Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Naruto Shippuuden U.S

When Do You Think Naruto Shippuuden (anime series) will come to U.S

  • Avatar of DevilSlayer444

    DevilSlayer444

    [101]Feb 13, 2008
    • member since: 01/08/08
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 1,711
    unknownSHOUSKE wrote:
    Noleta wrote:
    unknownSHOUSKE wrote:
    DevilSlayer444 wrote:
    unknownSHOUSKE wrote:
    Noleta wrote:
    rez825 wrote:
    Noleta wrote:
    rez825 wrote:
    unknownSHOUSKE wrote:

    21GunSalute wrote:
    titan4lizife wrote:
    i speak japanese too, now back to this pie theory, i prefer cake, anyone with me?
    Madness. Unless you mean Ice Cream Cake...then yeah.

    Mmmmmmm. Marble. Chocolate. Vanilla. yum.

    Yo tengo mucho hambre! Yo quiero pumpkin pie y el heldo! (Translation: I am very hungry! I want some pumpkin pie and ice cream!)
    Yo solo como pumpkin pie en Octubre y noviembre y no me gusta tanto. (translation: I only eat pumpkin pie during October and November and I don't like it very much)
    ?Tu hablas espanol? Me gusta mas chocolate cake porque es delisioso. Soy cansado. Buenos noches! (Translation: You speak Spanish? I like chocolate cake more because it's delisioso. I'm tired. Good night! )
    Si, no viste que hablo tres, japones, ingles y espanol....pues, buenas noches! (translation: Yes, didn't you see that I speak 3, japanese, english and spanish....well, Good Night!)

    Um, no speaki en espaniol. And no comprendas.

    No comprendo . JODER!!!!

    Translation please.

    It means "I don't understand"

    No ablo en espanol.

    Taco Bell

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of unknownSHOUSKE

    unknownSHOUSKE

    [102]Feb 13, 2008
    • member since: 02/14/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,325
    DevilSlayer444 wrote:
    unknownSHOUSKE wrote:
    Noleta wrote:
    unknownSHOUSKE wrote:
    DevilSlayer444 wrote:
    unknownSHOUSKE wrote:
    Noleta wrote:
    rez825 wrote:
    Noleta wrote:
    rez825 wrote:
    unknownSHOUSKE wrote:

    21GunSalute wrote:
    titan4lizife wrote:
    i speak japanese too, now back to this pie theory, i prefer cake, anyone with me?
    Madness. Unless you mean Ice Cream Cake...then yeah.

    Mmmmmmm. Marble. Chocolate. Vanilla. yum.

    Yo tengo mucho hambre! Yo quiero pumpkin pie y el heldo! (Translation: I am very hungry! I want some pumpkin pie and ice cream!)
    Yo solo como pumpkin pie en Octubre y noviembre y no me gusta tanto. (translation: I only eat pumpkin pie during October and November and I don't like it very much)
    ?Tu hablas espanol? Me gusta mas chocolate cake porque es delisioso. Soy cansado. Buenos noches! (Translation: You speak Spanish? I like chocolate cake more because it's delisioso. I'm tired. Good night! )
    Si, no viste que hablo tres, japones, ingles y espanol....pues, buenas noches! (translation: Yes, didn't you see that I speak 3, japanese, english and spanish....well, Good Night!)

    Um, no speaki en espaniol. And no comprendas.

    No comprendo . JODER!!!!

    Translation please.

    It means "I don't understand"

    No ablo en espanol.

    Taco Bell

    Burger King

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Max3000v1

    Max3000v1

    [103]Feb 13, 2008
    • member since: 05/10/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 720
    how bout, meh bawls? anyways. i cant wait for naruto shippuden to come out here in the states, thats gonna kick so much a$$
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of unknownSHOUSKE

    unknownSHOUSKE

    [104]Feb 13, 2008
    • member since: 02/14/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,325

    Max3000v1 wrote:
    how bout, meh bawls? anyways. i cant wait for naruto shippuden to come out here in the states, thats gonna kick so much a$$

    Well that won't be for a long while buddy.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Max3000v1

    Max3000v1

    [105]Feb 13, 2008
    • member since: 05/10/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 720
    unknownSHOUSKE wrote:

