Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Questions yet to be answered! *Manga Spoilers*

  • Avatar of xTokiWartoothx

    xTokiWartoothx

    [21]Apr 3, 2009
    • member since: 08/28/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,912
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    with the sig* lol
    thanks this might come as a shock to you but as EPIC as part 2 is when it comes to jutsus,fights,enemies,etc....I'm one of those people who enjoy part 1 a whole lot more just because it was original as a whole and without part1 there would be no part 2 every arc was pretty amazing esspically when i first got into it i adimt i couldn't get enough of naruto so i evantually skip the anime(around the Naruto vs. Garra) and started reading the manga


    completely agree, i prefer part 1, it was less depressing
    and the chunnin exams were....MAGNIFICO XD


    very true, longest arc thus far
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of X-626

    X-626

    [22]Apr 3, 2009
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 51
    • rank: I Broke TV.com (Shatterdaymorn)
    • posts: 4,776
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    with the sig* lol
    thanks this might come as a shock to you but as EPIC as part 2 is when it comes to jutsus,fights,enemies,etc....I'm one of those people who enjoy part 1 a whole lot more just because it was original as a whole and without part1 there would be no part 2 every arc was pretty amazing esspically when i first got into it i adimt i couldn't get enough of naruto so i evantually skip the anime(around the Naruto vs. Garra) and started reading the manga


    completely agree, i prefer part 1, it was less depressing
    and the chunnin exams were....MAGNIFICO XD


    very true, longest arc thus far


    Yep, 79 chapters. The Sasuke Retrieval arc comes in second place with 65 chapters, and the Hunt for Itachi arc comes in third place with 61 chapters.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xTokiWartoothx

    xTokiWartoothx

    [23]Apr 3, 2009
    • member since: 08/28/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,912
    X-626 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    with the sig* lol
    thanks this might come as a shock to you but as EPIC as part 2 is when it comes to jutsus,fights,enemies,etc....I'm one of those people who enjoy part 1 a whole lot more just because it was original as a whole and without part1 there would be no part 2 every arc was pretty amazing esspically when i first got into it i adimt i couldn't get enough of naruto so i evantually skip the anime(around the Naruto vs. Garra) and started reading the manga


    completely agree, i prefer part 1, it was less depressing
    and the chunnin exams were....MAGNIFICO XD


    very true, longest arc thus far


    Yep, 79 chapters. The Sasuke Retrieval arc comes in second place with 65 chapters, and the Hunt for Itachi arc comes in third place with 61 chapters.


    wow, i cant believe the hunt for itachi arc was that long...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tskyonmai07

    Tskyonmai07

    [24]Apr 3, 2009
    • member since: 08/03/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,813
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    with the sig* lol
    thanks this might come as a shock to you but as EPIC as part 2 is when it comes to jutsus,fights,enemies,etc....I'm one of those people who enjoy part 1 a whole lot more just because it was original as a whole and without part1 there would be no part 2 every arc was pretty amazing esspically when i first got into it i adimt i couldn't get enough of naruto so i evantually skip the anime(around the Naruto vs. Garra) and started reading the manga


    completely agree, i prefer part 1, it was less depressing
    and the chunnin exams were....MAGNIFICO XD


    very true, longest arc thus far


    Yep, 79 chapters. The Sasuke Retrieval arc comes in second place with 65 chapters, and the Hunt for Itachi arc comes in third place with 61 chapters.


    wow, i cant believe the hunt for itachi arc was that long...
    WHOA!0_o me either but i guess the 3 major fights kinda explains why
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of firefox59

    firefox59

    [25]Apr 3, 2009
    • member since: 09/25/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 7,233
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:

    1. Obitos Death

    2. Plotting revenge on Sasuke

    3. Something to withstand MS (IMO)

    4. Lol, never at this rate

    5. Chillin'

    6. Nothing left of Konoha to attack. The elders are probably dead too lol

    7. When he is sure Pein is gone

    8. Cry a lot and then watch Yamato re-build the village

    9. ALIVE!

    10. Kick his butt

    11. Anxiety attack

    12. Sexual healing



    @ #12 im so sure, lol

    good song though...
    Indeed...Indeed
    while were on the topic you think for a guy that wants to revive his clan sasuke has yet to plant his seed(if u know what i mean)he's not getting any younger and he lives the life of a ninja he could die at any time
    You know Karin is carrying.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tskyonmai07

