When Do You Think Naruto Shippuuden (anime series) will come to U.S

DigiFoxCat

[21]Jan 30, 2008
    • level: 12
    PerfectAgent96 wrote:
    DevilSlayer444 wrote:

PerfectAgent96 wrote:
    titan4lizife wrote:
    the original naruto on cartoon network only reach ep 100 and something, there are 220 episodes of naruto we still have a ways to go before they finish the episodes and start the shippuden and they've only showed 1 movie and 1 OVA and they might show a few more before they start the shippuden so i repredict January 13 2010.
    You forget that America gets TWO episodes a week. Not just one, like Japan.

And who says CN won't go back to showing 1 episode only? or who knows, they might even show re-runs O_O.

They won't stop airing 2 episodes until they get to shippuden in which case they will go back to 1.

That's correct as far as I know. The only thing that would stop them from airing Naruto would be to do another month of Miyazaki in March like they did back in 2006. Even so we can still plan on seeing Shippuunden by late Sept. to mid Nov.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

titan4lizife

[22]Jan 31, 2008
    • level: 16
    firelord_dude wrote:
    You guys are all wrong. Shippuuden won't show here till
    ***SPOILER***
    thats a good one.

21GunSalute

[23]Jan 31, 2008
    • level: 4
    Shippuuden is garbage, so does it really even matter?

PerfectAgent96

[24]Jan 31, 2008
    • level: 15
    21GunSalute wrote:
    I rather take CANON. (well techically not) then filler.

ericwashere15

[25]Jan 31, 2008
    • level: 15
    Toonami will eventually have to change to either: one episode a week, or back to the "last week's episode and then a new episode". if we fly by the fillers, and do 2 eps. of Shippuden a week, eventually it'll get to the point where they will just start the whole series over to give the japanese time to get ahead yet again.

Eddy654

[26]Jan 31, 2008
    • level: 18
    21GunSalute wrote:
    Well i know that shippuden hasnt been that good (for me its excellent) but once they get to the good stuff in the manga than it will be really cool like (Jayraiya Vs pein or pain.)

21GunSalute

[27]Jan 31, 2008
    Eddy654 wrote:
    21GunSalute wrote:
    Well i know that shippuden hasnt been that good (for me its excellent) but once they get to the good stuff in the manga than it will be really cool like (Jayraiya Vs pein or pain.)
    They are at the good stuff that the manga provided though, but Shippuuden has horrible animation and extremely slow pacing. I stopped watching it a while ago.

Johnyg86

[28]Jan 31, 2008

85 episodes remain in this series andwithVizcurrently airingtwo episodes weekly on Cartoon Networkin the U.S. that means if you do the math which is that difficult 2episode X 4 weeks X 11 or 12 whichbasicly = an average of 10 to 11 months. You also take into accoun what some users have said if the networks want to breeze through the fillers it might be sooner. But if that's not the case there's even a chance that it can be later. But more importantly you should be thankful that if this is all true you won't have it as bad as the japanese they had to wait two years for shippuuden. Bleach on the other hand i can't even think about that even though new episodes will airin march.

alex4319

[29]Jan 31, 2008
    • level: 7
    Johnyg86 wrote:

85 episodes remain in this series andwithVizcurrently airingtwo episodes weekly on Cartoon Networkin the U.S. that means if you do the math which is that difficult 2episode X 4 weeks X 11 or 12 whichbasicly = an average of 10 to 11 months. You also take into accoun what some users have said if the networks want to breeze through the fillers it might be sooner. But if that's not the case there's even a chance that it can be later. But more importantly you should be thankful that if this is all true you won't have it as bad as the japanese they had to wait two years for shippuuden. Bleach on the other hand i can't even think about that even though new episodes will airin march.

What Bleach is returing to Adult swim ? ! yea !! Bleach and Death note . (dies after the excitement)

alex4319

[30]Jan 31, 2008
    • level: 7

21GunSalute wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    21GunSalute wrote:
    They are at the good stuff that the manga provided though, but Shippuuden has horrible animation and extremely slow pacing. I stopped watching it a while ago.

Don"t call the series "garbage" since you are a reader of the manga its frankly no surprise you would conceieve Shippuden as that way. I feel reluctant to remind you that the original Naruto series was filled with inconsistant animation , poorly drawn faces with some consecutive episodes having alot of filler material l in them , part one did have somewhat have a better animation budget than Shippuden it did have inconsistent aniamton specifically in episodes such as ,133 ,74 , 30 ,Norio Mastumoto animated those who also did the six One peice movie .

Edited on 01/31/2008 8:32pm

21GunSalute

[31]Jan 31, 2008
    alex4319 wrote:

21GunSalute wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    21GunSalute wrote:

Don"t call the series "garbage" since you are a reader of the manga its frankly no surprise you would conceieve Shippuden as that way. I feel reluctant to remind you that the original Naruto series was filled with inconsistant animation , poorly drawn faces with some consecutive episodes having alot of filler amterial in them , part one did have somewhat have a better animation budget than Shippuden it did have inconsistent aniamton specifically in episodes such as ,133 ,74 , 30 ,Norio Mastumoto animated those who also did the six One peice movie .