    Max3000v1 wrote:
    how bout, meh bawls? anyways. i cant wait for naruto shippuden to come out here in the states, thats gonna kick so much a$$

    Well that won't be for a long while buddy.

    i know, i know. i wish it would hurry up though, jeez. they need to skip the filler, even though i like filler
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of unknownSHOUSKE

    unknownSHOUSKE

    [106]Feb 13, 2008
    • member since: 02/14/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,325
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    unknownSHOUSKE wrote:

    Max3000v1 wrote:
    how bout, meh bawls? anyways. i cant wait for naruto shippuden to come out here in the states, thats gonna kick so much a$$

    Well that won't be for a long while buddy.

    i know, i know. i wish it would hurry up though, jeez. they need to skip the filler, even though i like filler

    Where do you live exactly; here in Omaha, Neb. they show two episodes per Saturday. We're making up good time because before we just showed stupid a$$ shows like Bobobo and Prince of Tennis and Duel Crackers.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Max3000v1

    Max3000v1

    [107]Feb 13, 2008
    • member since: 05/10/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 720
    unknownSHOUSKE wrote:
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    unknownSHOUSKE wrote:

    Max3000v1 wrote:
    how bout, meh bawls? anyways. i cant wait for naruto shippuden to come out here in the states, thats gonna kick so much a$$

    Well that won't be for a long while buddy.

    i know, i know. i wish it would hurry up though, jeez. they need to skip the filler, even though i like filler

    Where do you live exactly; here in Omaha, Neb. they show two episodes per Saturday. We're making up good time because before we just showed stupid a$$ shows like Bobobo and Prince of Tennis and Duel Crackers.

    i live in ohio. and on saturdays on Toonami they show 2 new naruto episodes. i am so glad they got rid of them other shows, i hated bobobo, and tennis
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PerfectAgent96

    PerfectAgent96

    [108]Feb 13, 2008
    • member since: 11/02/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 3,925
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    unknownSHOUSKE wrote:
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    unknownSHOUSKE wrote:

    Max3000v1 wrote:
    how bout, meh bawls? anyways. i cant wait for naruto shippuden to come out here in the states, thats gonna kick so much a$$

    Well that won't be for a long while buddy.

    i know, i know. i wish it would hurry up though, jeez. they need to skip the filler, even though i like filler

    Where do you live exactly; here in Omaha, Neb. they show two episodes per Saturday. We're making up good time because before we just showed stupid a$$ shows like Bobobo and Prince of Tennis and Duel Crackers.

    i live in ohio. and on saturdays on Toonami they show 2 new naruto episodes. i am so glad they got rid of them other shows, i hated bobobo, and tennis
    Bobobo just wasn't funny AT ALL. It has it's (Albeit VERY RARE) moments but overall it's not funny at all, not even a chuckle. Random $hit happening at different times. Random=Not funny
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Noleta

    Noleta

    [109]Feb 13, 2008
    • member since: 10/16/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,154
    PerfectAgent96 wrote:
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    unknownSHOUSKE wrote:
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    unknownSHOUSKE wrote:

    Max3000v1 wrote:
    how bout, meh bawls? anyways. i cant wait for naruto shippuden to come out here in the states, thats gonna kick so much a$$

    Well that won't be for a long while buddy.

    i know, i know. i wish it would hurry up though, jeez. they need to skip the filler, even though i like filler

    Where do you live exactly; here in Omaha, Neb. they show two episodes per Saturday. We're making up good time because before we just showed stupid a$$ shows like Bobobo and Prince of Tennis and Duel Crackers.

    i live in ohio. and on saturdays on Toonami they show 2 new naruto episodes. i am so glad they got rid of them other shows, i hated bobobo, and tennis
    Bobobo just wasn't funny AT ALL. It has it's (Albeit VERY RARE) moments but overall it's not funny at all, not even a chuckle. Random $hit happening at different times. Random=Not funny

    wat was with all the hair tchiniques....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anime1023

    anime1023

    [110]Feb 14, 2008
    • member since: 08/04/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 1,148
    i bet shippuden will come in 2010 or late 2009
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of unknownSHOUSKE

    unknownSHOUSKE

    [111]Feb 15, 2008
    • member since: 02/14/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,325
    Noleta wrote:
    PerfectAgent96 wrote:
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    unknownSHOUSKE wrote:
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    unknownSHOUSKE wrote:

