Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Official Naruto Shippuden DUB Pre-Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

How excited are you for the Shippuden dub?

  • Avatar of Tskyonmai07

    Tskyonmai07

    [101]Dec 6, 2008
    • member since: 08/03/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,813
    Akatsuki_Fan12 wrote:
    Yup.

    The only thing that sucks about that is that they're showing reruns of King of the Hill instead of any new anime.
    WAIT YOUR KIDDING RIGHT KING OF THE HILL
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of firefox59

    firefox59

    [102]Dec 6, 2008
    • member since: 09/25/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 7,233
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Akatsuki_Fan12 wrote:
    Yup.

    The only thing that sucks about that is that they're showing reruns of King of the Hill instead of any new anime.
    WAIT YOUR KIDDING RIGHT KING OF THE HILL
    What channel is showing that show? It must be destroyed lol.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Akatsuki_Fan12

    Akatsuki_Fan12

    [103]Dec 6, 2008
    • member since: 12/07/08
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 57
    Sadly, it's true.

    I really hope that Shippuden takes its place when it comes.

    I mean, part 1 was tame enough to be shown on CN with minor edits, but Shippuden.....not so much.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Akatsuki_Fan12

    Akatsuki_Fan12

    [104]Dec 6, 2008
    • member since: 12/07/08
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 57
    firefox59 wrote:
    What channel is showing that show? It must be destroyed lol.

    Adult Swim is airing reruns of it after it moves its timeslot back an hour.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tskyonmai07

    Tskyonmai07

    [105]Dec 6, 2008
    • member since: 08/03/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,813
    Akatsuki_Fan12 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    What channel is showing that show? It must be destroyed lol.

    Adult Swim is airing reruns of it after it moves its timeslot back an hour.
    this is why [adultswim] needs it's on channel
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of firefox59

    firefox59

    [106]Dec 6, 2008
    • member since: 09/25/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 7,233
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Akatsuki_Fan12 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    What channel is showing that show? It must be destroyed lol.

    Adult Swim is airing reruns of it after it moves its timeslot back an hour.
    this is why [adultswim] needs it's on channel
    Seriously. King of the Hill is an awful show.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of penciltrick17

    penciltrick17

    [107]Dec 6, 2008
    • member since: 08/01/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 995
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Akatsuki_Fan12 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    What channel is showing that show? It must be destroyed lol.
    Adult Swim is airing reruns of it after it moves its timeslot back an hour.
    this is why [adultswim] needs it's on channel
    Seriously. King of the Hill is an awful show.
    ... I really like that show...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Eddy654

    Eddy654

    [108]Dec 7, 2008
    • member since: 08/31/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 3,914
    I thought it be really cool if they showed an edited version on CartoonNetwork then show the uncut version on Adult Swim but I doubt that will happen just thought it would be cool...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of firefox59

    firefox59

    [109]Dec 7, 2008
    • member since: 09/25/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 7,233
    penciltrick17 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Akatsuki_Fan12 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    What channel is showing that show? It must be destroyed lol.
    Adult Swim is airing reruns of it after it moves its timeslot back an hour.
    this is why [adultswim] needs it's on channel
    Seriously. King of the Hill is an awful show.
    ... I really like that show...
    Lol. Sry, I just find it pointless.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ranemoraken

    Ranemoraken

    [110]Dec 7, 2008
    • member since: 04/18/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,333
    It only matters right now because with the hour dropping back, does that mean the saturday movie night will be moved back an hour? Or will there simply be no time for it. If the latter is true, then it means we might have more time for shows.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tskyonmai07

    Tskyonmai07

    [111]Dec 7, 2008
    • member since: 08/03/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,813
    Eddy654 wrote:
    I thought it be really cool if they showed an edited version on CartoonNetwork then show the uncut version on Adult Swim but I doubt that will happen just thought it would be cool...
    i guess that can be used to shut up all those parents complaining about the show being to "Violent" i mean they havent seen nunthin yet*cough*HIDAN*cough*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Eddy654

