Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Naruto VS Sasuke Ninjutsu,Genjutsu,Taijutsu *Spoilers*

Which one is the strongest at this point in the manga?

  • Avatar of aj2720

    aj2720

    [1]Aug 19, 2009
    • member since: 03/16/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 566

    Naruto Uzumaki

    Ninjutsu

    Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Rasengan
    Oodama Rasengan
    Fuuton Rasen Shuriken

    Genjutsu

    None

    Taijutsu

    Frog Kata

    Summoning

    Gammabunta
    Gamaken
    Gamahiro

    Kekki Genkai

    None

    Modes
    Sage Mode
    Nine-Tailed Fox

    Sasuke Uchiha

    Ninjutsu

    Fireball Jutsu
    Phoenix Flower Jutsu
    Dragon Fireball Jutsu
    Chidori
    Chidori Current
    Chidori Senbon
    Chidori Sharp Spear
    Amaterasu
    Kirin

    Genjutsu

    Genjutsu Reflection
    Demonic Illusions: Shackling Stakes
    Tsukuyomi

    Taijutsu

    High Speed Technique
    Chidori: Katana

    Summoning

    Manda

    Kekki Genkai

    Mangekyo Sharingan

    Modes

    None

    Hi there

    I hope you guys like my list .. If you have something to add so please comment ..

    Edited on 08/19/2009 9:38pm
    Edited 5 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JeffXtreme

    JeffXtreme

    [2]Aug 21, 2009
    • member since: 07/06/09
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 921
    i hope naruto come up with more jutsu's based on his wind element
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [3]Aug 21, 2009
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,488
    Manda should be taken off, I think he was killed..but someone correct me if I am wrong.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JeffXtreme

    JeffXtreme

    [4]Aug 21, 2009
    • member since: 07/06/09
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 921
    ya i think he was..sasuke used him as a protection
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rockyking

    rockyking

    [5]Aug 22, 2009
    • member since: 08/27/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 189
    Madara said to Saskue : Naruto got stronger maybe stronger than u

    so i think the writer is saying that Naruto is stronger
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sadist_activst

    sadist_activst

    [6]Aug 25, 2009
    • member since: 08/02/06
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,110

    Of course in the manga they'll face off one-to-one, fairly equal, and thats what we're all waiting for, but in other areas of ninja skills Sasuke is probably superior. I mean, if some guy wanted to stab them both in their sleep Naruto would never know what hit him, but Sasuke would put up a good fight. But on the other hand Naruto has never been a conventional ninja like Sasuke is, and through-out the story Kishi has shown that conventional dose not always equel strong.

    How bad is my grammer? I need to know this before school starts.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shadowysea07

    shadowysea07

    [7]Aug 26, 2009
    • member since: 09/21/07
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 3,289
    you forgot sasukes eye techniques qualify under doujutsu
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ranemoraken

    Ranemoraken

    [8]Aug 27, 2009
    • member since: 04/18/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,333
    sadist_activst wrote:

    Of course in the manga they'll face off one-to-one, fairly equal, and thats what we're all waiting for, but in other areas of ninja skills Sasuke is probably superior. I mean, if some guy wanted to stab them both in their sleep Naruto would never know what hit him, but Sasuke would put up a good fight. But on the other hand Naruto has never been a conventional ninja like Sasuke is, and through-out the story Kishi has shown that conventional dose not always equel strong.

    How bad is my grammer? I need to know this before school starts.



    We're very much beyond Naruto being humiliated by subpar opponents, not with violence, at least.

    There's also a good chance that Sasuke has Susano, or will discover it when fighting Naruto. It's unclear if amaterasu can be dodged at this point, but one can certainly fool the user. Naruto has a way to thwart Tsukiyomi, the same as eight-tails. Amaterasu, however, is seemingly far more difficult to avoid.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of We_Wear_theMask

    We_Wear_theMask

    [9]Sep 2, 2009
    • member since: 06/26/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 133

    To be honest Naruto doesn't stand much of a chance against Sasuke for one reason alone- Genjutsu. To this point he has been competely unable to counter it. From what Kakashi said about the M.S (when Itachi was first introduced) Sasuke should be able to kill Naruto with it alone. Also Naruto strength is EXTREMELY over rated. He, at this moment, hasn't impressed me since he fought Oro.

