Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

The Naruto/Sakura RANT *SPOILERS*

  • Avatar of PhilDiffy

    PhilDiffy

    [1]Sep 7, 2006
    • member since: 10/16/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 755
    Alrighty guys, here is an excellent, detailed description I found of why the Naruto/Sakura pairing is most likely going to happen. I'd trust this "rant", since it is based of the real Japanese manga and not the lame-o Americanized translation. Which blows. Well, here it is. Sakura/Sasuke shippers, try and argue yourselves out of this hole. Here’s a rant about NaruSaku ^^ events are in cronological order..somewhat

    In the beginning, Sakura hated Naruto, like when Kakashi interviewed them. Kakashi: And what do you hate? Sakura: Naruto! She thought, for the most part, Naruto was annoying. And yet, already in the beginning, we see that her dream came true, from Naruto’s words. When he transformed into Sasuke, he said the EXACT words Sakura wanted to hear. “You sure have a large, charming forehead. Makes me want to kiss it...”

    “All I want... is for you to acknowledge me,” This sentence made Naruto realise why he liked Sakura soo much, they both wanted acknowledgement. Really, Naruto’s plan backfired, and basically made Sakura like Sasuke even more, because of his words. When the real Sasuke showed up however, he just hurt sakura more-so.

    Of course, all the scenes where Sakura begins to see Naruto in a better aspect. During the bell test, when Naruto suprises Kakashi by using the kage-bunshin no jutsu to capture him, Sakura blushes fiercely and says “Wow Naruto, you’re pretty good!”

    After Zabuza knocked off Naruto’s headband, he got it back, even against a Jounin-level ninja like Zabuza. Sakura then proceeds to say: “What’s this feeling...? Naruto is so...”

    Everyone remembers the chuunin exam, and when that 10th question arose, she acted on Naruto’s half. “But that silly dream of yours... I don’t want to see it crushed.” Not even concerning Sasuke’s feelings about passing, she proceeds to raise her hand so Naruto could continue his dream.

    When the chuunin exam reached stage 2. Sasuke was forced into a desperate situation. Against Orochimaru. Sasuke freezes up and cannot continue to fight. After Naruto saves Sasuke from certain death, he is then thrown off the trees, where Sakura saves him. She then yells at Sasuke: “He may be an idiot, but at least he’s not a coward like you!”

    During the preliminaries, Sakura was overtaken by Ino. She was about to give up, until Naruto shouted at her to never give up. It’s because of this Sakura is able to throw Ino’s mind out of her, and continue enough to at least tie the match. After, she thanks him.

    During Naruto’s fight with Kiba, Naruto says some things about his way of the ninja, sakura then says: “I used to make fun of those words, but I was wrong”.Even more so, she says: “Naruto... Tell everyone...” then Naruto finished her sentence, which is again the EXACT same thing she was thinking, by saying “Don’t underestimate me!”.

    When Sakura was seated in the arena for the third part, she says: “I’m kind of jealous of you. When I watch you fight, I feel like I have to do my best, and that is an incredible thing,” However, Sakura shows no sign of interest in Sasuke when he fights, where-as she did when Naruto fought. She was only worried that Sasuke wouldn’t show up, and she would think the same thing if Naruto wasn’t, if not more-so.

    During the Gaara fight, Sakura’s peril drove Naruto to extract all sorts of chakra to save her. “Sakura-chan....I will save Sakura-chan!” When he was getting thrown around, one glance at Sakura gave him enough strength to begin fighting again. Afterwards, when Sasuke told her it was Naruto who saved her, she smiled, having no doubts. She was happy it was him.

    Right before Sasuke left the village, Sakura asked Naruto out on a date. Of course it isn’t a romantic one, but back in the beginning, she would have thought of this interaction to be taboo. Instead, she could have just told him the problem. During the date, the Ichiraku ramen guy (forgot his name) praised Naruto for bringing his girlfriend on a date. Naruto imminently shot up saying he wasn’t her boyfriend, in caution not to get hurt. But instead, Sakura did nothing. This worried Naruto, knowing it wasn’t her usual self. Naruto then assures Sakura that Sasuke wouldn’t do anything bad, because he’s strong, this brings a smile to her face.

