Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Shippuden episodes In USA network

You gonna watch it?

  • Avatar of sinjaceheroes

    sinjaceheroes

    [61]Oct 30, 2009
    • member since: 01/11/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,817
    yeah...i dont think i will watch disney shippuden beyond Gaara and Deidara's fight. it was stupid, the whole thing. oh, and i will be back for the first special. 4 tail naruto.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [62]Oct 30, 2009
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,463
    animatiun_lover wrote:

    qtwanderer wrote:
    So did anybody actually watchit? I did..it was akward watching disney...I missed alot so I could not tell what was edited.
    they have a separate forum for naruto shippuden thats where everyones discussing it basically they changed the words like kill to destroy (among some other thinmgs im too lazy to remmeber) and cut out some scenes like when sasuke pulled his sword on naruto

    http://www.tv.com/naruto-shippuden/show/77517/official-shippuden-dub-discussion-thread/topic/94463-1338870/msgs.html

    thats where everyones talking about it

    oh..thanks
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tvcrazy12

    tvcrazy12

    [63]Oct 31, 2009
    • member since: 06/28/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,129
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

    shadowysea07 wrote:
    ok you'd think oro would of stolen hidans body for the imortality he has.

    I think Hidan was immortal because of his Religion not because he was born that way... I'm pretty sure that once he stops giving sacrifices to his God he will die. I will look it up in the Databook to make sure.

    if so you'd think oro would of just followed that religion then. its not like he doesn't already do sacrifices every day anyway.

    I was thinking the same thing the moment I posted that comment... I guess he isn't that smart.

    no he was just in love w/ the uchihas...thats all. plus he knw hidan wouldn stand a chance against itachi
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of No_Hablo_Ingles

    No_Hablo_Ingles

    [64]Nov 1, 2009
    • member since: 09/23/09
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 833
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

    shadowysea07 wrote:
    ok you'd think oro would of stolen hidans body for the imortality he has.

    I think Hidan was immortal because of his Religion not because he was born that way... I'm pretty sure that once he stops giving sacrifices to his God he will die. I will look it up in the Databook to make sure.

    if so you'd think oro would of just followed that religion then. its not like he doesn't already do sacrifices every day anyway.

    I was thinking the same thing the moment I posted that comment... I guess he isn't that smart.

    no he was just in love w/ the uchihas...thats all. plus he knw hidan wouldn stand a chance against itachi

    He simply wanted to live forever in order to learn every jutsu. If that was truly his only goal in life Hidan's religion would have satisfied his goals.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shadowysea07

    shadowysea07

    [65]Nov 1, 2009
    • member since: 09/21/07
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 3,289
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

    shadowysea07 wrote:
    ok you'd think oro would of stolen hidans body for the imortality he has.

    I think Hidan was immortal because of his Religion not because he was born that way... I'm pretty sure that once he stops giving sacrifices to his God he will die. I will look it up in the Databook to make sure.

    if so you'd think oro would of just followed that religion then. its not like he doesn't already do sacrifices every day anyway.

    I was thinking the same thing the moment I posted that comment... I guess he isn't that smart.

    no he was just in love w/ the uchihas...thats all. plus he knw hidan wouldn stand a chance against itachi

    He simply wanted to live forever in order to learn every jutsu. If that was truly his only goal in life Hidan's religion would have satisfied his goals.

    the only reason he wants the sharingan is so that he can use it as a cheat code to get alot of jutsu. if he had hidans ability then he would of faired much better against itachi by just throwing immortal minions at him.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [66]Nov 1, 2009
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,463
    maybe he was like *sees Hidan's ability* "I perfected my "switch-bodies" jutsu already"...";_;" *resumes stalking Itachi*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of animatiun_lover

    animatiun_lover

    [67]Nov 1, 2009
    • member since: 10/29/09
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 92
    well to be fair his goal was to learn every jutsu in existence before he died and that goal could be achieved easier since itachi is super strong and has sharingan
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of No_Hablo_Ingles

