Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

The future lives of the characters in Naruto

endei-kaioko

[1]Jun 12, 2007
    • level: 12

Ok heres what I think to the future lives of the characters of naruto i'm not gonna explain all of them but anyways

I think that NARUTO will be the Hokage for atleast 2 years and then Konahamaru will take over.ofcourse naruto will be married with Hinata once he dies his name will be incraved on the top of the KIA(killed in action)rock or he might just live and spend the rest of his life being a shanobi he will have one child named Kaguro and then he'll become Hokage after konahamaru.SASUKE will create his own country the land of Fire (suronded by tons and tons of moutains)and will be the leader until he dies and his son will take over named saskiru created by Sasuke and Sakura (there not married)also Sasuke has another girlfriend and is keeping it a secret from Sakura,Ino, amatterof fact is sasuke 2nd girlfriend and they have a child named Orochin but its only a matter of time before Sasuke gets busted and only has Ino to marry.and SAKURA will become a jonin afterwards.KAKASHI would be dead.and( I need a rest)

you dont have to type this much but feel free to answer it any kind of way you want

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

narutofreak123

[3]Jun 12, 2007
    • level: 8

I have one for Shika(lol he even said this in the Destruction of Konoha Arc in the episode where he gets attacked by sound jounin):

*sigh* I never really wanted to be a ninja, I just needed the money. I wanted to get married with a girl not topretty, but not too ugly. I would retire from being a ninja and have 2 kids. 1 boy and 1 girl. The boy would be a shinobi and the girl would be a (i don't remember). I would be lazy all the time and gaze at the clouds. then I would die of old age before my wife. THE END lol i think I got most of it right.

kaoken10

[4]Jun 12, 2007
    • level: 11
    There is already a Land of Fire and the Hokage carved in the rock do not necessarily have to be killed in action. The rest I'm not touching with a ten foot pole.

endei-kaioko

[5]Jun 12, 2007
    Not quite there are the main villages Lightning,Waves,earth,sound And fire you see the Fire village has 2 parts of itself one where the Hokage is and the other is abanded you proboly dont belive me but it is true Therefore yes Sasuke can take over half.

Drunk_Samurai

[6]Jun 12, 2007
    • level: 15
    endei-kaioko wrote:
    Not quite there are the main villages Lightning,Waves,earth,sound And fire you see the Fire village has 2 parts of itself one where the Hokage is and the other is abanded you proboly dont belive me but it is true Therefore yes Sasuke can take over half.

The only abandoned part was in a filler. Fillers don't count. Ever.

mucopront

[7]Jun 12, 2007
    • level: 6

well to be truly honest it`s a load of crap

the land of fire(or whatever) has been greated already and is one of the leading countrys, sound was never even a country, it is in the country of rice fields, and about Naruto and Hinata marring is just a hopeless dream rathere Hinataxkiba then hinataxnaruto, and I don`t think that sasuke would ever have a realtionship with Ino(I mean common), and Konohamaru being Hokage, in your dreams, and if Naruto would be hokage he would give up the position when he is like 50 or 60 and that means at least 30 years(itœ his lifelong dream to become one and hel only settle for two??) Sasuke will probably die... and the DIA stone is the stone for the ones who died defending the village from Kyuubi

endei-kaioko

[8]Jun 12, 2007
    Fine he'll just be Jonin

Drunk_Samurai

[9]Jun 12, 2007
    • level: 15
    mucopront wrote:

the land of fire(or whatever) has been greated already and is one of the leading countrys, sound was never even a country, it is in the country of rice fields, and about Naruto and Hinata marring is just a hopeless dream rathere Hinataxkiba then hinataxnaruto, and I don`t think that sasuke would ever have a realtionship with Ino(I mean common), and Konohamaru being Hokage, in your dreams, and if Naruto would be hokage he would give up the position when he is like 50 or 60 and that means at least 30 years(itœ his lifelong dream to become one and hel only settle for two??) Sasuke will probably die... and the DIA stone is the stone for the ones who died defending the village from Kyuubi

Then why is Obito on the stone?

endei-kaioko

[10]Jun 12, 2007
    Dang alright alright pretend I never made that story up and just write what your opinion is its not all about my fake story you know just write what you haf to say.

mucopront

[11]Jun 12, 2007
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    mucopront wrote:

(it is??) well then damn

jackmalloy

[12]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 5
    HERES MY PREDICTION:

Hinata will marry Neji and have retarded Hyugga babies.

