Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Rokudaime: Who will it be? (Manga Spoilers)

Who do you think will succeed Tsunade?

RaizenYusuke

[121]Mar 9, 2009
    • level: 28
    firefox59 wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    I don't see Kabuto becoming a major player in the manga. He wants to kill Sasuke and Naruto in that order. Since Kabuto is using snake power he will automaticly get pwned by the Uchiha/hawk power. Seriously though my guess is the moment Kabuto comes face to face to Sasuske it will be the begining of the end for him.

Somehow I feel like Sasuke's going to show up at the 'oh crap' moment, and then when Kabuto is going to make his moment.
    You guys have to remember that Sasuke didn't beat Oro, he only captured him in a weakened state. And now Sasuke doesn't have his curse seal and Kabuto has Oro's jutsus plus his medical jutsus. I'm not so sure that Kabuto isn't more powerful right now. Although Sasuke doesn't have MS I guess....the end all for Sasuke lol.
    Yeah but Kabuto is a snake now and Sasuke's hawk power will always beat a snake lol. I get what you are saying fire, but I think the theme of hawk(Uchiha) vs snake(Orochimaru) is always hawk wins easily is going to stay intact. I mean everytime we expect some big battle like with Oro cs Sasuke or Itachi it is always a let down, so I do not expect a big throw down between Sasuke and Kabuto.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

xTokiWartoothx

[122]Mar 9, 2009
    • level: 10
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    I don't see Kabuto becoming a major player in the manga. He wants to kill Sasuke and Naruto in that order. Since Kabuto is using snake power he will automaticly get pwned by the Uchiha/hawk power. Seriously though my guess is the moment Kabuto comes face to face to Sasuske it will be the begining of the end for him.

Somehow I feel like Sasuke's going to show up at the 'oh crap' moment, and then when Kabuto is going to make his moment.
    You guys have to remember that Sasuke didn't beat Oro, he only captured him in a weakened state. And now Sasuke doesn't have his curse seal and Kabuto has Oro's jutsus plus his medical jutsus. I'm not so sure that Kabuto isn't more powerful right now. Although Sasuke doesn't have MS I guess....the end all for Sasuke lol.
    Yeah but Kabuto is a snake now and Sasuke's hawk power will always beat a snake lol. I get what you are saying fire, but I think the theme of hawk(Uchiha) vs snake(Orochimaru) is always hawk wins easily is going to stay intact. I mean everytime we expect some big battle like with Oro cs Sasuke or Itachi it is always a let down, so I do not expect a big throw down between Sasuke and Kabuto.

i dunno... now if sasuke had mongoose power it's a given.

firefox59

[123]Mar 9, 2009
    • level: 19
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

Well obviously I know that Sasuke WON'T lose but at this point Kabuto SHOULD be stronger if it was realistic lol.

qtwanderer

[124]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 27
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    I get what you are saying fire, but I think the theme of hawk(Uchiha) vs snake(Orochimaru) is always hawk wins easily is going to stay intact.
    I like to throw it out there...the snake won on basilisk...hidden message

RaizenYusuke

[125]Mar 10, 2009

firefox59 wrote:
    Well obviously I know that Sasuke WON'T lose but at this point Kabuto SHOULD be stronger if it was realistic lol.
    I don't know about that if Kabuto does not retain control of his body then he may not have improved so much as to trump Sasuke's growth. I think Sasuke was already stronger then Kabuto even before he absorbed Orochimaru, so maybe it will not be far-fetched to say Sasuke is still the stronger of the two.

xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    How could I forget mongoose power lol. Now if Sasuke had that Kabuto would be very screwed.

Edited on 03/10/2009 3:25pm

xTokiWartoothx

[126]Mar 11, 2009
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

firefox59 wrote:
    I don't know about that if Kabuto does not retain control of his body then he may not have improved so much as to trump Sasuke's growth. I think Sasuke was already stronger then Kabuto even before he absorbed Orochimaru, so maybe it will not be far-fetched to say Sasuke is still the stronger of the two.

xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    How could I forget mongoose power lol. Now if Sasuke had that Kabuto would be very screwed.

personally i think kabuto could crush sasuke right now. but then again it's been a while since we've seen him so who knows

fuji0214

[127]Mar 11, 2009
    • level: 6
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

firefox59 wrote:

xTokiWartoothx wrote:

personally i think kabuto could crush sasuke right now. but then again it's been a while since we've seen him so who knows