I say Naruto has average animation, I didn't mind it. But Shippuuden has some of the worst animation I have ever seen in a anime, and the worst pacing as well. Last time I checked where Shppuuden was at, Naruto was powering up for a whole hour, getting ready to fight Orochimaru, when it only amounted to one chapter in the manga. Worst pacing ever. Naruto was far superior to Shippuuden IMO

Eddy654

[32]Jan 31, 2008
    21GunSalute wrote:
    alex4319 wrote:

21GunSalute wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    21GunSalute wrote:

Don"t call the series "garbage" since you are a reader of the manga its frankly no surprise you would conceieve Shippuden as that way. I feel reluctant to remind you that the original Naruto series was filled with inconsistant animation , poorly drawn faces with some consecutive episodes having alot of filler amterial in them , part one did have somewhat have a better animation budget than Shippuden it did have inconsistent aniamton specifically in episodes such as ,133 ,74 , 30 ,Norio Mastumoto animated those who also did the six One peice movie .

I say Naruto has average animation, I didn't mind it. But Shippuuden has some of the worst animation I have ever seen in a anime, and the worst pacing as well. Last time I checked where Shppuuden was at, Naruto was powering up for a whole hour, getting ready to fight Orochimaru, when it only amounted to one chapter in the manga. Worst pacing ever. Naruto was far superior to Shippuuden IMO
    naruto has avergage animation i must tell you this is a naruto forum dont talk about the show on its own forum and besides your wrong anyways so it doesnt matter anyway and besides what i look it the show is its animation and its artwork and its plot if naruto didnt have that then i would have never watch it. So please if you dont have anything nice to say then i suggest you dont say it to cause problems within the forum.
    Edited on 01/31/2008 8:43pm

21GunSalute

[33]Jan 31, 2008
    Eddy654 wrote:
    21GunSalute wrote:
    alex4319 wrote:

21GunSalute wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    21GunSalute wrote:

naruto has avergage animation i must tell you this is a naruto forum dont talk about th show on its own forum and besides your wrong anyways so it doesnt matter anyway and besides what i look it the show is its animation and its artwork and its plot if naruto didnt have that then i would have never watch it. So please if you dont have anything nice to say then i suggest you dont say it to cause problems within the forum.
    I like Naruto, I enjoy the plot. I still read the manga and enjoy the original anime. But Shippuuden?.....nah.

But we all got our opinions I suppose

Eddy654

[34]Jan 31, 2008
    21GunSalute wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    21GunSalute wrote:
    alex4319 wrote:

21GunSalute wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    21GunSalute wrote:

naruto has avergage animation i must tell you this is a naruto forum dont talk about th show on its own forum and besides your wrong anyways so it doesnt matter anyway and besides what i look it the show is its animation and its artwork and its plot if naruto didnt have that then i would have never watch it. So please if you dont have anything nice to say then i suggest you dont say it to cause problems within the forum.
    I like Naruto, I enjoy the plot. I still read the manga and enjoy the original anime. But Shippuuden?.....nah.

Well they have the same plots really, but naruto shippuden is cool your missing a big part of naruto, shippuden will get better i guarentee it!

titan4lizife

[35]Feb 1, 2008
    • level: 16
    all right ppl i did the math and if i did it correctly (hopefully i did) and if there is no month of muyuwatthy and no more marathons or re-arings of naruto movie 1, the original naruto should end November 22, so maybe my predictions have been a bit off and we could very well get the shippuden (those who want it) late this year or early next year but ppl you must remember dubbing takes time.
    Edited on 02/01/2008 11:21am

manganimefan227

[36]Feb 1, 2008
    • level: 8
    titan4lizife wrote:
    all right ppl i did the math and if i did it correctly (hopefully i did) and if there is no month of muyuwatthy and no more marathons or re-arings of naruto movie 1, the original naruto should end November 22, so maybe my predictions have been a bit off and we could very well get the shippuden (those who want it) late this year or early next year but ppl you must remember dubbing takes time.
    Month of Miyazaki? He makes good movies! no flamking his name! > :mad:

Noleta

[37]Feb 4, 2008
    • level: 8
    Eddy654 wrote:
    21GunSalute wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    21GunSalute wrote:
    alex4319 wrote:

21GunSalute wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    21GunSalute wrote:

Well they have the same plots really, but naruto shippuden is cool your missing a big part of naruto, shippuden will get better i guarentee it!

I couldn't just stop at the end of Naruto...i'd feel empty inside not knowing what happpens between Naruto, Sasuke and the rest of the gang...shippuden isn't really that bad...

OmegaForteGS

[38]Feb 4, 2008
    • level: 10
    the only thing I hated was the oh so bloody long Sasori fight

firelord_dude

[39]Feb 4, 2008
    • level: 14
    titan4lizife wrote:
    firelord_dude wrote:
    You guys are all wrong. Shippuuden won't show here till
    ***SPOILER***
    thats a good one.

why thank you... I try to ligthen the mood...

levister16

[40]Feb 4, 2008
    • level: 13
    ericwashere15 wrote:
    Toonami will eventually have to change to either: one episode a week, or back to the "last week's episode and then a new episode". if we fly by the fillers, and do 2 eps. of Shippuden a week, eventually it'll get to the point where they will just start the whole series over to give the japanese time to get ahead yet again.
    yeah i agree that toonami will change it to 1 episode a week because we all know that zatch bell is gonna come back and air on toonami and later new anime shows will join so toonami will have a new sceduale and will get and might have 1 episode every saturday like for example they are gonna get rid of dbz , (goosebumps) why keep goosebumps ruining toonami look 4 shows 2 naruto one peice , and dbz hellow dbz fans there are dvds you can uy