Naruto will die saving konoha..this is pretty much guarranteed.

Sakura will end up marrying lee..

Sasuke will end up blind like itachi.

Shikamaru will marry Ino but will have Temari as a mistress.

My head will explode from all this pot im smoking.

mucopront

[13]Jun 13, 2007
    jackmalloy wrote:
    HERES MY PREDICTION:

everything you just said was completly without any facts to back them up, or any other decent reasoning

kaoken10

[14]Jun 13, 2007
    Lee getting Sakura is the only pairing I'm really in favor of. Plus Jack smoking weed is a total FACT. Toke on, JM.

Mordiford

[15]Jun 26, 2007
    • level: 10

I'm hoping that the series ends with a battle against Akatsuki with prominent characters simeltaniously facing off against all the remaining members, Naruto is left alone to fight Akatsuki Leader with Sasuke battling Itachi nearby. Sasuke gets lucky and gets a chance to finish Itachi off because of some assistance from SNAKE who are incapasitated in the process. Sasuke abandons this opportunity however to help Naruto who is about to die to Akatsuki Leader, he takes his Sharingan to a new extreme in order to protect Naruto and achieves Mangekyo(we find that his way of achieving it was to save a dieing friend instead of kill one). Naruto then defeats Akatsuki Leader and Sasuke defeats Itachi with his new found Mangekyo but goes blind in the process.The series ends as they are all 16-17.

After the series

Naruto: 4 years after the end of the series at the age of 21 Naruto becomes the 6th Hokage after Tsunade retires. He will marry Hinata 1 year later at 22 and eventually become known as one of the most powerful Ninja of all time. He will be respected by all villagers but still remain as goofy as before. He dies at the age of 26 due to the effects the Kyuubi had on his body reducing his overall lifespan. After his death some villages began a lust for power seeing weakness in Konoha without its Hokage, this started the 4th Shinobi war.

Sasuke: After having gone blind hedisappears a few weeks after the end of the series, he comes back at around the age of 23 and finds Naruto as the Hokage. After some treatment from Sakura he regains his sight, when Naruto dies he is offered the position of Hokage but turns it down this position eventually goes to Konohamaru. He later marries Sakura at age 28. He also serves in the 4th Shinobi war.

Sakura: After the series she spends most of her time looking for ways to reverse the negative effects the Kyuubi had on Naruto's body, she however is unable to and Naruto assures her that he will be fine. When Sasuke returns she heals his eyes. When Naruto dies she is offered the position of Hokage but turns it down. She laters marries Sasuke at the age of 28. She does not serve in the 4th shinobi war but was consulted in the case of injuries and such.

Gaara: Remains the Kazekage, he becomes one of the most well respected ninja of all time. He remains neutral to all villages during the 4th shinobi war, but goes out of his way to send reinforcements to Konoha.He dies at the age of 31 due to the effects the Shukaku had on his body reducing his overall lifespan.

Shikamaru: He marries Temarisoon after the end of the series at the age of 17. He becomes a respected Ninja and is often consulted on situations, he however chooses to stay out off the conflicts themself, acting only as a supervisor. He has a son at the age of 19 and later a daughter at age 23. His son becomes a powerful Ninja with Shadow Jutsu skills even superior to Shikamaru while his daughter takes on his intelligence. He dies at the age of 72 of natural causes.

Konohamaru: He becomes the Hokage at age 19 when Naruto dies after Sasuke and Sakura turn down the position. He develops a more water based release of rasengan. He suffers a very rocky start as Hokage as as soon as he recieves the position the 4th Shinobi wars start, however his strength and skill show the attacking villages that they were wrong to think that no Hokage could be as strong as the 6th.