I would agree with you if Kabuto actually had full control of Orochimaru's abilities. Last we saw him, Kabuto was fighting just to keep Orochi from taking over his body. Until Kabuto learns how to control Orichimaru I don't think Sasuke would have any problems with him. But we havne't seen him for while, so it's hard to tell what he has or hasn't done!

xTokiWartoothx

[128]Mar 11, 2009
    fuji0214 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

firefox59 wrote:

xTokiWartoothx wrote:

I would agree with you if Kabuto actually had full control of Orochimaru's abilities. Last we saw him, Kabuto was fighting just to keep Orochi from taking over his body. Until Kabuto learns how to control Orichimaru I don't think Sasuke would have any problems with him. But we havne't seen him for while, so it's hard to tell what he has or hasn't done!

how funny would it be if we found out orochimaru used kabuto as a "horcrux" (if i spelled that right)

firefox59

[129]Mar 12, 2009
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    fuji0214 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

firefox59 wrote:

xTokiWartoothx wrote:

how funny would it be if we found out orochimaru used kabuto as a "horcrux" (if i spelled that right)
    I'm assuming that's some kind of vessel used for some evil Oro goal. And I guess its possible.

xTokiWartoothx

[130]Mar 12, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    fuji0214 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

firefox59 wrote:

xTokiWartoothx wrote:

I'm assuming that's some kind of vessel used for some evil Oro goal. And I guess its possible.

it's a harry potter term, voldermort did it, i think it like, seals part of your soul in something so you can come back. i never really read the book, i'm waiting for the movie so

fuji0214

[131]Mar 12, 2009
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    fuji0214 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

firefox59 wrote:

xTokiWartoothx wrote:

it's a harry potter term, voldermort did it, i think it like, seals part of your soul in something so you can come back. i never really read the book, i'm waiting for the movie so

You should read the books! They're awesome! 7th book is probably the best book I've read!

Actually, speaking of hocruxes, I wouldn't be surprised if Anko had some kind of jutsu Orochimaru put on her that would activate a latent pregnancy thing, upon his death, so he could be reborn!

xTokiWartoothx

[132]Mar 12, 2009
    fuji0214 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    fuji0214 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

firefox59 wrote:

xTokiWartoothx wrote:

You should read the books! They're awesome! 7th book is probably the best book I've read!

Actually, speaking of hocruxes, I wouldn't be surprised if Anko had some kind of jutsu Orochimaru put on her that would activate a latent pregnancy thing, upon his death, so he could be reborn!

lol, that is a little absurd. but you have reminded me that i always thought anko would have a larger role at some point...

fuji0214

[133]Mar 12, 2009
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:

lol, that is a little absurd. but you have reminded me that i always thought anko would have a larger role at some point...

I was actually surprised that there were a lot of people excited about her making another appearance. I assumed she was like Ibiki, the bald guy that specializes in torture or whatever, just a jounin that plays a very minor part and that's about it. *shrug*

RaizenYusuke

[134]Mar 12, 2009
    Funny that horcux was mentioned because when Kabuto revealed he absorbed Orochimaru's remains I assumed Kishi was using him to some how bring back Orochimaru.

firefox59

[135]Mar 13, 2009
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    fuji0214 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    fuji0214 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

firefox59 wrote:

xTokiWartoothx wrote:

That's just creepy.

fluffman4

[136]Mar 13, 2009
    fuji0214 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:

I was actually surprised that there were a lot of people excited about her making another appearance. I assumed she was like Ibiki, the bald guy that specializes in torture or whatever, just a jounin that plays a very minor part and that's about it. *shrug*

Special Jounin. The special means that it's a special occasion for them to get any screen time.

xTokiWartoothx

[138]Mar 20, 2009
    well i think after this latest chapter that naruto is the likely candidate

firefox59

[139]Mar 20, 2009
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    But he has daddy issues

ChaosBladewing

[140]Mar 20, 2009
    • level: 7
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    Really? Could you explain? My guess would be the destruction of the entire ninja system. Although this drags up something long, long ago... back in the Zabuza saga. It said shinobi were nothing more then tools, and Naruto vowed to change that... so maybe he will become hokage, or maybe some sort of Supremekage