Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Naruto Q & A Thread (Possible Spoilers)

XxFMALoverxX

[61]Aug 24, 2006
    • level: 8
    XxFMALoverxX wrote:
    SacredArt wrote:
    Will Naruto be ending soon either in anime or manga or will it still be here for a long time?

i hope so

I tryed to edit What I said but what I ment was I hope the series stays longer
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

X-626

[62]Aug 24, 2006
    • level: 51
    Eman5805 wrote:
    what episode # does Gaara turn into the giant demon?

He doesn't full transform until episode 78.

FMALover: It's not actually called Naruto 2. It's just the second part of the series, as there is a 2 1/2 year gap in the series.

Betaflame: The episode hasn't even been dubbed yet.

U4ric

[63]Aug 24, 2006
    • level: 13
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 08/24/2006 12:55pm

Betaflame

[64]Aug 24, 2006
    • level: 7
    sorry, i dunno why i put dubbed. ment subtitles. It was in japanese and had subtitles in english so the person translating put that itachi just said that your best friend had to die. or am in getting something confused.

pesho2

[65]Aug 24, 2006
    SacredArt wrote:
    pesho2 wrote:
    SPOILER !!!
    How did kakashi got his mangekiou if you have to kill your best friend ??? when sasuke fought Sai in orochimaru's cave did he used Amateratsu to make that big hole into the ground and if he did does he have mangekiou ??? when he fought sasuke in the cave sasuke did something to the fox and it desappeared does that mean that he surpassed its chakra and he can beat the 9 tailed fax ???? sorry that I'm assking... so many questions but if you know at least some of them I'll really appreciate it because some things r not really clear to me...thanks

He did not make the fox disapear he just supressed the chakara of the fox. And the fox said that Sasuke is more evil than himself

The fox said that he is more evil than UCHIHA MADARA.... not himself...

pesho2

[66]Aug 24, 2006
    XxFMALoverxX wrote:
    mat_the_cat wrote:

XxFMALoverxX wrote:
    kila177anja12o wrote:
    GaM3KdAs wrote:
    ummmmmm,here's a question,what channel r u ppl watching these naruto episodes? i'm still watching on the part where lee fight gaara in the chuunin exams.
    Many people have found a way to watch dubbed versions of the show. The Japanese version is showing the 198th episode.
    are they still making more?

ya the fillers end at 199 the kakshi gaiden starts at 200 and goes to 205 (i think maybe a few more) then from there one its naruto 2... cant wait to see the 4 tailed tranformation in the anime. the manga version was cool and all but i want to see it moving.

it's already made and it's not second naruto it's just naruto after two years and scince you don't know that I'm assuming that you probably are watching the cartoon network version and if you r you have a long long long way before the secound naruto so you can chill and by the way the secound naruto is awesome so don't worry
    what they are making a Naruto two, i think they should just stick with the original.

pesho2

[67]Aug 24, 2006
    my bad I quoted the wrong person sorry

X-626

[68]Aug 24, 2006
    • level: 51
    pesho2 wrote:
    SacredArt wrote:
    pesho2 wrote:
    SPOILER !!!
    How did kakashi got his mangekiou if you have to kill your best friend ??? when sasuke fought Sai in orochimaru's cave did he used Amateratsu to make that big hole into the ground and if he did does he have mangekiou ??? when he fought sasuke in the cave sasuke did something to the fox and it desappeared does that mean that he surpassed its chakra and he can beat the 9 tailed fax ???? sorry that I'm assking... so many questions but if you know at least some of them I'll really appreciate it because some things r not really clear to me...thanks

He did not make the fox disapear he just supressed the chakara of the fox. And the fox said that Sasuke is more evil than himself

You've misunderstood it. Kyubi said that the Sharingan is even more acursed than his own power, just like it was when Uchiha Madara used it.

pesho2

[69]Aug 24, 2006
    X-626 wrote:
    pesho2 wrote:
    SacredArt wrote:
    pesho2 wrote:
    SPOILER !!!

You've misunderstood it. Kyubi said that the Sharingan is even more acursed than his own power, just like it was when Uchiha Madara used it.

Yeah you r right well that's not my first language and sometimes I make mistakes like right now with surpass and suppress I didn't see the difference...well while I was looking at that chapter I saw that the kyubi said "like the former uchiha M. " does that mean that he is dead because there are a lot of forums saying that he might be alive like tobi and obito sort of thing ????thanks for clearing that up for me....

