Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Naruto Seasons

Rafie26

[21]Feb 6, 2009
    • level: 11
    YoungLink89 wrote:

Nightmare_Sea wrote:
    That's strange. My Best Buy actually discounts the prices and is the only place I buy anime from. Oh well. Different places, different price policies, I guess.

really? wow the best buy in my area over charges by at least 20% maybe even 30% for anything.

Right. Best Buy and Suncoast both are very overprice. I live in three different states with Best Buy being there. And it was still way too high. InuYasha is on sale for 89.99. ON SALE!!! I could never buy from those 2 unless its like I said before. They both have anime or regular DVD that no other retailer has. But before I would go to them, I go on Amazon and see if its available. Best Buy and Suncoast is the last 2 places I would go to purchase Naruto or any other DVD.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Nightmare_Sea

[22]Feb 6, 2009
    • level: 3
    Wow. In my area, Best Buy's even better than Wal-Mart for anime.

Sounds like you guys just have Best Buys run by cheapskates.

Sofohero

[23]Feb 16, 2009
    • level: 5

Nightmare_Sea wrote:
    Wow. In my area, Best Buy's even better than Wal-Mart for anime. Sounds like you guys just have Best Buys run by cheapskates.

Lol yeah mine is by far they have a lot more of the seasons there like i dont got 6 because wal mart doesnt have it and they are selling them for 20-25 and best buy wants 40 for the freaking season 6 im like come on i mean i got all my yu yu hakusho seasons at best buy though for 24.99 but wal mart didnt have them for sale soo i wouldnt know how much they are there?

SPDShadowRanger

[24]Feb 21, 2009
    • level: 72
    Best Buy has more anime DVD's, but Wal-Mart is almost always cheaper.