Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Naruto's Techniques

  • Avatar of LordOfLuck

    LordOfLuck

    [1]Feb 21, 2006
    • member since: 06/22/05
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 83
    Hmm does Naruto ever use other moves than hand to hand, shadow replication and transform and a mix of those 3. Of course he uses his demon form from time to time. He wins a lot of fights but ist that, mostly because of his endurance?. I thik Naruto is cool but just not that a fighting.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of terrabreak13

    terrabreak13

    [2]Feb 21, 2006
    • member since: 09/16/03
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 782
    LordOfLuck wrote:
    Hmm does Naruto ever use other moves than hand to hand, shadow replication and transform and a mix of those 3. Of course he uses his demon form from time to time. He wins a lot of fights but ist that, mostly because of his endurance?. I thik Naruto is cool but just not that a fighting.


    He is actually cool at fighting, maybe not as fancy as Sasuke. Remember he is the #1 surprize ninja. I think he was pretty cool when they were fighting Zabuza and with the help of Sasuke he freed Kakashi from the water prison.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LordOfLuck

    LordOfLuck

    [3]Feb 21, 2006
    • member since: 06/22/05
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 83
    Yeah he is pretty cool but it doest seem like he is very good at fighting but he still wins all the time.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Leinaro

    Leinaro

    [4]Feb 22, 2006
    • member since: 06/14/04
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 1,288
    Spoiler Warning>>>

    Naruto also uses the chakra manipulation technique called Rasengan further ahead in the dubbed anime. He will also get to make a variation of this technique after he masters it. He may have even learned other techniques from his training with Jiraiya which still has to be seen in the most current of manga issues.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

    "Foolish little brother, if you wish to kill me, then hate me, detest me -and survive in an unsightly way... Run, run and cling to life."
    Edited on 02/22/2006 10:01am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gokuzumaki

    gokuzumaki

    [5]May 12, 2007
    • member since: 05/07/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 129

    spoiler- he can create a blue spiraling ball of chakra later on and can create 2000 shadow clones to pummel enemies he is skilled with his clones creating other jutsu with them

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of darkkyuubi

    darkkyuubi

    [6]May 12, 2007
    • member since: 05/02/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,415
    i wish he would learn a element like water or fire!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AznHalfBloodz

    AznHalfBloodz

    [7]May 12, 2007
    • member since: 09/24/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 4,016
    darkkyuubi wrote:
    i wish he would learn a element like water or fire!


    ***SPOILER***
    also naruto's potential grows exponentially with his clones. he went through that training with kakashi and yamato.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GaaraDesert333

    GaaraDesert333

    [8]May 12, 2007
    • member since: 02/27/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,747
    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    darkkyuubi wrote:
    i wish he would learn a element like water or fire!


    ***SPOILER***
    also naruto's potential grows exponentially with his clones. he went through that training with kakashi and yamato.
    He only uses that with his rasengan. It would be cool if he carried a sword and used his wind jutsu to make it super sarp like what Asuma does.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AznHalfBloodz

    AznHalfBloodz

    [9]May 12, 2007
    • member since: 09/24/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 4,016
    GaaraDesert333 wrote:
    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    darkkyuubi wrote:
    i wish he would learn a element like water or fire!


    ***SPOILER***
    also naruto's potential grows exponentially with his clones. he went through that training with kakashi and yamato.
    He only uses that with his rasengan. It would be cool if he carried a sword and used his wind jutsu to make it super sarp like what Asuma does.

    im sure he will end up finding other uses for it as kakashi mentioned about naruto starting to use his clones for things other than just fighting. for example he could probably scout..nvm naruto wears a bright orange outfit..who couldnt see that. lolz.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GaaraDesert333

    GaaraDesert333

    [10]May 12, 2007
    • member since: 02/27/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,747
    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    GaaraDesert333 wrote:
    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    darkkyuubi wrote:
    i wish he would learn a element like water or fire!


    ***SPOILER***
    also naruto's potential grows exponentially with his clones. he went through that training with kakashi and yamato.
    He only uses that with his rasengan. It would be cool if he carried a sword and used his wind jutsu to make it super sarp like what Asuma does.

    im sure he will end up finding other uses for it as kakashi mentioned about naruto starting to use his clones for things other than just fighting. for example he could probably scout..nvm naruto wears a bright orange outfit..who couldnt see that. lolz.
    Henge nojutsu into a snail?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of charmP3

    charmP3

    [11]May 12, 2007
    • member since: 03/31/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 240

    darkkyuubi wrote:
    i wish he would learn a element like water or fire!

