Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Naruto's love , Hinata's state, and future [Major Spoilers]

What is your postion on her?

theironbat46

[1]Feb 27, 2009
    • level: 5

As some of us know Hinata might have been killed by Pain, thus causing Naruto to go 4-tailes out of the blue. As I see this 2 thoughts arise in my head. 1. is I have never seen him do that it is always a slow progression thing [remeber the brigde] so could she make that many emtions inside him. 2. To me she can't be dead because pain has killed to many main characters. jirayia was a shock, kakashi was hard to belive, but this is to much plus how cold someone go out like that!!!! So if she is alive it's hinataxnaruto and if not it's narutoxsakura.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CaneSmash82

[2]Feb 27, 2009
    theironbat46 wrote:

As some of us know Hinata might have been killed by Pain, thus causing Naruto to go 4-tailes out of the blue. As I see this 2 thoughts arise in my head. 1. is I have never seen him do that it is always a slow progression thing [remeber the brigde] so could she make that many emtions inside him. 2. To me she can't be dead because pain has killed to many main characters. jirayia was a shock, kakashi was hard to belive, but this is to much plus how cold someone go out like that!!!! So if she is alive it's hinataxnaruto and if not it's narutoxsakura.

Just because of what she said and she lives doesn't mean it would be Naruto X Hinata. Hell I'll give you a logical viewpoint. 15 year old's don't know what love is.

Nightmare_River

[3]Feb 27, 2009
    • level: 4
    Actually, that is the point where you start understanding what feelings are, but I doubt it would just go like that.

Assuming whether or not Hinata's even still alive.

I want to believe she is, but logically speaking, the chances are slim.

pikastatic100

[4]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 48
    Like CaneSmash said, even if she's alive, that doesn't mean NaruHina is guarantied. Also, Naruto went 6-Tails this time, not 4-Tails. I really do hope she is alive, but like Nightmare said, the chances seem pretty slim. We may get a better idea in what state Hinata is in next chapter. Another thing, consider the fact that she's just meters away from a rampaging 6-Tailed Naruto. If she's not dead, she could easily get killed because of that simple fact, unless someone can actually get her out of there and not get killed in the process.

narutorox3

[5]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 9
    I think if she survives Naruto might change the way he views her just like Sakura changed the way she viewed Naruto.

Eddy654

[6]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 18
    narutorox3 wrote:
    I think if she survives Naruto might change the way he views her just like Sakura changed the way she viewed Naruto.
    Sakura wont be happy about that...lol

narutorox3

[7]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 9
    Eddy654 wrote:
    narutorox3 wrote:
    I don't think she likes Naruto enough to compete with someone else for him. Think she would just back of and find someone else instead.

Eddy654

[8]Feb 28, 2009
    narutorox3 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    narutorox3 wrote:
    I don't think she likes Naruto enough to compete with someone else for him. Think she would just back of and find someone else instead.
    Meh...

xTokiWartoothx

[9]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 10
    Eddy654 wrote:
    narutorox3 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    narutorox3 wrote:
    Meh...

yeah i doubt that. umm, she's about 90 times closer to naruto than hinata so i don't see her just "backing off" nor do i see her "competing," love isn't a competition. hinata's feelings for naruto can be credited to both respect, and a girlish crush, because fact of the matter is, she really doesn't know him all that well. whereas sakura understands him, possibly even more than jiraiya. she bee through everything with him, hence her overprotective nature. regardless, hinata is more than likely dead. i don't see kishi making the scene that gruesome just to have her end up alive. in neji and choji's case during the sasuke retrieval arc, choji collapsed against a tree after exhausting himself. and neji lost consciousness after blood loss and running out of chakra. they both seemed to have a decent chance of survival because their opponents never got to finish them off. whereas hinata was crushed, and stabbed with 2 pein pins. her death seems more evident than kakashi's even does

CaneSmash82

[10]Feb 28, 2009
    narutorox3 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    narutorox3 wrote:

Hinata hardly knows him. You only say Sakura would back off because you area Naruto X Hinata fanboy.

soniccomics

[11]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 22
    Nightmare_River wrote:
    Actually, that is the point where you start understanding what feelings are, but I doubt it would just go like that.

This is a manga, where does logic come in?

Eddy654

[12]Feb 28, 2009
    soniccomics wrote:
    Nightmare_River wrote:

This is a manga, where does logic come in?
    It has to contain some logic to be decent.

Ani_manga200

[13]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 14
    I hope she's not dead, I don't think Kishi will kill off Hinata will he? 0_0

Eddy654

[14]Feb 28, 2009
    Ani_manga200 wrote:
    Who knows at this point Kishi has been doing a lot of turning and twisting lately.

firefox59

[15]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 19
    Ani_manga200 wrote:
    Yeah I know. There have been too many weird pointless deaths recently.

Eddy654

[16]Feb 28, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    Ani_manga200 wrote:
    Well other than $hizune we really dont know if the others are dead...

GotalSaiyajin

[17]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 34
    For me there are 50-50% that Hinata is alive. Depends on the ending of Naruto. If he can bring Sasuke back then she is alive. If not she is dead. I'm saying this because I'm thinking that Sasuke has changed alot and in the end Naruto maybe will have to kill him. If he kills him he (Naruto) will be with Sakura if not he will need another love interest (Hinata). Just my opinion.

xTokiWartoothx

[18]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 10
    GotalSaiyajin wrote:
    For me there are 50-50% that Hinata is alive. Depends on the ending of Naruto. If he can bring Sasuke back then she is alive. If not she is dead. I'm saying this because I'm thinking that Sasuke has changed alot and in the end Naruto maybe will have to kill him. If he kills him he (Naruto) will be with Sakura if not he will need another love interest (Hinata). Just my opinion.

why would that be? sakura will choose, not just use naruto as a back up. and kishi isnt the type to just like, have everyone in the entire series end up with someone

Nightmare_River

[20]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 4
    firefox59 wrote:
    Ani_manga200 wrote:

If Hinata is dead, it wouldn't have been pointless. Everything happens for a reason.

For example, Tsunade has been very lax with her job as Hokage with $hizune being the one to keep her in line. With $hizune dead and Tsunade bound to be distraught by the loss of one of her most precious people, she's likely to start keeping herself in line.

In the case of Hinata, assuming whether or not she really is dead, her death would have served the purpose of pushing Naruto further to his potential, plus letting him know that he wasn't hated by everyone, even from the beginning.
    Edited on 02/28/2009 4:08pm