Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Rokudaime: Who will it be? (Manga Spoilers)

Who do you think will succeed Tsunade?

  • Avatar of xTokiWartoothx

    xTokiWartoothx

    [101]Mar 7, 2009
    • member since: 08/28/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,912
    Eddy654 wrote:
    fuji0214 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    fuji0214 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:

    yeah, i got 4 moderations in like two minutes, all for "off-topic discussion" which i got suspended for 3 days for. really, that has to be the dumbest reason to get suspended, i mean nobody was really talking about anything in that topic so i don't see what was so wrong about having an off topic chat, people do it all the time.


    You're right it's stupid. I think if something comes up, let the tangent run it's course. I don't see the point of moving something to another thread, when the flow of the posting is there, plus it gives other a change to interact and comment and add their two cents. Things rarely stay off topic for too long before someone makes a relevant comment to bring everyone back on track... you know kinda like right now!


    lol, exactly. this is a community. we should all be allowed free interaction so long as it's not offensive. that's how you make online buddies.

    except for eddy who makes online buddies through mutual intellect and respect. lol


    Actually speaking of him, his post got deleted the same time I got my 4 deletion and tos warning. Someone's a real douche on the Naruto Q&A thread. REAL douche. 100% grade A douche.
    Yeah my post got deleted and there wasnt really anything wrong with it at all... Someone is doing this and it is ticking me off. But now I know to be more cautious...


    what're you gonna do.

    the worst thing was that when your account is suspended you can't even contact the mods to argue the suspension if it was unfair.

    oh well.

    anyone hoping for a part 3?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Eddy654

    Eddy654

    [102]Mar 7, 2009
    • member since: 08/31/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 3,914
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    fuji0214 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    fuji0214 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:

    yeah, i got 4 moderations in like two minutes, all for "off-topic discussion" which i got suspended for 3 days for. really, that has to be the dumbest reason to get suspended, i mean nobody was really talking about anything in that topic so i don't see what was so wrong about having an off topic chat, people do it all the time.


    You're right it's stupid. I think if something comes up, let the tangent run it's course. I don't see the point of moving something to another thread, when the flow of the posting is there, plus it gives other a change to interact and comment and add their two cents. Things rarely stay off topic for too long before someone makes a relevant comment to bring everyone back on track... you know kinda like right now!


    lol, exactly. this is a community. we should all be allowed free interaction so long as it's not offensive. that's how you make online buddies.

    except for eddy who makes online buddies through mutual intellect and respect. lol


    Actually speaking of him, his post got deleted the same time I got my 4 deletion and tos warning. Someone's a real douche on the Naruto Q&A thread. REAL douche. 100% grade A douche.
    Yeah my post got deleted and there wasnt really anything wrong with it at all... Someone is doing this and it is ticking me off. But now I know to be more cautious...


    what're you gonna do.

    the worst thing was that when your account is suspended you can't even contact the mods to argue the suspension if it was unfair.

    oh well.

    anyone hoping for a part 3?
    The only think I can do is stay on my toes. Also Yeah I was suspended once... did not feel good. Lastly yeah a Part 3 does sound good if prepaired properly I think it could go fine, but I dont want Kishi to go way over his head. Like creating random villains or storylines.
    Edited on 03/07/2009 6:29pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fuji0214

    fuji0214

    [103]Mar 7, 2009
    • member since: 05/23/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 563
    Eddy654 wrote:
    The only think I can do is stay on my toes. Also Yeah I was suspended once... did not feel good. Lastly yeah a Part 3 does sound good if prepaired properly I think it could go fine, but I dont want Kishi to go way over his head. Like creating random villains or storylines.