XxFMALoverxX

[70]Aug 25, 2006
    pesho2 wrote:
    XxFMALoverxX wrote:
    mat_the_cat wrote:

XxFMALoverxX wrote:
    kila177anja12o wrote:
    GaM3KdAs wrote:
    ummmmmm,here's a question,what channel r u ppl watching these naruto episodes? i'm still watching on the part where lee fight gaara in the chuunin exams.
    Many people have found a way to watch dubbed versions of the show. The Japanese version is showing the 198th episode.

ya the fillers end at 199 the kakshi gaiden starts at 200 and goes to 205 (i think maybe a few more) then from there one its naruto 2... cant wait to see the 4 tailed tranformation in the anime. the manga version was cool and all but i want to see it moving.

it's already made and it's not second naruto it's just naruto after two years and scince you don't know that I'm assuming that you probably are watching the cartoon network version and if you r you have a long long long way before the secound naruto so you can chill and by the way the secound naruto is awesome so don't worry
    what they are making a Naruto two, i think they should just stick with the original.

yes i am but how long will the first Naruto go on for?

pesho2

[71]Aug 25, 2006
    XxFMALoverxX wrote:
    pesho2 wrote:
    XxFMALoverxX wrote:
    mat_the_cat wrote:

XxFMALoverxX wrote:
    kila177anja12o wrote:
    GaM3KdAs wrote:

yes i am but how long will the first Naruto go on for?

well the cartoon network one is on ep 50 and the non filler episodes of naruto 1 are till about 139 so about year and a half and there are around 70 fillers so if they air the fillers that's another year or more so about 3 years and for now there are about 80 manga chapters about the secound part which is around 40 episodes of naruto 2 and they keep coming out so you have about 3 years of noruto 1 and about 1 year of naruto 2 so far so it's pretty long...

SacredArt

[72]Aug 26, 2006
    • level: 2
    XxFMALoverxX wrote:
    mat_the_cat wrote:

XxFMALoverxX wrote:
    kila177anja12o wrote:
    GaM3KdAs wrote:

Not Naruto 2 it is just a second part to the first one it still has the same characters and everyhting

XxFMALoverxX

[73]Aug 26, 2006
    well thet explains a lot so thank you for telling me.

XxFMALoverxX

[74]Aug 26, 2006
    if there have been four hokages so far and the forth was oris Yondaime then how is the forth hokage a boy or should he be the fifth and the later hokage be the sixth!? that question has been bugging me for a while.

diaz89

[75]Aug 26, 2006
    • level: 2
    XxFMALoverxX wrote:
    if there have been four hokages so far and the forth was oris Yondaime then how is the forth hokage a boy or should he be the fifth and the later hokage be the sixth!? that question has been bugging me for a while.
    there has been 5 hokages and yondaime was fourth but then he died and the 3rd hokage took his place and than after the 3rd hokage died he chose tsunade to be the 5th hokage

pesho2

[76]Aug 26, 2006
    diaz89 wrote:
    XxFMALoverxX wrote:
    there has been 5 hokages and yondaime was fourth but then he died and the 3rd hokage took his place and than after the 3rd hokage died he chose tsunade to be the 5th hokage

yeah when the 3 hokage was too old the 4 hokage (yondaime) took his place but because the 4th died sooner, the 3th came out of retirement...yeah basicly what he said but I just wanted to add that the 3th was chosen before the 4th because it seems like the 3th was before the 4th

JuneAkimori

[77]Aug 26, 2006
    • level: 3
    uh.. whats an S-rank mission, and what do you think would happen if Hinata had to fight Naruto during the Exams?

omarijns007

[78]Aug 26, 2006
    • level: 6
    [This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
    Edited on 08/26/2006 11:35pm

caroline12

[79]Aug 26, 2006
    • level: 10
    JuneAkimori wrote:
    uh.. whats an S-rank mission, and what do you think would happen if Hinata had to fight Naruto during the Exams?

I think During the Exams Hinata might have Quit.

pesho2

[80]Aug 26, 2006
    what's da deal with jiraya's headband it's not from the leaf vilage what does it mean is it bacause he is a sanin or something....