Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

The Naruto/Sakura RANT *SPOILERS*

  • Avatar of leafninja0011

    leafninja0011

    [221]May 22, 2007
    • member since: 02/23/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 2,526

    wow you really don't give up do you? Fine, I will explain myself on why I think Naruto/Hinata should get together.

    Now, Hinata has always loved Naruto and Sakura is just starting to like him. Yes yes we all know that Sakura and Naruto are getting more screen time than Naruto/Hinata. It's not only because they go "cute" together. And it might be a fan wish. But Sakura has not completely fallen in love with Naruto. She is just liking him a bit more, not loving him. Naruto might not know that Hinata likes him. Hinata may be to shy to admit it to Naruto, or even talk to him for that matter. But one thing is for sure, Hinata still loves him. Do you think she will lose her love for him? I think not. She will have to admit it some day. Now all you keep on saying is " Naruto and Sakura has been getting a push in Shippuden." And " Sakura is already starting to like Naruto more". I'm not gonna write a big essay on events that happened in the show. But Hinata has to confront Naruto some day, Hinata is obssesed with him. So it will be hard for her to lose those feelings of her's.  And Hinata is coming back again, so something might happen during this arc.

    But, there is something else that I think might happen. Naruto might die protecting the village or dying on a battle with the Akatsuki leader before the series ends. That's what I think. Or Hinata might die protecting Naruto or for some other reason.

    That's pretty much it for me. Those are my opinions I don't care if you respect them or not, or if you hate and ignore me.  But it's better to wait than rushing to conclusions.

    Edited on 05/22/2007 12:51pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DeadTeen

    DeadTeen

    [222]May 22, 2007
    • member since: 12/08/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,901
    leafninja0011 wrote:

    wow you really don't give up do you? Fine, I will explain myself on why I think Naruto/Hinata should get together.

    Now, Hinata has always loved Naruto and Sakura is just starting to like him. Yes yes we all know that Sakura and Naruto are getting more screen time than Naruto/Hinata. It's not only because they go "cute" together. And it might be a fan wish. But Sakura has not completely fallen in love with Naruto. She is just liking him a bit more, not loving him. Naruto might not know that Hinata likes him. Hinata may be to shy to admit it to Naruto, or even talk to him for that matter. But one thing is for sure, Hinata still loves him. Do you think she will lose her love for him? I think not. She will have to admit it some day. Now all you keep on saying is " Naruto and Sakura has been getting a push in Shippuden." And " Sakura is already starting to like Naruto more". I'm not gonna write a big essay on events that happened in the show. But Hinata has to confront Naruto some day, Hinata is obssesed with him. So it will be hard for her to lose those feelings of her's.  And Hinata is coming back again, so something might happen during this arc.

    But, there is something else that I think might happen. Naruto might die protecting the village or dying on a battle with the Akatsuki leader before the series ends. That's what I think. Or Hinata might die protecting Naruto or for some other reason.

    That's pretty much it for me. Those are my opinions I don't care if you respect them or not, or if you hate and ignore me.  But it's better to wait than rushing to conclusions.


    Now this is what i am talking about, a NaruHina fan that i can respect, i am also a naruhina fan if they happen i will be happy as hell, but i comformed and learned to like narusaku, but i like the way you present yourself man, other naruhina fans should learn from you.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hodad600

    Hodad600

    [223]May 22, 2007
    • member since: 05/21/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 53
    Hinata should go to hell. Nuff' said.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of leafninja0011

    leafninja0011

    [224]May 22, 2007
    • member since: 02/23/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 2,526
    Hodad600 wrote:
    Hinata should go to hell. Nuff' said.
    What!? How can you say that?! And thank you Deadteen.
    Edited on 05/22/2007 1:22pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hodad600

    Hodad600

    [225]May 22, 2007
    • member since: 05/21/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 53
    leafninja0011 wrote:
    Hodad600 wrote:
    Hinata should go to hell. Nuff' said.
    What!? How can you say that?! And thank you Deadteen.


    Because I can.

    I pry to God with all my heart that Hinata dies.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DeadTeen

    DeadTeen

    [226]May 22, 2007
    • member since: 12/08/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,901
    dw about him man, i learned to ignore him.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Drunk_Samurai

    Drunk_Samurai

    [227]May 22, 2007
    • member since: 12/18/04
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 10,137
    Kill Hinata.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hodad600

    Hodad600

    [228]May 22, 2007
    • member since: 05/21/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 53
    DeadTeen wrote:
    dw about him man, i learned to ignore him.