    I think Kishi's done a great job, and I would trust him to be able to pull off a part 3. I mean we "knew" about Akatsuki, but he only formally introduced two of them. Well three if you count Orochimaru, but he wasn't associated with them any longer. As far as I know, we never saw Danzou until part 2, so he could be setting him up for something major. Regardless of how realistic it may be, I'm completely sold on toki's idea of a part 3 with outcast Naruto. I can imagine him looking like he did when he was "reading about himself" in the Gutsy Ninja book Jiraya wrote. Plus I can also see Naruto being one of the strongest ninja of any village, doing "rogue" work for other villages, building support with them behind him... oh the possibilities... Actually, the more I think about it, the more I'm tempted to make a thread dedicated to a part 3 discussion. It'd better than the majority of the threads on here!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Eddy654

    Eddy654

    [104]Mar 7, 2009
    • member since: 08/31/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 3,914
    fuji0214 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    The only think I can do is stay on my toes. Also Yeah I was suspended once... did not feel good. Lastly yeah a Part 3 does sound good if prepaired properly I think it could go fine, but I dont want Kishi to go way over his head. Like creating random villains or storylines.


    I think Kishi's done a great job, and I would trust him to be able to pull off a part 3. I mean we "knew" about Akatsuki, but he only formally introduced two of them. Well three if you count Orochimaru, but he wasn't associated with them any longer. As far as I know, we never saw Danzou until part 2, so he could be setting him up for something major. Regardless of how realistic it may be, I'm completely sold on toki's idea of a part 3 with outcast Naruto. I can imagine him looking like he did when he was "reading about himself" in the Gutsy Ninja book Jiraya wrote. Plus I can also see Naruto being one of the strongest ninja of any village, doing "rogue" work for other villages, building support with them behind him... oh the possibilities... Actually, the more I think about it, the more I'm tempted to make a thread dedicated to a part 3 discussion. It'd better than the majority of the threads on here!
    Yeah I do agree with him about the possible situations reagrding part 3 but I at least want some of the past villains to be included and not another random made up villain, and I want the storylines to be original(Meaning relating to Part 2 and 1) Part 3 could be done its just a matter of how its done that will affect my opinion on it. I always imagined part 3 as having Kabuto and Danzou as prime villains. Your right when you say Kishi has done a great job with part 1 and 2 but as I said regarding with part 3 I dont want Kishi making random villains and random plotlines. If he were to do that then I just say end part 2 with a bang with the original villains.
    Edited on 03/07/2009 9:54pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fuji0214

    fuji0214

    [105]Mar 7, 2009
    • member since: 05/23/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 563
    Eddy654 wrote:
    fuji0214 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    The only think I can do is stay on my toes. Also Yeah I was suspended once... did not feel good. Lastly yeah a Part 3 does sound good if prepaired properly I think it could go fine, but I dont want Kishi to go way over his head. Like creating random villains or storylines.


    I think Kishi's done a great job, and I would trust him to be able to pull off a part 3. I mean we "knew" about Akatsuki, but he only formally introduced two of them. Well three if you count Orochimaru, but he wasn't associated with them any longer. As far as I know, we never saw Danzou until part 2, so he could be setting him up for something major. Regardless of how realistic it may be, I'm completely sold on toki's idea of a part 3 with outcast Naruto. I can imagine him looking like he did when he was "reading about himself" in the Gutsy Ninja book Jiraya wrote. Plus I can also see Naruto being one of the strongest ninja of any village, doing "rogue" work for other villages, building support with them behind him... oh the possibilities... Actually, the more I think about it, the more I'm tempted to make a thread dedicated to a part 3 discussion. It'd better than the majority of the threads on here!
    Yeah I do agree with him about the possible situations reagrding part 3 but I at least want some of the past villains to be included and not another random made up villain, and I want the storylines to be original(Meaning relating to Part 2 and 1) Part 3 could be done its just a matter of how its done that will affect my opinion on it. I always imagined part 3 as having Kabuto and Danzou as prime villains. Your right when you say Kishi has done a great job with part 1 and 2 but as I said regarding with part 3 I dont want Kishi making random villains and random plotlines. If he were to do that then I just say end part 2 with a bang with the original villains.


