Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Shikamaru/Ino or Shikamaru/Temari

Evilsocks14

[161]Jan 20, 2007
    • level: 16
    me!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Michimi

[162]Jan 20, 2007
    • level: 4
    Shikamaru and tamari!  I don't like ino! yuk!  but if it were up to me he'd be with me!

primaldragonz

[163]Jan 20, 2007
    • level: 3

Just a thought, but theres all the couples in Naruto even if there not togeter, such as :-

Naruto + Hinata, shikamaru + Temari, Lee + Tenten, and Sakura + Saskae.

But that means Neji, kiba, chouji, Ino, Akamaru and shino doesn't get with any1, and thats not fair.

Does lee actually get with tenten. i think they do cause theres a episode were lee is training and tenten is watching him and is blushing and all starie eyed. But not 100% on that one

darkflames605

[164]Jan 20, 2007
    • level: 19
    ShikaTema xD

I`ve heard more of NejiTen instead of Lee/Tenten though so i dont know lol xP

ShikaIno is NOT goin` to happen lol

Ace_o_Diamonds

[165]Jan 20, 2007
    • level: 10
    primaldragonz wrote:

Just a thought, but theres all the couples in Naruto even if there not togeter, such as :-

Naruto + Hinata, shikamaru + Temari, Lee + Tenten, and Sakura + Saskae.

But that means Neji, kiba, chouji, Ino, Akamaru and shino doesn't get with any1, and thats not fair.

Does lee actually get with tenten. i think they do cause theres a episode were lee is training and tenten is watching him and is blushing and all starie eyed. But not 100% on that one

Sasuke + Sakura has little chance of happening. If you've watched up to the episode where Tenten blushes while watching Lee, that would already be semi-obvious.

primaldragonz

[166]Jan 20, 2007

what episode is that one again. u no were tenten blushes?

just because she blushes doesn't mean they get together.

Ace_o_Diamonds

[167]Jan 20, 2007
    primaldragonz wrote:

what episode is that one again. u no were tenten blushes?

just because she blushes doesn't mean they get together.

Episode 142.

primaldragonz

[168]Jan 20, 2007

cheers it's been bugging me for ages. u can tell that shikamaru and temari are gonna get together in 216 and 217 (i no there fillers but) because they talk to each other as iff there going out. and why does shikamaru go to help temari instead of sending Lee+Naruto or chouji+kiba. because that's another shika/temari moment

TeamRose

[169]Jan 24, 2007
    • level: 5
    Temari is only three years older than Shikamaru it not that big of a deal when you think about it. I've know 20 year old girls that go out with men in their 40's and their perfectly happy with it.Is there some strange written law that states that two people have to be the same age to go out with each other. That's completely stupid. I'll bet if Shikamaru was the one who was older nobody would have anything to say about their age gap but, since its the women who is older everybody thinks its taboo or its illegal. If you want to get technical about things they could possibly get married right now if they wanted to since Temari would be the age of 18 and would already be recognized as an adult and as for Shikamaru all he would need to do is to get his parents permission to get married then he would legally be emancipated and have every legal right to be with Temari. And think his parents would actually agree to do it due to the Nara men seem to have a thing for tough women. Shikamaru even said that Temari was scarier than his mom. HINT, HINT. Besides if somones your soulmate why should a little thing like age keep you from being with that person, if you let little things like that get in the way of the relationship then you never actually cared about that person in the first place.