    I'm SnoopyLa you dumbass.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cannonbolt414

    cannonbolt414

    [229]May 22, 2007
    • member since: 07/20/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 2,988
    Hodad600 wrote:
    DeadTeen wrote:
    dw about him man, i learned to ignore him.


    I'm SnoopyLa you dumbass.

    {I dont think SnoopyLa ia atupid enough to say that if you are which i higly dought your going to get banned}
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SaintlyDragon

    SaintlyDragon

    [230]May 22, 2007
    • member since: 03/31/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 95

    WELL HEY LOOK AT THIS!!!! You turned my eyes to the Light! NOT!!

    But I should consider all of this, Dang the creator of Naruto, he wont even give us a hint but makes us balance on a tipe wire!  Oh well thats whats great about it right?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of leafninja0011

    leafninja0011

    [231]May 22, 2007
    • member since: 02/23/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 2,526
    SaintlyDragon wrote:

    WELL HEY LOOK AT THIS!!!! You turned my eyes to the Light! NOT!!

    But I should consider all of this, Dang the creator of Naruto, he wont even give us a hint but makes us balance on a tipe wire!  Oh well thats whats great about it right?

    Hints on what now?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sakurajewelstar

    sakurajewelstar

    [232]May 22, 2007
    • member since: 01/09/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 426
    DeadTeen wrote:
    leafninja0011 wrote:

    wow you really don't give up do you? Fine, I will explain myself on why I think Naruto/Hinata should get together.

    Now, Hinata has always loved Naruto and Sakura is just starting to like him. Yes yes we all know that Sakura and Naruto are getting more screen time than Naruto/Hinata. It's not only because they go "cute" together. And it might be a fan wish. But Sakura has not completely fallen in love with Naruto. She is just liking him a bit more, not loving him. Naruto might not know that Hinata likes him. Hinata may be to shy to admit it to Naruto, or even talk to him for that matter. But one thing is for sure, Hinata still loves him. Do you think she will lose her love for him? I think not. She will have to admit it some day. Now all you keep on saying is " Naruto and Sakura has been getting a push in Shippuden." And " Sakura is already starting to like Naruto more". I'm not gonna write a big essay on events that happened in the show. But Hinata has to confront Naruto some day, Hinata is obssesed with him. So it will be hard for her to lose those feelings of her's. And Hinata is coming back again, so something might happen during this arc.

    But, there is something else that I think might happen. Naruto might die protecting the village or dying on a battle with the Akatsuki leader before the series ends. That's what I think. Or Hinata might die protecting Naruto or for some other reason.

    That's pretty much it for me. Those are my opinions I don't care if you respect them or not, or if you hate and ignore me. But it's better to wait than rushing to conclusions.


    Now this is what i am talking about, a NaruHina fan that i can respect, i am also a naruhina fan if they happen i will be happy as hell, but i comformed and learned to like narusaku, but i like the way you present yourself man, other naruhina fans should learn from you.
    I agree with both of you. I want NaruHina to happen but if NaruSaku happens... I will try to get used to the pairing...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anubis145

    anubis145

    [233]May 22, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 3,563
    leafninja0011 wrote:
    1. Now, Hinata has always loved Naruto and Sakura is just starting to like him. 2.Yes yes we all know that Sakura and Naruto are getting more screen time than Naruto/Hinata. It's not only because they go "cute" together. And it might be a fan wish. But Sakura has not completely fallen in love with Naruto. 3. She is just liking him a bit more, not loving him. 4. Naruto might not know that Hinata likes him. Hinata may be to shy to admit it to Naruto, or even talk to him for that matter. 5. But one thing is for sure, Hinata still loves him. Do you think she will lose her love for him? I think not. She will have to admit it some day. 6. Now all you keep on saying is " Naruto and Sakura has been getting a push in Shippuden." And " Sakura is already starting to like Naruto more". 7. I'm not gonna write a big essay on events that happened in the show. 8. But Hinata has to confront Naruto some day, Hinata is obssesed with him. So it will be hard for her to lose those feelings of her's.  9. And Hinata is coming back again, so something might happen during this arc.

    1. Hinata doesn't love him. She ADMIRES and that is all. If she liked him, she would have made some effort to be near in the Academy, even just sitting next to him. Notice how in the Neji fight she said "I can't bare to look bad in front of the one I admire"? That's right, admire. Not love.

