Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Scenario: Naruto's Captured! Who do you send? (spoilers)

xTokiWartoothx

[21]Feb 27, 2009
    • level: 10
    plus even if you think kishi does use cliched methods, hinata is not close enough to the main cast to gain the "primary character immunity"
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

theironbat46

[22]Feb 27, 2009
    • level: 5
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    theironbat46 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    theironbat46 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    theironbat46 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    team gai, the sand siblings, team kakashi (with yamato as replacement because even if kakashi is alive he's not going anywhere) 10 anbu, and the rest of the konoha 11. all lead directly by tsunade. think about it this is NARUTO, the hope of the village, he's the harvey dent of konohagakure, they will pull every living unit if need be. which would be a nice lead for danzou to overthrow a half vacant, semi-apocalyptic konoha
    if tsunade has any sense she wouldnt leave konoha. none of the other villages will help because nobody likes the demon fox, and no one likes bijuu in particular. i would say the konoha 11, and maybe some other various people like yamato, maybe some clan parents, etc.
    yeah don't just cross everyone out, the sand is a loyal ally of konoha. think about this though? how many people's lives has naruto changed? how many friends has he made? his "power to change people, to make them like him" will be an important thing to consider, for all we know half of the hidden mist would show up, i mean they named their freakin bridge after him.
    Yeah I would like to see the return of the Hidden Mist. Also, I would send 3 teams. First team is Gai's + Kiba to fight Kisme as the offenseive team +since they have exprince aganist him. Team 2 is would have the shika, ino, cho formation + hinata as defense team aganist zetsu. Wait for more.
    do you read the manga?
    Yeah. Why?
    well the you know that hinata would be of no use to inoshikacho, considering she's dead
    I don't consdier her dead because have u ever seen a charater like hinata go out like that aganist a person like Pain in a franchise like naruto? think about it.
    she was crushed, and then stabbed through the chest, she is dead you can;t just say "this will happen because that's what typically happens" kishi is not a one trick horse
    You never know man......or woman...

xTokiWartoothx

[23]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 10
    theironbat46 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    theironbat46 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    theironbat46 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    theironbat46 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    xTokiWartoothx wrote:
    team gai, the sand siblings, team kakashi (with yamato as replacement because even if kakashi is alive he's not going anywhere) 10 anbu, and the rest of the konoha 11. all lead directly by tsunade. think about it this is NARUTO, the hope of the village, he's the harvey dent of konohagakure, they will pull every living unit if need be. which would be a nice lead for danzou to overthrow a half vacant, semi-apocalyptic konoha
    if tsunade has any sense she wouldnt leave konoha. none of the other villages will help because nobody likes the demon fox, and no one likes bijuu in particular. i would say the konoha 11, and maybe some other various people like yamato, maybe some clan parents, etc.
    yeah don't just cross everyone out, the sand is a loyal ally of konoha. think about this though? how many people's lives has naruto changed? how many friends has he made? his "power to change people, to make them like him" will be an important thing to consider, for all we know half of the hidden mist would show up, i mean they named their freakin bridge after him.
    Yeah I would like to see the return of the Hidden Mist. Also, I would send 3 teams. First team is Gai's + Kiba to fight Kisme as the offenseive team +since they have exprince aganist him. Team 2 is would have the shika, ino, cho formation + hinata as defense team aganist zetsu. Wait for more.
    do you read the manga?
    Yeah. Why?
    well the you know that hinata would be of no use to inoshikacho, considering she's dead
    I don't consdier her dead because have u ever seen a charater like hinata go out like that aganist a person like Pain in a franchise like naruto? think about it.
    she was crushed, and then stabbed through the chest, she is dead you can;t just say "this will happen because that's what typically happens" kishi is not a one trick horse
    You never know man......or woman...

man. and i agree, there's no way for anyone to know, its all speculation. but it's hard to ignore the facts. and like i said, she isn't close enough to the main cast to gain immunity