Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Shippuden episodes In USA network

You gonna watch it?

sinjaceheroes

[61]Oct 30, 2009
    • level: 14
    yeah...i dont think i will watch disney shippuden beyond Gaara and Deidara's fight. it was stupid, the whole thing. oh, and i will be back for the first special. 4 tail naruto.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

qtwanderer

[62]Oct 30, 2009
    • level: 27
    animatiun_lover wrote:

qtwanderer wrote:
    So did anybody actually watchit? I did..it was akward watching disney...I missed alot so I could not tell what was edited.
    they have a separate forum for naruto shippuden thats where everyones discussing it basically they changed the words like kill to destroy (among some other thinmgs im too lazy to remmeber) and cut out some scenes like when sasuke pulled his sword on naruto

http://www.tv.com/naruto-shippuden/show/77517/official-shippuden-dub-discussion-thread/topic/94463-1338870/msgs.html

thats where everyones talking about it

oh..thanks

tvcrazy12

[63]Oct 31, 2009
    • level: 16
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

shadowysea07 wrote:
    ok you'd think oro would of stolen hidans body for the imortality he has.

I think Hidan was immortal because of his Religion not because he was born that way... I'm pretty sure that once he stops giving sacrifices to his God he will die. I will look it up in the Databook to make sure.

if so you'd think oro would of just followed that religion then. its not like he doesn't already do sacrifices every day anyway.

I was thinking the same thing the moment I posted that comment... I guess he isn't that smart.

no he was just in love w/ the uchihas...thats all. plus he knw hidan wouldn stand a chance against itachi

No_Hablo_Ingles

[64]Nov 1, 2009
    • level: 9
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

shadowysea07 wrote:

I think Hidan was immortal because of his Religion not because he was born that way... I'm pretty sure that once he stops giving sacrifices to his God he will die. I will look it up in the Databook to make sure.

if so you'd think oro would of just followed that religion then. its not like he doesn't already do sacrifices every day anyway.

I was thinking the same thing the moment I posted that comment... I guess he isn't that smart.

no he was just in love w/ the uchihas...thats all. plus he knw hidan wouldn stand a chance against itachi

He simply wanted to live forever in order to learn every jutsu. If that was truly his only goal in life Hidan's religion would have satisfied his goals.

shadowysea07

[65]Nov 1, 2009
    • level: 25
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:

shadowysea07 wrote:

He simply wanted to live forever in order to learn every jutsu. If that was truly his only goal in life Hidan's religion would have satisfied his goals.

the only reason he wants the sharingan is so that he can use it as a cheat code to get alot of jutsu. if he had hidans ability then he would of faired much better against itachi by just throwing immortal minions at him.

qtwanderer

[66]Nov 1, 2009
    • level: 27
    maybe he was like *sees Hidan's ability* "I perfected my "switch-bodies" jutsu already"...";_;" *resumes stalking Itachi*

animatiun_lover

[67]Nov 1, 2009
    • level: 2
    well to be fair his goal was to learn every jutsu in existence before he died and that goal could be achieved easier since itachi is super strong and has sharingan

No_Hablo_Ingles

[68]Nov 2, 2009
    animatiun_lover wrote:
    well to be fair his goal was to learn every jutsu in existence before he died and that goal could be achieved easier since itachi is super strong and has sharingan
    But Itachi isn't immortal... if his goal was to really learn every jutsu, then I think forever is a long enough time...

animatiun_lover

[69]Nov 2, 2009
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    animatiun_lover wrote:
    But Itachi isn't immortal... if his goal was to really learn every jutsu, then I think forever is a long enough time...
    i doubt it would take forever. didnt the 3rd hokage know every jutsu?

No_Hablo_Ingles

[70]Nov 2, 2009
    animatiun_lover wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    animatiun_lover wrote:
    No. The only Ninja that was capable of learning EVERY jutsu was Nageto.

animatiun_lover

[71]Nov 2, 2009
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    animatiun_lover wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    animatiun_lover wrote:
    hmmm well im prettysure the hokage knew every jutsu but yea it would be easier to accomplish with sharingan since it copies jutsus than have an immortal body that well just is pretty much normal O_o

No_Hablo_Ingles

[72]Nov 2, 2009
    animatiun_lover wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    animatiun_lover wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    animatiun_lover wrote:
    hmmm well im prettysure the hokage knew every jutsu but yea it would be easier to accomplish with sharingan since it copies jutsus than have an immortal body that well just is pretty much normal O_o
    He couldn't learn every jutsu, only a Rinnegan users.

shadowysea07

[73]Nov 2, 2009
    • level: 25
    he could learn every jutsu he just wouldn't be able to use them which all with the sharingan. though who knows maybe the body swap allows that since it carries over the souls of the bodies he steals. or he could just cheat and get a couple hearts so that he has each chakra type.

animatiun_lover

[74]Nov 4, 2009
    you know what thats so true i just realized even if he learned all the jutsu he couldnt use them because there are jutsu that only certain clan members can use so orochimaru has a fruitless goal

No_Hablo_Ingles

[75]Nov 4, 2009
    animatiun_lover wrote:
    you know what thats so true i just realized even if he learned all the jutsu he couldnt use them because there are jutsu that only certain clan members can use so orochimaru has a fruitless goal
    Actually... Screw it I don't want to waste my time talking about thid.....

animatiun_lover

[76]Nov 5, 2009
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    animatiun_lover wrote:
    Actually... Screw it I don't want to waste my time talking about thid.....
    me too

YamiGuzz

[77]Nov 8, 2009
    • level: 15
    Dang it i thought you meant that it was switching to the USA network channel. be specific in the title