    2. There's a reason one couple gets 100s of pages dedicated to them and the other gets 0. And it's not so the one without pages can work out.

    3. No. Wrong. If she hasn't already fallen in love, she just needs one more push. Many scenes from Part I have been repeated in Part II (fighting Kakashi, fighting Orochimaru, Naruto and Sasuke arguing, Naruto needing to be fed, Naruto being offened). In Part I, Sakura ignored the problem, cuased the problem or focused on Sasuke. In all of the repeats, Sakura has been completely on Naruto's side.

    4. You just defeated yourself. Where were you going with this?

    5. She seriously doesn't need to tell him and is currently incapable of telling him. It was the smallest (if obsessive) level of childhood crush. Everyone has a childhood crush they never open up about. Why should Hinata be an exception? Even if Kishimoto is kidnapped and replaced by a NaruHina fan and Hinata confesses her "love", Naruto has absolutely no reason to accept.

    6. Once more, because Kishimoto is building up to a NaruSaku confession.

    7. Because you cannot write about sometihng that does not exist.

    8. It's not hard to lose a childhood crush. Very easy, in fact. 9. So you really think in one arc Hinata will not only be able to look at Naruto without passing out, but also confess "love" in front of him and six other people. Yeah, keep dreaming. And if you think in Naruto's mind she'll go from "weird depressed chick" to "Z0Mgz0r M1 luvs h3r!" in one arc, you must be drunk and high right now.

    Let me conclude by saying Hinata has never referred to Naruto with the word love. Only admire. That reduces NaruHina to a fandom pairing at the same level as SasuLee (after all, Lee admires Sasuke's Sharingan like Hinata admires Naruto's bravery).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AznHalfBloodz

    AznHalfBloodz

    [234]May 22, 2007
    • member since: 09/24/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 4,016
    anubis145 wrote:
    leafninja0011 wrote:
    1. Now, Hinata has always loved Naruto and Sakura is just starting to like him. 2.Yes yes we all know that Sakura and Naruto are getting more screen time than Naruto/Hinata. It's not only because they go "cute" together. And it might be a fan wish. But Sakura has not completely fallen in love with Naruto. 3. She is just liking him a bit more, not loving him. 4. Naruto might not know that Hinata likes him. Hinata may be to shy to admit it to Naruto, or even talk to him for that matter. 5. But one thing is for sure, Hinata still loves him. Do you think she will lose her love for him? I think not. She will have to admit it some day. 6. Now all you keep on saying is " Naruto and Sakura has been getting a push in Shippuden." And " Sakura is already starting to like Naruto more". 7. I'm not gonna write a big essay on events that happened in the show. 8. But Hinata has to confront Naruto some day, Hinata is obssesed with him. So it will be hard for her to lose those feelings of her's. 9. And Hinata is coming back again, so something might happen during this arc.

    1. Hinata doesn't love him. She ADMIRES and that is all. If she liked him, she would have made some effort to be near in the Academy, even just sitting next to him. Notice how in the Neji fight she said "I can't bare to look bad in front of the one I admire"? That's right, admire. Not love.

    2. There's a reason one couple gets 100s of pages dedicated to them and the other gets 0. And it's not so the one without pages can work out.

    3. No. Wrong. If she hasn't already fallen in love, she just needs one more push. Many scenes from Part I have been repeated in Part II (fighting Kakashi, fighting Orochimaru, Naruto and Sasuke arguing, Naruto needing to be fed, Naruto being offened). In Part I, Sakura ignored the problem, cuased the problem or focused on Sasuke. In all of the repeats, Sakura has been completely on Naruto's side.

    4. You just defeated yourself. Where were you going with this?

    5. She seriously doesn't need to tell him and is currently incapable of telling him. It was the smallest (if obsessive) level of childhood crush. Everyone has a childhood crush they never open up about. Why should Hinata be an exception? Even if Kishimoto is kidnapped and replaced by a NaruHina fan and Hinata confesses her "love", Naruto has absolutely no reason to accept.

    6. Once more, because Kishimoto is building up to a NaruSaku confession.

    7. Because you cannot write about sometihng that does not exist.

    8. It's not hard to lose a childhood crush. Very easy, in fact. 9. So you really think in one arc Hinata will not only be able to look at Naruto without passing out, but also confess "love" in front of him and six other people. Yeah, keep dreaming. And if you think in Naruto's mind she'll go from "weird depressed chick" to "Z0Mgz0r M1 luvs h3r!" in one arc, you must be drunk and high right now.

