Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Official Naruto Shippuden DUB Pre-Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

How excited are you for the Shippuden dub?

jah1415

[141]Dec 13, 2008
    • level: 12

Ranemoraken wrote:
    They edited that episode down? I didn't know. What did they take out?

No he means they'll just add a warning like the Kabuto episode where he took out his heart. Just pop in a warnimg and the entire sceane is left uncut.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AnimeMadness

[142]Dec 13, 2008
    • level: 22
    So, I'm still a little confuse... I know Shippuden is premiering in January on the website but when is it going to come out on TV? Naruto hasn't been on lately has it?

Eddy654

[143]Dec 13, 2008
    • level: 18
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    So, I'm still a little confuse... I know Shippuden is premiering in January on the website but when is it going to come out on TV? Naruto hasn't been on lately has it?
    Yeah it hasnt Cartoonetwork has a crazed schedule.... There showing these freakin action flicks.

AnimeMadness

[144]Dec 13, 2008
    Eddy654 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    Yeah it hasnt Cartoonetwork has a crazed schedule.... There showing these freakin action flicks.

Yeah... What is Batman doing fighting Dracula anyway...?

So let me get this straight... The new Shippuden episodes--subtitled-- are going to be premiering on the Naruto website but a week after it comes out in Japan? That means that Dattebayo isn't fansubbing anymore?

jah1415

[145]Dec 13, 2008
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:

So let me get this straight... The new Shippuden episodes--subtitled-- are going to be premiering on the Naruto website but a week after it comes out in Japan? That means that Dattebayo isn't fansubbing anymore?

yeah viz is subbing new naruto episodes and old ones on naruto.com Hulu.com and joost.com dattebyo said they will stop subbing naruto since there is no point. They will sub 8 of the older episodes and the newer ones each week.

StarCannon30

[146]Dec 13, 2008
    • level: 7
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:

They will still do it. They like to troll so its just another troll.

rotomRASENGAN

[147]Dec 13, 2008
    • level: 2
    i just wonder if viz's translations of shippuden will be more accurate and include less swears

AnimeMadness

[148]Dec 13, 2008
    rotomRASENGAN wrote:
    i just wonder if viz's translations of shippuden will be more accurate and include less swears

More accurate, hopefully. Less swears, definitely. -_-

The_Joker15

[149]Dec 13, 2008
    I'm glad about that. It just seems so childish to add in nonexistent swears.

AnimeMadness

[150]Dec 13, 2008
    What about the swears that are actually in the original dialouge? The fansubbers may have went overboard on the swears, especially for Hidan, but from the little Japanese that I can understand, the characters do chuck a curse or two around.

Eddy654

[151]Dec 13, 2008
    The_Joker15 wrote:
    I'm glad about that. It just seems so childish to add in nonexistent swears.
    Yeah, I know they'll do a decent job if you have seen there job dealing with the part 1 episodes they really do a great job, and they add enough bad words to satisfy ones needs. They also add the right amount and dont go to overboard with it which is good.

jah1415

[152]Dec 13, 2008
    StarCannon30 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:

They will still do it. They like to troll so its just another troll.

If dattebyo still wants to sub that their problem.

Anyway is viz going to finish all of part 1 their only on 135 on hulu and joost are they going to be finish in time. Or are they going to treat it as another show because joost has naruto shippuden channel up already.

Edited on 12/13/2008 8:52pm

The_Joker15

[153]Dec 13, 2008
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    What about the swears that are actually in the original dialouge? The fansubbers may have went overboard on the swears, especially for Hidan, but from the little Japanese that I can understand, the characters do chuck a curse or two around.

They also went overboard with Tayuya.

As for swears, I think they do just enough. I mean, swearing really holds no relevance other than added maturity.

firefox59

[154]Dec 13, 2008
    • level: 19
    The_Joker15 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:

They also went overboard with Tayuya.

As for swears, I think they do just enough. I mean, swearing really holds no relevance other than added maturity.
    Really? I just thought she liked to curse lol.

penciltrick17

[155]Dec 13, 2008
    • level: 10
    firefox59 wrote:
    The_Joker15 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    They also went overboard with Tayuya. As for swears, I think they do just enough. I mean, swearing really holds no relevance other than added maturity.
    She does, and unfortunately, so does Dattebayo who used that opportunity. Although, I actually enjoyed Hidan's dialogue. Even if they added swears, they were entertaining ones. Lol.

jah1415

[156]Dec 14, 2008

penciltrick17 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    The_Joker15 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    They also went overboard with Tayuya. As for swears, I think they do just enough. I mean, swearing really holds no relevance other than added maturity.
    She does, and unfortunately, so does Dattebayo who used that opportunity. Although, I actually enjoyed Hidan's dialogue. Even if they added swears, they were entertaining ones. Lol.

sorry guys but another naruto movie next week movie 3

Eddy654

[157]Dec 14, 2008
    jah1415 wrote:

penciltrick17 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    The_Joker15 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:

Man... That movie was fine but I'd rather see the new Naruto episode cause I can see that movie anytime because I can go to ToonamiJetstream to see it.

pikastatic100

[158]Dec 14, 2008
    • level: 48
    Eddy654 wrote:
    jah1415 wrote:

penciltrick17 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    The_Joker15 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:

Man... That movie was fine but I'd rather see the new Naruto episode cause I can see that movie anytime because I can go to ToonamiJetstream to see it.

According to CN.com, there won't be a new episode until Dec. 27th.

Eddy654

[159]Dec 14, 2008
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    jah1415 wrote:

penciltrick17 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    The_Joker15 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:

Yeah that just pisses me off...

firefox59

[160]Dec 14, 2008
    • level: 19
    Eddy654 wrote:
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    jah1415 wrote:

penciltrick17 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    The_Joker15 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:

Yeah that just pisses me off...
    Christmas break.....I saw this coming but didn't say anything afraid I might be right lol. The third movie isn't that bad even though I probably won't watch it again. Lee's fight scene was cool.