Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

okay wtf was cartoon network thinking

10nayr

[41]Sep 10, 2009
    • level: 11
    saiyanman123 wrote:
    well naruto shippuden is coming to disney XD in fall.

They censor it to hell.

It'll be worse than what 4kids did to animes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Mask_Your__Pain

[42]Sep 10, 2009
    • level: 2
    10nayr wrote:
    saiyanman123 wrote:
    well naruto shippuden is coming to disney XD in fall.
    They censor it to hell. It'll be worse than what 4kids did to animes.
    I doubt that. They got Naruto for the same reason they Bought Marvel. To get BOYS interested in Disney once again. It would be stupied to get Naruto and change it so much no fan would watch it. I think it was smart of them, but I would NEVER watch it on Disney based off principles.
    Edited on 09/10/2009 5:42pm

shadowysea07

[43]Sep 11, 2009
    • level: 25
    no one and I MEAN NO ONE can ruin an anime better than 4kids its what they do DX. though disney can try. but if this is true its a sad day for naruto fans.

saiyanman123

[44]Sep 11, 2009
    • level: 5

I just hope that they wont censor it too much.

animation_luver

[45]Oct 1, 2009
    • level: 3

sorry for briinging this thread back up but i saw what you guys were saying and wanted to say a couple of things.

1. cn started to suck around 2004-2005 but it went completely downhill with toonami getting cancelled and cn real introduced.

2. bleach is the highest rated show on adult swim (at the moment) so im pretty sure its the number 1 animated show on cn (at least until fullmetal; alchemist brotherhood airs lol)

3. im not a naruto hater but the show was highly overrated and it was pretty much the only anime that had any real attention so in a way im happy that it was cancleled.

4. it didnt end because of the sand coffin thing that was over a year ago (if not 2) if they were gonna end it because of that they wouldve done so a LONG TIME AGO. it actually ended because of the fillers killing the ratings

5. they couldnt have just skipped to the last episode because the final episode was part of the last filler arc so it would actually make sense to skip to the last filler arc especially since it was one of the few ones that were actually good (in my opinion anyways).

6. im pretty sure that the kids who watch this wouldnt have the attention span to watch the sub. maybe some people here prefer it but i would definitely rather watch a well done dub. besides 4kids are the only ones who actually do a terrible job with anime (as far as im concerned anyways)

shadowysea07

[46]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 25
    pretty sure i heard the first hellsing was terrible. and no 4kids are known for being the worst dubbers but they aren't the only ones. funimation has had its fair share of bad dubs as well. though the anime is usually at fault but their bad choices in va's doesn't help.
    Edited on 10/02/2009 8:38am

animation_luver

[47]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 3
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    pretty sure i heard the first hellsing was terrible. and no 4kids are known for being the worst dubbers but they aren't the only ones. funimation has had its fair share of bad dubs as well. though the anime is usually at fault but their bad choices in va's doesn't help.
    well theres a line between bad dubs and horrible dubs and 4kids definitely crossed that line LOL