    Later on, Sakura went to see the 5 genins off, after she got throughly shot down by Sasuke. After seeing Sakura pained, he smiles, in an attempt to make her feel better, saying he knows her pain, a pain where you love someone who doesn’t love you back in the same way. After Naruto said this, she instantly had a flashback of chapter 3, where she realized how she was so wrong about Naruto, this then changes her thoughts of Naruto completely. “Thank you!” she said honestly. Since Naruto was a very special person to her now. After that, Naruto made a promise that he would bring back Sasuke FOR Sakura, because he loved her enough that he would sacrifice himself for her. He didn’t want her to feel the pain he had experienced. He really wanted her to be happy.

    In episode 135, after Naruto returned empty-handed, Sakura, whose view of Naruto had completely changed, assured him that nothing was wrong, so as to help keep Naruto from breaking down. She wanted him to stop then and there, SACRIFICING her happiness (giving up hope on Sasuke’s retrieval) so Naruto could be happy. Yet, Naruto said he would never back down. Sakura then grasps her chest, thanking Naruto again, for what he’s trying to do. Then, because of Naruto, she asked Tsunade to make her an apprentice, and vowed that next time, they both would go together! At least this time, Sakura could watch out for Naruto.

    Finally, after two and a half years, Naruto returned home with Jiraiya. Sakura is shocked to see him and instantly asks: “How do I look? Have I become more womanly?” She wants HIS opinion of how SHE looks! Afterwards, when Naruto disregards Konohamaru’s request of performing the sexy no jutsu. She admired Naruto for it, thinking: “More than just his height had grown........ Naruto, you’ve become an excellent man.” After, Naruto smiles and says he has a new and improved ultra-perverted jutsu, while Sakura was still caught up in the moment, says “Yeah, your new ultra-perverted jutsu..”After returning to her senses, she punches Naruto like old times and says: “Where the hell do you expect me to put the way I felt about you earlier?!” As said in Japanese for romantic feelings.

    Naruto then asks Sakura on a date, except this time, she accepts! However this time, they don’t have any important matters to discuss. And of course Naruto has to pay, when someone asks someone on a date, the one who asks is prompted to pay.

    Now, Sakura learns of Naruto and everything he had gone through/ is going through. She now states that she’ll save both of them, meaning if they rescue Sasuke, she would do anything in her power to help him against Akatsuki. Sakura then finds out about the Kyuubi, she cries in sympathy for him. Naruto, thinking that she was worried about Gaara, tells her that everything will be alright, again, not wanting her to worry. Naruto says: “Don’t worry, I’ll save Gaara!” Sakura replies by saying: “I... Naruto... it’s you that I’m-” and was cut off then and there from Naruto, who said in response: “Let’s hurry!” A moment where something related to Sakura’s feelings were cut off, some Kishi doesn’t want us to know yet.

    Now we have a new teammate, his name is Sai. Sai had been reading on emotions and remarked about Sakura’s emotions towards Naruto. He says: “Sakura-san, it’s times like this that... Hmm... How should I put it... You’re very nice to Naruto-kun. Where those feelings come from is something I don’t understand, but in a book, it said this-” and once again, was cut off, more feelings for Sakura that are yet to be revealed. Naruto cut her off by saying: “Everyone, it’s time to go.”

    During the Heaven and Earth bridge arc, Naruto goes into his KN4 form, which he cannot control yet. He goes into this form after hearing Orochimaru badmouth Sasuke. Sakura was worried about him, a guilt trip ran down her spine as she saw Naruto trying even harder than before, just to get Sasuke back. She really didn’t want to see Naruto like this, and after Kabuto made a smart-ass remark about Naruto, Her emotions ran free as she recalled the Naruto who promised to bring Sasuke back. Crying as hard as she was, she ran in to try and calm Naruto down, just like she attempted to do to Sasuke in the FoD. Unknown about what that form could cause to Naruto. She tried to tell him things didn’t have to be like this, but the sheer force of the Kyuubi knocked her away.