    Have faith in Kishi-sensei! He will lead us from the darkness! You're right, I personally don't like to see people milk stuff but I think Kishi has enough left to work with that part could work. I mean, I honestly don't think the entire Akatsuki group will get killed. I could feasibly see Kisame and Zetsu living to be in part 3. Danzou yes, Kabuto... I don't know... I'm not sold on Kabuto yet. Kishi's going to have to pull some magic out of his hat for be to jump on the Kabuto wagon. Zetsu & Kisame could wind up Hokages of major villages, due primarily in part to Danzou's hold and sway over the other villages (through his militaristic style persuasion). Naruto could aid the allied villages in the "last great ninja war." I mean Naruto is supposed to bring peace to the Ninja world - what better way as the hero of the last great ninja war?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Eddy654

    Eddy654

    [106]Mar 7, 2009
    • member since: 08/31/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 3,914
    fuji0214 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    fuji0214 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    The only think I can do is stay on my toes. Also Yeah I was suspended once... did not feel good. Lastly yeah a Part 3 does sound good if prepaired properly I think it could go fine, but I dont want Kishi to go way over his head. Like creating random villains or storylines.


    I think Kishi's done a great job, and I would trust him to be able to pull off a part 3. I mean we "knew" about Akatsuki, but he only formally introduced two of them. Well three if you count Orochimaru, but he wasn't associated with them any longer. As far as I know, we never saw Danzou until part 2, so he could be setting him up for something major. Regardless of how realistic it may be, I'm completely sold on toki's idea of a part 3 with outcast Naruto. I can imagine him looking like he did when he was "reading about himself" in the Gutsy Ninja book Jiraya wrote. Plus I can also see Naruto being one of the strongest ninja of any village, doing "rogue" work for other villages, building support with them behind him... oh the possibilities... Actually, the more I think about it, the more I'm tempted to make a thread dedicated to a part 3 discussion. It'd better than the majority of the threads on here!
    Yeah I do agree with him about the possible situations reagrding part 3 but I at least want some of the past villains to be included and not another random made up villain, and I want the storylines to be original(Meaning relating to Part 2 and 1) Part 3 could be done its just a matter of how its done that will affect my opinion on it. I always imagined part 3 as having Kabuto and Danzou as prime villains. Your right when you say Kishi has done a great job with part 1 and 2 but as I said regarding with part 3 I dont want Kishi making random villains and random plotlines. If he were to do that then I just say end part 2 with a bang with the original villains.


    Have faith in Kishi-sensei! He will lead us from the darkness! You're right, I personally don't like to see people milk stuff but I think Kishi has enough left to work with that part could work. I mean, I honestly don't think the entire Akatsuki group will get killed. I could feasibly see Kisame and Zetsu living to be in part 3. Danzou yes, Kabuto... I don't know... I'm not sold on Kabuto yet. Kishi's going to have to pull some magic out of his hat for be to jump on the Kabuto wagon. Zetsu & Kisame could wind up Hokages of major villages, due primarily in part to Danzou's hold and sway over the other villages (through his militaristic style persuasion). Naruto could aid the allied villages in the "last great ninja war." I mean Naruto is supposed to bring peace to the Ninja world - what better way as the hero of the last great ninja war?
    You make a tempting arguement...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fuji0214

    fuji0214

    [107]Mar 8, 2009
    • member since: 05/23/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 563
    fuji0214 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    Have faith in Kishi-sensei! He will lead us from the darkness! You're right, I personally don't like to see people milk stuff but I think Kishi has enough left to work with that part could work. I mean, I honestly don't think the entire Akatsuki group will get killed. I could feasibly see Kisame and Zetsu living to be in part 3. Danzou yes, Kabuto... I don't know... I'm not sold on Kabuto yet. Kishi's going to have to pull some magic out of his hat for be to jump on the Kabuto wagon. Zetsu & Kisame could wind up Hokages of major villages, due primarily in part to Danzou's hold and sway over the other villages (through his militaristic style persuasion). Naruto could aid the allied villages in the "last great ninja war." I mean Naruto is supposed to bring peace to the Ninja world - what better way as the hero of the last great ninja war?
    You make a tempting arguement...


