Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

The Naruto/Sakura RANT *SPOILERS*

kuraikozo

[21]Sep 8, 2006
    • level: 5
    i can;t read it all, i'd fall asleep. I LOVe Naruto, but i'd rather read the manga than somehting ABOUT the manga.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

knowledgeseeker

[22]Sep 8, 2006
    • level: 21
    At this point and what the Second official databook said, I highly doubt Sasuke will have any feelings for Sakura. It will be hard enough for them to become friends again. Also, Naruto wanted to help Sasuke, but he wouldn't abandon the village to do that. He kept asking Tsunade for permission. If you honestly think Naruto would betray everyone, you obviously think very little of Naruto's character.

niceguyposer

[23]Sep 8, 2006
    • level: 6
    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    At this point and what the Second official databook said, I highly doubt Sasuke will have any feelings for Sakura. It will be hard enough for them to become friends again. Also, Naruto wanted to help Sasuke, but he wouldn't abandon the village to do that. He kept asking Tsunade for permission. If you honestly think Naruto would betray everyone, you obviously think very little of Naruto's character.

Good point. As much as Naruto loves Sasuke (as a brother), he loves Konoha even more. You're right; if Naruto wanted to retrieve Sasuke at all costs and he was a different kind of person, he wouldn't ask Tsunade to make it an official mission - he'd just go.

knowledgeseeker

[24]Sep 8, 2006
    niceguyposer wrote:
    knowledgeseeker wrote:

Good point. As much as Naruto loves Sasuke (as a brother), he loves Konoha even more. You're right; if Naruto wanted to retrieve Sasuke at all costs and he was a different kind of person, he wouldn't ask Tsunade to make it an official mission - he'd just go.

I am glad that you agree.

PhilDiffy

[25]Sep 8, 2006
    • level: 9
    Haha. Finishing that took alot out of me. I think from now on I'll just post that whenever a Sasu/Saku shipper comes around. That'll be a whammy. But thanks for the agreements, everyone. I always get steamed when I see the new kids hooked on the Americanized manga like "OHHHH! Sasuke and Sakura are sooooo cute!"

And I just think "Ha. Just wait till Sasuke becomes a full blown jerk". Also, I heard that some person in a forum recently said that Sasuke will come back because it's a childrens series. Obviously....someone needs to get out more. And hear a few more curse words and see more blood in the uncensored version. :-)

Galaxia_Kirby

[26]Sep 9, 2006
    • level: 7
    I think that you have lots of spare time writing this much about a pairing.

It's just a pairing... you must really like this pairing, I'm gathering.

I only believe Naruto/Sakura will work because it's the most possible out of all the other pairings got to do with Naruto.

knowledgeseeker

[27]Sep 10, 2006
    Galaxia_Kirby wrote:
    I only believe Naruto/Sakura will work because it's the most possible out of all the other pairings got to do with Naruto.

That is probably a very true statement.

Animecookie123

[28]Sep 10, 2006
    If u must know (U guys really dont give a damn but ill tell u anyway cause i have nothing better to do) I'm upsest with Naruto and I found out about Naruto in like January of 2006 because i got dish for christmas but anywho... I know more about Naruto then anyone in my whole city (LOL) its really pathetic because pretty much everyone in my city likes Naruto... but getting to the point here (srry but i really like to talk) i knew pretty much everything that u said there so it wasnt a shocker... (sept i never knew that Sakura asked Naruto on a date... now that shocked me a little) I'm a really big fan of sakura/naruto pairing its my favorite pairing in the anime world (note: its not a world)... but i have a question how many mangas r in america right now? please answer my question!i look on the internet to find out more about naruto and i heard that Naruto part 2 is coming to anime form in episode 203... DUN DUN DUNNNNN! maybe i should be less dramatic...

niceguyposer

[29]Sep 10, 2006
    Animecookie123 wrote:
    If u must know (U guys really dont give a damn but ill tell u anyway cause i have nothing better to do) I'm upsest with Naruto and I found out about Naruto in like January of 2006 because i got dish for christmas but anywho... I know more about Naruto then anyone in my whole city (LOL) its really pathetic because pretty much everyone in my city likes Naruto... but getting to the point here (srry but i really like to talk) i knew pretty much everything that u said there so it wasnt a shocker... (sept i never knew that Sakura asked Naruto on a date... now that shocked me a little) I'm a really big fan of sakura/naruto pairing its my favorite pairing in the anime world (note: its not a world)... but i have a question how many mangas r in america right now? please answer my question!i look on the internet to find out more about naruto and i heard that Naruto part 2 is coming to anime form in episode 203... DUN DUN DUNNNNN! maybe i should be less dramatic...

