Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Naruto Shippuuden U.S

When Do You Think Naruto Shippuuden (anime series) will come to U.S

snowflakes123

[141]Oct 28, 2008
    • level: 4
    slmcknett wrote:
    i think they're showing less naruto because they want to show halloween type specials of movies. i think. not sure. i dont really watch CN that much anymore since they started the fillers. anyway, they're going back to 2 episodes a week in november. so shippuden will probably start on the first weekend of january.

here's hoping. that saddest part about naruto not airing anymore (if it really does stop airing as i've heard rumors that it will) is that the fillers will have killed it i stopped watching them because there are like...over 50 episodes of them! i can't live off fillers for 50 episodes, i want the real naruto back!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pikastatic100

[142]Oct 29, 2008
    • level: 48
    snowflakes123 wrote:
    slmcknett wrote:
    i think they're showing less naruto because they want to show halloween type specials of movies. i think. not sure. i dont really watch CN that much anymore since they started the fillers. anyway, they're going back to 2 episodes a week in november. so shippuden will probably start on the first weekend of january.

here's hoping. that saddest part about naruto not airing anymore (if it really does stop airing as i've heard rumors that it will) is that the fillers will have killed it i stopped watching them because there are like...over 50 episodes of them! i can't live off fillers for 50 episodes, i want the real naruto back!

What do you mean, over 50 episodes are filler? More like half of Part 1, which is about more than 100 episodes.

And to simcknett: Do you have any proof/source that Naruto's going back to two episodes a week in November? I know that it's possible, but so far, no solid evidence has come in yet.

FrozenTundra88

[143]Oct 29, 2008
    • level: 16
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    snowflakes123 wrote:
    slmcknett wrote:

What do you mean, over 50 episodes are filler? More like half of Part 1, which is about more than 100 episodes.

And to simcknett: Do you have any proof/source that Naruto's going back to two episodes a week in November? I know that it's possible, but so far, no solid evidence has come in yet.

Don't know about airing two a week again, but there are over 50 episodes of filler.

There's a total of approximately 91 episodes of filler in part 1.

pikastatic100

[144]Oct 29, 2008
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    snowflakes123 wrote:
    slmcknett wrote:

Don't know about airing two a week again, but there are over 50 episodes of filler.

There's a total of approximately 91 episodes of filler in part 1.

Oh, ok, I'm just so used to fillers, that I just assumed that about half of Part 1 is exactly that.

slmcknett

[145]Oct 29, 2008
    • level: 7
    well, according to the TV guide. on 11/1 its going to be 1 episode again, then on 11/8 its gonna show the 3rd naruto movie. and according to this website its gonna show two episodes afterwards until the end of part 1 (im hoping so, so that we can get to shippuden faster).

also on wikipedia, its says that the shippuden ultimate ninja game comes out in february, so that probably going to be after the first few episodes air. so im thinking that they probably will start with the two episodes again after the 8th.

pikastatic100

[146]Oct 29, 2008
    slmcknett wrote:
    well, according to the TV guide. on 11/1 its going to be 1 episode again, then on 11/8 its gonna show the 3rd naruto movie. and according to this website its gonna show two episodes afterwards until the end of part 1 (im hoping so, so that we can get to shippuden faster).

also on wikipedia, its says that the shippuden ultimate ninja game comes out in february, so that probably going to be after the first few episodes air. so im thinking that they probably will start with the two episodes again after the 8th.

I don't think the Tv.com guide is that accurate. And don't trust Wikipedia on stuff like this. Absolutely anyone can edit things there.

slmcknett

[147]Oct 29, 2008
    • level: 7
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    slmcknett wrote:

I don't think the Tv.com guide is that accurate. And don't trust Wikipedia on stuff like this. Absolutely anyone can edit things there.

which is precisely why i said that they will "probably" start with two episodes a week.

Blueeyes90

[148]Oct 29, 2008
    • level: 13
    yeah...and CN is now showing one episode now...so it must be getting closer...and plus its almost November already...so hurry up! cant wait!

pikastatic100

[149]Oct 29, 2008
    Blueeyes90 wrote:
    yeah...and CN is now showing one episode now...so it must be getting closer...and plus its almost November already...so hurry up! cant wait!

Me, too! C'mon, bring on Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles!

