Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Poll: Current Manga fight (spoilers)

What do you think will be the current outcome of Naruto vs Pain?

Nightmare_Sea

[41]Feb 6, 2009
    • level: 3
    Rafie26 wrote:

I guess I'll hold my opinion on the Rinnengan til we see more of what it can do. So far, the Rinnengan seems to be on par with the power of the Sharingan. I wonder if there are different variation levels that the Rinnengan can achieve. If it is, then I'll definitely say the Rinnengan is overpowered. You don't think all the jutsu he's been performing like the Shinra Tensei, soul absorbtion jutsus, and that reviving jutsu? Not to mention that jutsu that leveled Konoha.

Hey, Rafie.

Just so you know, you mentioned the same technique twice.

Shinra Tensei was the Jutsu that leveled Konoha. It's just that since Nagato was concentrating all of his chakra on God Realm, it turned from being a gravity push to a gravity bomb.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Rafie26

[42]Feb 6, 2009
    • level: 11
    Nightmare_Sea wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:

I guess I'll hold my opinion on the Rinnengan til we see more of what it can do. So far, the Rinnengan seems to be on par with the power of the Sharingan. I wonder if there are different variation levels that the Rinnengan can achieve. If it is, then I'll definitely say the Rinnengan is overpowered. You don't think all the jutsu he's been performing like the Shinra Tensei, soul absorbtion jutsus, and that reviving jutsu? Not to mention that jutsu that leveled Konoha.

Hey, Rafie.

Shinra Tensei was the Jutsu that leveled Konoha. It's just that since Nagato was concentrating all of his chakra on God Realm, it turned from being a gravity push to a gravity bomb.

Oh! Lately, I've been sounding pretty crazy from these hours I've been putting in from the military. Please excuse me. Anyway, so I got it wrong again, huh?! So basically what you're saying is that the repelling jutsu is still Shinra Tensei. But with highly concentrated chakra, that jutsu could level a village, like Konohagakure. Right?!

SSj022

[43]Feb 6, 2009
    • level: 16
    narutorox3 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    The Rinnengan does seem overpowered to me.
    Not compared to Sage mode and EMS.
    I don't really know how EMS can be overpowered since the only things we know about it are that you can no longer go blind and you get another power, which we don't know what it is. Unless your saying MS is overpowered also, could you elaborate on this?

narutorox3

[44]Feb 6, 2009
    • level: 9
    SSj022 wrote:
    narutorox3 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    I don't really know how EMS can be overpowered since the only things we know about it are that you can no longer go blind and you get another power, which we don't know what it is. Unless your saying MS is overpowered also, could you elaborate on this?
    I don't think MS is overpowered because of the damage it causes your eyes. With EMS I have a feeling it is possible to spam MS techniques all over the place.

RaizenYusuke

[45]Feb 6, 2009
    • level: 28
    narutorox3 wrote:
    SSj022 wrote:
    narutorox3 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    I don't think MS is overpowered because of the damage it causes your eyes. With EMS I have a feeling it is possible to spam MS techniques all over the place.
    The techniques probably still take alot chakra to use though. I kind of agree without the blindness factor we probably will see a spam of MS techniques.

Nightmare_Sea

[46]Feb 6, 2009
    • level: 3
    Rafie26 wrote:
    Nightmare_Sea wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:

Hey, Rafie.

Oh! Lately, I've been sounding pretty crazy from these hours I've been putting in from the military. Please excuse me. Anyway, so I got it wrong again, huh?! So basically what you're saying is that the repelling jutsu is still Shinra Tensei. But with highly concentrated chakra, that jutsu could level a village, like Konohagakure. Right?!

You hit the nail on the head.

firefox59

[47]Feb 6, 2009
    • level: 19
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    narutorox3 wrote:
    SSj022 wrote:
    narutorox3 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    The techniques probably still take alot chakra to use though. I kind of agree without the blindness factor we probably will see a spam of MS techniques.
    That would be cool. A battle of consecutive MS jutsu after MS jutsu. The terrain wouldn't survive.

RaizenYusuke

[48]Feb 7, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    narutorox3 wrote:
    SSj022 wrote:
    narutorox3 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    That would be cool. A battle of consecutive MS jutsu after MS jutsu. The terrain wouldn't survive.
    I can only hope the huge chakra consumption prevents that from happening.

Omega_Porunga

[49]Feb 7, 2009
    • level: 8
    Well what happened at the end of the current chapter it seems likely for a Rescue Naruto arc but then again the naruto Pain captured could be a clone but it seems unlikely.

SSj022

[50]Feb 7, 2009
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    narutorox3 wrote:
    SSj022 wrote:
    narutorox3 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    It already did
    ***SPOILER***

firefox59

[51]Feb 7, 2009
    SSj022 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    narutorox3 wrote:
    SSj022 wrote:
    narutorox3 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    It already did
    ***SPOILER***
    Well he did have TB . I wonder how much chakra Madara has. Cause when it was proclaimed that Kisame had the most chakra in Akatsuki, Madara wasn't being considered.

RaizenYusuke

[52]Feb 7, 2009
    SSj022 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    narutorox3 wrote:
    SSj022 wrote:
    narutorox3 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    It already did
    ***SPOILER***
    Yeah but the damage to his eyes and chakra consumption stopped Itachi to were he had to rest after using each technique and he used a fire technique in between Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu.

SSj022

[53]Feb 7, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    SSj022 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    narutorox3 wrote:
    SSj022 wrote:
    narutorox3 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    It already did
    ***SPOILER***
    Well he did have TB . I wonder how much chakra Madara has. Cause when it was proclaimed that Kisame had the most chakra in Akatsuki, Madara wasn't being considered.
    Well, Madara said something that the reason he has lived so long was because of his strong chakra. Let me find the quote real quick, "And within this renowned clan, I was born with the greatest, strongest chakra they'd ever seen. My stubborn refusal to die could be considered proof of that" [chapter 398]. Maybe not the most, but he at least has some special chakra. Edit because the chapter number didn't show.
    Edited on 02/07/2009 4:22pm

firefox59

[54]Feb 7, 2009
    SSj022 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    SSj022 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    narutorox3 wrote:
    SSj022 wrote:
    narutorox3 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    It already did
    ***SPOILER***
    Well, Madara said something that the reason he has lived so long was because of his strong chakra. Let me find the quote real quick, "And within this renowned clan, I was born with the greatest, strongest chakra they'd ever seen. My stubborn refusal to die could be considered proof of that" [chapter 398]. Maybe not the most, but he at least has some special chakra. Edit because the chapter number didn't show.
    Yeah, I forgot about that. It's nice to see someone backing up a claim every once in awhile too lol

Ranemoraken

[55]Feb 9, 2009
    • level: 20
    I'm guessing that the current line of thought is that the current fight will last a bit longer, eh? That Naruto will still have fight left in him?

RaizenYusuke

[56]Feb 9, 2009
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    I'm guessing that the current line of thought is that the current fight will last a bit longer, eh? That Naruto will still have fight left in him?
    I think so anyway.