    After Orochimaru retreated, Yamato sealed the Kyuubi. Sakura, seeing this technique, wanted to learn how to use the technique so she could help Naruto survive. After Yamato assured her she couldn’t, she said: “It’s always like this... The things I can do for Naruto are so small.”But, even though Yamato had Naruto in a stable condition, she still wanted to help him, in any way possible. Because Naruto had always helped her. She wanted to help Naruto too. Finally, after watching Sakura’s emotions run, Yamato says: “It’s not a matter of big or small. What’s important is the strength of feelings you have for Naruto. Sakura, I can tell by looking at you. In reality, you-” and once again, the third time, he was cut off by Naruto. More of Sakura’s feelings toward Naruto yet to be released.

    And of course, in chapter 319, Sakura takes a look at the picture of team 7, and cries. After the tear drop falls, we see Naruto staring at the sky, who said: “Cool, a shooting star!” Which then he flashbacked about Sasuke. Another scene that shows Naruto and Sakura are perfectly in synch. Naruto then proceeds to split the waterfall in half, which seemed impossible before.

    I can assure you, that Hinata has not had NEARLY as much development as this. If you want to throw away all these reaction and emotions for NaruHina, I just can’t understand why. And this is why I like NaruSaku, because they are perfect for each other, and have grown to understand each other

    anyways, that’s my rant about NaruSaku ^^.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Knockemdead

    Knockemdead

    [2]Sep 7, 2006
    • member since: 07/30/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 267
    Holy crap, more of an essay than a rant. Makes sense, lots of great examples, next step is to get it published....




    CHECK OUT . : Boom!!! Clash!!! Ultimate Ninja Faceoff Tournament!!! : . Also, someone tell me how to fix this "error on page" thing. A few people have told me they get it too, is it a TV.com problem or a problem with my internet setup?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Galaxia_Kirby

    Galaxia_Kirby

    [3]Sep 7, 2006
    • member since: 07/09/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 1,052
    OMG I actually read the whole thing. Don't get carried away over a pairing, LOL!

    3/4 of the people here that I know of accepts and understands that Sakura and Naruto will obviously get together.

    Proof isn't really needed.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Knockemdead

    Knockemdead

    [4]Sep 7, 2006
    • member since: 07/30/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 267
    But if it is, you just proved it to the point of making it a natural law. Don't forget to check out .:Boom!!! Clash!!! Ultimate Ninja Faceoff Tournament!!!:.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lostminstrel

    lostminstrel

    [5]Sep 8, 2006
    • member since: 07/25/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 291
    Nice chronology of all the important (to this topic) events. I had even forgotten some of those. I hate to say this though, but just because something is likely, does not mean it is going to happen. Don't misunderstand me. I am NOT saying Naruto and Hinata are going to hook up, I'm just saying it is too early still to say with certainty that Naruto and Sakura will.

    However, if Naruto had to have a girlfriend in the next chapter for some reason (or even the next several chapters), it would likely be Sakura for the reasons you have stated.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of X-626

    X-626

    [6]Sep 8, 2006
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 51
    • rank: I Broke TV.com (Shatterdaymorn)
    • posts: 4,776
    Knockemdead wrote:
    But if it is, you just proved it to the point of making it a natural law. Don't forget to check out .:Boom!!! Clash!!! Ultimate Ninja Faceoff Tournament!!!:.


    We heard you the first time, now please stop advertising it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Knockemdead

    Knockemdead

    [7]Sep 8, 2006
    • member since: 07/30/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 267
    X-626 wrote:
    Knockemdead wrote:
    But if it is, you just proved it to the point of making it a natural law. Don't forget to check out .:Boom!!! Clash!!! Ultimate Ninja Faceoff Tournament!!!:.


    We heard you the first time, now please stop advertising it.


    Sorry if I got on your nerves, just joking around. I post on these forums for the purposes of enjoyment so i'm usually not being serious if you see something suspect... Props to whoever figures out how to properly convey sarcasm in print... Or did someone already do that?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Master_M2K

    Master_M2K

    [8]Sep 8, 2006
    • member since: 10/27/05
    • level: 58
    • rank: Dead Parrot
    • posts: 2,032

    Wow I can't believe I read the whole thing, great summary of all the major developments.

