Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Naruto's love , Hinata's state, and future [Major Spoilers]

What is your postion on her?

Nightmare_River

[121]Mar 1, 2009
    • level: 4
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    Yeah... although I'm pretty sure Naruto knows what marriage is, and he may say he loves Sakura, he's still oblivious and naive when it comes to actual love.

He implied he loves Sakura. He never actually said it.

In fact, this cover was one of the closest thing that came to that.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/236/01/

Either way, what's up with the hating on teens knowing their own feelings?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Eddy654

[122]Mar 1, 2009
    • level: 18
    Nightmare_River wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    Yeah... although I'm pretty sure Naruto knows what marriage is, and he may say he loves Sakura, he's still oblivious and naive when it comes to actual love.

I never said anything like.(Even though I know you werent directing it towards me just saying)

xTokiWartoothx

[123]Mar 1, 2009
    • level: 10
    Nightmare_River wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:

man its so sad to see that cover again. she was such a sweet innocent young girl, maybe a little callow, but every character in the series has their faults. little did she know the suffering and horror she and naruto would soon incur...

soniccomics

[124]Mar 1, 2009
    • level: 22
    Nightmare_River wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:

if you're directing that at me I never meant anything about teenagers knowing their own feelings. I just meant the feelings could change.

Nightmare_River

[125]Mar 1, 2009
    • level: 4
    I was directing it towards those who say the characters don't know true love.

No worries for those who haven't said such things.

theironbat46

[126]Mar 2, 2009
    • level: 5
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    caseybocook wrote:
    Goku did'nt have any romantic feelings for Chi Chi, he thought getting Married was some kind of food. Kisimoto is a big Dragonball fan so keep that in mind.
    when goku met chichi they were like 8...
    What a sec. If kishi is such a big fan of drangonball, then wouldn't he maybe want the most picolo character in naruto [neji] to teach naruto's son and or daughter? just saying. also sould i rename this thread by adding nxh v, nxs battle ground so no one thinks we are off topic?
    Edited on 03/02/2009 4:51am

Eddy654

[127]Mar 2, 2009
    • level: 18
    theironbat46 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    caseybocook wrote:
    Goku did'nt have any romantic feelings for Chi Chi, he thought getting Married was some kind of food. Kisimoto is a big Dragonball fan so keep that in mind.
    What a sec. If kishi is such a big fan of drangonball, then wouldn't he maybe want the most picolo character in naruto [neji] to teach naruto's son and or daughter? just saying. also sould i rename this thread by adding nxh v, nxs battle ground so no one thinks we are off topic?
    Well if you add NarutoXHinata, and NarutoXSakura than people are going to start arguing and that will get us nowhere...

firefox59

[128]Mar 2, 2009
    • level: 19
    Eddy654 wrote:
    theironbat46 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    caseybocook wrote:
    Well if you add NarutoXHinata, and NarutoXSakura than people are going to start arguing and that will get us nowhere...
    First of all I'd like to say that there is no Piccolo character in Naruto lol. Secondly, Goku was 12 when he met Chichi...

CaneSmash82

[129]Mar 2, 2009
    theironbat46 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    caseybocook wrote:

Neji is totally green.

xTokiWartoothx

[130]Mar 2, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    theironbat46 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    caseybocook wrote:
    First of all I'd like to say that there is no Piccolo character in Naruto lol. Secondly, Goku was 12 when he met Chichi...

ok, well goku was also grew up alone so the feeling of love was never explained to him. if you all remember correctly, as far as 12 year olds go, hell as far as any children go, goku was very, very naive

fuji0214

[131]Mar 2, 2009
    • level: 6

Yes, nothing says "I love you" better than risking your life to bring back the guy that the girl you like likes.

Anyways, I would like to say Hinata live. That being said, I think it would be really interesting to see how Naruto responds to her if she would live. It would be a scenario that Kishi has not explored in the manga yet.

Plus like I've said several times - Sakura's feelings have not been addressed towards Sasuke, regardless of how Naruto feels he doesn't have a chance if Sakura still feels the way she used to towards Sasuke.

And there's no point in arguing about her living or dying, b/c the evidence is non-conclusive either way, so just be patient and wait. There's only be 82 hours or so left

springBOOB

[132]Mar 2, 2009
    • level: 11
    now, once 6 tailed naruto finishes off the deva path, if hinata is still alive, will naruto express his thoughts on her?

xTokiWartoothx

[133]Mar 2, 2009
    springBOOB wrote:
    now, once 6 tailed naruto finishes off the deva path, if hinata is still alive, will naruto express his thoughts on her?

i think its a subject he would avoid for a while.

fuji0214

[134]Mar 2, 2009
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    springBOOB wrote:

Yeah, after all of the deaths and tragedies that recently occurred he would need time to digest everything.

theironbat46

[135]Mar 2, 2009

springBOOB wrote:
    That is if he isn't still in 6-tails and tries to simotinously eat and rape her unconcious or dead body. Also I meant the most picolo character I meant neji because I remember looking at one of those volume books [it's ethir the first one or the second] and they show us how to draw the neji and he had such a picolo type face. Plus they have a bunch of simulaurates like they are calculating, used to be a kind of villian, now a powerful ally, and if naruto [goku] and hinata [chichi] get toghter and their child [gohan] will be trained by neji [picolo].

firefox59

[136]Mar 2, 2009
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    theironbat46 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    caseybocook wrote:

ok, well goku was also grew up alone so the feeling of love was never explained to him. if you all remember correctly, as far as 12 year olds go, hell as far as any children go, goku was very, very naive
    Yes...but he WAS 12

firefox59

[137]Mar 2, 2009
    fuji0214 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    springBOOB wrote:

Yeah, after all of the deaths and tragedies that recently occurred he would need time to digest everything.
    What? No. They would both be in fragile emotional states and would jump into each others arms and passionately kiss.....or so says modern cinematography

CaneSmash82

[138]Mar 2, 2009
    theironbat46 wrote:
    springBOOB wrote:
    That is if he isn't still in 6-tails and tries to simotinously eat and rape her unconcious or dead body. Also I meant the most picolo character I meant neji because I remember looking at one of those volume books [it's ethir the first one or the second] and they show us how to draw the neji and he had such a picolo type face. Plus they have a bunch of simulaurates like they are calculating, used to be a kind of villian, now a powerful ally, and if naruto [goku] and hinata [chichi] get toghter and their child [gohan] will be trained by neji [picolo].

It's not going to happen.

xTokiWartoothx

[139]Mar 2, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    fuji0214 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    springBOOB wrote:

What? No. They would both be in fragile emotional states and would jump into each others arms and passionately kiss.....or so says modern cinematography

lol, says a hopeful naruhina fan

fuji0214

[140]Mar 2, 2009
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    fuji0214 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    springBOOB wrote:

lol, says a hopeful naruhina fan

You gotta admit a NaruHina child would be a complete badass! You imagine the tech freak that kid would wind up being? Good lord. O.O