    Eddy654

    [112]Dec 7, 2008
    • member since: 08/31/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 3,914
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    I thought it be really cool if they showed an edited version on CartoonNetwork then show the uncut version on Adult Swim but I doubt that will happen just thought it would be cool...
    i guess that can be used to shut up all those parents complaining about the show being to "Violent" i mean they havent seen nunthin yet*cough*HIDAN*cough*
    Yeah he does cuss nonstop but some of the cuss words he says and in the series are just added to make it seem more mature IMO.
    Edited on 12/07/2008 3:53pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ranemoraken

    Ranemoraken

    [113]Dec 7, 2008
    • member since: 04/18/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,333
    Eddy654 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    I thought it be really cool if they showed an edited version on CartoonNetwork then show the uncut version on Adult Swim but I doubt that will happen just thought it would be cool...
    i guess that can be used to shut up all those parents complaining about the show being to "Violent" i mean they havent seen nunthin yet*cough*HIDAN*cough*
    Yeah he does cuss nonstop but some of the cuss words he says and in the series are just added to make it seem more mature IMO.
    I never liked characters that were overly profane. I like tasteful swearing, just enough to make an impact.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Eddy654

    Eddy654

    [114]Dec 7, 2008
    • member since: 08/31/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 3,914
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    I thought it be really cool if they showed an edited version on CartoonNetwork then show the uncut version on Adult Swim but I doubt that will happen just thought it would be cool...
    i guess that can be used to shut up all those parents complaining about the show being to "Violent" i mean they havent seen nunthin yet*cough*HIDAN*cough*
    Yeah he does cuss nonstop but some of the cuss words he says and in the series are just added to make it seem more mature IMO.
    I never liked characters that were overly profane. I like tasteful swearing, just enough to make an impact.
    Yeah me too.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tskyonmai07

    Tskyonmai07

    [115]Dec 7, 2008
    • member since: 08/03/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,813
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    I thought it be really cool if they showed an edited version on CartoonNetwork then show the uncut version on Adult Swim but I doubt that will happen just thought it would be cool...
    i guess that can be used to shut up all those parents complaining about the show being to "Violent" i mean they havent seen nunthin yet*cough*HIDAN*cough*
    Yeah he does cuss nonstop but some of the cuss words he says and in the series are just added to make it seem more mature IMO.
    I never liked characters that were overly profane. I like tasteful swearing, just enough to make an impact.
    WAT THE MORE SWEARIN' DA BETTA 4ME
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Eddy654

    Eddy654

    [116]Dec 7, 2008
    • member since: 08/31/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 3,914
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    I thought it be really cool if they showed an edited version on CartoonNetwork then show the uncut version on Adult Swim but I doubt that will happen just thought it would be cool...
    i guess that can be used to shut up all those parents complaining about the show being to "Violent" i mean they havent seen nunthin yet*cough*HIDAN*cough*
    Yeah he does cuss nonstop but some of the cuss words he says and in the series are just added to make it seem more mature IMO.
    I never liked characters that were overly profane. I like tasteful swearing, just enough to make an impact.
    WAT THE MORE SWEARIN' DA BETTA 4ME
    Meh...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shadowysea07

    shadowysea07

    [117]Dec 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/21/07
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 3,289
    Wait king of the hill is on adult swim ? seriously??? why would they want it when its in its last season?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of goku262002

    goku262002

    [118]Dec 8, 2008
    • member since: 10/09/03
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 187
    Has there been any confirmation that CN or AS is going to air it at all?! i mean by now we should've heard something.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Moviemaster2222

    Moviemaster2222

    [119]Dec 8, 2008
    • member since: 07/16/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,528
    A thought occured to me, has cartoon network annouced what it will be using for its end of the year marathon which they have used since as far back as I can remember to kickoff the new year?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ranemoraken

    Ranemoraken

    [120]Dec 8, 2008
    • member since: 04/18/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,333
    Technically, Naruto Shippuden is the same show, no different from watching Vampire Knight and then Vampire Knight Guilty. They might not announce it...because it's not a seperate contract really.

    Also, I haven't heard of any marathon planned for the holidays yet.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.