Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Naruto really DOES die in 4th movie(New trailer)(MAJOR spoilers for DUB watch

  • Avatar of minndak10

    minndak10

    [1]Jul 8, 2007
    • member since: 10/18/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 8,686

    http://www.gamespot.com/users/alphawolf_0/video_player?id=dyRhlDD_5b4FvDDdWell someone put this out and hope you don't report me for this but this HAS to be seen! It shows Naruto his body just laying dead and you can hear him cut through his body or something watch it it is PROOF that he actually does die in this movie!

    Edited on 07/08/2007 11:17am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of leafninja0011

    leafninja0011

    [2]Jul 8, 2007
    • member since: 02/23/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 2,526
    Thanks for the spoilers.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MalignantManor

    MalignantManor

    [3]Jul 8, 2007
    • member since: 11/27/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,170
    That isn't proof at all. There are so many points in the manga and anime where it looks like a character should die, but doesn't. The standing over his grave doesn't mean much since they faked his death before.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AVATAR65

    AVATAR65

    [4]Jul 8, 2007
    • member since: 12/22/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 483
    minndak10 wrote:

    http://www.gamespot.com/users/alphawolf_0/video_player?id=dyRhlDD_5b4FvDDdWell someone put this out and hope you don't report me for this but this HAS to be seen! It shows Naruto his body just laying dead and you can hear him cut through his body or something watch it it is PROOF that he actually does die in this movie!

    THANK YOU FOR PUTTING THIS UP, MINNDAK!! I've been looking for a new trailer.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ConairVader

    ConairVader

    [5]Jul 8, 2007
    • member since: 07/02/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 1,260
    MalignantManor wrote:
    That isn't proof at all. There are so many points in the manga and anime where it looks like a character should die, but doesn't. The standing over his grave doesn't mean much since they faked his death before.


    I hope he does die though. =D

    Do ya want me to yell at Minndak or what?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jackmalloy

    jackmalloy

    [6]Jul 8, 2007
    • member since: 05/03/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 248
    ITS A FILLER !! FILLER!!

    FILLER!!

    FILLER

    FILLER

    FILLER


















    FILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR

























    FILLERERELELRLELRLELRLELRLELRELRLELRLELRLELRLELL

    FILLER
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ConairVader

    ConairVader

    [7]Jul 8, 2007
    • member since: 07/02/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 1,260
    jackmalloy wrote:
    ITS A FILLER !! FILLER!!

    FILLER!!

    FILLER

    FILLER

    FILLER












    FILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR

















    FILLERERELELRLELRLELRLELRLELRELRLELRLELRLELRLELL

    FILLER


    i dont care if it is a filler. It would be coolness if he dies.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shinigamikid

    shinigamikid

    [8]Jul 8, 2007
    • member since: 04/09/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 8,256
    MalignantManor wrote:
    That isn't proof at all. There are so many points in the manga and anime where it looks like a character should die, but doesn't. The standing over his grave doesn't mean much since they faked his death before.

    true, but this gotta be the best naruto movie ever.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ConairVader

    ConairVader

    [9]Jul 8, 2007
    • member since: 07/02/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 1,260
    shinigamikid wrote:
    MalignantManor wrote:
    That isn't proof at all. There are so many points in the manga and anime where it looks like a character should die, but doesn't. The standing over his grave doesn't mean much since they faked his death before.

    true, but this gotta be the best naruto movie ever.


    Any thing is better then the thrid one...that was just...STUPID......

    I'll sit and drink PennyRoyal Tea.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of minndak10

    minndak10

    [10]Jul 8, 2007
    • member since: 10/18/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 8,686
    Yell at me sensei! As long as I get my FUNi One Piece I will be happy! I don't care if it is a filler and if he faked it once what makes you htink he will fake it again?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fluffman4

    fluffman4

    [11]Jul 8, 2007
    • member since: 06/19/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 4,852
    ConairVader wrote:
    shinigamikid wrote:
    MalignantManor wrote:
    That isn't proof at all. There are so many points in the manga and anime where it looks like a character should die, but doesn't. The standing over his grave doesn't mean much since they faked his death before.

    true, but this gotta be the best naruto movie ever.


    Any thing is better then the thrid one...that was just...STUPID......

    I'll sit and drink PennyRoyal Tea.


    Heh... PennyRoyal, a road near my house. But whatever, it's not canon as it hasn't been credited canon by Kishimoto, so there's absolutely zero chance that he'll stay dead.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Death-T

    Death-T

    [12]Jul 8, 2007
    • member since: 06/04/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 802

    I believe Naruto will die in the movie,if that is what the previews are advertising. No one has seen the movie yet,so anyones statement that we won't die is baseless assumption. The movies are filler after all,this movie could act as an alternate ending depicting how Naruto would die if it were to happen. He could die and be brought back to life .. or he coulddie and remain dead thus proving my theory.