    Now to read the new chapter in the manga.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of knowledgeseeker

    knowledgeseeker

    [9]Sep 8, 2006
    • member since: 08/31/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 10,271
    You are very impressive. I always believed Naruto/Sakura's relationship was the most developed.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Sunkisser

    Sunkisser

    [10]Sep 8, 2006
    • member since: 06/23/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 224

    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    You are very impressive. I always believed Naruto/Sakura's relationship was the most developed.

    Yeah, I agree with what he said!

    Edited on 09/08/2006 12:33pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of knowledgeseeker

    knowledgeseeker

    [11]Sep 8, 2006
    • member since: 08/31/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 10,271
    Sunkisser wrote:

    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    You are very impressive. I always believed Naruto/Sakura's relationship was the most developed.

    Yeah, I agree with what he said!



    This is pretty much proof that they are an extremely likely couple.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DragonSpawn2006

    DragonSpawn2006

    [12]Sep 8, 2006
    • member since: 01/12/06
    • level: 50
    • rank: Airwolf
    • posts: 2,190

    PhilDiffy wrote:
    In the beginning, Sakura hated Naruto, like when Kakashi interviewed them. Kakashi: And what do you hate? Sakura: Naruto! She thought, for the most part, Naruto was annoying. And yet, already in the beginning, we see that her dream came true, from Naruto’s words. When he transformed into Sasuke, he said the EXACT words Sakura wanted to hear. “You sure have a large, charming forehead. Makes me want to kiss it...”

    “All I want... is for you to acknowledge me,” This sentence made Naruto realise why he liked Sakura soo much, they both wanted acknowledgement. Really, Naruto’s plan backfired, and basically made Sakura like Sasuke even more, because of his words. When the real Sasuke showed up however, he just hurt sakura more-so.

    Helps on the Naruto liking Sakura part, even though it is obvious from the begining, but doesn't say much for Sakura liking Naruto back.



    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Of course, all the scenes where Sakura begins to see Naruto in a better aspect. During the bell test, when Naruto suprises Kakashi by using the kage-bunshin no jutsu to capture him, Sakura blushes fiercely and says “Wow Naruto, you’re pretty good!”

    After Zabuza knocked off Naruto’s headband, he got it back, even against a Jounin-level ninja like Zabuza. Sakura then proceeds to say: “What’s this feeling...? Naruto is so...”

    She was only surprised because she had been making fun of him while they were at the academy and he turns out to be stronger then she could have possibly thought.

    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Everyone remembers the chuunin exam, and when that 10th question arose, she acted on Naruto’s half. “But that silly dream of yours... I don’t want to see it crushed.” Not even concerning Sasuke’s feelings about passing, she proceeds to raise her hand so Naruto could continue his dream.

    She knew Naruto would never give up. If you recall Naruto has never given up on any challenge in the past. If you recall when they were training in the forest, so the group would be prepared to fight Zabuza, Naruto would not stop until he ran out of chakra.

    PhilDiffy wrote:
    When the chuunin exam reached stage 2. Sasuke was forced into a desperate situation. Against Orochimaru. Sasuke freezes up and cannot continue to fight. After Naruto saves Sasuke from certain death, he is then thrown off the trees, where Sakura saves him. She then yells at Sasuke: “He may be an idiot, but at least he’s not a coward like you!”

    She saved Naruto because he was her teammate. And she only said that to motivate Sasuke to move from the spot he was standing. If she would have said anything else Sasuke would have been killed.



    PhilDiffy wrote:
    During Naruto’s fight with Kiba, Naruto says some things about his way of the ninja, sakura then says: “I used to make fun of those words, but I was wrong”.Even more so, she says: “Naruto... Tell everyone...” then Naruto finished her sentence, which is again the EXACT same thing she was thinking, by saying “Don’t underestimate me!”.

    Everyone expected Naruto to be beaten very easily becuase of Naruto's screw ups in the past and Kiba's strength. No one had seen anything Naruto has done. They never saw him fighting in the FoD, His fight with Haku, His fight with Orochimaru, his fight with the grey haired guy from the first episode (I can't remember his name. He was the one who told Naruto about Kyubi being inside of him).