    Max3000v1 wrote:
    how bout, meh bawls? anyways. i cant wait for naruto shippuden to come out here in the states, thats gonna kick so much a$$

    Well that won't be for a long while buddy.

    i know, i know. i wish it would hurry up though, jeez. they need to skip the filler, even though i like filler

    Where do you live exactly; here in Omaha, Neb. they show two episodes per Saturday. We're making up good time because before we just showed stupid a$$ shows like Bobobo and Prince of Tennis and Duel Crackers.

    i live in ohio. and on saturdays on Toonami they show 2 new naruto episodes. i am so glad they got rid of them other shows, i hated bobobo, and tennis
    Bobobo just wasn't funny AT ALL. It has it's (Albeit VERY RARE) moments but overall it's not funny at all, not even a chuckle. Random $hit happening at different times. Random=Not funny
    wat was with all the hair tchiniques....

    Probably someone who had trouble with the crabs down under.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shinobi_chelsie

    shinobi_chelsie

    [112]Sep 17, 2008
    • member since: 02/05/08
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1
    yuki_megami wrote:

    I don't know if anyone posted this questioned already.If there is one.I will delete my post.When do you guys think that Naruto Shippuuden the anime series will come in the u.s? I know the manga is coming.But the anime series.I guess probbably next year or so.That is my guess.

    i figured out if cartoon network still runs two episodes the exact date for end of the Naruto Series!

    you can see all of the details here in the url below!

    http://groups.myspace.com/narutolasvegas

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ranemoraken

    Ranemoraken

    [113]Sep 17, 2008
    • member since: 04/18/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,333

    Well, if this thread isn't blocked for being too old, after the anime runs out, we'll probably have a couple weeks break to build up to the release of Naruto Shippudden. It'll be in the new year, but I wouldn't mind seeing it sooner. Although, all the complaints is depressing me now...

    You should also add information to the forum, instead of linking elsewhere. For convenience sake.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Breaker94

    Breaker94

    [114]Sep 17, 2008
    • member since: 04/26/08
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 1,910
    anime1023 wrote:
    i bet shippuden will come in 2010 or late 2009

    actually it might come out in early 2009 or late 2008, most likely late 2008
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HFElite

    HFElite

    [115]Sep 18, 2008
    • member since: 09/13/08
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 6
    The fillers should end by mid-to-late December, depending on how many breaks they take for Thanksgiving and stuff. I think Shippuden will be in January or Febuary of next year.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of nacholibre92

    nacholibre92

    [116]Sep 18, 2008
    • member since: 08/19/06
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 1,259
    Breaker94 wrote:
    anime1023 wrote:
    i bet shippuden will come in 2010 or late 2009

    actually it might come out in early 2009 or late 2008, most likely late 2008
    I hope you're right.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of springBOOB

    springBOOB

    [117]Sep 19, 2008
    • member since: 11/19/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,121

    who bumped this old thread?

    naruto will come in adult swim

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tyrouchiha

    tyrouchiha

    [118]Sep 20, 2008
    • member since: 06/01/08
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,049
    shinobi_chelsie wrote:
    yuki_megami wrote:

    I don't know if anyone posted this questioned already.If there is one.I will delete my post.When do you guys think that Naruto Shippuuden the anime series will come in the u.s? I know the manga is coming.But the anime series.I guess probbably next year or so.That is my guess.

    i figured out if cartoon network still runs two episodes the exact date for end of the Naruto Series!

    you can see all of the details here in the url below!

    http://groups.myspace.com/narutolasvegas


    t isn't surprising this guy/girl bumped it, he/she only has 1 post and he/she is level 1.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tandatnick

    tandatnick

    [119]Oct 14, 2008
    • member since: 07/09/08
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 104

    naruto shippuden a.k.a hurricane chronicles it will come next year 2009 to u.s about it will come late 2009 because their is no 2 part episode until the 9 season is over.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tandatnick

    tandatnick

    [120]Oct 14, 2008
    • member since: 07/09/08
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 104

    nacholibre92 wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:
    anime1023 wrote:
    i bet shippuden will come in 2010 or late 2009
    actually it might come out in early 2009 or late 2008, most likely late 2008
    I hope you're right.

    the release date is december 13, 2008

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.