    Tskyonmai07

    [26]Apr 4, 2009
    • member since: 08/03/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,813
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:

    1. Obitos Death

    2. Plotting revenge on Sasuke

    3. Something to withstand MS (IMO)

    4. Lol, never at this rate

    5. Chillin'

    6. Nothing left of Konoha to attack. The elders are probably dead too lol

    7. When he is sure Pein is gone

    8. Cry a lot and then watch Yamato re-build the village

    9. ALIVE!

    10. Kick his butt

    11. Anxiety attack

    12. Sexual healing



    @ #12 im so sure, lol

    good song though...
    Indeed...Indeed
    while were on the topic you think for a guy that wants to revive his clan sasuke has yet to plant his seed(if u know what i mean)he's not getting any younger and he lives the life of a ninja he could die at any time
    You know Karin is carrying.
    true i guess that's why he had to save her from amaterasu
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ranemoraken

    Ranemoraken

    [27]Apr 4, 2009
    • member since: 04/18/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,333
    Yeah, the Chunin exams are the longest arc unless you break it into parts. I am prefering the read of part 2 over part 1, because he's taken his foundation and added beautiful layers. However, I think its only been up to this arc, that I've enjoyed part 2 more. Before this arc, I was saying "A bit too much Sasuke." Before that I was saying, "too many mysteries."
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tskyonmai07

    Tskyonmai07

    [28]Apr 4, 2009
    • member since: 08/03/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,813
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    Yeah, the Chunin exams are the longest arc unless you break it into parts. I am prefering the read of part 2 over part 1, because he's taken his foundation and added beautiful layers. However, I think its only been up to this arc, that I've enjoyed part 2 more. Before this arc, I was saying "A bit too much Sasuke." Before that I was saying, "too many mysteries."
    yeah 2008 was basically all sasuke it was pissin me off
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of firefox59

    firefox59

    [29]Apr 4, 2009
    • member since: 09/25/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 7,233
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:

    1. Obitos Death

    2. Plotting revenge on Sasuke

    3. Something to withstand MS (IMO)

    4. Lol, never at this rate

    5. Chillin'

    6. Nothing left of Konoha to attack. The elders are probably dead too lol

    7. When he is sure Pein is gone

    8. Cry a lot and then watch Yamato re-build the village

    9. ALIVE!

    10. Kick his butt

    11. Anxiety attack

    12. Sexual healing



    @ #12 im so sure, lol

    good song though...
    Indeed...Indeed
    while were on the topic you think for a guy that wants to revive his clan sasuke has yet to plant his seed(if u know what i mean)he's not getting any younger and he lives the life of a ninja he could die at any time
    You know Karin is carrying.
    true i guess that's why he had to save her from amaterasu
    Sasuke was like "Nooo. I must save my demon spawn of revenge!"
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FlareFox92

    FlareFox92

    [30]Apr 4, 2009
    • member since: 05/04/07
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 13,370
    =O I have been so relieved, Sasuke hasnt appeared much this year if at all
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SSj022

    SSj022

    [31]Apr 4, 2009
    • member since: 04/11/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,641
    FlareFox92 wrote:
    =O I have been so relieved, Sasuke hasnt appeared much this year if at all
    There are still 6 months left in the year .
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of X-626

    X-626

    [32]Apr 4, 2009
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 51
    • rank: I Broke TV.com (Shatterdaymorn)
    • posts: 4,776
    SSj022 wrote:
    FlareFox92 wrote:
    =O I have been so relieved, Sasuke hasnt appeared much this year if at all
    There are still 6 months left in the year .


    Including this month, we have 9 left.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of firefox59

    firefox59

    [33]Apr 4, 2009
    • member since: 09/25/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 7,233
    X-626 wrote:
    SSj022 wrote:
    FlareFox92 wrote:
    =O I have been so relieved, Sasuke hasnt appeared much this year if at all
    There are still 6 months left in the year .


    Including this month, we have 9 left.
    I don't think either Sasuke or Madara have been on an issue this year....longer.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SSj022

    SSj022

    [34]Apr 5, 2009
    • member since: 04/11/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,641
    X-626 wrote:
    SSj022 wrote:
    FlareFox92 wrote:
    =O I have been so relieved, Sasuke hasnt appeared much this year if at all
    There are still 6 months left in the year .


    Including this month, we have 9 left.

    Lol, wow I meant to put 9 months but 6 months . Don't ask me how...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.