    PhilDiffy wrote:
    When Sakura was seated in the arena for the third part, she says: “I’m kind of jealous of you. When I watch you fight, I feel like I have to do my best, and that is an incredible thing,” However, Sakura shows no sign of interest in Sasuke when he fights, where-as she did when Naruto fought. She was only worried that Sasuke wouldn’t show up, and she would think the same thing if Naruto wasn’t, if not more-so.

    That kinda hurts your point. Sakura being worried about Sasuke. If Naruto would have been late. She would have figured he was going to be. Plus during Hinata's fight with Neji. Hinata was going to give up, but Naruto made her decide to fight. 

     

    PhilDiffy wrote:
    During the Gaara fight, Sakura’s peril drove Naruto to extract all sorts of chakra to save her. “Sakura-chan....I will save Sakura-chan!” When he was getting thrown around, one glance at Sakura gave him enough strength to begin fighting again. Afterwards, when Sasuke told her it was Naruto who saved her, she smiled, having no doubts. She was happy it was him.

    The seemed like death of Sasuke in the fight with Haku gave Naruto the strength to fight. All the strength he had in those fights came from the thought of death or possible death of one of his teammates. Sasuke is always serious and will never take credit for something he didn't do. If she like Naruto during that then should would have thanked Naruto first instead of Sasuke.

    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Right before Sasuke left the village, Sakura asked Naruto out on a date. Of course it isn’t a romantic one, but back in the beginning, she would have thought of this interaction to be taboo. Instead, she could have just told him the problem. During the date, the Ichiraku ramen guy (forgot his name) praised Naruto for bringing his girlfriend on a date. Naruto imminently shot up saying he wasn’t her boyfriend, in caution not to get hurt. But instead, Sakura did nothing. This worried Naruto, knowing it wasn’t her usual self. Naruto then assures Sakura that Sasuke wouldn’t do anything bad, because he’s strong, this brings a smile to her face.

    The date was only to inform Naruto about the cursed seal from Orochimaru. Sakura probably would have said something but Naruto handled it. Or she may have been in deep thought about Sasuke. The thought of Sasuke not turning against them and join Orochimaru made her happy.



    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Later on, Sakura went to see the 5 genins off, after she got throughly shot down by Sasuke. After seeing Sakura pained, he smiles, in an attempt to make her feel better, saying he knows her pain, a pain where you love someone who doesn’t love you back in the same way. After Naruto said this, she instantly had a flashback of chapter 3, where she realized how she was so wrong about Naruto, this then changes her thoughts of Naruto completely. “Thank you!” she said honestly. Since Naruto was a very special person to her now. After that, Naruto made a promise that he would bring back Sasuke FOR Sakura, because he loved her enough that he would sacrifice himself for her. He didn’t want her to feel the pain he had experienced. He really wanted her to be happy.

    Only shows the side of Naruto liking Sakura. Sakura still likes Sasuke over Naruto. If she liked Naruto more she probably would have told Naruto to not worry about it



    PhilDiffy wrote:
    In episode 135, after Naruto returned empty-handed, Sakura, whose view of Naruto had completely changed, assured him that nothing was wrong, so as to help keep Naruto from breaking down. She wanted him to stop then and there, SACRIFICING her happiness (giving up hope on Sasuke’s retrieval) so Naruto could be happy. Yet, Naruto said he would never back down. Sakura then grasps her chest, thanking Naruto again, for what he’s trying to do. Then, because of Naruto, she asked Tsunade to make her an apprentice, and vowed that next time, they both would go together! At least this time, Sakura could watch out for Naruto.

    Naruto would have left the village and abandoned his friends and the village if Sakura did not say that to him. Naruto has been watching out for Sakura a lot and she figured it is time to return the favor.