    To this day Naruto hasn't killed a single person while sasuke seems to kill everyone he comes into contact with.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of a_noob_is_rokz

    a_noob_is_rokz

    [10]Sep 4, 2009
    • member since: 04/27/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 605
    Sasuke was barely able to kill Itachi while Itachi was sick. Jiraiya is stronger than Itachi and Kisame combined. Any one of Pein's bodies is a match for Jiraiya. Naruto single-handedly killed all six of Pein's bodies. Since killing Itachi, Sasuke has lost his increased healing from Oro and his Ten no Juin. Naruto is way stronger than Sasuke and that's not even considering that Naruto's abilities (wind and shadow clones) are the ultimate counters to Sasuke's abilities (lightning and genjutsu).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of We_Wear_theMask

    We_Wear_theMask

    [11]Sep 4, 2009
    • member since: 06/26/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 133

    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:
    Sasuke was barely able to kill Itachi while Itachi was sick. Jiraiya is stronger than Itachi and Kisame combined. Any one of Pein's bodies is a match for Jiraiya. Naruto single-handedly killed all six of Pein's bodies. Since killing Itachi, Sasuke has lost his increased healing from Oro and his Ten no Juin. Naruto is way stronger than Sasuke and that's not even considering that Naruto's abilities (wind and shadow clones) are the ultimate counters to Sasuke's abilities (lightning and genjutsu).

    Dude... I already had this argument before and won. Naruto CAN'T BEAT PAIN.Pain could have killed Naruto more then 3 times doing the fight but needed him alive in order to capture the Nine Tailed Fox. Are you telling me the the same guy who could make an entire village collapse into ruble using gravity couldn't do the same to a single individual with far great force? Seriously watch the fight over again. Pain is by far the strongest character in the show, that we've seen fight, and his only weakness was EXTREMELY GAY motivational speeches from the protagonist.

    Also yes Naruto's Wind Element counters Sasuke's Lighting but don't forget Sasuke uses fire attacks as well. We've seen during Sasuke's fight with Deidara that he is able to use element advantages in order to beat someone.

    Edited on 09/04/2009 12:17pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of a_noob_is_rokz

    a_noob_is_rokz

    [12]Sep 4, 2009
    • member since: 04/27/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 605
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:

    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:
    Sasuke was barely able to kill Itachi while Itachi was sick. Jiraiya is stronger than Itachi and Kisame combined. Any one of Pein's bodies is a match for Jiraiya. Naruto single-handedly killed all six of Pein's bodies. Since killing Itachi, Sasuke has lost his increased healing from Oro and his Ten no Juin. Naruto is way stronger than Sasuke and that's not even considering that Naruto's abilities (wind and shadow clones) are the ultimate counters to Sasuke's abilities (lightning and genjutsu).

    Dude... I already had this argument before and won. Naruto CAN'T BEAT PAIN.Pain could have killed Naruto more then 3 times doing the fight but needed him alive in order to capture the Nine Tailed Fox. Are you telling me the the same guy who could make an entire village collapse into ruble using gravity couldn't do the same to a single individual with far great force? Seriously watch the fight over again. Pain is by far the strongest character in the show, that we've seen fight, and his only weakness was EXTREMELY GAY motivational speeches from the protagonist.

    Also yes Naruto's Wind Element counters Sasuke's Lighting but don't forget Sasuke uses fire attacks as well. We've seen during Sasuke's fight with Deidara that he is able to use element advantages in order to beat someone.


    Pain couldn't have killed Naruto if he tried. In case you've forgotten, Naruto is more or less immortal. He had all of his flesh burned off and walked away without a scratch. Besides, even if that one Pain could have, Naruto still wrecked the other five. So you're right, Sasuke is clearly superior to Naruto, who can kill Pain a mere five times.

    Sasuke does have Katon, but he hasn't developed it since the Chunin Exam. Raiton is his main style.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of We_Wear_theMask

    We_Wear_theMask

    [13]Sep 4, 2009
    • member since: 06/26/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 133
    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:

    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:
    Sasuke was barely able to kill Itachi while Itachi was sick. Jiraiya is stronger than Itachi and Kisame combined. Any one of Pein's bodies is a match for Jiraiya. Naruto single-handedly killed all six of Pein's bodies. Since killing Itachi, Sasuke has lost his increased healing from Oro and his Ten no Juin. Naruto is way stronger than Sasuke and that's not even considering that Naruto's abilities (wind and shadow clones) are the ultimate counters to Sasuke's abilities (lightning and genjutsu).