I was really bored and had nothing better to do at the time so i actually thought up all of that, it actually came rather fast and i jsut went with the flow. I'd write some more but i doubt anyone cares.

animecrazy99

[16]Jun 26, 2007
    • level: 9
    sasuke will kill himself after killing itachi realizing there is no meaning in his life anymore

kaoken10

[17]Jun 26, 2007
    Mordiford wrote:

I'm hoping that the series ends with a battle against Akatsuki with prominent characters simeltaniously facing off against all the remaining members, Naruto is left alone to fight Akatsuki Leader with Sasuke battling Itachi nearby. Sasuke gets lucky and gets a chance to finish Itachi off because of some assistance from SNAKE who are incapasitated in the process. Sasuke abandons this opportunity however to help Naruto who is about to die to Akatsuki Leader, he takes his Sharingan to a new extreme in order to protect Naruto and achieves Mangekyo(we find that his way of achieving it was to save a dieing friend instead of kill one). Naruto then defeats Akatsuki Leader and Sasuke defeats Itachi with his new found Mangekyo but goes blind in the process.The series ends as they are all 16-17.

After the series

Naruto: 4 years after the end of the series at the age of 21 Naruto becomes the 6th Hokage after Tsunade retires. He will marry Hinata 1 year later at 22 and eventually become known as one of the most powerful Ninja of all time. He will be respected by all villagers but still remain as goofy as before. He dies at the age of 26 due to the effects the Kyuubi had on his body reducing his overall lifespan. After his death some villages began a lust for power seeing weakness in Konoha without its Hokage, this started the 4th Shinobi war.

Sasuke: After having gone blind hedisappears a few weeks after the end of the series, he comes back at around the age of 23 and finds Naruto as the Hokage. After some treatment from Sakura he regains his sight, when Naruto dies he is offered the position of Hokage but turns it down this position eventually goes to Konohamaru. He later marries Sakura at age 28. He also serves in the 4th Shinobi war.

Sakura: After the series she spends most of her time looking for ways to reverse the negative effects the Kyuubi had on Naruto's body, she however is unable to and Naruto assures her that he will be fine. When Sasuke returns she heals his eyes. When Naruto dies she is offered the position of Hokage but turns it down. She laters marries Sasuke at the age of 28. She does not serve in the 4th shinobi war but was consulted in the case of injuries and such.

Gaara: Remains the Kazekage, he becomes one of the most well respected ninja of all time. He remains neutral to all villages during the 4th shinobi war, but goes out of his way to send reinforcements to Konoha.He dies at the age of 31 due to the effects the Shukaku had on his body reducing his overall lifespan.

Shikamaru: He marries Temarisoon after the end of the series at the age of 17. He becomes a respected Ninja and is often consulted on situations, he however chooses to stay out off the conflicts themself, acting only as a supervisor. He has a son at the age of 19 and later a daughter at age 23. His son becomes a powerful Ninja with Shadow Jutsu skills even superior to Shikamaru while his daughter takes on his intelligence. He dies at the age of 72 of natural causes.

Konohamaru: He becomes the Hokage at age 19 when Naruto dies after Sasuke and Sakura turn down the position. He develops a more water based release of rasengan. He suffers a very rocky start as Hokage as as soon as he recieves the position the 4th Shinobi wars start, however his strength and skill show the attacking villages that they were wrong to think that no Hokage could be as strong as the 6th.

I was really bored and had nothing better to do at the time so i actually thought up all of that, it actually came rather fast and i jsut went with the flow. I'd write some more but i doubt anyone cares.

At first I'm like "this is the longest damn post I've ever seen, I'm not going to read this." but now i'm glad I did. That was enjoyable, especially the 1st part. You should go into more detail.

MasterZero6

[18]Jun 26, 2007
    mucopront wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    mucopront wrote:

(it is??) well then damn
    uhh KIA means killed in action and Obito died durring a mission where he tryed to save rin...so yea he sould be on there

MasterZero6

[19]Jun 26, 2007
    mucopront wrote:
    jackmalloy wrote:
    HERES MY PREDICTION:

everything you just said was completly without any facts to back them up, or any other decent reasoning
    Do you not see the PREDICTION HEADLINE on the top?