    If he were to die and remain dead,then the only scenario that could disprove my thought is if Studio Peirrott actually discontinued the series' after his death in the movie,but we all know that they wouldn't do such a thing. Being that they would lose a huge potential profit,and that the Kishimoto has published a sufficeint amount of chapters in the manga ahead of where the story is in Shippuuden.. That and,the animation company is givingthe series'rather slow pacing. If the movie would act as an ending as opposed to an alternate ending then the pacing wouldn't be so slow in Shippuuden.

    So to summarize what I think,Narut will die. This movie is filler,so it would act as an alternate ending depicting how Naruto would die if it were to happen. 0r,Naruto could die and miraculously rise from his grave. Unless it's a scenario where his body was lost,so his "miraculous revival" would have him come back to Konoha as opposed to pullin a Kill Bill 2..

    But,you have to awknowedge that he is dead,or at least thought to be sometime in the movie.

    Edited on 07/08/2007 1:51pm
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kauz_i_kan

    kauz_i_kan

    [13]Jul 8, 2007
    • member since: 03/26/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 57

    OMG!! i cannot believe you people it's like this is the first manga you've ever watched! Do you not get the fact that this show is named after naruto and if he dies then they're probably gonna have to change the name of the show.

    And frank the tank is also correct that it is a filler...all the movies are! And anyway even if naruto does die sometime in the movie the producers are bound to bring him back to life...or else they're also gonna have to change the name of the movie because the movie is also named Naruto and if he dies mid-way into the movie and doesn't come back you might as well name it Sakura (kauz she's in the whole movie or so i heard)

    Sheesh...but anyways it's bound to be a really great movie and i'd love to see what the writers do to make this movie live up to all this hype.

    Unfortunately i live in the United states so i'll have to wait til it's subbed which will take a while.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of blindinglight16

    blindinglight16

    [14]Jul 8, 2007
    • member since: 02/22/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,358
    my thoughts is that he will die at the beginning and the entire rest of the plot is about finding a way to bring him back, because movies may be fillers but they never do anything that is EXTREMELY contradictory to the actual canon material...that i've seen anyway. But then again my plot sucks because they could get a nameless character to use Tensei no jutsu on him.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Death-T

    Death-T

    [15]Jul 8, 2007
    • member since: 06/04/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 802
    kauz_i_kan wrote:

    OMG!! i cannot believe you people it's like this is the first manga you've ever watched! Do you not get the fact that this show is named after naruto and if he dies then they're probably gonna have to change the name of the show.

    And frank the tank is also correct that it is a filler...all the movies are! And anyway even if naruto does die sometime in the movie the producers are bound to bring him back to life...or else they're also gonna have to change the name of the movie because the movie is also named Naruto and if he dies mid-way into the movie and doesn't come back you might as well name it Sakura (kauz she's in the whole movie or so i heard)

    Sheesh...but anyways it's bound to be a really great movie and i'd love to see what the writers do to make this movie live up to all this hype.

    Unfortunately i live in the United states so i'll have to wait til it's subbed which will take a while.

    Please read my last post. The movie can act as an alternate ending that depicts how Naruto would die if it were to happen. So the creators aren't bound to bring him back to life if he does die.

    Edited on 07/08/2007 2:31pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shinigamikid

    shinigamikid

    [16]Jul 8, 2007
    • member since: 04/09/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 8,256
    kauz_i_kan wrote:

    OMG!! i cannot believe you people it's like this is the first manga you've ever watched! Do you not get the fact that this show is named after naruto and if he dies then they're probably gonna have to change the name of the show.

    And frank the tank is also correct that it is a filler...all the movies are! And anyway even if naruto does die sometime in the movie the producers are bound to bring him back to life...or else they're also gonna have to change the name of the movie because the movie is also named Naruto and if he dies mid-way into the movie and doesn't come back you might as well name it Sakura (kauz she's in the whole movie or so i heard)

    Sheesh...but anyways it's bound to be a really great movie and i'd love to see what the writers do to make this movie live up to all this hype.

    Unfortunately i live in the United states so i'll have to wait til it's subbed which will take a while.


    he die, but not stay dead.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of narutoultimafan

    narutoultimafan

    [17]Jul 8, 2007
    • member since: 01/15/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 270
    can anyone translate to english with better quality.also when does this come out in japan?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of minndak10

    minndak10

    [18]Jul 8, 2007
    • member since: 10/18/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 8,686
    It comes out in August
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ConairVader

    ConairVader

    [19]Jul 8, 2007
    • member since: 07/02/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 1,260
    minndak10 wrote:
    It comes out in August


    One Month!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of narunine

    narunine

    [20]Jul 8, 2007
    • member since: 02/20/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 697
    naruto better not die it will kill the show.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.