    Dude... I already had this argument before and won. Naruto CAN'T BEAT PAIN.Pain could have killed Naruto more then 3 times doing the fight but needed him alive in order to capture the Nine Tailed Fox. Are you telling me the the same guy who could make an entire village collapse into ruble using gravity couldn't do the same to a single individual with far great force? Seriously watch the fight over again. Pain is by far the strongest character in the show, that we've seen fight, and his only weakness was EXTREMELY GAY motivational speeches from the protagonist.

    Also yes Naruto's Wind Element counters Sasuke's Lighting but don't forget Sasuke uses fire attacks as well. We've seen during Sasuke's fight with Deidara that he is able to use element advantages in order to beat someone.

    Pain couldn't have killed Naruto if he tried. In case you've forgotten, Naruto is more or less immortal. He had all of his flesh burned off and walked away without a scratch. Besides, even if that one Pain could have, Naruto still wrecked the other five. So you're right, Sasuke is clearly superior to Naruto, who can kill Pain a mere five times. Sasuke does have Katon, but he hasn't developed it since the Chunin Exam. Raiton is his main ****

    Yeah Naruto is immortal... Kakashi and Tsunade said that that this Wind Rasegan lowers his life expectancy just as a formality .
    Sure Naruto got his skinned burned off, but has he ever felt the force of 100 G (the force of Gravity) pushing down on him?
    Naruto could have been killed twice before he touched one of the Pains. Also other then God Realm no of the other Pains are Kage level. We has no idea what Sasuke has developed. He's been using Raiton because the ninjas we've seen fight him had a weakness to it (Deidara for example).

    Edited on 09/04/2009 4:09pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RagingNaruto

    RagingNaruto

    [14]Sep 4, 2009
    • member since: 08/20/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 172
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:
    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:

    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:
    Sasuke was barely able to kill Itachi while Itachi was sick. Jiraiya is stronger than Itachi and Kisame combined. Any one of Pein's bodies is a match for Jiraiya. Naruto single-handedly killed all six of Pein's bodies. Since killing Itachi, Sasuke has lost his increased healing from Oro and his Ten no Juin. Naruto is way stronger than Sasuke and that's not even considering that Naruto's abilities (wind and shadow clones) are the ultimate counters to Sasuke's abilities (lightning and genjutsu).

    Dude... I already had this argument before and won. Naruto CAN'T BEAT PAIN.Pain could have killed Naruto more then 3 times doing the fight but needed him alive in order to capture the Nine Tailed Fox. Are you telling me the the same guy who could make an entire village collapse into ruble using gravity couldn't do the same to a single individual with far great force? Seriously watch the fight over again. Pain is by far the strongest character in the show, that we've seen fight, and his only weakness was EXTREMELY GAY motivational speeches from the protagonist.

    Also yes Naruto's Wind Element counters Sasuke's Lighting but don't forget Sasuke uses fire attacks as well. We've seen during Sasuke's fight with Deidara that he is able to use element advantages in order to beat someone.

    Pain couldn't have killed Naruto if he tried. In case you've forgotten, Naruto is more or less immortal. He had all of his flesh burned off and walked away without a scratch. Besides, even if that one Pain could have, Naruto still wrecked the other five. So you're right, Sasuke is clearly superior to Naruto, who can kill Pain a mere five times. Sasuke does have Katon, but he hasn't developed it since the Chunin Exam. Raiton is his main ****

    Yeah Naruto is immortal... Kakashi and Tsunade said that that this Wind Rasegan lowers his life expectancy just as a formality .
    Sure Naruto got his skinned burned off, but has he ever felt the force of 100 G (the force of Gravity) pushing down on him?
    Naruto could have been killed twice before he touched one of the Pains. Also other then God Realm no of the other Pains are Kage level. We has no idea what Sasuke has developed. He's been using Raiton because the ninjas we've seen fight him had a weakness to it (Deidara for example).

    I don't think the Shuriken Rasengan lowers he's life expectancy anymore now that he can go sage and throw it. Pein used the moon gravity jutsu (or something) on Naruto and he went 8 tails and got out of it. What two times could Pein have killed him before he even touched him, also didn't Naruto win that fight? Well if none of the other Peins are kage level (Even though you said in another post they were kage level) it shouldn't matter, Jiraiya lost to three of them and Naruto killed all of them.
    Edited on 09/04/2009 7:03pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of We_Wear_theMask

    We_Wear_theMask

    [15]Sep 4, 2009
    • member since: 06/26/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 133
    RagingNaruto wrote:
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:
    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:

    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:
    Sasuke was barely able to kill Itachi while Itachi was sick. Jiraiya is stronger than Itachi and Kisame combined. Any one of Pein's bodies is a match for Jiraiya. Naruto single-handedly killed all six of Pein's bodies. Since killing Itachi, Sasuke has lost his increased healing from Oro and his Ten no Juin. Naruto is way stronger than Sasuke and that's not even considering that Naruto's abilities (wind and shadow clones) are the ultimate counters to Sasuke's abilities (lightning and genjutsu).