    The rest I cannot try and discredit because they help the point. Don't place me as a Sasuke/Sakura shipper because I could care less about them. I am a NaruHina shipper.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SaitoGatotsu58

    SaitoGatotsu58

    [13]Sep 8, 2006
    • member since: 04/02/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,411

    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Alrighty guys, here is an excellent, detailed description I found of why the Naruto/Sakura pairing is most likely going to happen. I'd trust this "rant", since it is based of the real Japanese manga and not the lame-o Americanized translation. Which blows. Well, here it is. Sakura/Sasuke shippers, try and argue yourselves out of this hole. Here’s a rant about NaruSaku ^^ events are in cronological order..somewhat In the beginning, Sakura hated Naruto, like when Kakashi interviewed them. Kakashi: And what do you hate? Sakura: Naruto! She thought, for the most part, Naruto was annoying. And yet, already in the beginning, we see that her dream came true, from Naruto’s words. When he transformed into Sasuke, he said the EXACT words Sakura wanted to hear. “You sure have a large, charming forehead. Makes me want to kiss it...” “All I want... is for you to acknowledge me,” This sentence made Naruto realise why he liked Sakura soo much, they both wanted acknowledgement. Really, Naruto’s plan backfired, and basically made Sakura like Sasuke even more, because of his words. When the real Sasuke showed up however, he just hurt sakura more-so. Of course, all the scenes where Sakura begins to see Naruto in a better aspect. During the bell test, when Naruto suprises Kakashi by using the kage-bunshin no jutsu to capture him, Sakura blushes fiercely and says “Wow Naruto, you’re pretty good!” After Zabuza knocked off Naruto’s headband, he got it back, even against a Jounin-level ninja like Zabuza. Sakura then proceeds to say: “What’s this feeling...? Naruto is so...” Everyone remembers the chuunin exam, and when that 10th question arose, she acted on Naruto’s half. “But that silly dream of yours... I don’t want to see it crushed.” Not even concerning Sasuke’s feelings about passing, she proceeds to raise her hand so Naruto could continue his dream. When the chuunin exam reached stage 2. Sasuke was forced into a desperate situation. Against Orochimaru. Sasuke freezes up and cannot continue to fight. After Naruto saves Sasuke from certain death, he is then thrown off the trees, where Sakura saves him. She then yells at Sasuke: “He may be an idiot, but at least he’s not a coward like you!” During the preliminaries, Sakura was overtaken by Ino. She was about to give up, until Naruto shouted at her to never give up. It’s because of this Sakura is able to throw Ino’s mind out of her, and continue enough to at least tie the match. After, she thanks him. During Naruto’s fight with Kiba, Naruto says some things about his way of the ninja, sakura then says: “I used to make fun of those words, but I was wrong”.Even more so, she says: “Naruto... Tell everyone...” then Naruto finished her sentence, which is again the EXACT same thing she was thinking, by saying “Don’t underestimate me!”. When Sakura was seated in the arena for the third part, she says: “I’m kind of jealous of you. When I watch you fight, I feel like I have to do my best, and that is an incredible thing,” However, Sakura shows no sign of interest in Sasuke when he fights, where-as she did when Naruto fought. She was only worried that Sasuke wouldn’t show up, and she would think the same thing if Naruto wasn’t, if not more-so. During the Gaara fight, Sakura’s peril drove Naruto to extract all sorts of chakra to save her. “Sakura-chan....I will save Sakura-chan!” When he was getting thrown around, one glance at Sakura gave him enough strength to begin fighting again. Afterwards, when Sasuke told her it was Naruto who saved her, she smiled, having no doubts. She was happy it was him. Right before Sasuke left the village, Sakura asked Naruto out on a date. Of course it isn’t a romantic one, but back in the beginning, she would have thought of this interaction to be taboo. Instead, she could have just told him the problem. During the date, the Ichiraku ramen guy (forgot his name) praised Naruto for bringing his girlfriend on a date. Naruto imminently shot up saying he wasn’t her boyfriend, in caution not to get hurt. But instead, Sakura did nothing. This worried Naruto, knowing it wasn’t her usual self. Naruto then assures Sakura that Sasuke wouldn’t do anything bad, because he’s strong, this brings a smile to her face. Later on, Sakura went to see the 5 genins off, after she got throughly shot down by Sasuke. After seeing Sakura pained, he smiles, in an attempt to make her feel better, saying he knows her pain, a pain where you love someone who doesn’t love you back in the same way. After Naruto said this, she instantly had a flashback of chapter 3, where she realized how she was so wrong about Naruto, this then changes her thoughts of Naruto completely. “Thank you!” she said honestly. Since Naruto was a very special person to her now. After that, Naruto made a promise that he would bring back Sasuke FOR Sakura, because he