Blueeyes90

[150]Oct 29, 2008
    i know! and i noticed....dont know if anyone else noticed but, Shikamaru is like getting tall O_O kinda...like everyone is gettin tall...and i have waited for soooo long...and plus neji has his hair down!

pikastatic100

[151]Oct 29, 2008
    Blueeyes90 wrote:
    i know! and i noticed....dont know if anyone else noticed but, Shikamaru is like getting tall O_O kinda...like everyone is gettin tall...and i have waited for soooo long...and plus neji has his hair down!

Yeah, that stuff happens within 2 1/2 years. Youngsters get tall. And some decide to wear their hair down.

Blueeyes90

[152]Oct 29, 2008
    lol yeah ....man time passes by so fast....

Ranemoraken

[153]Oct 31, 2008
    • level: 20

Third movie coming out soon? neat. Although, I've picked up a vibe that it's one of the worst things in anime ever. I'm a little parched from fillers in both bleach and Naruto. It's not that they're all bad, but they are a bit slow and the animation isn't up to par with the rest of the series, with exceptions. That first filler arc in Naruto after Sasuke leaving was frickin' awesome.

But as to when Shippuden arrives, which it will, we can expect it to get the once a week treatment with occasional breaks. I was surprised and delighted to have had two episodes of Naruto every week for a year now. There are 85 episodes of filler in part one after the Sasuke Retrieval Arc.

Rafie26

[154]Oct 31, 2008
    • level: 11
    Ranemoraken wrote:

Third movie coming out soon? neat. Although, I've picked up a vibe that it's one of the worst things in anime ever. I'm a little parched from fillers in both bleach and Naruto. It's not that they're all bad, but they are a bit slow and the animation isn't up to par with the rest of the series, with exceptions. That first filler arc in Naruto after Sasuke leaving was frickin' awesome.

But as to when Shippuden arrives, which it will, we can expect it to get the once a week treatment with occasional breaks. I was surprised and delighted to have had two episodes of Naruto every week for a year now. There are 85 episodes of filler in part one after the Sasuke Retrieval Arc.

No the movie was pretty decent. You might like. The fight scenes were pretty awesome. I just had one tiny problem with it. But I'll let you discover that issue when you come across it and see if we come up with the same answer. I'm also grateful that we seen 2 episodes for a year. That was great! That's why I'm not complaining now. And I also agree with the filler episode after Sasuke.

TuxedoRay

[155]Oct 31, 2008
    • level: 6
    Hey, at least we'll finally get to hear from Sasuke again tomorrow night! it's been too long. Give Yuri a break from Geass & Lagann & go back to the man, Sasuke.

SPDShadowRanger

[156]Nov 1, 2008
    • level: 72
    I still don't get why CN is doing this to Naruto. It is one of their most popular series. You would think they would keep it every week.

Ranemoraken

[157]Nov 2, 2008
    • level: 20
    TuxedoRay wrote:
    Hey, at least we'll finally get to hear from Sasuke again tomorrow night! it's been too long. Give Yuri a break from Geass & Lagann & go back to the man, Sasuke.
    It seems like every time I hear Yuri, he gets to play someone who starts talking of vengeance. No complaints, he does it well, but it's a funny observation.

And Rafie, I accept your challenge, I shall watch objectively to see if something rubs me off.

(perhaps that should be rephrased...naw.)

Rafie26

[158]Nov 2, 2008
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    TuxedoRay wrote:
    It seems like every time I hear Yuri, he gets to play someone who starts talking of vengeance. No complaints, he does it well, but it's a funny observation.

And Rafie, I accept your challenge, I shall watch objectively to see if something rubs me off.

(perhaps that should be rephrased...naw.)

I know what you meant! Just watch it with an open-mind and try not to expect a whole lot from it.

YamiGuzz

[159]Nov 2, 2008
    • level: 15
    I haven't seen the movie yet, i had heard it wasn't that good but i can't wait! when is Ultimate Ninja: shippuuden coming out?? is it for the ps2 or ps3?

Rafie26

[160]Nov 2, 2008
    YamiGuzz wrote:
    I haven't seen the movie yet, i had heard it wasn't that good but i can't wait! when is Ultimate Ninja: shippuuden coming out?? is it for the ps2 or ps3?

The movie was okay. It's not the greatest, but it isn't the worst either. My personal favorite is the Shippuden movie. The first one. Haven't seen Bonds yet. Ultimate Ninja Storm comes out this month for the PS3. Broken Bonds comes out later on X-Box 360.