    Dude... I already had this argument before and won. Naruto CAN'T BEAT PAIN.Pain could have killed Naruto more then 3 times doing the fight but needed him alive in order to capture the Nine Tailed Fox. Are you telling me the the same guy who could make an entire village collapse into ruble using gravity couldn't do the same to a single individual with far great force? Seriously watch the fight over again. Pain is by far the strongest character in the show, that we've seen fight, and his only weakness was EXTREMELY GAY motivational speeches from the protagonist.

    Also yes Naruto's Wind Element counters Sasuke's Lighting but don't forget Sasuke uses fire attacks as well. We've seen during Sasuke's fight with Deidara that he is able to use element advantages in order to beat someone.

    Pain couldn't have killed Naruto if he tried. In case you've forgotten, Naruto is more or less immortal. He had all of his flesh burned off and walked away without a scratch. Besides, even if that one Pain could have, Naruto still wrecked the other five. So you're right, Sasuke is clearly superior to Naruto, who can kill Pain a mere five times. Sasuke does have Katon, but he hasn't developed it since the Chunin Exam. Raiton is his main ****

    Yeah Naruto is immortal... Kakashi and Tsunade said that that this Wind Rasegan lowers his life expectancy just as a formality .
    Sure Naruto got his skinned burned off, but has he ever felt the force of 100 G (the force of Gravity) pushing down on him?
    Naruto could have been killed twice before he touched one of the Pains. Also other then God Realm no of the other Pains are Kage level. We has no idea what Sasuke has developed. He's been using Raiton because the ninjas we've seen fight him had a weakness to it (Deidara for example).

    I don't think the Shuriken Rasengan lowers he's life expectancy anymore now that he can go sage and throw it. Pein used the moon gravity jutsu (or something) on Naruto and he went 8 tails and got out of it. What two times could Pein have killed him before he even touched him, also didn't Naruto win that fight? Well if none of the other Peins are kage level (Even though you said in another post they were kage level) it shouldn't matter, Jiraiya lost to three of them and Naruto killed all of them.

    1) That wasn't the point. My Opponent said Naruto is Immortal. I stated the Life Expectancy to prove him wrong. Nothing more Nothing Less.
    2) Pain wasn't trying to kill Naruto with the gravity Jutsu, just trying to disable him. Image Pain using the same amount of Energy that he used to destroy the village on a single person. That's like the the gravitation force that the sun gives off! No one could survive that... In fact they would be turned into something that doesn't even look human... more like a pancake.
    3) PAIN WASN'T TRYING TO KILL NARUTO! You know right before Hinita came to "save Naruto." Pain could have destroyed him.

    4) I believe that only God-Realm is Kage level. The other Realms separate are mid to high Jonin. But Together.... THEY ARE GOD!
    5) Read point 2 & 3 till you understand.

    You were a good opponent but it's over.

    Sincerely, We_Wear_theMask

    Edited on 09/04/2009 7:18pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of a_noob_is_rokz

    a_noob_is_rokz

    [16]Sep 4, 2009
    • member since: 04/27/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 605
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:
    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:

    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:
    Sasuke was barely able to kill Itachi while Itachi was sick. Jiraiya is stronger than Itachi and Kisame combined. Any one of Pein's bodies is a match for Jiraiya. Naruto single-handedly killed all six of Pein's bodies. Since killing Itachi, Sasuke has lost his increased healing from Oro and his Ten no Juin. Naruto is way stronger than Sasuke and that's not even considering that Naruto's abilities (wind and shadow clones) are the ultimate counters to Sasuke's abilities (lightning and genjutsu).

    Dude... I already had this argument before and won. Naruto CAN'T BEAT PAIN.Pain could have killed Naruto more then 3 times doing the fight but needed him alive in order to capture the Nine Tailed Fox. Are you telling me the the same guy who could make an entire village collapse into ruble using gravity couldn't do the same to a single individual with far great force? Seriously watch the fight over again. Pain is by far the strongest character in the show, that we've seen fight, and his only weakness was EXTREMELY GAY motivational speeches from the protagonist.

