Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Naruto really DOES die in 4th movie(New trailer)(MAJOR spoilers for DUB watch

minndak10

[1]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 13

http://www.gamespot.com/users/alphawolf_0/video_player?id=dyRhlDD_5b4FvDDdWell someone put this out and hope you don't report me for this but this HAS to be seen! It shows Naruto his body just laying dead and you can hear him cut through his body or something watch it it is PROOF that he actually does die in this movie!

Edited on 07/08/2007 11:17am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

leafninja0011

[2]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 20
    Thanks for the spoilers.

MalignantManor

[3]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 8
    That isn't proof at all. There are so many points in the manga and anime where it looks like a character should die, but doesn't. The standing over his grave doesn't mean much since they faked his death before.

[4]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 7
    minndak10 wrote:

http://www.gamespot.com/users/alphawolf_0/video_player?id=dyRhlDD_5b4FvDDdWell someone put this out and hope you don't report me for this but this HAS to be seen! It shows Naruto his body just laying dead and you can hear him cut through his body or something watch it it is PROOF that he actually does die in this movie!

THANK YOU FOR PUTTING THIS UP, MINNDAK!! I've been looking for a new trailer.

ConairVader

[5]Jul 8, 2007
    MalignantManor wrote:
    That isn't proof at all. There are so many points in the manga and anime where it looks like a character should die, but doesn't. The standing over his grave doesn't mean much since they faked his death before.

I hope he does die though. =D

Do ya want me to yell at Minndak or what?

jackmalloy

[6]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 5
    ITS A FILLER !! FILLER!!

FILLER!!

FILLER

FILLER

FILLER

FILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR

FILLERERELELRLELRLELRLELRLELRELRLELRLELRLELRLELL

FILLER

ConairVader

[7]Jul 8, 2007
    jackmalloy wrote:
    ITS A FILLER !! FILLER!!

FILLER!!

FILLER

FILLER

FILLER

FILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR

FILLERERELELRLELRLELRLELRLELRELRLELRLELRLELRLELL

FILLER

i dont care if it is a filler. It would be coolness if he dies.

shinigamikid

[8]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 32
    MalignantManor wrote:

true, but this gotta be the best naruto movie ever.

ConairVader

[9]Jul 8, 2007
    shinigamikid wrote:
    MalignantManor wrote:

Any thing is better then the thrid one...that was just...STUPID......

I'll sit and drink PennyRoyal Tea.

minndak10

[10]Jul 8, 2007
    Yell at me sensei! As long as I get my FUNi One Piece I will be happy! I don't care if it is a filler and if he faked it once what makes you htink he will fake it again?

fluffman4

[11]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 19
    ConairVader wrote:
    shinigamikid wrote:
    MalignantManor wrote:

Any thing is better then the thrid one...that was just...STUPID......

I'll sit and drink PennyRoyal Tea.

Heh... PennyRoyal, a road near my house. But whatever, it's not canon as it hasn't been credited canon by Kishimoto, so there's absolutely zero chance that he'll stay dead.

Death-T

[12]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 6

I believe Naruto will die in the movie,if that is what the previews are advertising. No one has seen the movie yet,so anyones statement that we won't die is baseless assumption. The movies are filler after all,this movie could act as an alternate ending depicting how Naruto would die if it were to happen. He could die and be brought back to life .. or he coulddie and remain dead thus proving my theory.

If he were to die and remain dead,then the only scenario that could disprove my thought is if Studio Peirrott actually discontinued the series' after his death in the movie,but we all know that they wouldn't do such a thing. Being that they would lose a huge potential profit,and that the Kishimoto has published a sufficeint amount of chapters in the manga ahead of where the story is in Shippuuden.. That and,the animation company is givingthe series'rather slow pacing. If the movie would act as an ending as opposed to an alternate ending then the pacing wouldn't be so slow in Shippuuden.

So to summarize what I think,Narut will die. This movie is filler,so it would act as an alternate ending depicting how Naruto would die if it were to happen. 0r,Naruto could die and miraculously rise from his grave. Unless it's a scenario where his body was lost,so his "miraculous revival" would have him come back to Konoha as opposed to pullin a Kill Bill 2..

But,you have to awknowedge that he is dead,or at least thought to be sometime in the movie.

Edited on 07/08/2007 1:51pm
    Edited 3 total times.

kauz_i_kan

[13]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 9

OMG!! i cannot believe you people it's like this is the first manga you've ever watched! Do you not get the fact that this show is named after naruto and if he dies then they're probably gonna have to change the name of the show.

And frank the tank is also correct that it is a filler...all the movies are! And anyway even if naruto does die sometime in the movie the producers are bound to bring him back to life...or else they're also gonna have to change the name of the movie because the movie is also named Naruto and if he dies mid-way into the movie and doesn't come back you might as well name it Sakura (kauz she's in the whole movie or so i heard)

Sheesh...but anyways it's bound to be a really great movie and i'd love to see what the writers do to make this movie live up to all this hype.

Unfortunately i live in the United states so i'll have to wait til it's subbed which will take a while.

blindinglight16

[14]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 9
    my thoughts is that he will die at the beginning and the entire rest of the plot is about finding a way to bring him back, because movies may be fillers but they never do anything that is EXTREMELY contradictory to the actual canon material...that i've seen anyway. But then again my plot sucks because they could get a nameless character to use Tensei no jutsu on him.

Death-T

[15]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 6
    kauz_i_kan wrote:

OMG!! i cannot believe you people it's like this is the first manga you've ever watched! Do you not get the fact that this show is named after naruto and if he dies then they're probably gonna have to change the name of the show.

And frank the tank is also correct that it is a filler...all the movies are! And anyway even if naruto does die sometime in the movie the producers are bound to bring him back to life...or else they're also gonna have to change the name of the movie because the movie is also named Naruto and if he dies mid-way into the movie and doesn't come back you might as well name it Sakura (kauz she's in the whole movie or so i heard)

Sheesh...but anyways it's bound to be a really great movie and i'd love to see what the writers do to make this movie live up to all this hype.

Unfortunately i live in the United states so i'll have to wait til it's subbed which will take a while.

Please read my last post. The movie can act as an alternate ending that depicts how Naruto would die if it were to happen. So the creators aren't bound to bring him back to life if he does die.

Edited on 07/08/2007 2:31pm

shinigamikid

[16]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 32
    kauz_i_kan wrote:

he die, but not stay dead.

narutoultimafan

[17]Jul 8, 2007
    can anyone translate to english with better quality.also when does this come out in japan?

minndak10

[18]Jul 8, 2007
    It comes out in August

ConairVader

[19]Jul 8, 2007
    minndak10 wrote:
    It comes out in August

One Month!

narunine

[20]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 8
    naruto better not die it will kill the show.