     
    ***SPOILER***


     

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GaaraDesert333

    GaaraDesert333

    [12]May 12, 2007
    • member since: 02/27/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,747
    charmP3 wrote:

    darkkyuubi wrote:
    i wish he would learn a element like water or fire!

     
    ***SPOILER***


     

    What other element do you think he would use.
    Maybe earth?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of charmP3

    charmP3

    [13]May 12, 2007
    • member since: 03/31/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 240
    GaaraDesert333 wrote:
    charmP3 wrote:

    darkkyuubi wrote:
    i wish he would learn a element like water or fire!

     
    ***SPOILER***


     

    What other element do you think he would use. Maybe earth?

    i would think so

    cause i can't really see him use fire or water nor lightning

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GaaraDesert333

    GaaraDesert333

    [14]May 12, 2007
    • member since: 02/27/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,747
    charmP3 wrote:
    GaaraDesert333 wrote:
    charmP3 wrote:

    darkkyuubi wrote:
    i wish he would learn a element like water or fire!

     
    ***SPOILER***


     

    What other element do you think he would use. Maybe earth?

    i would think so

    cause i can't really see him use fire or water nor lightning

    It would be cool if he learned water because he would be able to combine water and wind to make ice like Haku

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of charmP3

    charmP3

    [15]May 12, 2007
    • member since: 03/31/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 240
    GaaraDesert333 wrote:
    charmP3 wrote:
    GaaraDesert333 wrote:
    charmP3 wrote:

    darkkyuubi wrote:
    i wish he would learn a element like water or fire!

     
    ***SPOILER***


     

    What other element do you think he would use. Maybe earth?

    i would think so

    cause i can't really see him use fire or water nor lightning

    It would be cool if he learned water because he would be able to combine water and wind to make ice like Haku

     yeah or like fire he could make like a huge big flame or something since fire and wind go together

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Drunk_Samurai

    Drunk_Samurai

    [16]May 12, 2007
    • member since: 12/18/04
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 10,137
    charmP3 wrote:

    darkkyuubi wrote:
    i wish he would learn a element like water or fire!


    ***SPOILER***




    Actually he doesn't. Kakashi said that most jounin know two elements. Not that they have to know two elements.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of darkkyuubi

    darkkyuubi

    [17]May 12, 2007
    • member since: 05/02/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,415
    charmP3 wrote:

    darkkyuubi wrote:
    i wish he would learn a element like water or fire!


    ***SPOILER***




    i know that he knows the wind element im not dumb went it comes to naruto but i was thinking that it would be sweet for him to learn a second element like fire or water thats what i wanted to say.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of frank_thetank

    frank_thetank

    [18]May 12, 2007
    • member since: 07/18/06
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 2,090
    Personally, I think naruto's style of fighting and his techniques are very lame except when he uses the nine-tailed fox and when he uses the Wind element rasengan.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of darkkyuubi

    darkkyuubi

    [19]May 12, 2007
    • member since: 05/02/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,415
    frank_thetank wrote:
    Personally, I think naruto's style of fighting and his techniques are very lame except when he uses the nine-tailed fox and when he uses the Wind element rasengan.

    yeah i agree but i also liked it when he used the naruto s barrage on kiba that was pretty sick....also when uses the summoning jutsu in situations when he is about to die. wait has he even used a summoning jutsu in the hurricrane chronicles manga?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Drunk_Samurai

    Drunk_Samurai

    [20]May 12, 2007
    • member since: 12/18/04
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 10,137
    darkkyuubi wrote:
    frank_thetank wrote:
    Personally, I think naruto's style of fighting and his techniques are very lame except when he uses the nine-tailed fox and when he uses the Wind element rasengan.

    yeah i agree but i also liked it when he used the naruto s barrage on kiba that was pretty sick....also when uses the summoning jutsu in situations when he is about to die. wait has he even used a summoning jutsu in the hurricrane chronicles manga?


    No. But I think one of the manga covers showed him on an older Gamakichi.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.