    Also yes Naruto's Wind Element counters Sasuke's Lighting but don't forget Sasuke uses fire attacks as well. We've seen during Sasuke's fight with Deidara that he is able to use element advantages in order to beat someone.

    Pain couldn't have killed Naruto if he tried. In case you've forgotten, Naruto is more or less immortal. He had all of his flesh burned off and walked away without a scratch. Besides, even if that one Pain could have, Naruto still wrecked the other five. So you're right, Sasuke is clearly superior to Naruto, who can kill Pain a mere five times. Sasuke does have Katon, but he hasn't developed it since the Chunin Exam. Raiton is his main ****

    Yeah Naruto is immortal... Kakashi and Tsunade said that that this Wind Rasegan lowers his life expectancy just as a formality .
    Sure Naruto got his skinned burned off, but has he ever felt the force of 100 G (the force of Gravity) pushing down on him?
    Naruto could have been killed twice before he touched one of the Pains. Also other then God Realm no of the other Pains are Kage level. We has no idea what Sasuke has developed. He's been using Raiton because the ninjas we've seen fight him had a weakness to it (Deidara for example).


    They never said Fuuton Rasenshuriken lowers his life expectancy. They said it damage his chakra.

    It has never been stated nor implied that there is any limit to his regeneration and it is foolish to arbitrarily assume that that limit is getting hit by 100G.

    All of the Peins are Kage level. That's why they were all individually a good match for Jiraiya. And why Zetsu was destroying former Akatsuki bodies rather than giving them to Nagato.

    He's fought one person who is weak to Raiton and he's fought around a dozen people total. He has yet to use a single Katon jutsu (Amaterasu is a doujutsu). I think there's a reason for that and it's not because Earth users happen to really hate Sasuke.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RagingNaruto

    RagingNaruto

    [17]Sep 4, 2009
    • member since: 08/20/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 172
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:
    RagingNaruto wrote:
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:
    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:

    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:
    Sasuke was barely able to kill Itachi while Itachi was sick. Jiraiya is stronger than Itachi and Kisame combined. Any one of Pein's bodies is a match for Jiraiya. Naruto single-handedly killed all six of Pein's bodies. Since killing Itachi, Sasuke has lost his increased healing from Oro and his Ten no Juin. Naruto is way stronger than Sasuke and that's not even considering that Naruto's abilities (wind and shadow clones) are the ultimate counters to Sasuke's abilities (lightning and genjutsu).

    Dude... I already had this argument before and won. Naruto CAN'T BEAT PAIN.Pain could have killed Naruto more then 3 times doing the fight but needed him alive in order to capture the Nine Tailed Fox. Are you telling me the the same guy who could make an entire village collapse into ruble using gravity couldn't do the same to a single individual with far great force? Seriously watch the fight over again. Pain is by far the strongest character in the show, that we've seen fight, and his only weakness was EXTREMELY GAY motivational speeches from the protagonist.

    Also yes Naruto's Wind Element counters Sasuke's Lighting but don't forget Sasuke uses fire attacks as well. We've seen during Sasuke's fight with Deidara that he is able to use element advantages in order to beat someone.

    Pain couldn't have killed Naruto if he tried. In case you've forgotten, Naruto is more or less immortal. He had all of his flesh burned off and walked away without a scratch. Besides, even if that one Pain could have, Naruto still wrecked the other five. So you're right, Sasuke is clearly superior to Naruto, who can kill Pain a mere five times. Sasuke does have Katon, but he hasn't developed it since the Chunin Exam. Raiton is his main ****

    Yeah Naruto is immortal... Kakashi and Tsunade said that that this Wind Rasegan lowers his life expectancy just as a formality .
    Sure Naruto got his skinned burned off, but has he ever felt the force of 100 G (the force of Gravity) pushing down on him?
    Naruto could have been killed twice before he touched one of the Pains. Also other then God Realm no of the other Pains are Kage level. We has no idea what Sasuke has developed. He's been using Raiton because the ninjas we've seen fight him had a weakness to it (Deidara for example).

    I don't think the Shuriken Rasengan lowers he's life expectancy anymore now that he can go sage and throw it. Pein used the moon gravity jutsu (or something) on Naruto and he went 8 tails and got out of it. What two times could Pein have killed him before he even touched him, also didn't Naruto win that fight? Well if none of the other Peins are kage level (Even though you said in another post they were kage level) it shouldn't matter, Jiraiya lost to three of them and Naruto killed all of them.

