Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Official Naruto Movies Speculation/Discussion Thread (Spoiler Warning)

shadowcloud86

[61]Jun 29, 2007
    • level: 14
    I've seen the first 2 movies subbed, but I went to see the first one in theaters too. Honestly the story kinda bored me, the acting was the best I've heard in a while (the non regular characters) I think it was fun just being in a room packed with a lot of narutards who tended to scream and holler during the movie
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Death-T

[62]Jun 30, 2007
    • level: 6
    Every theater airing the movie had the same type of audience from what I can tell,people wearing head bands,laughing at the littlest things and shouting and hollering and clapping and whatnot. I saw the movie in theaters to. So that's what you get when you put a bunch of Narutards in the same room. Anyway,the dubbing was amazing. I thought it was better then the Japanese version.
    Edited on 06/30/2007 12:27am
    Edited 2 total times.

jjsantana

[63]Jun 30, 2007
    • level: 8
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    I can walk to the theater where its playing. I don't want to see it.
    ...why

Drunk_Samurai

[64]Jun 30, 2007
    • level: 15
    jjsantana wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    ...why

Why should I waste money on something I already saw and can download for free?

CyberNinja117

[65]Jul 1, 2007
    • level: 4
    He does have a good point

Death-T

[66]Jul 1, 2007
    No he doesn't. He's never seen the English adaption of the film before,and seeing the movie in theater with top quality,kick ass voice acting,huge screen,EXLCUSIVE FOOTAGE WITH INTERVIEWS WITH THE ENGLISH AND JAPANESE VOICE ACTORS AND PRODUCTION INSIGHT,as well as being in an awesome atmosphere with loads of fans who also watch the subs is just a totally new experience. Hell I actually thought the dub of this movie was better then the Japanese version. (This may just be because it was such an awesome experience,but the voicing was still total pawnage. xD)

Drunk_Samurai

[67]Jul 1, 2007
    Death-T wrote:
    No he doesn't. He's never seen the English adaption of the film before,and seeing the movie in theater with top quality,kick ass voice acting,huge screen,EXLCUSIVE FOOTAGE WITH INTERVIEWS WITH THE ENGLISH AND JAPANESE VOICE ACTORS AND PRODUCTION INSIGHT,as well as being in an awesome atmosphere with loads of fans who also watch the subs is just a totally new experience. Hell I actually thought the dub of this movie was better then the Japanese version. (This may just be because it was such an awesome experience,but the voicing was still total pawnage. xD)

Yes I do. There is no point in wasting money on something I have already seen.

MalignantManor

[68]Jul 1, 2007
    • level: 8
    loads of fans

Wow! that is worth the ripoff price of admission and me having to sneak in food and drinks. I just love it when a theater is packed with screaming idiots that also dress up and look the part.

kick ass voice acting

I would think it would be bad or so so, but then again, how could you tell when people in the audience won't keep quit for even thirty seconds.

Death-T

[69]Jul 2, 2007
    What ? No,it wasn't THAT bad. I don't know what theater you went to,but I did hear every word the people were saying. But I still don't think that movie was worth missing just because you already saw the Japanese version. 3/4 of the peopele who were there arleady saw the Japanese version to.

hawkman75

[70]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 7
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    jjsantana wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    ...why

where were you able to downloaded it from? and your talking of the fourth one right?

Death-T

[71]Jul 5, 2007

hawkman75 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    jjsantana wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    ...why
    where were you able to downloaded it from? and your talking of the fourth one right?

Official Naruto Movie Discussion Thread (Movie 1 Discussion Only)

Considering that is the movie one discussion thread,and being that the dub isn't even at episode 94 of the first series' yet and the 4th movie did not premier in U.S or Japanese theatre's yet,I do not think so.

Edited on 07/05/2007 1:31pm
    Edited 2 total times.

[72]Jul 6, 2007
    Death-T wrote:
    What ? No,it wasn't THAT bad. I don't know what theater you went to,but I did hear every word the people were saying. But I still don't think that movie was worth missing just because you already saw the Japanese version. 3/4 of the peopele who were there arleady saw the Japanese version to.
    Or, we could just wait to the dvd comes out and rent it from blockbuster or buy for those that have to hear the english version of it.

Drunk_Samurai

[73]Jul 6, 2007
    Death-T wrote:
    Or, we could just wait to the dvd comes out and rent it from blockbuster or buy for those that have to hear the english version of it.

Or just download it online.

[74]Jul 6, 2007
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Death-T wrote:

Hell, it really dosen't matter to me if I see the English version of it or not, the only thing that peeked me interest of it at all was the chance to hear Naruto say Rasengan in english, but I'll hear that tommorrow, when Fury of the Rasengan airs.

shaggie123

[75]Jul 6, 2007
    • level: 3
    i had know idea there was a naruto movie

Death-T

[76]Jul 6, 2007

Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Death-T wrote:

He said to see the "English verison of it". And you can't call yourself a fan of the franchise in question if you don't support it. The creators look down on those who don't. Which isn't what I want to be thought of by the people I admire so much.

shaggie123 wrote:

There've been three in fact,the 4th is going to air in Japanese theatres soon.

Edited on 07/06/2007 9:58pm
    Edited 2 total times.

kyuubi_foxdemon

[77]Jul 6, 2007
    • level: 3
    got to seeeeee naruto movie!!!!!!!!! and the 4th the 2nd was the worst! I liked the 1st the best 3rd ok...

Skeetersaid

[78]Jul 10, 2007
    • level: 4
    kyuubi_foxdemon wrote:
    got to seeeeee naruto movie!!!!!!!!! and the 4th the 2nd was the worst! I liked the 1st the best 3rd ok...

The 4th? The 4th hasn't even been released in japan yet!

Drunk_Samurai

[79]Jul 10, 2007
    Death-T wrote:

Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Death-T wrote:

He said to see the "English verison of it". And you can't call yourself a fan of the franchise in question if you don't support it. The creators look down on those who don't. Which isn't what I want to be thought of by the people I admire so much.

shaggie123 wrote:

There've been three in fact,the 4th is going to air in Japanese theatres soon.

Who cares?

Death-T

[80]Jul 12, 2007

Well I guess you don't.Which is rather sad,as well as your lack of a constructive response.I'm not sure which part of my post you're even reffering to,I look at your post as spam.

Anyway,the movie was defintatley worth paying a mere ten dollars to see. Yeah,I download the subbed episodes to,but as a Naruto fan I enjoy collecting the DVDs,which are of much higher quality,have two audio tracks,great extra's (storyboards,etc) and don't take up space on my harddrive. You needn't bother us with "or download it online" everytime the actual graphic novels or DVDs are mentioned. Some of us like to watch the episodes on our TV,collect the manga and read what's in our hands.I'm also glad I am supporting the franchise at the same time.

Being that,seeing the movie in theatres was an amazing experience,the movie was unedited and there was exclusive footage,that being interviews with the English and Japanese voice cast,a look into the animating proccess of the movie,as well as the dubbing process and a note from Masashi Kishimoto himself. Who you obvioulsy,have no respect for.

Edited on 07/12/2007 10:47pm
    Edited 4 total times.