Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    I ignored the Rinnegan summons because technically they're all dead and just another manifestation of nagato, they are not individual self controlled beings, just more puppets.

Ok, i'll give you that. I think they all have their strengths though. Enma seems to be the best at Hand to Hand Combat with its summoner, while Katsuyu is for healing primarily, or a dual with it's fighting, while Bunta and Manda seem to be best at the large battles.

Agreed.
    *POINTS AT SIG*

Naruto's on Gamakichi, and I vaguely recall Katsuyu being White and Blue.
    i would luv yo see a *Naruto & Gamabunta and Sakura & Katsyua VS. Sasuke & (A boss snake)* but kishi dsosent have time to squezze that in the manga ri8 now
    Esecially since Sasuke killed Manda lol. At this point summons would only slow Naruto and Sasuke down though I'd think.
    PLEASE EXPLAIN!?!:0
    They are so strong they don't need summons. And they move too slow.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Tskyonmai07

[22]Jan 26, 2009
    • level: 14
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    I ignored the Rinnegan summons because technically they're all dead and just another manifestation of nagato, they are not individual self controlled beings, just more puppets.

Ok, i'll give you that. I think they all have their strengths though. Enma seems to be the best at Hand to Hand Combat with its summoner, while Katsuyu is for healing primarily, or a dual with it's fighting, while Bunta and Manda seem to be best at the large battles.

Agreed.
    *POINTS AT SIG*

i would luv yo see a *Naruto & Gamabunta and Sakura & Katsyua VS. Sasuke & (A boss snake)* but kishi dsosent have time to squezze that in the manga ri8 now
    Esecially since Sasuke killed Manda lol. At this point summons would only slow Naruto and Sasuke down though I'd think.
    if kishi wants the(naruto cs. sasuke) fight to be EPIC! summons must place part in the fight at one time it's just when summons are added to a fight it gives a sudden scale to the whole scene and it's just not all fisti-cups

Tskyonmai07

[23]Jan 26, 2009
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    Breaker94 wrote:
    naruto is the strongest summon

Ummm, Naruto isn't a summon. Unless that's not who you meant.
    I think he is refering to how Gamakichi summoned Naruto to toad mountain to begin his sage training and when Shima summoned Naruto along with the other toads to Konoha to fight Pain. So in way Naruto could beconsidered a summon. Fukasaku and Shima could be the stronges summons because of their ability to use senjutsu.
    if thats the case then Kyuubi is truly the strongest summon

RaizenYusuke

[24]Jan 26, 2009
    • level: 28
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    OneNotTaken wrote:

Agreed.
    *POINTS AT SIG*

if kishi wants the(naruto cs. sasuke) fight to be EPIC! summons must place part in the fight at one time it's just when summons are added to a fight it gives a sudden scale to the whole scene and it's just not all fisti-cups
    I doubt there will be summons in the fight, I mean if he wanted there to be one I doubt he would have killed Manda.

Tskyonmai07

[25]Jan 26, 2009
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    OneNotTaken wrote:

Agreed.
    *POINTS AT SIG*

I doubt there will be summons in the fight, I mean if he wanted there to be one I doubt he would have killed Manda.
    well i'm betting on him summoning a diffrent boss snake

firefox59

[26]Jan 26, 2009
    • level: 19
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    OneNotTaken wrote:

Agreed.
    *POINTS AT SIG*

well i'm betting on him summoning a diffrent boss snake
    I'm sure Manda had a relative.