    1) That wasn't the point. My Opponent said Naruto is Immortal. I stated the Life Expectancy to prove him wrong. Nothing more Nothing Less.
    2) Pain wasn't trying to kill Naruto with the gravity Jutsu, just trying to disable him. Image Pain using the same amount of Energy that he used to destroy the village on a single person. That's like the the gravitation force that the sun gives off! No one could survive that... In fact they would be turned into something that doesn't even look human... more like a pancake.
    3) PAIN WASN'T TRYING TO KILL NARUTO! You know right before Hinita came to "save Naruto." Pain could have destroyed him.

    4) I believe that only God-Realm is Kage level. The other Realms separate are mid to high Jonin. But Together.... THEY ARE GOD!
    5) Read point 2 & 3 till you understand.

    You were a good opponent but it's over.

    Sincerely, We_Wear_theMask

    1. True

    2. Pein was only trying to capture Naruto with the gravity jutsu, but he was shocked when Naruto (8 tails) broke out of it since Pein was going full power in trying to capture him, blood was coming out of he's mouth and he said to Konan he can't afford to go easy on the 9 tails.

    3. But you know if Hinata didn't interrupt Naruto still woudln't of been defeated, Kishi would of come up with another way for Naruto to get out of it, he still didn't use he's Kyuubi powers.

    4. Either way Jiraiya couldn't beat 3 realms and Naruto beat them all.

    5. Pein wasn't trying to defeat Naruto only capture him, but that doesn't mean he could of killed him. If he was trying to kill him the fight would have played out different and Naruto would of still winning he's the freaking main character for christs sake.

    Opponent lol/

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of a_noob_is_rokz

    a_noob_is_rokz

    [18]Sep 4, 2009
    • member since: 04/27/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 605
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:
    RagingNaruto wrote:
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:
    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:

    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:
    Sasuke was barely able to kill Itachi while Itachi was sick. Jiraiya is stronger than Itachi and Kisame combined. Any one of Pein's bodies is a match for Jiraiya. Naruto single-handedly killed all six of Pein's bodies. Since killing Itachi, Sasuke has lost his increased healing from Oro and his Ten no Juin. Naruto is way stronger than Sasuke and that's not even considering that Naruto's abilities (wind and shadow clones) are the ultimate counters to Sasuke's abilities (lightning and genjutsu).

    Dude... I already had this argument before and won. Naruto CAN'T BEAT PAIN.Pain could have killed Naruto more then 3 times doing the fight but needed him alive in order to capture the Nine Tailed Fox. Are you telling me the the same guy who could make an entire village collapse into ruble using gravity couldn't do the same to a single individual with far great force? Seriously watch the fight over again. Pain is by far the strongest character in the show, that we've seen fight, and his only weakness was EXTREMELY GAY motivational speeches from the protagonist.

    Also yes Naruto's Wind Element counters Sasuke's Lighting but don't forget Sasuke uses fire attacks as well. We've seen during Sasuke's fight with Deidara that he is able to use element advantages in order to beat someone.

    Pain couldn't have killed Naruto if he tried. In case you've forgotten, Naruto is more or less immortal. He had all of his flesh burned off and walked away without a scratch. Besides, even if that one Pain could have, Naruto still wrecked the other five. So you're right, Sasuke is clearly superior to Naruto, who can kill Pain a mere five times. Sasuke does have Katon, but he hasn't developed it since the Chunin Exam. Raiton is his main ****

    Yeah Naruto is immortal... Kakashi and Tsunade said that that this Wind Rasegan lowers his life expectancy just as a formality .
    Sure Naruto got his skinned burned off, but has he ever felt the force of 100 G (the force of Gravity) pushing down on him?
    Naruto could have been killed twice before he touched one of the Pains. Also other then God Realm no of the other Pains are Kage level. We has no idea what Sasuke has developed. He's been using Raiton because the ninjas we've seen fight him had a weakness to it (Deidara for example).

    I don't think the Shuriken Rasengan lowers he's life expectancy anymore now that he can go sage and throw it. Pein used the moon gravity jutsu (or something) on Naruto and he went 8 tails and got out of it. What two times could Pein have killed him before he even touched him, also didn't Naruto win that fight? Well if none of the other Peins are kage level (Even though you said in another post they were kage level) it shouldn't matter, Jiraiya lost to three of them and Naruto killed all of them.