loved her enough that he would sacrifice himself for her. He didn’t want her to feel the pain he had experienced. He really wanted her to be happy. In episode 135, after Naruto returned empty-handed, Sakura, whose view of Naruto had completely changed, assured him that nothing was wrong, so as to help keep Naruto from breaking down. She wanted him to stop then and there, SACRIFICING her happiness (giving up hope on Sasuke’s retrieval) so Naruto could be happy. Yet, Naruto said he would never back down. Sakura then grasps her chest, thanking Naruto again, for what he’s trying to do. Then, because of Naruto, she asked Tsunade to make her an apprentice, and vowed that next time, they both would go together! At least this time, Sakura could watch out for Naruto. Finally, after two and a half years, Naruto returned home with Jiraiya. Sakura is shocked to see him and instantly asks: “How do I look? Have I become more womanly?” She wants HIS opinion of how SHE looks! Afterwards, when Naruto disregards Konohamaru’s request of performing the sexy no jutsu. She admired Naruto for it, thinking: “More than just his height had grown........ Naruto, you’ve become an excellent man.” After, Naruto smiles and says he has a new and improved ultra-perverted jutsu, while Sakura was still caught up in the moment, says “Yeah, your new ultra-perverted jutsu..”After returning to her senses, she punches Naruto like old times and says: “Where the hell do you expect me to put the way I felt about you earlier?!” As said in Japanese for romantic feelings. Naruto then asks Sakura on a date, except this time, she accepts! However this time, they don’t have any important matters to discuss. And of course Naruto has to pay, when someone asks someone on a date, the one who asks is prompted to pay. Now, Sakura learns of Naruto and everything he had gone through/ is going through. She now states that she’ll save both of them, meaning if they rescue Sasuke, she would do anything in her power to help him against Akatsuki. Sakura then finds out about the Kyuubi, she cries in sympathy for him. Naruto, thinking that she was worried about Gaara, tells her that everything will be alright, again, not wanting her to worry. Naruto says: “Don’t worry, I’ll save Gaara!” Sakura replies by saying: “I... Naruto... it’s you that I’m-” and was cut off then and there from Naruto, who said in response: “Let’s hurry!” A moment where something related to Sakura’s feelings were cut off, some Kishi doesn’t want us to know yet. Now we have a new teammate, his name is Sai. Sai had been reading on emotions and remarked about Sakura’s emotions towards Naruto. He says: “Sakura-san, it’s times like this that... Hmm... How should I put it... You’re very nice to Naruto-kun. Where those feelings come from is something I don’t understand, but in a book, it said this-” and once again, was cut off, more feelings for Sakura that are yet to be revealed. Naruto cut her off by saying: “Everyone, it’s time to go.” During the Heaven and Earth bridge arc, Naruto goes into his KN4 form, which he cannot control yet. He goes into this form after hearing Orochimaru badmouth Sasuke. Sakura was worried about him, a guilt trip ran down her spine as she saw Naruto trying even harder than before, just to get Sasuke back. She really didn’t want to see Naruto like this, and after Kabuto made a smart-ass remark about Naruto, Her emotions ran free as she recalled the Naruto who promised to bring Sasuke back. Crying as hard as she was, she ran in to try and calm Naruto down, just like she attempted to do to Sasuke in the FoD. Unknown about what that form could cause to Naruto. She tried to tell him things didn’t have to be like this, but the sheer force of the Kyuubi knocked her away. After Orochimaru retreated, Yamato sealed the Kyuubi. Sakura, seeing this technique, wanted to learn how to use the technique so she could help Naruto survive. After Yamato assured her she couldn’t, she said: “It’s always like this... The things I can do for Naruto are so small.”But, even though Yamato had Naruto in a stable condition, she still wanted to help him, in any way possible. Because Naruto had always helped her. She wanted to help Naruto too. Finally, after watching Sakura’s emotions run, Yamato says: “It’s not a matter of big or small. What’s important is the strength of feelings you have for Naruto. Sakura, I can tell by looking at you. In reality, you-” and once again, the third time, he was cut off by Naruto. More of Sakura’s feelings toward Naruto yet to be released. And of course, in chapter 319, Sakura takes a look at the picture of team 7, and cries. After the tear drop falls, we see Naruto staring at the sky, who said: “Cool, a shooting star!” Which then he flashbacked about Sasuke. Another scene that shows Naruto and Sakura are perfectly in synch. Naruto then proceeds to split the waterfall in half, which seemed impossible before. I can assure you, that Hinata has not had NEARLY as much development as this. If you want to throw away all these reaction and emotions for NaruHina, I just can’t understand why. And this is why I like NaruSaku, because they are perfect for each other, and have grown to understand each other anyways, that’s my rant about NaruSaku ^^.

