    lol, and i was admitedly a part of that fad.

it's just a bad idea to be honest, people aren't here to be in little clubs or committees etc. on this forum we like to talk, and x is god. theres no reason to complicate it.

ChaosBladewing

[15]Mar 17, 2009
    • level: 7
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:

it's just a bad idea to be honest, people aren't here to be in little clubs or committees etc. on this forum we like to talk, and x is god. theres no reason to complicate it.
    Ok, I read up on it too, it seems to me to be a group that has to come and visit these forums fairly often... well, I do that on my own though, my entire career on tv.com can be sumed up to NaruHina shipping, discussing the latest Bleach and Naruto, occational posts on Rave Master and Zero No Toskima (those forums rarely do anything though), and getting a Law and Order topic closed because I said someone who was posting on it was ridiculous and refused to move on with the subject past his/her first point...
    Wow, I am not sure if this is a list I should be proud or ashamed off.... but anyway back on point, I guess I already adhere to the terms on my own, but I really dont see the need for such a thing

ChaosBladewing

[16]Mar 17, 2009
    • level: 7
    Midoent wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    Midoent wrote:
    ross93 wrote:

new member!

lol

gotta start somewhere i guess. ive been watching naruto for like 2 years btw. i went to the avatar forums and i think i kinda get what ur talking about about a loyalist committee. guess it could work.

Wow, a new member, Welcome! and you already have an avatar! thats good because I now associate the generic one with CaneSmash82...

xTokiWartoothx

[17]Mar 17, 2009
    ChaosBladewing wrote:
    Midoent wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    Midoent wrote:
    ross93 wrote:

new member!

lol

Wow, a new member, Welcome! and you already have an avatar! thats good because I now associate the generic one with CaneSmash82...

that was my fault, lol, i told him to so i could identify him.

ross93

[18]Mar 18, 2009
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    ChaosBladewing wrote:
    Midoent wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    Midoent wrote:
    ross93 wrote:

new member!

lol

that was my fault, lol, i told him to so i could identify him.
    ok cool ive baisically created this topic because i want to know if u guys are interested or not. ok so tell me what u think. it worked out on the avatar forum. lol but i know this forum is different so just leave feed back.

Tskyonmai07

[19]Mar 18, 2009
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:

X-626=GOD OF THE NARUTO FORUMS!

Torferleon248

[20]Mar 18, 2009
    • level: 15
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:

X-626=GOD OF THE NARUTO FORUMS!
    The god idea just makes me that much more scared about what I say . . .