    1) That wasn't the point. My Opponent said Naruto is Immortal. I stated the Life Expectancy to prove him wrong. Nothing more Nothing Less.
    2) Pain wasn't trying to kill Naruto with the gravity Jutsu, just trying to disable him. Image Pain using the same amount of Energy that he used to destroy the village on a single person. That's like the the gravitation force that the sun gives off! No one could survive that... In fact they would be turned into something that doesn't even look human... more like a pancake.
    3) PAIN WASN'T TRYING TO KILL NARUTO! You know right before Hinita came to "save Naruto." Pain could have destroyed him.

    4) I believe that only God-Realm is Kage level. The other Realms separate are mid to high Jonin. But Together.... THEY ARE GOD!
    5) Read point 2 & 3 till you understand.

    You were a good opponent but it's over.

    Sincerely, We_Wear_theMask

    Immortality in this case refers to immunity to physical harm. I suppose impervious would be a better word than immortal, but my point stands.

    It has never been stated nor implied that there is any limit to his regeneration and it is foolish to arbitrarily assume that that limit is getting hit by 100G.

    What could Pain have done to him that hasn't already been done? The guy's brushed off internal decapitation, having his flesh burned off, and getting a lightning shoved through his lungs. Let me guess. You think that if Pein hit him hard enough often enough it would start hurting him?

    You are wrong. Each body was able to hold its own with Jiraiya. Jiraiya is stronger than Kisame and Itachi COMBINED. Itachi and Kisame are both Akatsuki. All Akatsuki are Kage level. Therefore all of Pein's bodies are Kage level.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of We_Wear_theMask

    We_Wear_theMask

    [19]Sep 4, 2009
    • member since: 06/26/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 133
    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:
    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:

    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:
    Sasuke was barely able to kill Itachi while Itachi was sick. Jiraiya is stronger than Itachi and Kisame combined. Any one of Pein's bodies is a match for Jiraiya. Naruto single-handedly killed all six of Pein's bodies. Since killing Itachi, Sasuke has lost his increased healing from Oro and his Ten no Juin. Naruto is way stronger than Sasuke and that's not even considering that Naruto's abilities (wind and shadow clones) are the ultimate counters to Sasuke's abilities (lightning and genjutsu).

    Dude... I already had this argument before and won. Naruto CAN'T BEAT PAIN.Pain could have killed Naruto more then 3 times doing the fight but needed him alive in order to capture the Nine Tailed Fox. Are you telling me the the same guy who could make an entire village collapse into ruble using gravity couldn't do the same to a single individual with far great force? Seriously watch the fight over again. Pain is by far the strongest character in the show, that we've seen fight, and his only weakness was EXTREMELY GAY motivational speeches from the protagonist.

    Also yes Naruto's Wind Element counters Sasuke's Lighting but don't forget Sasuke uses fire attacks as well. We've seen during Sasuke's fight with Deidara that he is able to use element advantages in order to beat someone.

    Pain couldn't have killed Naruto if he tried. In case you've forgotten, Naruto is more or less immortal. He had all of his flesh burned off and walked away without a scratch. Besides, even if that one Pain could have, Naruto still wrecked the other five. So you're right, Sasuke is clearly superior to Naruto, who can kill Pain a mere five times. Sasuke does have Katon, but he hasn't developed it since the Chunin Exam. Raiton is his main ****

    Yeah Naruto is immortal... Kakashi and Tsunade said that that this Wind Rasegan lowers his life expectancy just as a formality .
    Sure Naruto got his skinned burned off, but has he ever felt the force of 100 G (the force of Gravity) pushing down on him?
    Naruto could have been killed twice before he touched one of the Pains. Also other then God Realm no of the other Pains are Kage level. We has no idea what Sasuke has developed. He's been using Raiton because the ninjas we've seen fight him had a weakness to it (Deidara for example).

    They never said Fuuton Rasenshuriken lowers his life expectancy. They said it damage his chakra. It has never been stated nor implied that there is any limit to his regeneration and it is foolish to arbitrarily assume that that limit is getting hit by 100G. All of the Peins are Kage level. That's why they were all individually a good match for Jiraiya. And why Zetsu was destroying former Akatsuki bodies rather than giving them to Nagato. He's fought one person who is weak to Raiton and he's fought around a dozen people total. He has yet to use a single Katon jutsu (Amaterasu is a doujutsu). I think there's a reason for that and it's not because Earth users happen to really hate Sasuke.
    You can believe all the Pain's are Kage Level if you wish, but what you believe doesn't really effect me. Each Pain, with the exception of God Realm, is a Mid to High Jonin. Do you know how much 100 G is? Do you know what would happen to a human if they went to the bottom of the ocean? Their Lungs will collapse, Heart Failure is certain, and if all else fails you will become as thin as a piece of paper. If Naruto could survive that he is a God. Sasuke was a gifted Fire user when he was a Gennin. Do you honestly believe that he didn't train any Katon jutsu while with Oro? I am fairly certain the Fuuton Rasenshuriken lowers his life expectancy but I will look into it just in case I am mistaken.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of a_noob_is_rokz