    Of course I do! Something else I just thought about is that Naruto is supposed to bring peace to the ninja world... It's kinda hard to bring peace to the ninja world when there's no obvious conflict b/n any of the villages - especially the major villages. Well, there hasn't been a war b/n major villages since the Kakashi Gaiden arc (from what we've seen) that took place before Naruto was born (we don't know how long). Regardless of what anyone argues, I don't count the Sand village invasion b/c it was just that - an invasion. The leaf fought them back, and bam it was over and they came to peaceful terms. Additionally what is currently happening is just that - another invasion (though it's purpose is completely different). With that said, I think only one of two things are plausible. One is that Naruto is a hero of a great ninja war that unites all of the major villages to work together. Or secondly, Naruto does important individual missions (assists them ) for each of villages that completely and whole heartedly aligns them with Konaha (i.e. the part one Gaara fight & just as important the rescue Gaara arc).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Eddy654

    Eddy654

    [108]Mar 8, 2009
    • member since: 08/31/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 3,914
    fuji0214 wrote:
    fuji0214 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    Have faith in Kishi-sensei! He will lead us from the darkness! You're right, I personally don't like to see people milk stuff but I think Kishi has enough left to work with that part could work. I mean, I honestly don't think the entire Akatsuki group will get killed. I could feasibly see Kisame and Zetsu living to be in part 3. Danzou yes, Kabuto... I don't know... I'm not sold on Kabuto yet. Kishi's going to have to pull some magic out of his hat for be to jump on the Kabuto wagon. Zetsu & Kisame could wind up Hokages of major villages, due primarily in part to Danzou's hold and sway over the other villages (through his militaristic style persuasion). Naruto could aid the allied villages in the "last great ninja war." I mean Naruto is supposed to bring peace to the Ninja world - what better way as the hero of the last great ninja war?
    You make a tempting arguement...


    Of course I do! Something else I just thought about is that Naruto is supposed to bring peace to the ninja world... It's kinda hard to bring peace to the ninja world when there's no obvious conflict b/n any of the villages - especially the major villages. Well, there hasn't been a war b/n major villages since the Kakashi Gaiden arc (from what we've seen) that took place before Naruto was born (we don't know how long). Regardless of what anyone argues, I don't count the Sand village invasion b/c it was just that - an invasion. The leaf fought them back, and bam it was over and they came to peaceful terms. Additionally what is currently happening is just that - another invasion (though it's purpose is completely different). With that said, I think only one of two things are plausible. One is that Naruto is a hero of a great ninja war that unites all of the major villages to work together. Or secondly, Naruto does important individual missions (assists them ) for each of villages that completely and whole heartedly aligns them with Konaha (i.e. the part one Gaara fight & just as important the rescue Gaara arc).
    Those things do sound plausible, it would be interesting to see some of the things you've stated come true.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xTokiWartoothx

    xTokiWartoothx

    [109]Mar 8, 2009
    • member since: 08/28/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,912
    i think if there is a part three, kabuto will still be alive.

    it seems at this point they are looking for his help, thus they aren't just going to kill him.

    i could see part three consisting of:

    -danzou seizing control of konoha

    -naruto being a wandering nin, possibly traveling to other nations to gather support from old friends to overthrow danzou's reign

    -sakura forcing naruto to take her with him, because A, she would never let naruto out of her sight, and B, because she failed to do so with sasuke and would not risk losing her closest friend, or possibly her love. (and to all you naruhina fans, yes i agree that hinata would also want to go, but, if she's as loyal and trustworthy a shinobi as you all make her out to be then she would not just abandon her team like that)

    -sai being a double agent for naruto to keep an eye on danzou

    -zetsu turns out to be the most evil and badass ninja of all time

    -kabuto returns to finish what oro started

    -sasuke hunts down madara for allowing pein to steal his revenge
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fluffman4

    fluffman4

    [110]Mar 8, 2009
    • member since: 06/19/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 4,852
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    i think if there is a part three, kabuto will still be alive.