    Let me conclude by saying Hinata has never referred to Naruto with the word love. Only admire. That reduces NaruHina to a fandom pairing at the same level as SasuLee (after all, Lee admires Sasuke's Sharingan like Hinata admires Naruto's bravery).

    of course you would know since you are kishi.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Daidoji_Tangen

    Daidoji_Tangen

    [235]May 22, 2007
    • member since: 11/02/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 3,101
    leafninja0011 wrote:

    wow you really don't give up do you? Fine, I will explain myself on why I think Naruto/Hinata should get together.

    Now, Hinata has always loved Naruto and Sakura is just starting to like him. Yes yes we all know that Sakura and Naruto are getting more screen time than Naruto/Hinata. It's not only because they go "cute" together. And it might be a fan wish. But Sakura has not completely fallen in love with Naruto. She is just liking him a bit more, not loving him. Naruto might not know that Hinata likes him. Hinata may be to shy to admit it to Naruto, or even talk to him for that matter. But one thing is for sure, Hinata still loves him. Do you think she will lose her love for him? I think not. She will have to admit it some day. Now all you keep on saying is " Naruto and Sakura has been getting a push in Shippuden." And " Sakura is already starting to like Naruto more". I'm not gonna write a big essay on events that happened in the show. But Hinata has to confront Naruto some day, Hinata is obssesed with him. So it will be hard for her to lose those feelings of her's.  And Hinata is coming back again, so something might happen during this arc.

    But, there is something else that I think might happen. Naruto might die protecting the village or dying on a battle with the Akatsuki leader before the series ends. That's what I think. Or Hinata might die protecting Naruto or for some other reason.

    That's pretty much it for me. Those are my opinions I don't care if you respect them or not, or if you hate and ignore me.  But it's better to wait than rushing to conclusions.



    1. Hinata hasn't always loved Naruto. She's had a crush on him. How can you love someone you've never held a conversation with (I know she has now, but you're say she "always loved" him, so I'm referring to pre-Chunin Exam)? Even post Chunin Exam, she hasn't talked to him all that much. Isn't actually knowing the person a requirement for love?

    She has a crush on him for a long time. But she has an idealized version of him just as Sakura and Ino did for Sasuke. Sure it's closer to the truth and a deeper reason than theirs was, but still a crush on an idealized version of someone.

    2. Sakura has knows fully about Naruto and accepts him. Even tries to protect him from the Kyuubi (ie not telling him he hurt her).

    Hinata knows nothing about the Kyuubi.

    Sakura has recklessly thrown herself into danger to stop Naruto from harming himself even more.

    Hinata gave him a pep talk when he accidently stumbled upon her.

    Yeah, Sakura's feelings aren't anywhere near as deep as Hinata's. Hinata loves him while Sakura kinda likes him. That makes alot of sense. *dripping sarcasm*

    While I wouldn't go as far as saying Sakura loves him romantically yet, there is absolutely no proof behind the implied claim that Hinata cares about Naruto more. If there is, please show me cannon evidence.

    3. Hinata isn't obsessed with him. I know people call her a stalker, but really she isn't (except a few times in the fillers). But really that's a pretty low view of her as some sort of obsessive stalker who has no life of her own without Naruto.

    anubis: I wrote this before I read yours, otherwise, I wouldn't have wasted my time. Wonderful job.

    I never even thought of point three. Thanks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anubis145

    anubis145

    [236]May 23, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 3,563
    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    leafninja0011 wrote:
    1. Now, Hinata has always loved Naruto and Sakura is just starting to like him. 2.Yes yes we all know that Sakura and Naruto are getting more screen time than Naruto/Hinata. It's not only because they go "cute" together. And it might be a fan wish. But Sakura has not completely fallen in love with Naruto. 3. She is just liking him a bit more, not loving him. 4. Naruto might not know that Hinata likes him. Hinata may be to shy to admit it to Naruto, or even talk to him for that matter. 5. But one thing is for sure, Hinata still loves him. Do you think she will lose her love for him? I think not. She will have to admit it some day. 6. Now all you keep on saying is " Naruto and Sakura has been getting a push in Shippuden." And " Sakura is already starting to like Naruto more". 7. I'm not gonna write a big essay on events that happened in the show. 8. But Hinata has to confront Naruto some day, Hinata is obssesed with him. So it will be hard for her to lose those feelings of her's. 9. And Hinata is coming back again, so something might happen during this arc.