wizard_ninja

[170]Jan 24, 2007
    TeamRose wrote:
    Temari is only three years older than Shikamaru it not that big of a deal when you think about it. I've know 20 year old girls that go out with men in their 40's and their perfectly happy with it.Is there some strange written law that states that two people have to be the same age to go out with each other. That's completely stupid. I'll bet if Shikamaru was the one who was older nobody would have anything to say about their age gap but, since its the women who is older everybody thinks its taboo or its illegal. If you want to get technical about things they could possibly get married right now if they wanted to since Temari would be the age of 18 and would already be recognized as an adult and as for Shikamaru all he would need to do is to get his parents permission to get married then he would legally be emancipated and have every legal right to be with Temari. And think his parents would actually agree to do it due to the Nara men seem to have a thing for tough women. Shikamaru even said that Temari was scarier than his mom. HINT, HINT. Besides if somones your soulmate why should a little thing like age keep you from being with that person, if you let little things like that get in the way of the relationship then you never actually cared about that person in the first place.
    oh he doesn't even need his parent's consent. Don't forget that this is made in Japan and the age people can get married at is 13. They could get married right now if they wanted to.

TeamRose

[171]Jan 24, 2007
    Oh and to answer the question you can so tell that Shikamaru and Temari want each other you can see it in how look at each other, how they interact with each and how they tease each other. Tamari has had the hots for Shikamaru ever since he trapped her in his shadow possession jutsu she even said that he was amazing and personal I think she was actually turn on by fact that he could do what ever he wanted with her body. OH I'M SO PERVERTED!!! Shika and Temari are so hot together I have no idea why people say Ino is the better match considering that Nara men go for bossy tough women. Ino more **** than bossy and she not even any where near being tough compare to Temari standards. Lets look at the evidence when ever Ino complains Shikamaru looks as if he only wishes for her to shut up as for being tough come on now. You all saw the episode where Ino and the rest of her teammates are hiding in the bushes in the forest of death trying to avoid the other competitors (by the way they were the only team seen doing that) and then she tries a weak ass attempt to seduces Neji to keep him from fighting them I sorry but that made her look exceeding cheap,easy, desperate, and unprofessional. Ino acts tough but I don't think she someone Shikamaru could count on if there's trouble. Temari however, would never run away from danger yeah she cocky and bossy but she back it all up I mean she carries around huge ass iron fan as if it was nothing you gotta admit that's pretty impressive. As for Temari &Shika differences yah his lazy and unmotivated and Temari spunky and serious but that's why need each other to give the other person the quality they lack they complete one another. Don't any of you notices that Shikamaru is more willing to fight when Temari there, she motivates him to be productive. I think the 3 reason why they haven't hook already is one their both are settle about there emotion neither one of the seem like the romantic type (which Ino seems to be) where they just become all sappy for one another their personalities don't seem to be any thing like, two I don't think Shika ever believed he could be the interested of such a cute girls like Temari he even said he not the type the guy girls gaa gaa for (which is so not true)
    and finally Temari is probably embarrass of the idea that she ended up fall for the guy she was defeated by and whom she originally was a slacker and an idiot. But Temari so wants him.

GO SHIKAMARU!!!

SHOW US YOUR MAD NINJA SKILL

AND TAP THAT ASS ALREADY

Drunk_Samurai

[172]Jan 24, 2007
    • level: 15
    TeamRose wrote:
    Oh and to answer the question you can so tell that Shikamaru and Temari want each other you can see it in how look at each other, how they interact with each and how they tease each other. Tamari has had the hots for Shikamaru ever since he trapped her in his shadow possession jutsu she even said that he was amazing and personal I think she was actually turn on by fact that he could do what ever he wanted with her body. OH I'M SO PERVERTED!!! Shika and Temari are so hot together I have no idea why people say Ino is the better match considering that Nara men go for bossy tough women. Ino more **** than bossy and she not even any where near being tough compare to Temari standards. Lets look at the evidence when ever Ino complains Shikamaru looks as if he only wishes for her to shut up as for being tough come on now. You all saw the episode where Ino and the rest of her teammates are hiding in the bushes in the forest of death trying to avoid the other competitors (by the way they were the only team seen doing that) and then she tries a weak ass attempt to seduces Neji to keep him from fighting them I sorry but that made her look exceeding cheap,easy, desperate, and unprofessional. Ino acts tough but I don't think she someone Shikamaru could count on if there's trouble. Temari however, would never run away from danger yeah she cocky and bossy but she back it all up I mean she carries around huge ass iron fan as if it was nothing you gotta admit that's pretty impressive. As for Temari &Shika differences yah his lazy and unmotivated and Temari spunky and serious but that's why need each other to give the other person the quality they lack they complete one another. Don't any of you notices that Shikamaru is more willing to fight when Temari there, she motivates him to be productive. I think the 3 reason why they haven't hook already is one their both are settle about there emotion neither one of the seem like the romantic type (which Ino seems to be) where they just become all sappy for one another their personalities don't seem to be any thing like, two I don't think Shika ever believed he could be the interested of such a cute girls like Temari he even said he not the type the guy girls gaa gaa for (which is so not true)
    and finally Temari is probably embarrass of the idea that she ended up fall for the guy she was defeated by and whom she originally was a slacker and an idiot. But Temari so wants him.