    it seems at this point they are looking for his help, thus they aren't just going to kill him.

    i could see part three consisting of:

    -danzou seizing control of konoha

    -naruto being a wandering nin, possibly traveling to other nations to gather support from old friends to overthrow danzou's reign

    -sakura forcing naruto to take her with him, because A, she would never let naruto out of her sight, and B, because she failed to do so with sasuke and would not risk losing her closest friend, or possibly her love. (and to all you naruhina fans, yes i agree that hinata would also want to go, but, if she's as loyal and trustworthy a shinobi as you all make her out to be then she would not just abandon her team like that)

    -sai being a double agent for naruto to keep an eye on danzou

    -zetsu turns out to be the most evil and badass ninja of all time

    -kabuto returns to finish what oro started

    -sasuke hunts down madara for allowing pein to steal his revenge


    I can't imagine much of that actually happening. But a part III... I don't know, I feel like there wouldn't be too much to clarify on so that it would be necessary.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xTokiWartoothx

    xTokiWartoothx

    [111]Mar 8, 2009
    • member since: 08/28/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,912
    fluffman4 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    i think if there is a part three, kabuto will still be alive.

    it seems at this point they are looking for his help, thus they aren't just going to kill him.

    i could see part three consisting of:

    -danzou seizing control of konoha

    -naruto being a wandering nin, possibly traveling to other nations to gather support from old friends to overthrow danzou's reign

    -sakura forcing naruto to take her with him, because A, she would never let naruto out of her sight, and B, because she failed to do so with sasuke and would not risk losing her closest friend, or possibly her love. (and to all you naruhina fans, yes i agree that hinata would also want to go, but, if she's as loyal and trustworthy a shinobi as you all make her out to be then she would not just abandon her team like that)

    -sai being a double agent for naruto to keep an eye on danzou

    -zetsu turns out to be the most evil and badass ninja of all time

    -kabuto returns to finish what oro started

    -sasuke hunts down madara for allowing pein to steal his revenge


    I can't imagine much of that actually happening. But a part III... I don't know, I feel like there wouldn't be too much to clarify on so that it would be necessary.


    its kishi, who knows
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of superstar1986

    superstar1986

    [112]Mar 8, 2009
    • member since: 09/11/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,149

    is there definitely going to be a part 3? has kishi hinted or said there will be a part 3? is a matter or fact what has kishi said or hinted at after the whole "naruto defeat pain" thing? And how do i reset the poll because i dont think naruto will be the next hokage and i voted for naruto. i think if kakashi survives and tsunade dies, it will be kakashi who will take over and if not kakashi, then it should be yamamato.

    yea i know i ask too many questions

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xTokiWartoothx

    xTokiWartoothx

    [113]Mar 8, 2009
    • member since: 08/28/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,912
    superstar1986 wrote:

    is there definitely going to be a part 3? has kishi hinted or said there will be a part 3? is a matter or fact what has kishi said or hinted at after the whole "naruto defeat pain" thing? And how do i reset the poll because i dont think naruto will be the next hokage and i voted for naruto. i think if kakashi survives and tsunade dies, it will be kakashi who will take over and if not kakashi, then it should be yamamato.

    yea i know i ask too many questions



    it doesn't matter, its just a poll.

    and no, we have no idea if there will be a part 3. how could we? we only know what we read in the latest chapter. kishi is very secretive.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LadyLaura26

    LadyLaura26

    [114]Mar 9, 2009
    • member since: 06/08/08
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 482
    superstar1986 wrote:

    is there definitely going to be a part 3? has kishi hinted or said there will be a part 3? is a matter or fact what has kishi said or hinted at after the whole "naruto defeat pain" thing? And how do i reset the poll because i dont think naruto will be the next hokage and i voted for naruto. i think if kakashi survives and tsunade dies, it will be kakashi who will take over and if not kakashi, then it should be yamamato.

