Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Naruto Q & A Thread (Possible Spoilers)

Gamer183

[101]Aug 28, 2006
    • level: 10
    X-626 wrote:
    pesho2 wrote:
    nah I dunno about that he is a freaking jonin he probably can open them....

Being a Jounin doesn't mean you can open the gates. You have to know how. I mean, if what you're saying is true, Kakashi should be able to use Rasengan just because he's a Jounin, yet we've never seen him use it. According to Kakashi, only Jiraiya, the 4th, and Naruto can do it. currently, Lee and Gai are the only ones we've ever seen open the gates (if you don't count Kakashi as opening one when climbing the rocks).
    i saw lee open the 2nd gate on saturday night but i think hes going to die
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PuckTheJoker

[102]Aug 28, 2006
    • level: 9
    pesho2 wrote:
    I was thinking that it's a pretty basic training but they don't teach it because it's self destroying or something

The technique isn't basic training, it's actually a forbidden technique.

pesho2

[103]Aug 28, 2006
    • level: 7
    PuckTheJoker wrote:
    pesho2 wrote:
    I was thinking that it's a pretty basic training but they don't teach it because it's self destroying or something

forbiden doesn't mean it's hard...I bed it's hard to open the gates but I do't think that it's so hard to learn because all you do is open the chakra chambers or whatever they were called and release a large amount of chakra trough the chacra system and kakashi should be able to do that.... besides when I took a look at the rock climbing thing he really looked like he opened the first gate....ok basic training is not that correct to say but still it's not like the flying god thing or the rasengan....

X-626

[104]Aug 28, 2006
    • level: 51
    pesho2 wrote:
    PuckTheJoker wrote:
    pesho2 wrote:

forbiden doesn't mean it's hard...I bed it's hard to open the gates but I do't think that it's so hard to learn because all you do is open the chakra chambers or whatever they were called and release a large amount of chakra trough the chacra system

As quoted by Kakashi, "That's not something you can do with hard work alone! Is he a genius after all?".

Obviously it was hard to learn, especially for Lee.

pesho2

[105]Aug 28, 2006
    OK you know I'll give up this time because I feel that I win this discution and I think that kakashi can do it so yeah... no seriously you can't prove me that kakashi doesn't know it and I can't prove that he does so I think that it's pointless....I'll agree that it's a hard to learn...

Lando65203

[106]Aug 28, 2006
    • level: 12
    Gamer183 wrote:
    KonMick wrote:
    Well, That Was An Easy Question... How Bout This One: "Who's Naruto's Dad?" LOL!
    didn't he say no stupid questions. You know he a orphan einstein.

Well he's still human which means that he had parent's at some point you do know where babies come from right? ;-) j/k

X-626

[107]Aug 28, 2006
    Lando65203 wrote:
    Gamer183 wrote:
    KonMick wrote:
    Well, That Was An Easy Question... How Bout This One: "Who's Naruto's Dad?" LOL!

Well he's still human which means that he had parent's at some point you do know where babies come from right? ;-) j/k

KonMick posted that question as a joke. >_>

knowledgeseeker

[108]Aug 29, 2006
    • level: 21
    Do you think it is possible if Naruto was part of some sort of experiment like Yamato was put in? (recieving the cells of a Hokage) I think it is possible that the 4th is Naruto's father, but it is possible that Naruto was compatable with the 4th's cells like Yamato was compatable with the 1st's cells. It is also possible that Naruto could be a clone of the 4th Hokage.

Lando65203

[109]Aug 29, 2006
    • level: 12
    X-626 wrote:
    Lando65203 wrote:
    Gamer183 wrote:
    KonMick wrote:

Yeah I know that's how come there's a winky [;-)] face and that little j/k thing at the end .... sorry if it came off as me being rude

xXSubliminalXx

[110]Aug 29, 2006
    • level: 6
    I don't think Naruto is cloned, I think he's really the son of the 4th's. I just think they both have striking similarities, and it kinda makes sense. Why would the 4th seal Kyuubi in some random baby? I think that if the 4th's not his father, they are still related. As for Naruto's mother, I have no idea at all, no one so far seems to fit for his mom, but for those saying Anko is...uh, no.

X-626

[111]Aug 29, 2006
    Lando65203 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Lando65203 wrote:
    Gamer183 wrote:
    KonMick wrote:

Yeah I know that's how come there's a winky [;-)] face and that little j/k thing at the end .... sorry if it came off as me being rude

I was refering to Gamer when I said that.

knowledgeseeker

[112]Aug 29, 2006
    xXSubliminalXx wrote:
    I don't think Naruto is cloned, I think he's really the son of the 4th's. I just think they both have striking similarities, and it kinda makes sense. Why would the 4th seal Kyuubi in some random baby? I think that if the 4th's not his father, they are still related. As for Naruto's mother, I have no idea at all, no one so far seems to fit for his mom, but for those saying Anko is...uh, no.

I am just saying that it would be interesting regardless of how likely it is.

WKWARRIOR

[113]Aug 31, 2006
    • level: 2
    The attack that sasuke learned from kakashi is called Chidori, but whenever i see kakashi use it he calls it Rakiri. It also sounds different. Are these completely different attacks or just name preferences.

pesho2

[114]Aug 31, 2006
    WKWARRIOR wrote:
    The attack that sasuke learned from kakashi is called Chidori, but whenever i see kakashi use it he calls it Rakiri. It also sounds different. Are these completely different attacks or just name preferences.
    kakashi calles it rikiri because one time he cut a lightning...I forgot the meaning of rikiri but it was something connected to the lightning I thing lightning blade or someting and chidori is the real name of the move and it means 1000 birds and it's called that because it saunds like 1000 birds

X-626

[115]Aug 31, 2006
    Kakashi calls it Raikiri, which means "Lightning Edge" (or "Lightning Blade" in the dub) because, like pesho said, once he cut through a bolt of lightning with it. It's exactly the same as Chidori, as it's the same exact move.

knowledgeseeker

[116]Aug 31, 2006
    Someone on another site was claiming that Naruto was going to be cancelled after episode 211. It troubles me, but I think (and hope) that this was just a joke. Then it showed a picture of a Japanese guy holding a fan made sign "Naruto RIP" 211 episodes. This is fake right.
    Edited on 08/31/2006 9:17pm

pesho2

[117]Aug 31, 2006
    well It better be but it might be plasibel after all why did they mad so many fillers may be they won't make naruto two I don't know but I was thinking that from about ep 180 it might be a lie and I hope it is but I don't know I don't think I believe that the fillers will ever end

knowledgeseeker

[118]Aug 31, 2006
    pesho2 wrote:
    well It better be but it might be plasibel after all why did they mad so many fillers may be they won't make naruto two I don't know but I was thinking that from about ep 180 it might be a lie and I hope it is but I don't know I don't think I believe that the fillers will ever end

What is a plasibel?

pesho2

[119]Aug 31, 2006
    oh my bad...it's "possible" I was watching tv at the time sorry

knowledgeseeker

[120]Aug 31, 2006
    pesho2 wrote:
    oh my bad...it's "possible" I was watching tv at the time sorry

It is okay, but I still feel uneasy about this rumor. I hope this was a practical joke.