Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Naruto+Hinata

ZoneHero

[1]Feb 4, 2006
    • level: 19
    I love this couple, the two have to get together. If thwey have Naruto falling for Sakura, I'll raise some heck.

I can't wait for her episodes in the exam saga, trying to tell the blonde demon-vessel that she love him is so cute!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Evilevergreen

[2]Feb 4, 2006
    • level: 2
    Actually, I like the idea of Hinata and Kiba. I loved the concern he showed for her after his battle with Naruto.

RogueKyne

[3]Feb 4, 2006
    • level: 3
    Yeah.

Naruto and Hinata are interesting but Kiba and Hinata are more cuter together IMO.

Sapphire_Ice

[4]Feb 4, 2006
    • level: 12
    At the moment, I'm a solid Naruto/Hinata supporter. I'm really excited for the fluff to come in the future episodes - I'm gonna be squealing with delight the whole time! ^^

linagabriev

[5]Feb 4, 2006
    • level: 27
    ZoneHero wrote:
    I love this couple, the two have to get together. If thwey have Naruto falling for Sakura, I'll raise some heck.

I can't wait for her episodes in the exam saga, trying to tell the blonde demon-vessel that she love him is so cute!

Well I personally completely agree with you. I didn't like this couple at first ( I thought it was purely always going to be one-sided) but later on, when they go on missions together....that's when I was a NaruHina fan! Check on Post 22 on the AMV thread (it is pinned) (not sure if I can post it here) Its a really cute video between them that shows all of my favorite clips of the two of them.

I used to be a NaruSaku fan in the beginning (the very beginning) but Sakura seemed to mean to Naruto. Although now I've heard that where the manga is right now...it looks like NaruSaku might be a possibility. Grr.

Sapphire_Ice

[6]Feb 4, 2006
    • level: 12
    I've been a N/H fan since the first ep. I've never supported Naruto/Sakura and I probably never will. She annoys the heck outta me...

DAGGET35

[7]Feb 4, 2006
    • level: 20
    If Kishimoto makes it so Hinata DOESN'T end up with Naruto, I don't know what I'll do! But I'm sure he'll do what's right for the story and the fans and pair everyone with who they should be paired with.

knowledgeseeker

[8]Feb 4, 2006
    • level: 21
    I don't care if Naruto ends up with either Hinata or Sakura, just as long as he ends up with one of them. However in terms of what is happening in the Naruto II arc, I would say that the odds don't exactly favor Hinata at this point. They favor Sakura more.

Cartoon_bum16

[9]Feb 4, 2006
    • level: 9
    Is Hinata that freaky looking girl with the black hair? She is a pretty cool character but her and Naruto, I don't want to make anyone mad...but he is too cute for her. She should be with the chubby dude,he is hilarious!

ZoneHero

[10]Feb 4, 2006
    • level: 19
    Cartoon_bum16 wrote:
    Is Hinata that freaky looking girl with the black hair? She is a pretty cool character but her and Naruto, I don't want to make anyone mad...but he is too cute for her. She should be with the chubby dude,he is hilarious!

Naruto? Cuter than Hinata? Are you sure you have the right girl? She's the one with the short purple hair, empty white eyes, and acts bashfull. She was the won who wished (slitently) Naruto good luck while he tried to perform the Shadow Clone in the first episode.

linagabriev

[11]Feb 4, 2006
    • level: 27
    Cartoon_bum16 wrote:

You mean Chouji? Have they even spoken a word to each other...? But you're entitled to your own opinion I suppose.

Freaky girl... ::twitch:: Yes, freaky girl is Hinata Although I wouldn't say Naruto is cuter than her. I admire her alot though.

All the same, I am a NaruHina fan. They are just too KAWAII

Edited on 02/04/2006 9:28pm
    Edited 3 total times.

putertrekkie

[12]Feb 26, 2006
    • level: 16
    Well it can be seen that Hinata loves Naruto. So I like this couple.

knowledgeseeker

[13]Feb 26, 2006
    linagabriev wrote:
    Cartoon_bum16 wrote:

You mean Chouji? Have they even spoken a word to each other...? But you're entitled to your own opinion I suppose.

Freaky girl... ::twitch:: Yes, freaky girl is Hinata Although I wouldn't say Naruto is cuter than her. I admire her alot though.

All the same, I am a NaruHina fan. They are just too KAWAII

I just wish Hinata could finally admit her feelings. They are friends, and that is good, but I don't think they will become more than that if she doesn't do something. If she doesn't do something, Naruto will probably end up with someone else.

EvilAznGamer

[14]Feb 26, 2006
    • level: 5
    Kiba/Hinata seems much better. naruto barely even notices hinata

knowledgeseeker

[15]Feb 26, 2006
    That is one reason I put Hinata/Kiba on my couple list.

ZaleIsBackAgain

[16]Feb 26, 2006
    • level: 47
    There's been some hints that Chouji is interested in Ino.

I also like Hinata and Naruto. In the beginning, I thought it was just some cliche Kishimoto added in, but her relationship with Naruto, and why she's obsessed with him, had some pretty good backbone story.

anubis145

[17]Feb 26, 2006
    • level: 9
    I dont remember when but there was another scene where Ino was showing interest in Chouji. For now, I say HinaNaru because I'm pretty sure Hinata is the only one to ever strip for Naruto.
    Edited on 02/26/2006 2:48pm

VirusMonster

[18]Feb 26, 2006
    • level: 15
    Who's Kishimoto?

knowledgeseeker

[19]Feb 26, 2006
    ZaleIsBackAgain wrote:

I also like Hinata and Naruto. In the beginning, I thought it was just some cliche Kishimoto added in, but her relationship with Naruto, and why she's obsessed with him, had some pretty good backbone story.

I am sure Ino is also interested in Chouji as well. We all know Hinata admires Naruto because of his determination and never giving up, even when everyone treated him badly.

DAGGET35

[20]Feb 26, 2006
    • level: 20
    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    ZaleIsBackAgain wrote:

I am sure Ino is also interested in Chouji as well. We all know Hinata admires Naruto because of his determination and never giving up, even when everyone treated him badly.
    I don't think Ino has any interest in Chouji or Shikamaru or vise versa. Ino looks out for them like a big sister and Shikamaru and Chouji look at her the same way.