Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Official Naruto Movies Speculation/Discussion Thread (Spoiler Warning)

YamiNarutoBrief

[41]Jun 10, 2007
    • level: 42
    XHealingSakuraX wrote:

huh? people have watched movie 4?

i dont understand!

The 4th movie isnt scheduled to be released in theators in Japan til Aug 4, 2007. So i dont know how long it's gonna take to get subbed and uploaded....i would assume shinigamikid is correct in saying next yr since it must have to come to dvd in Japan before it can be subbed.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lighting_blond

[42]Jun 10, 2007
    • level: 24

Since i didn't get to see it i'll wait for it to come out on DVD.

DigiFoxCat

[43]Jun 11, 2007
    • level: 12
    I got to see it. But was stocked to see only about 4 people cosplaying! I know I couldn't cosplay that day, but was anyone brave to do so? Plus, the movie was Azaming! Does anyone have an idea on what the sript in the end was? Squad 7 sure seemed to know what it was.

[45]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 6
    DigiFoxCat wrote:
    I got to see it. But was stocked to see only about 4 people cosplaying! I know I couldn't cosplay that day, but was anyone brave to do so? Plus, the movie was Azaming! Does anyone have an idea on what the sript in the end was? Squad 7 sure seemed to know what it was.
    you mean you got to see the 4th one? isn't it still due fo release this august?

NekoOfDarkness

[46]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 7
    Are they ever going to show the second or third movie in theaters?

ShikaShAdOw

[47]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 14
    NekoOfDarkness wrote:
    Are they ever going to show the second or third movie in theaters?
    probly just go straight to DVD.

madmonkey7

[48]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 10
    i missed it . it was sold out in my closest movie theater!..and i was out of town

manslayer_timmy

[49]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 1

lol It did feel good being there among fans and having to see everyone cheer after those scenes, huh? ^^

XD Everyone got worked up when Naruto got his Rasengan ready to take Dotou down.

DigiFoxCat

[50]Jun 15, 2007
    • level: 12
    DigiFoxCat wrote:
    Yes I hopped onto my lovely time machine and watch the 4th movie and then went and saw how Naruto ends. No, I was refering to the 1st I like to be a dumb geek and watch Anime as it comes out in the US nice and slow, eventhough I have taken a seek look at Huricane Croncles (character designs mainly, epsially Rock Lee ).
    Edited on 06/15/2007 3:50am

[51]Jun 15, 2007
    DigiFoxCat wrote:
    DigiFoxCat wrote:
    Yes I hopped onto my lovely time machine and watch the 4th movie and then went and saw how Naruto ends. No, I was refering to the 1st I like to be a dumb geek and watch Anime as it comes out in the US nice and slow, eventhough I have taken a seek look at Huricane Croncles (character designs mainly, epsially Rock Lee ).
    oh ok,

Handrew33

[52]Jun 24, 2007
    • level: 4
    ok i jsut started watching the episodes not too long ago and i was wondering around what episode is it that the movie is spose to take place.....cause id kinda like to watch it when it syncs up with the show....well at least the time line.....

clearwater04

[53]Jun 24, 2007
    • level: 10
    the second movie is meant to be released this month

Skeetersaid

[54]Jun 25, 2007

Handrew33 wrote:
    ok i jsut started watching the episodes not too long ago and i was wondering around what episode is it that the movie is spose to take place.....cause id kinda like to watch it when it syncs up with the show....well at least the time line.....
    I can give you an idea about the time line but please note it might be a bit of a spoiler. I'll try not to get too much into the main story but just enough info that when you see those episodes you'll know what I meant.

Movie 1 still has all of team 7 and is right after naruto and jiraya search for tsunade. So probably set right after their return to Konoha( hidden leaf village). Episodes 86-100 respectively

Movie 2 is will after the chunnin exams since shikamaru is wearing his vest. Also it is after some other important events in the story concerning team 7 so probably sometime after episode 130 in the main storyline.

Movie 3 is kind of hard to tell a time line since most of the major events in the story line have occurred. It is set in the summer and sometime after the 2nd movie so it's hard to tell. Think of it as one of the filler missions.

Edited on 06/25/2007 10:56am

X-626

[55]Jun 25, 2007
    • level: 51
    Skeetersaid wrote:

Handrew33 wrote:
    I can give you an idea about the time line but please note it might be a bit of a spoiler. I'll try not to get too much into the main story but just enough info that when you see those episodes you'll know what I meant.

Movie 1 still has all of team 7 and is right after naruto and jiraya search for tsunade. So probably set right after their return to Konoha( hidden leaf village). Episodes 86-100 respectively

Movie 2 is will after the chunnin exams since shikamaru is wearing his vest. Also it is after some other important events in the story concerning team 7 so probably sometime after episode 130 in the main storyline.

Movie 3 is kind of hard to tell a time line since most of the major events in the story line have occurred. It is set in the summer and sometime after the 2nd movie so it's hard to tell. Think of it as one of the filler missions.

A more accurate measurement would be this:

Movie 1 takes place between episodes 100 and 102.

Movie 2 takes place near the end of season 6.

Movie 3 takes place in season 8.

As for the upcoming movie 4, we don't know enough to determine a proper position for it.

Death-T

[56]Jun 26, 2007

Are my eyes decieving me when I read "0fficial Naruto Movie Discussion Thread (Movie 1 Discussion Only)" as this thread's title ?

X-626

[57]Jun 26, 2007
    • level: 51
    Death-T wrote:

Are my eyes decieving me when I read "0fficial Naruto Movie Discussion Thread (Movie 1 Discussion Only)" as this thread's title ?

Nope. I mainly made it for discussion of the dubbed movie on the night it was in theaters.

roxy_rocks

[58]Jun 26, 2007
    • level: 19
    at teh end, the princess's(i forgot her name o.o) hat looks like a table. YAY TABLES
    Edited on 06/27/2007 5:51pm

Handrew33

[59]Jun 26, 2007
    Skeetersaid wrote:

Handrew33 wrote:

hahah well im only in the 30's for the episodes so i will be a little while yet before i get up to where the first movie takes place....but yeah i didnt want to see the movie and see something that could ruin or spoil something coming up so thanks...when i get around those episodes i'll have a look at the movie...shouldnt take too long....

Forgar9

[60]Jun 28, 2007
    • level: 3

I would have to say that saukayas a frind more then narto