    yea i know i ask too many questions

    who is yamamoto again? I am getting confused with Bleach
    Edited on 03/09/2009 11:33am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pikastatic100

    pikastatic100

    [115]Mar 9, 2009
    • member since: 09/12/08
    • level: 48
    • rank: Conehead
    • posts: 3,152
    LadyLaura26 wrote:
    who is yamamoto again? I am getting confused with Bleach

    I think she means Yamato.
    Edited on 03/09/2009 11:42am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fuji0214

    fuji0214

    [116]Mar 9, 2009
    • member since: 05/23/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 563
    LadyLaura26 wrote:
    superstar1986 wrote:

    is there definitely going to be a part 3? has kishi hinted or said there will be a part 3? is a matter or fact what has kishi said or hinted at after the whole "naruto defeat pain" thing? And how do i reset the poll because i dont think naruto will be the next hokage and i voted for naruto. i think if kakashi survives and tsunade dies, it will be kakashi who will take over and if not kakashi, then it should be yamamato.

    yea i know i ask too many questions

    who is yamamoto again? I am getting confused with Bleach


    Yamato is the guy who took over team 7 in part two of Naruto.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RaizenYusuke

    RaizenYusuke

    [117]Mar 9, 2009
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 8,084
    I don't see Kabuto becoming a major player in the manga. He wants to kill Sasuke and Naruto in that order. Since Kabuto is using snake power he will automaticly get pwned by the Uchiha/hawk power. Seriously though my guess is the moment Kabuto comes face to face to Sasuske it will be the begining of the end for him.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fluffman4

    fluffman4

    [118]Mar 9, 2009
    • member since: 06/19/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 4,852
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    I don't see Kabuto becoming a major player in the manga. He wants to kill Sasuke and Naruto in that order. Since Kabuto is using snake power he will automaticly get pwned by the Uchiha/hawk power. Seriously though my guess is the moment Kabuto comes face to face to Sasuske it will be the begining of the end for him.


    Somehow I feel like Sasuke's going to show up at the 'oh crap' moment, and then when Kabuto is going to make his moment.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of firefox59

    firefox59

    [119]Mar 9, 2009
    • member since: 09/25/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 7,233
    fluffman4 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    I don't see Kabuto becoming a major player in the manga. He wants to kill Sasuke and Naruto in that order. Since Kabuto is using snake power he will automaticly get pwned by the Uchiha/hawk power. Seriously though my guess is the moment Kabuto comes face to face to Sasuske it will be the begining of the end for him.


    Somehow I feel like Sasuke's going to show up at the 'oh crap' moment, and then when Kabuto is going to make his moment.
    You guys have to remember that Sasuke didn't beat Oro, he only captured him in a weakened state. And now Sasuke doesn't have his curse seal and Kabuto has Oro's jutsus plus his medical jutsus. I'm not so sure that Kabuto isn't more powerful right now. Although Sasuke doesn't have MS I guess....the end all for Sasuke lol.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fluffman4

    fluffman4

    [120]Mar 9, 2009
    • member since: 06/19/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 4,852
    firefox59 wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    I don't see Kabuto becoming a major player in the manga. He wants to kill Sasuke and Naruto in that order. Since Kabuto is using snake power he will automaticly get pwned by the Uchiha/hawk power. Seriously though my guess is the moment Kabuto comes face to face to Sasuske it will be the begining of the end for him.


    Somehow I feel like Sasuke's going to show up at the 'oh crap' moment, and then when Kabuto is going to make his moment.
    You guys have to remember that Sasuke didn't beat Oro, he only captured him in a weakened state. And now Sasuke doesn't have his curse seal and Kabuto has Oro's jutsus plus his medical jutsus. I'm not so sure that Kabuto isn't more powerful right now. Although Sasuke doesn't have MS I guess....the end all for Sasuke lol.


    Main Character no Jutsu?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.