Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Naruto Q & A Thread (Possible Spoilers)

X-626

[121]Aug 31, 2006
    • level: 51
    There has been no confirmation on anything, so it's obviously fake.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Lando65203

[122]Sep 1, 2006
    • level: 12
    ********Spoilers********

Okay I've been rewatching the anime lately and I got to the Naruto/Neji fight...and here's my question how exactly did the demon fox open up those closed tenketsu (I'm not sure if that's the right word or if it's spelled right).
    Edited on 08/31/2006 11:05pm

kila177anja12o

[123]Sep 1, 2006
    • level: 23
    Lando65203 wrote:
    ********Spoilers********

Okay I've been rewatching the anime lately and I got to the Naruto/Neji fight...and here's my question how exactly did the demon fox open up those closed tenketsu (I'm not sure if that's the right word or if it's spelled right).

I don't think it was ever explained but my best guess would be that the Nine Tails' powers/chakra excellerated healing in Naruto (reopening the tenketsu that Neji closed).

WKWARRIOR

[124]Sep 1, 2006
    • level: 2
    Nine tails didnt open the tenketsu. Naruto has 2 chakra sources, his own and the kyuubi's. When his own was shut down the Kyuubi let loose his own in a seperate way. Neji couldnt shut off that chakra.

Lando65203

[125]Sep 1, 2006
    WKWARRIOR wrote:
    Nine tails didnt open the tenketsu. Naruto has 2 chakra sources, his own and the kyuubi's. When his own was shut down the Kyuubi let loose his own in a seperate way. Neji couldnt shut off that chakra.

Well from what I understand it doesn't really matter where the source is they should still be traveling the same paths....unless they had separate paths through his body in which case shouldn't Neji have seen the other one? ****edit****Oh yeah and Neji's techniqe doesn't shut down the source of the chakra it stops it from traveling through the body.
    Edited on 09/01/2006 4:15am

WKWARRIOR

[126]Sep 1, 2006
    He could see the demon chakra after naruto unleashed it. Before that though he couldn't see it. He does shut down the flow, but apparently it flows differently because it has some diferent source. Naruto's chakra was still locked though, even after he used the Kyuubi chakra.

Lando65203

[127]Sep 1, 2006
    Okay I'm not trying to sound argumenative, but (oh that makes me sound like a jerk doesn't it sorry) How long was his chakra supposed to be blocked for I'm at work so I can't check but wasn't it at least a couple of days? He was using his own chakra again when he fought Gaara a couple of hours later.

knowledgeseeker

[128]Sep 1, 2006
    • level: 21
    X-626 wrote:
    There has been no confirmation on anything, so it's obviously fake.

Thank God. I feel so much better. Thanks for that.

X-626

[129]Sep 1, 2006
    • level: 51
    Lando65203 wrote:
    ********Spoilers********

My guess is this...Kyubi's chakra is so immense that it pushed the tenketsu back open. Kind of like a pipe, when the pressure builds up it bursts. If you remember the episode carefully, you'll realize that Neji saw Kyubi's chakra go beyond just the regular path.

XxFMALoverxX

[130]Sep 1, 2006
    • level: 8
    JuneAkimori wrote:
    uh.. whats an S-rank mission, and what do you think would happen if Hinata had to fight Naruto during the Exams?

there is no such thing as an s-rank mission they only do A,B,C,D ranked missions,and I'm sorry to say I think Naruto would go a little softer on her but would still win.

knowledgeseeker

[131]Sep 1, 2006
    X-626 wrote:
    Lando65203 wrote:
    ********Spoilers********

My guess is this...Kyubi's chakra is so immense that it pushed the tenketsu back open. Kind of like a pipe, when the pressure builds up it bursts. If you remember the episode carefully, you'll realize that Neji saw Kyubi's chakra go beyond just the regular path.

Neji was able to sense the Kyubi's chakra like Sasuke was able to in the Valley of the End. Do you think Neji figured out there is something about Naruto that goes beyond the eye? It never really seems to get into that, but it does get into the fact that Neji is thankful to Naruto for saving him from his own personal darkness.

Also Shikamaru is good an analyzing things, and he has an extremely high I.Q.. Do you think he may of put together what Naruto said in Volume 11, the events of the fight with Neji, and several other things together and figured out Naruto has a demon inside of him?

Lando65203

[132]Sep 1, 2006
    X-626 wrote:
    Lando65203 wrote:
    ********Spoilers********

You know what your right, and now that I think about it that makes sense, (the chakra leaking around the chakra lines that is) seeing as what happens when he goes all one or three tails. Thanks

authenticPINAY

[133]Sep 1, 2006
    • level: 5
    ok, this isn't a naruto question, but it's a forum question.

on the AMV thread, can i post a link for a picture music video? or does that not count?

WKWARRIOR

[134]Sep 1, 2006
    XxFMALoverxX wrote:
    JuneAkimori wrote:
    uh.. whats an S-rank mission, and what do you think would happen if Hinata had to fight Naruto during the Exams?

there is no such thing as an s-rank mission they only do A,B,C,D ranked missions,and I'm sorry to say I think Naruto would go a little softer on her but would still win.

There are to S-rank missions. The zabuza mission was technically s-rank, the first naruto movie mission was s-ranked and the mission kakashi gave naruto, sakura, and shikamaru to chase the sand genin was an s-rank. These are just examples i can think of off the top of my head.

Lando65203

[135]Sep 1, 2006
    WKWARRIOR wrote:
    XxFMALoverxX wrote:
    JuneAkimori wrote:

There are to S-rank missions. The zabuza mission was technically s-rank, the first naruto movie mission was s-ranked and the mission kakashi gave naruto, sakura, and shikamaru to chase the sand genin was an s-rank. These are just examples i can think of off the top of my head.

Or to use an example from the Manga any mission involving S-ranked criminal's (like Akatsuki) would be an S-ranked mission

knowledgeseeker

[136]Sep 1, 2006
    Lando65203 wrote:
    WKWARRIOR wrote:
    XxFMALoverxX wrote:
    JuneAkimori wrote:

Or to use an example from the Manga any mission involving S-ranked criminal's (like Akatsuki) would be an S-ranked mission

Actually, Naruto, Sakura, and Shikamaru's mission to chase the sand genin was an A ranked mission, and the Land of Waves was an A ranked mission too. It was the Rescue Garra mission that was S-Ranked because it involved the Akatsuki (these guys would tear Zabuza apart).

masonv

[137]Sep 1, 2006
    theyre just bloodshot cause of that soud guy that swung at him and missed "supposedly" atack is taking a toll on him and he doesnt want to reeal his medical ninja techniqes

masonv

[138]Sep 1, 2006
    its an iMENSE CHAKRA it just in terms "blew em open forcively" and the kyuubis got one of the 9 legendary chakras

masonv

[139]Sep 1, 2006
    omfg thats a lol'r i agree imean he knows and 4 diferent people and himself say it several times

masonv

[140]Sep 1, 2006
    nope his healing capabilities are good enough to heal any chackra related mishap near instantly