    No_Hablo_Ingles

    [68]Nov 2, 2009
    • member since: 09/23/09
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 833
    animatiun_lover wrote:
    well to be fair his goal was to learn every jutsu in existence before he died and that goal could be achieved easier since itachi is super strong and has sharingan
    But Itachi isn't immortal... if his goal was to really learn every jutsu, then I think forever is a long enough time...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of animatiun_lover

    animatiun_lover

    [69]Nov 2, 2009
    • member since: 10/29/09
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 92
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    animatiun_lover wrote:
    well to be fair his goal was to learn every jutsu in existence before he died and that goal could be achieved easier since itachi is super strong and has sharingan
    But Itachi isn't immortal... if his goal was to really learn every jutsu, then I think forever is a long enough time...
    i doubt it would take forever. didnt the 3rd hokage know every jutsu?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of No_Hablo_Ingles

    No_Hablo_Ingles

    [70]Nov 2, 2009
    • member since: 09/23/09
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 833
    animatiun_lover wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    animatiun_lover wrote:
    well to be fair his goal was to learn every jutsu in existence before he died and that goal could be achieved easier since itachi is super strong and has sharingan
    But Itachi isn't immortal... if his goal was to really learn every jutsu, then I think forever is a long enough time...
    i doubt it would take forever. didnt the 3rd hokage know every jutsu?
    No. The only Ninja that was capable of learning EVERY jutsu was Nageto.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of animatiun_lover

    animatiun_lover

    [71]Nov 2, 2009
    • member since: 10/29/09
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 92
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    animatiun_lover wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    animatiun_lover wrote:
    well to be fair his goal was to learn every jutsu in existence before he died and that goal could be achieved easier since itachi is super strong and has sharingan
    But Itachi isn't immortal... if his goal was to really learn every jutsu, then I think forever is a long enough time...
    i doubt it would take forever. didnt the 3rd hokage know every jutsu?
    No. The only Ninja that was capable of learning EVERY jutsu was Nageto.
    hmmm well im prettysure the hokage knew every jutsu but yea it would be easier to accomplish with sharingan since it copies jutsus than have an immortal body that well just is pretty much normal O_o
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of No_Hablo_Ingles

    No_Hablo_Ingles

    [72]Nov 2, 2009
    • member since: 09/23/09
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 833
    animatiun_lover wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    animatiun_lover wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    animatiun_lover wrote:
    well to be fair his goal was to learn every jutsu in existence before he died and that goal could be achieved easier since itachi is super strong and has sharingan
    But Itachi isn't immortal... if his goal was to really learn every jutsu, then I think forever is a long enough time...
    i doubt it would take forever. didnt the 3rd hokage know every jutsu?
    No. The only Ninja that was capable of learning EVERY jutsu was Nageto.
    hmmm well im prettysure the hokage knew every jutsu but yea it would be easier to accomplish with sharingan since it copies jutsus than have an immortal body that well just is pretty much normal O_o
    He couldn't learn every jutsu, only a Rinnegan users.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shadowysea07

    shadowysea07

    [73]Nov 2, 2009
    • member since: 09/21/07
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 3,289
    he could learn every jutsu he just wouldn't be able to use them which all with the sharingan. though who knows maybe the body swap allows that since it carries over the souls of the bodies he steals. or he could just cheat and get a couple hearts so that he has each chakra type.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of animatiun_lover

    animatiun_lover

    [74]Nov 4, 2009
    • member since: 10/29/09
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 92
    you know what thats so true i just realized even if he learned all the jutsu he couldnt use them because there are jutsu that only certain clan members can use so orochimaru has a fruitless goal
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of No_Hablo_Ingles

    No_Hablo_Ingles

    [75]Nov 4, 2009
    • member since: 09/23/09
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 833
    animatiun_lover wrote:
    you know what thats so true i just realized even if he learned all the jutsu he couldnt use them because there are jutsu that only certain clan members can use so orochimaru has a fruitless goal
    Actually... Screw it I don't want to waste my time talking about thid.....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of animatiun_lover

    animatiun_lover

    [76]Nov 5, 2009
    • member since: 10/29/09
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 92
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    animatiun_lover wrote:
    you know what thats so true i just realized even if he learned all the jutsu he couldnt use them because there are jutsu that only certain clan members can use so orochimaru has a fruitless goal
    Actually... Screw it I don't want to waste my time talking about thid.....
    me too
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of YamiGuzz

    YamiGuzz

    [77]Nov 8, 2009
    • member since: 07/01/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,030
    Dang it i thought you meant that it was switching to the USA network channel. be specific in the title
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.