    1. Hinata doesn't love him. She ADMIRES and that is all. If she liked him, she would have made some effort to be near in the Academy, even just sitting next to him. Notice how in the Neji fight she said "I can't bare to look bad in front of the one I admire"? That's right, admire. Not love.

    2. There's a reason one couple gets 100s of pages dedicated to them and the other gets 0. And it's not so the one without pages can work out.

    3. No. Wrong. If she hasn't already fallen in love, she just needs one more push. Many scenes from Part I have been repeated in Part II (fighting Kakashi, fighting Orochimaru, Naruto and Sasuke arguing, Naruto needing to be fed, Naruto being offened). In Part I, Sakura ignored the problem, cuased the problem or focused on Sasuke. In all of the repeats, Sakura has been completely on Naruto's side.

    4. You just defeated yourself. Where were you going with this?

    5. She seriously doesn't need to tell him and is currently incapable of telling him. It was the smallest (if obsessive) level of childhood crush. Everyone has a childhood crush they never open up about. Why should Hinata be an exception? Even if Kishimoto is kidnapped and replaced by a NaruHina fan and Hinata confesses her "love", Naruto has absolutely no reason to accept.

    6. Once more, because Kishimoto is building up to a NaruSaku confession.

    7. Because you cannot write about sometihng that does not exist.

    8. It's not hard to lose a childhood crush. Very easy, in fact. 9. So you really think in one arc Hinata will not only be able to look at Naruto without passing out, but also confess "love" in front of him and six other people. Yeah, keep dreaming. And if you think in Naruto's mind she'll go from "weird depressed chick" to "Z0Mgz0r M1 luvs h3r!" in one arc, you must be drunk and high right now.

    Let me conclude by saying Hinata has never referred to Naruto with the word love. Only admire. That reduces NaruHina to a fandom pairing at the same level as SasuLee (after all, Lee admires Sasuke's Sharingan like Hinata admires Naruto's bravery).

    of course you would know since you are kishi.
    Don't bring this up anymore. I want to keep my identity somewhat of a secret. Besides, Phoenix might start flaming me because I won't reveal all that I know and because he's afraid to back down now that he knows he was wrong to challenge the fact that I am Kishimoto.

    I'm going to expand my third point because I am bored right now.

    Comparing Sakura Pre-Timeskip to Sakura Post-Timeskip:

    Condition: Naruto needs to be fed
    Part I Sakura: You feed him, Sasuke.
    Part II Sakura: Let me help you, Naruto.

    Condition: Naruto and Sasuke are fighting while she watches
    Part I Sakura: Naruto, don't accept the fight! Please! Stop!
    Part II Sakura: Is Naruto okay? I have to stop Sasuke from hurting him!

    Condition: Fighting Kakashi
    Part I Sakura: [insert babbling about Sasuke]
    Part II Sakura: Let's work together Naruto

    Condition: Naruto does something impressive
    Part I Sakura: He's almost as good as Sasuke!
    Part II Sakura: That was awesome, Naruto!

    Condition: Fighting Orochimaru
    Part I Sakura: Sasuke! *gasp*
    Part II Sakura: Naruto *gasp*

    Condition: Someone insults Sasuke
    Part I Sakura: How dare you insult Sasuke? he's the greatest! Cha!
    Part II Sakura: Naruto looks so sad!

    I think you get the point now.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of leafninja0011

    leafninja0011

    [237]May 23, 2007
    • member since: 02/23/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 2,526
    *yawn* wow this is geting old now, so what are we still talking about? We all said what we wanted to say now. No other Naru/Hina fan has come yet.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hodad600

    Hodad600

    [238]May 23, 2007
    • member since: 05/21/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 53
    I love it when people point out Saku/Naru that Kishi put in the story for a so very obivious reasons.
    Edited on 05/23/2007 12:49pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anubis145

    anubis145

    [239]May 23, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 3,563
    leafninja0011 wrote:
    *yawn* wow this is geting old now, so what are we still talking about? We all said what we wanted to say now. No other Naru/Hina fan has come yet.
    Allow me to translate this post from NaruHina fanboy to intelligence: Daidoji and Anubis pwned me so I'm gonna pretend to be bored and ignore their posts and continue to spam and insist that NaruHina is undeniable.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.