    Bravo! (Insert applause)  That must have taken a lot of time and thought.  Anyway, I definately agree with you and it annoys me everytime I see something about Sasuke/Sakura or Naruto/Hinata.

    Edited on 09/10/2006 8:49am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TheKyubi

    TheKyubi

    [14]Sep 8, 2006
    • member since: 08/02/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 1,951
    WOW! You should write your own book
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of knowledgeseeker

    knowledgeseeker

    [15]Sep 8, 2006
    • member since: 08/31/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 10,271
    You have to accept the facts better than that DragonSpawn2006. Some of your comments, such as Naruto abandoning his village, wouldn't have happened.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TheFriendAgency

    TheFriendAgency

    [16]Sep 8, 2006
    • member since: 07/12/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 33

    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    You have to accept the facts better than that DragonSpawn2006. Some of your comments, such as Naruto abandoning his village, wouldn't have happened.

    You never know. There is always a possibility.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TheKyubi

    TheKyubi

    [17]Sep 8, 2006
    • member since: 08/02/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 1,951
    TheFriendAgency wrote:

    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    You have to accept the facts better than that DragonSpawn2006. Some of your comments, such as Naruto abandoning his village, wouldn't have happened.

    You never know. There is always a possibility.



    No there's not. ')
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DragonSpawn2006

    DragonSpawn2006

    [18]Sep 8, 2006
    • member since: 01/12/06
    • level: 50
    • rank: Airwolf
    • posts: 2,190
    TheKyubi wrote:
    TheFriendAgency wrote:

    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    You have to accept the facts better than that DragonSpawn2006. Some of your comments, such as Naruto abandoning his village, wouldn't have happened.

    You never know. There is always a possibility.

    No there's not.

    Exactly what I was thinking TFA. TK life is full of possibilities. You never can tell what will happen if something that has already happened changes. Although that comment was based on Naruto continously wanting to go after Sasuke.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kuraikozo

    kuraikozo

    [19]Sep 8, 2006
    • member since: 08/03/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 200
    wow. i couldn;t read all that. As for Sakura and Naruto, i dodn;t think it would happen at first becasue Sakura was so mean and heartless towards Narutop, but it looks hopeful! I really hope they end up together. but at the same time you kinda feel bad for hinata. It naruto goes with Sakura, then hinata's gionna start cutting herself. As for Sasuke, i hope he falls in love with Sakura, just so she can go with Naruto and make him feel like dirt. Sasuke deserves it for eventuqally going bad. (dum dum dum!!!!)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FF810

    FF810

    [20]Sep 8, 2006
    • member since: 08/02/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 2,556
    kuraikozo wrote:
    wow. i couldn;t read all that. As for Sakura and Naruto, i dodn;t think it would happen at first becasue Sakura was so mean and heartless towards Narutop, but it looks hopeful! I really hope they end up together. but at the same time you kinda feel bad for hinata. It naruto goes with Sakura, then hinata's gionna start cutting herself. As for Sasuke, i hope he falls in love with Sakura, just so she can go with Naruto and make him feel like dirt. Sasuke deserves it for eventuqally going bad. (dum dum dum!!!!)


    Read it then you wont think so.....

    Yay!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.