About 10 volumes I think. The English manga is at about the same point as the dub - the Gaara/Lee fight.

knowledgeseeker

[30]Sep 10, 2006
    niceguyposer wrote:
    Animecookie123 wrote:

About 10 volumes I think. The English manga is at about the same point as the dub - the Gaara/Lee fight.

Now we have 11 volumes. The English dub should catch up to where the Manga is in the Magazine in about two to three months when Volume 12 comes out.

FF810

[31]Sep 10, 2006
    • level: 11
    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    niceguyposer wrote:
    Animecookie123 wrote:

Now we have 11 volumes. The English dub should catch up to where the Manga is in the Magazine in about two to three months when Volume 12 comes out.

What Magezine?

PhilDiffy

[32]Sep 10, 2006
    Are you guys talking about the English dub and the American version of Shonen Jump?

I think I'll post this rant everytime I see a Sasu/Saku shipper. :-) Honestly, it gets the ball rolling. But anyways, that's how it was originally: the anime keeping up with the manga. That's why they needed some fillers. To get the manga ahead.

knowledgeseeker

[33]Sep 10, 2006
    FF810 wrote:
    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    niceguyposer wrote:
    Animecookie123 wrote:

What Magezine?

The American Shonen Jump Magezine.

FF810

[34]Sep 10, 2006
    • level: 11
    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    FF810 wrote:
    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    niceguyposer wrote:
    Animecookie123 wrote:

What Magezine?

The American Shonen Jump Magezine.

Yeah I thought so, I thought it would be further by now

Galaxia_Kirby

[35]Sep 10, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 09/10/2006 7:59pm

Galaxia_Kirby

[36]Sep 10, 2006
    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    Galaxia_Kirby wrote:

Thanks for agreeing! But this is what I don't get- why do people bother with Dubs? Why not read the manga off the net or watch the Subs elsewhere (I can't mention EXACTLY where otherwise I'll get banned. If you want to know more about it, PM me.)

niceguyposer

[37]Sep 10, 2006
    Galaxia_Kirby wrote:
    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    Galaxia_Kirby wrote:

Thanks for agreeing! But this is what I don't get- why do people bother with Dubs? Why not read the manga off the net or watch the Subs elsewhere (I can't mention EXACTLY where otherwise I'll get banned. If you want to know more about it, PM me.)

Quite honestly, I don't know. I guess a manga series isn't considered successful until it's made into an anime AND an English dub.

knowledgeseeker

[38]Sep 11, 2006
    niceguyposer wrote:
    Galaxia_Kirby wrote:
    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    Galaxia_Kirby wrote:

Quite honestly, I don't know. I guess a manga series isn't considered successful until it's made into an anime AND an English dub.

That is true. Only the successful Mangas get turned in the an anime and get shipped to America.

DeadTeen

[39]Sep 15, 2006
    As ,much as i hate to say it, i can see your point, also after 2and a half year, Hinata's felling for naruto have diminished, and to be honest that really sadden me, i was hoping for Naru/Hina , *cry* , but oh well i guess i will have to live with it, and are those mangas in english, can you PM me with a link to them please(or where you got them from).

But man why does it have to be Naru/Sakura, i was so hoping him with hinata....

anubis145

[40]Sep 15, 2006
    I agree with Topic Creator. DragonSpawn, by your logic, Sasuke and Naruto will make the best couple. Get out of you little fanboy fantasies and accept that Naruto and Hinata is NOT, I repeat, is NOT going to happen. The only time he ever showed signs of liking her was when Neji went all fatalist on her ass and Naruto would have done the same thing, even if it were Gaara or Ino in Hinata's position, because he was born a loser and want to change that at all costs. The only other time was the was when he actually fought Neji... oh... wait Naruto did that to gain acknowledgement for beating a strong opponent... that's right... silly me!