GO SHIKAMARU!!!

AND TAP THAT ASS ALREADY

How is that "unprofessional?"

HEYxSCHOOlxBOY

[173]Jan 24, 2007
    primaldragonz wrote:

cheers it's been bugging me for ages. u can tell that shikamaru and temari are gonna get together in 216 and 217 (i no there fillers but) because they talk to each other as iff there going out. and why does shikamaru go to help temari instead of sending Lee+Naruto or chouji+kiba. because that's another shika/temari moment

EXACTLY.

pesho2

[174]Jan 24, 2007
    • level: 7
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    TeamRose wrote:

GO SHIKAMARU!!!

AND TAP THAT ASS ALREADY

I dont know but I aint reading that essay hahah

Takeawalkwithme

[175]Jan 24, 2007
    • level: 22
    pesho2 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    TeamRose wrote:

GO SHIKAMARU!!!

AND TAP THAT ASS ALREADY

Too long of an essay!

HEYxSCHOOlxBOY

[176]Jan 24, 2007
    Takeawalkwithme wrote:
    pesho2 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    TeamRose wrote:

GO SHIKAMARU!!!

AND TAP THAT ASS ALREADY

Too long of an essay!

lol i just skimmed through it.

It's basically saying that Temari would be a better fit for Shikamaru because Nara's like tough woman, and Ino isn't tough, and she looks cheap and easy in a few episodes. Also, opposites attract, and Temari and Shikamaru are pretty much opposites, so yeah.

pesho2

[177]Jan 24, 2007
    • level: 7
    HEYxSCHOOlxBOY wrote:
    Takeawalkwithme wrote:
    pesho2 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    TeamRose wrote:

GO SHIKAMARU!!!

AND TAP THAT ASS ALREADY

Too long of an essay!

lol i just skimmed through it.

It's basically saying that Temari would be a better fit for Shikamaru because Nara's like tough woman, and Ino isn't tough, and she looks cheap and easy in a few episodes. Also, opposites attract, and Temari and Shikamaru are pretty much opposites, so yeah.
    LOL like thats shorter LOL but yeah I get what your saying I skimmed through it and yeah opposites attract and like I said on the first page I think they should get together cause they are a nice couple....

TeamRose

[178]Jan 25, 2007

wizard_ninja wrote:
    TeamRose wrote:
    oh he doesn't even need his parent's consent. Don't forget that this is made in Japan and the age people can get married at is 13. They could get married right now if they wanted to.

Really? Wow thats even better. Thanks for the info.

primaldragonz

[179]Jan 25, 2007

There are atlest 3 shika/temari moments.

1. The chunnin exam semi finals

2. When temari goes to help him on the sauskae retrieval mission

3. Where shikamaru goes to help temari in eps 217.

theres even more if you count the interaction in flashbacks like when temari/gaara/kunkuro are all heading off from kohana and shika is seeing them off. temari says if HE is in trouble then SHE will come STRAIGHT away to help him.

trigon55

[180]Jan 25, 2007

so the battle continues

I'm voting Tamari over Ino

hard asses always beat whores