Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

The Hidden Leaf Village Square (Official "Off-Topic" Thread)

Which currently ongoing non-Shueisha manga is your favorite?

sharpguard

[141]Aug 13, 2008
    • level: 12
    anthonykomonski wrote:
    darknaruto44 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Ani_manga200 wrote:
    randomperson226 wrote:
    How am I a troll?
    All Noobs are considered troll these days.
    Uploading an icon would really help, I think everyone here hates that stupid clown.
    calling him a clown isnt ni.... oooo you were talkign about the icon my bad now the king wants cake get me some now

*gives cake*
    *Takes cake*The cake is no lie!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

darknaruto44

[142]Aug 13, 2008
    • level: 20
    sharpguard wrote:
    anthonykomonski wrote:
    darknaruto44 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Ani_manga200 wrote:
    randomperson226 wrote:
    How am I a troll?
    Uploading an icon would really help, I think everyone here hates that stupid clown.
    calling him a clown isnt ni.... oooo you were talkign about the icon my bad now the king wants cake get me some now
    *gives cake*
    i already at that cake im the king bow down

firefox59

[143]Aug 13, 2008
    • level: 19
    darknaruto44 wrote:
    sharpguard wrote:
    anthonykomonski wrote:
    darknaruto44 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Ani_manga200 wrote:
    randomperson226 wrote:
    How am I a troll?
    *gives cake*
    i already ate that cake im the king bow down
    Fixed

KingSlime20

[144]Aug 13, 2008
    • level: 10
    Uchiha_Raonni wrote:
    KingSlime20 wrote:
    Uchiha_Raonni wrote:
    KingSlime20 wrote:
    Uchiha_Raonni wrote:

WOOT!!! CAKE!!!! I lIKE CAKE!!!!!!! Do you like cake?

bleach is such an awesome anime probably the best.

deathnote...sooooo cheap....... ANTI-LIGHT!!!!!!!! I HATE HIM!!!!!!.... L is sooo cool....

^^ i advise you to watch it if you like main character -> bad guys.

Any1 here like pie too?

Love this thread ^.^

Are you anti-Light or anti-Kira?
    Kira i guess. Light was awesome when he had the death note for only killing criminals though i hated him when mel ( i think its mel) came along with rem and he started using her.

Kira itself was made to kill criminals. Also thats Misa.
    dude... its who i hate.... its not who u hate... if it is... then.... STOP FREAKING QUOTING ME!!!

You said you liked that Kira killed criminals but hate Kira?

master_m11

[145]Aug 13, 2008
    • level: 12
    bow to lord darknaruto44 please. its rude if don't

KingSlime20

[146]Aug 13, 2008
    master_m11 wrote:
    bow to lord darknaruto44 please. its rude if don't

I don't bow to anybody.

Raikiri1103

[147]Aug 13, 2008
    • level: 15
    X-626 wrote:
    Wel, I finally caved in and decided to create an off-topic thread. All off-topic discussions and anything that doesn't involve Naruto will take place here! Do not post them elsewhere, or I will remove his thread and not allow any off-topic discussions here! You have been warned!

Also, make sure no TV.com policies are broken here! Breaking them will also result in the removal of this thread. Have fun now!

Wait, we, in the Naruto Forum, got, .................and off topic thread!!???? I saw the one that the Avatar thread, and realized one of the reasons they are so jolly over there is because they have a place to chillax and talk about anything. Infact its the thread with the most posts with 20,000. Anyways, this is a good idea, the only way it could have been better is if we actually had this a LONG time ago.

KingSlime20

[148]Aug 13, 2008
    Raikiri1103 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Wel, I finally caved in and decided to create an off-topic thread. All off-topic discussions and anything that doesn't involve Naruto will take place here! Do not post them elsewhere, or I will remove his thread and not allow any off-topic discussions here! You have been warned!

Also, make sure no TV.com policies are broken here! Breaking them will also result in the removal of this thread. Have fun now!

Wait, we, in the Naruto Forum, got, .................and off topic thread!!???? I saw the one that the Avatar thread, and realized one of the reasons they are so jolly over there is because they have a place to chillax and talk about anything. Infact its the thread with the most posts with 20,000. Anyways, this is a good idea, the only way it could have been better is if we actually had this a LONG time ago.

We would have but as I said on page 1, the hypocrite who posted in this thread got the threads locked.

darknaruto44

[149]Aug 13, 2008
    KingSlime20 wrote:
    Raikiri1103 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:

We would have but as I said on page 1, the hypocrite who posted in this thread got the threads locked.
    i thoguht author got banned

KingSlime20

[150]Aug 13, 2008
    darknaruto44 wrote:
    KingSlime20 wrote:
    Raikiri1103 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:

It wasn't Author. -_-

darknaruto44

[151]Aug 13, 2008
    KingSlime20 wrote:
    darknaruto44 wrote:
    KingSlime20 wrote:
    Raikiri1103 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:

It wasn't Author. -_-
    what with that face i thought author was the one who got them locked

KingSlime20

[152]Aug 13, 2008
    darknaruto44 wrote:
    KingSlime20 wrote:
    darknaruto44 wrote:
    KingSlime20 wrote:
    Raikiri1103 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:

It wasn't Author. -_-

He only got the first one locked.

darknaruto44

[153]Aug 13, 2008
    KingSlime20 wrote:
    darknaruto44 wrote:
    KingSlime20 wrote:
    darknaruto44 wrote:
    KingSlime20 wrote:
    Raikiri1103 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:

It wasn't Author. -_-
    then who did it

KingSlime20

[154]Aug 13, 2008
    darknaruto44 wrote:
    KingSlime20 wrote:
    darknaruto44 wrote:
    KingSlime20 wrote:
    darknaruto44 wrote:
    KingSlime20 wrote:
    Raikiri1103 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:

It wasn't Author. -_-
    then who did it

Read who posted on the first page.

darknaruto44

[155]Aug 13, 2008
    KingSlime20 wrote:
    darknaruto44 wrote:
    KingSlime20 wrote:
    darknaruto44 wrote:
    KingSlime20 wrote:
    darknaruto44 wrote:
    KingSlime20 wrote:
    Raikiri1103 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:

It wasn't Author. -_-
    then who did it
    Read who posted on the first page.
    alot fo people did

KingSlime20

[156]Aug 13, 2008
    Post #7 is the hypocrite.

Ani_manga200

[157]Aug 13, 2008
    • level: 14
    KingSlime20 wrote:
    You mean Raikiri?

FrozenTundra88

[158]Aug 13, 2008
    • level: 16
    Ani_manga200 wrote:
    KingSlime20 wrote:
    You mean Raikiri?

Nope.

darknaruto44

[159]Aug 13, 2008
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Ani_manga200 wrote:
    KingSlime20 wrote:
    You mean Raikiri?
    Nope.
    llama_guy

Eddy654

[160]Aug 13, 2008
    • level: 18
    darknaruto44 wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    Ani_manga200 wrote:
    KingSlime20 wrote:
    You mean Raikiri?
    Nope.
    llama_guy
    I suppose that's what he meant...