Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Naruto Q & A Thread (Possible Spoilers)

Betaflame

[221]Sep 22, 2006
    • level: 7
    Lando65203 wrote:
    someguy0830 wrote:
    Fewer, I would guess. He's not a very open guy.

Exactly my point. Okay now we're making progress. So then how the heck did that chick know about it, what was her connection to Kakashi?

Kakashi used to be in the Anbu, Maybe she was on his team like Yamato.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

UchihaMaraDa

[222]Sep 22, 2006
    • level: 2
    X-626 wrote:
    UchihaMaraDa wrote:
    someguy0830 wrote:
    She specifically mentions it.

In what episode??

I think it was 79. She was visiting Hayate's grave/memorial, whatever it was.

Is it written on the memorial? Because my episode is badly subbed and I don't know japanese.

someguy0830

[223]Sep 22, 2006
    • level: 27
    Either she or Kakshi says it aloud while looking at his name on the memorial.

knowledgeseeker

[224]Sep 23, 2006
    • level: 21
    UchihaMaraDa wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    UchihaMaraDa wrote:
    someguy0830 wrote:

In what episode??

Is it written on the memorial? Because my episode is badly subbed and I don't know japanese.

It also says so in the Japanese Manga.

UchihaMaraDa

[225]Sep 23, 2006
    • level: 2
    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    UchihaMaraDa wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    UchihaMaraDa wrote:
    someguy0830 wrote:

In what episode??

It also says so in the Japanese Manga.

Ok I have only read the manga from where part 1 ended.

Ordinarykomiks

[226]Sep 23, 2006
    • level: 3
    Lando65203 wrote:
    someguy0830 wrote:

Exactly my point. Okay now we're making progress. So then how the heck did that chick know about it, what was her connection to Kakashi?

The Anbu division is not that big. Every Anbu member during the time of kakashi knows what happen.

Lando65203

[227]Sep 24, 2006
    • level: 12
    Ordinarykomiks wrote:
    Lando65203 wrote:
    someguy0830 wrote:

The Anbu division is not that big. Every Anbu member during the time of kakashi knows what happen.

Wait how did you come to that conclusion? He wasn't in ANBU yet when he got the Sharingan...He'd just been promoted to Jonin.

someguy0830

[228]Sep 24, 2006
    One can assume that she was simply partnered with him at one point. Maybe they had some sort of relationship. Then again, Kakashi goes to that shrine everyday. Like I said about his Sharingan eye, people will put two and two together.

Ordinarykomiks

[229]Sep 24, 2006
    • level: 3
    Lando65203 wrote:
    Ordinarykomiks wrote:
    Lando65203 wrote:
    someguy0830 wrote:

Wait how did you come to that conclusion? He wasn't in ANBU yet when he got the Sharingan...He'd just been promoted to Jonin.

ok. put it this way, some jounin and Anbu as of naruto's time. well there age is not that far with each other. get my point. and also kakashi stood out being an excellent nin and all. So the fact that he uses sharingan is not new to them since they know within the Anbu circle that he got it from Obito during the time of the Nin wars.

AvianRoxMySox

[230]Sep 24, 2006
    • level: 6
    For the main character's, what are the current levels they all have? (genin, chuunin...) For the japanese version.

Raikiri1103

[231]Sep 24, 2006
    • level: 15
    (SPOILERS)Alright, Im not answering anyone in perticular here, I just want to give everyone who wants to know about the overall series of Naruto a better understanding of it all (note the following only pertains to the anime) Naruto part 1 has already ended in japan, which is where the show originated which is why they are so far ahead of us. Part 1 ends at ep 135 after Naruto returns from his failed attempt at retrieving Sasuke. This ep aired May 17 05. From ep 136 and on has all been fillers, fillers are episodes done so that the manga can get more ahead. If the episodes catch up to the manga it can be disasterous for the series. This means that the fillers HAD to done. Also remember that fillers are completely made up with cheap stories and never happened in the original manga. So basically Japan is at ep 201 and the next ep is 202. so that means that episodes 136 to 201 have all been cheap fillers not actual storyline of naruto pt 1. It is unknown exactly when the fillers will stop but I can garantee that it is sometime after ep 206. I know this becuase if you look at the episode list, the last episode listed is 206 which airs Oct 19 and it is a filler. When the fillers end Kakashi Gaiden should start, this is suspected to last 4 or 5 episodes. Kakashi gaiden takes place when Kakashi was younger and just turned into a jounin. It shows how Kakashi gets the sharingan eye. Supposedly after Kakashi gaiden ends Naruto pt 2 will finally begin. Naruto pt 2 starts with Naruto retuning to Konoha(leaf villiage)after 2 and a half years of training with Jiraiya. (manga) There are no filler mangas so when Naruto pt 1 ended Kakashi gaiden started immediately and after that Naruto pt 2 began. The manga is way ahead of the anime thanks to the fillers. It is currently at chapter 324. (American version of anime) The english dubbed Naruto here in the U.S. is WAY behind the Japanese anime. The next episode is ep 53 compared to the next Japanese ep 202. Note that I am counting the fillers, if I were referring to just pt 1 it would be ep 53 compared to ep 135. Believe me I know what Im talking about, I've seen every episode so far. For anyone who wants to see the all of Naruto pt 1 just go to youtube.com and search for em. Though you'd be seeing the Japanese version with subs. The prt 2 mangas are also on youtube.com

Lando65203

[232]Sep 24, 2006
    Ordinarykomiks wrote:
    Lando65203 wrote:
    Ordinarykomiks wrote:
    Lando65203 wrote:
    someguy0830 wrote:

ok. put it this way, some jounin and Anbu as of naruto's time. well there age is not that far with each other. get my point. and also kakashi stood out being an excellent nin and all. So the fact that he uses sharingan is not new to them since they know within the Anbu circle that he got it from Obito during the time of the Nin wars.

