TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Naruto Q & A Thread (Possible Spoilers)

  • Avatar of shadowysea07

    shadowysea07

    [6621]Oct 4, 2009
    • member since: 09/21/07
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 3,289
    readapost wrote:
    Why do they "Kill" everyone only to bring them back to life?
    cuz if only villains died people wouldn't like the show. i am getting sick of the whole uses the dragon balls (some random character pops up at the start of the arc just ot die at the end revivng someone else) to revive others thing its getting pretty redundant. thats why i don't read the manga anymore since its obvious how the show will end at this point.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of No_Hablo_Ingles

    No_Hablo_Ingles

    [6622]Oct 4, 2009
    • member since: 09/23/09
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 833

    I think Kakashi should have just stayed dead. His purpose has been completed. He trained two Gennin and made them both top 5 ninja (who are alive). Sakura is.... well debatable, but as far as woman Ninja go she is in the top 5 as well.

    *Hopes Scatha doesn't read this*

    Edited on 10/04/2009 2:27pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xo-AnimeFan-xo

    xo-AnimeFan-xo

    [6623]Oct 10, 2009
    • member since: 03/05/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 159
    Question: Are the Sippuden episodes ever going to be dubbed and aired on tv??
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xo-AnimeFan-xo

    xo-AnimeFan-xo

    [6624]Oct 10, 2009
    • member since: 03/05/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 159
    xo-AnimeFan-xo wrote:
    Question: Are the Sippuden episodes ever going to be dubbed and aired on tv??

    Shippuden*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of No_Hablo_Ingles

    No_Hablo_Ingles

    [6625]Oct 10, 2009
    • member since: 09/23/09
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 833

    xo-AnimeFan-xo wrote:
    xo-AnimeFan-xo wrote:
    Question: Are the Sippuden episodes ever going to be dubbed and aired on tv??
    Shippuden*

    Yes. Viz has already dubbed them and they will be shown on Disney XD not Cartoonnetwork...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tvcrazy12

    tvcrazy12

    [6626]Oct 13, 2009
    • member since: 06/28/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,129
    wat is Ten no Juin?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of aquaVIIIman

    aquaVIIIman

    [6627]Dec 6, 2009
    • member since: 05/26/09
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 3
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    wat is Ten no Juin?


    Cursed Seal of Heaven
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of No_Hablo_Ingles

    No_Hablo_Ingles

    [6628]Dec 6, 2009
    • member since: 09/23/09
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 833
    Question ask over a month ago...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of talimgirl

    talimgirl

    [6629]Dec 14, 2009
    • member since: 09/21/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 146
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

    I think Kakashi should have just stayed dead. His purpose has been completed. He trained two Gennin and made them both top 5 ninja (who are alive). Sakura is.... well debatable, but as far as woman Ninja go she is in the top 5 as well.

    *Hopes Scatha doesn't read this*


    Kakashi is the only character in all of Naruto that I'm glad to have back.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DarthPuppy

    DarthPuppy

    [6630]Dec 15, 2009
    • member since: 12/16/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 89
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

    I think Kakashi should have just stayed dead. His purpose has been completed. He trained two Gennin and made them both top 5 ninja (who are alive). Sakura is.... well debatable, but as far as woman Ninja go she is in the top 5 as well.

    *Hopes Scatha doesn't read this*

    WTF? HE SHOULD HAVE NOT STAYED DEAD.
    Edited on 12/15/2009 10:23pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tvcrazy12

    tvcrazy12

    [6631]Jan 11, 2010
    • member since: 06/28/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,129
    DarthPuppy wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

    I think Kakashi should have just stayed dead. His purpose has been completed. He trained two Gennin and made them both top 5 ninja (who are alive). Sakura is.... well debatable, but as far as woman Ninja go she is in the top 5 as well.

    *Hopes Scatha doesn't read this*

    WTF? HE SHOULD HAVE NOT STAYED DEAD.
    his death was well done tho. it doesnt make sense that kakashi put so much effort into his death only to bring him back. i like kakashi but that would've been a good way to go. and since kishi only seems to want to kill off the good characters...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of omegamagicx

    omegamagicx

    [6632]Jan 11, 2010
    • member since: 07/03/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 869
    I concur. A major theme in Naruto is the past generation believing, and even dying, for the next generation (3rd Hokage, Jiraiya, 4th Hokage, Choyi, etc...). Kakashi (the previous generation) entrusted Choji (the next generation) with priceless information about Pain. He even risked his life when he could have simply let Choji die and he himself live. So bringing him back to life is a slap to the face of the entire theme that has been around since the beginning of the Manga.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tvcrazy12

    tvcrazy12

    [6633]Jan 18, 2010
    • member since: 06/28/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,129
    omegamagicx wrote:
    I concur. A major theme in Naruto is the past generation believing, and even dying, for the next generation (3rd Hokage, Jiraiya, 4th Hokage, Choyi, etc...). Kakashi (the previous generation) entrusted Choji (the next generation) with priceless information about Pain. He even risked his life when he could have simply let Choji die and he himself live. So bringing him back to life is a slap to the face of the entire theme that has been around since the beginning of the Manga.
    pretty much this. tho if kishi had to save one of them, i hope it'd be kakashi over choji
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DarthPuppy

    DarthPuppy

    [6634]Mar 31, 2010
    • member since: 12/16/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 89
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    DarthPuppy wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

    I think Kakashi should have just stayed dead. His purpose has been completed. He trained two Gennin and made them both top 5 ninja (who are alive). Sakura is.... well debatable, but as far as woman Ninja go she is in the top 5 as well.

    *Hopes Scatha doesn't read this*

    WTF? HE SHOULD HAVE NOT STAYED DEAD.
    his death was well done tho. it doesnt make sense that kakashi put so much effort into his death only to bring him back. i like kakashi but that would've been a good way to go. and since kishi only seems to want to kill off the good characters...


    Ah. After catching up a little I totally that now. I recant my earlier statement. xD
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Legend002

    Legend002

    [6635]Aug 4, 2010
    • member since: 12/07/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 8

    Honest question, is the original Naruto television series better than it's sequel Shippuuden? I know it is an opinion but I would like to know the opinions.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of omegamagicx

    omegamagicx

    [6636]Aug 8, 2010
    • member since: 07/03/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 869
    You aren't going to get many... but IMO it's kind of too early to tell for several reasons.

    Image you are reading two books by the same author. After you complete one (and thought it was great), you begin the other. After reading 3/4 of the other book you think it's good but not as good as the other one. The problem with this is that you still have 1/4 of the way to go. It would be fallacious to say "this one is better then the other" without completing both.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.