    a_noob_is_rokz

    [20]Sep 4, 2009
    • member since: 04/27/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 605
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:
    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:
    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:
    We_Wear_theMask wrote:

    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:
    Sasuke was barely able to kill Itachi while Itachi was sick. Jiraiya is stronger than Itachi and Kisame combined. Any one of Pein's bodies is a match for Jiraiya. Naruto single-handedly killed all six of Pein's bodies. Since killing Itachi, Sasuke has lost his increased healing from Oro and his Ten no Juin. Naruto is way stronger than Sasuke and that's not even considering that Naruto's abilities (wind and shadow clones) are the ultimate counters to Sasuke's abilities (lightning and genjutsu).

    Dude... I already had this argument before and won. Naruto CAN'T BEAT PAIN.Pain could have killed Naruto more then 3 times doing the fight but needed him alive in order to capture the Nine Tailed Fox. Are you telling me the the same guy who could make an entire village collapse into ruble using gravity couldn't do the same to a single individual with far great force? Seriously watch the fight over again. Pain is by far the strongest character in the show, that we've seen fight, and his only weakness was EXTREMELY GAY motivational speeches from the protagonist.

    Also yes Naruto's Wind Element counters Sasuke's Lighting but don't forget Sasuke uses fire attacks as well. We've seen during Sasuke's fight with Deidara that he is able to use element advantages in order to beat someone.

    Pain couldn't have killed Naruto if he tried. In case you've forgotten, Naruto is more or less immortal. He had all of his flesh burned off and walked away without a scratch. Besides, even if that one Pain could have, Naruto still wrecked the other five. So you're right, Sasuke is clearly superior to Naruto, who can kill Pain a mere five times. Sasuke does have Katon, but he hasn't developed it since the Chunin Exam. Raiton is his main ****

    Yeah Naruto is immortal... Kakashi and Tsunade said that that this Wind Rasegan lowers his life expectancy just as a formality .
    Sure Naruto got his skinned burned off, but has he ever felt the force of 100 G (the force of Gravity) pushing down on him?
    Naruto could have been killed twice before he touched one of the Pains. Also other then God Realm no of the other Pains are Kage level. We has no idea what Sasuke has developed. He's been using Raiton because the ninjas we've seen fight him had a weakness to it (Deidara for example).

    They never said Fuuton Rasenshuriken lowers his life expectancy. They said it damage his chakra. It has never been stated nor implied that there is any limit to his regeneration and it is foolish to arbitrarily assume that that limit is getting hit by 100G. All of the Peins are Kage level. That's why they were all individually a good match for Jiraiya. And why Zetsu was destroying former Akatsuki bodies rather than giving them to Nagato. He's fought one person who is weak to Raiton and he's fought around a dozen people total. He has yet to use a single Katon jutsu (Amaterasu is a doujutsu). I think there's a reason for that and it's not because Earth users happen to really hate Sasuke.
    You can believe all the Pain's are Kage Level if you wish, but what you believe doesn't really effect me. Each Pain, with the exception of God Realm, is a Mid to High Jonin. Do you know how much 100 G is? Do you know what would happen to a human if they went to the bottom of the ocean? Their Lungs will collapse, Heart Failure is certain, and if all else fails you will become as thin as a piece of paper. If Naruto could survive that he is a God. Sasuke was a gifted Fire user when he was a Gennin. Do you honestly believe that he didn't train any Katon jutsu while with Oro? I am fairly certain the Fuuton Rasenshuriken lowers his life expectancy but I will look into it just in case I am mistaken.
    He's survived lung collapsing, heart failure and a ****-ton of force (not 100G, but still) without strain. There's no reason to believe he couldn't do it all at once.

    Talented? Sasuke knew like three D-Rank Katon jutsu. That's average at best for his clan. He has shown no signs of training in Katon at all. In fact I think the only times he's used Katon jutsu since learning Chidori were against Naruto (I could be wrong about that). However, I know he hasn't used any Katon in Part II.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.