Okay now I'm just getting frustrated (along with two + two guy up there). You all are completly missing the point of my question. Yes it's not going to be any big mystery on who he got the eye from. I'm not talking about that, what I am talking about is that it would take an exceptionaly close person to Kakashi for him to spill his secrets too, seeing as how is a private by nature. And that girl seemed to have "All" of the info concerning what happened in that forest. As far as the "they where teammates so he told her" theroy goes, just because they where teammates doesn't mean he's going to give her his life story, quite the opposite really seeing as how Kakashi seems to have problems letting people get close, especially teammates. But anyhoo I'll just ponder it on my own thanks for the ideas anyway.

someguy0830

[233]Sep 24, 2006
    You're only going to get so much from idle speculation. How are we supposed to give you a satisfactory answer from about 10 lines of dialogue?

Lando65203

[234]Sep 24, 2006
    someguy0830 wrote:
    You're only going to get so much from idle speculation. How are we supposed to give you a satisfactory answer from about 10 lines of dialogue?

Allright yeah that post up there does sound a little pissy doesn't it? No it's not that I expect a definitive answer, its more along the lines of I was getting frustrated because nobody seemed to understand what I was getting at.

Drunk_Samurai

[235]Sep 25, 2006
    Raikiri1103 wrote:
    (SPOILERS)Alright, Im not answering anyone in perticular here, I just want to give everyone who wants to know about the overall series of Naruto a better understanding of it all (note the following only pertains to the anime) Naruto part 1 has already ended in japan, which is where the show originated which is why they are so far ahead of us. Part 1 ends at ep 135 after Naruto returns from his failed attempt at retrieving Sasuke. This ep aired May 17 05. From ep 136 and on has all been fillers, fillers are episodes done so that the manga can get more ahead. If the episodes catch up to the manga it can be disasterous for the series. This means that the fillers HAD to done. Also remember that fillers are completely made up with cheap stories and never happened in the original manga. So basically Japan is at ep 201 and the next ep is 202. so that means that episodes 136 to 201 have all been cheap fillers not actual storyline of naruto pt 1. It is unknown exactly when the fillers will stop but I can garantee that it is sometime after ep 206. I know this becuase if you look at the episode list, the last episode listed is 206 which airs Oct 19 and it is a filler. When the fillers end Kakashi Gaiden should start, this is suspected to last 4 or 5 episodes. Kakashi gaiden takes place when Kakashi was younger and just turned into a jounin. It shows how Kakashi gets the sharingan eye. Supposedly after Kakashi gaiden ends Naruto pt 2 will finally begin. Naruto pt 2 starts with Naruto retuning to Konoha(leaf villiage)after 2 and a half years of training with Jiraiya. (manga) There are no filler mangas so when Naruto pt 1 ended Kakashi gaiden started immediately and after that Naruto pt 2 began. The manga is way ahead of the anime thanks to the fillers. It is currently at chapter 324. (American version of anime) The english dubbed Naruto here in the U.S. is WAY behind the Japanese anime. The next episode is ep 53 compared to the next Japanese ep 202. Note that I am counting the fillers, if I were referring to just pt 1 it would be ep 53 compared to ep 135. Believe me I know what Im talking about, I've seen every episode so far. For anyone who wants to see the all of Naruto pt 1 just go to youtube.com and search for em. Though you'd be seeing the Japanese version with subs. The prt 2 mangas are also on youtube.com

How can you know its a filler if it hasn't aired yet?

PuckTheJoker

[236]Sep 25, 2006
    • level: 9
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:

What episode are you talking about? If you are talking about the episodes in general, he's watched the japanese episodes and read the japanese manga so it's obvious which episodes are fillers.

FranklynH

[237]Sep 25, 2006
    • level: 11
    Do they not have to write repots after each mission? So Kakashi had to have written what happened to Obito and would have included what he gave him. Also Rin may have told people what had happened. Lastly, what about the Fouth Hokage he must have told someone. Really there are many ways people could have found out.

Drunk_Samurai

[238]Sep 25, 2006
    PuckTheJoker wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:

What episode are you talking about? If you are talking about the episodes in general, he's watched the japanese episodes and read the japanese manga so it's obvious which episodes are fillers.

Obviously I'm talking about episode 206.

curbyourself

[239]Sep 25, 2006
    i heard that episode 206 is going to air after the ninety minute special, is that true?

curbyourself

[240]Sep 25, 2006
    what i mean that it is going to air after the ninety minute special is, is the episode going to air immediately after the ninety minute special meaning october 5th will air two hours of naruto