Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

The Naruto/Sakura RANT *SPOILERS*

Ice_Dragon_3

[341]Mar 6, 2008
    • level: 6
    bella_maria wrote:
    if you wouldnt mind posting up a link or something where Suigetsu said that?... If sasuke/karin happens...*gulps*. Shes a rapist.... dont do that to sasuke...
    Suigetsu said something happened between them but it doesn't necessarily mean it was rape. She could had only seen him naked for all we know , and Suigetsu might be just pissing of Karin for fun.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bella_maria

[342]Mar 6, 2008
    ... I certainly hope so... I couldnt think of anything worse happening in Naruto..than Sasuke/karin

FrozenTundra88

[343]Mar 6, 2008
    • level: 16

bella_maria wrote:
    if you wouldnt mind posting up a link or something where Suigetsu said that?... If sasuke/karin happens...*gulps*. Shes a rapist.... dont do that to sasuke...

Um, I don't know how to create links. However, it's on chapter 352, page 10. It's a very small hint, but it's there. Here's the URL: www.onemanga.com/Naruto/352/10

Ice_Dragon_3

[344]Mar 6, 2008
    bella_maria wrote:
    ... I certainly hope so... I couldnt think of anything worse happening in Naruto..than Sasuke/karin
    Ya , I don't think Kishimoto was trying to imply that kind of mature innuendo.

bella_maria

[345]Mar 6, 2008
    thankyou for the link.... I am oh so deeply disturbed...

FrozenTundra88

[346]Mar 6, 2008
    bella_maria wrote:
    You're welcome. I don't really believe in SasuKarin becoming canon. I think it COULD happen, but I don't think it WILL happen.
    Edited on 03/06/2008 1:02am

Ice_Dragon_3

[347]Mar 6, 2008
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    bella_maria wrote:
    You're welcome. I don't really believe in SasuKarin becoming canon. I think it COULD happen, but I don't think it WILL happen.
    SasuKarin has the similar vibes of SasuIno , its probability is very low.

FrozenTundra88

[348]Mar 6, 2008
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    bella_maria wrote:
    SasuKarin has the similar vibes of SasuIno , its probability is very low.

Agreed.

unknownSHOUSKE

[349]Mar 6, 2008
    • level: 14
    Sakura and Ino hugging and kissing!!!!!

Daidoji_Tangen

[350]Mar 6, 2008
    • level: 11
    zfighter88 wrote:
    Yeesh. I make one little comment about Hinata's affection for Naruto, and everyone starts bombarding me with all sorts of crap.

I don't understand. You made a statement pro-NaruHina on a NaruSaku Thread.

I countered.

What did you expect?

FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    You're the delusional one if you think SasuSaku has ANY chance of happening. Sasuke sees Sakura as weak and a big liability. NaruSaku at least has a foundation to it. As for NaruHina, it's a good pairing, but come on. Naruto and Hinata don't even interact much at all.

Please don't feed the trolls.

bella_maria wrote:
    so were dellusional about thinking sasu/saku happening well lets see huh. When did sasuke say she was a liability? Yes I know that he said somethings in the early chapters of the manga.. But we dont know now do we? Naru Saku has foundation? wheres your proof? Your right Naru/Hina dont have a lot interaction but there is some. You cant deny that

Their friendship is their foundation.

As for how that friendship turns romantic:

1. Naruto has a crush on Sakura since the beginning.

2. Naruto has shown deep caring for Sakura by placing her feelings above his own (Promise of a Lifetime).

3. Sakura is the only person Naruto lets in close emotionally (he has only confessed about the Kyuubi to her, he was bragging about an unnamed "monster" to Gaara and Shikamaru and Temari just happened to be there).

4. Sakura has been shown with her own deep feelings for Naruto (recoginizing and empathizing with both his pain from missing Sasuke and being a junchuuriki).

5. Sakura has also been shown flirting with him.

I don't think they are there yet.

But it's start.

Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    bella_maria wrote:

Why not? He has Karin talking about raping him.

FrozenTundra88

[351]Mar 6, 2008

Daidoji_Tangen wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    You're the delusional one if you think SasuSaku has ANY chance of happening. Sasuke sees Sakura as weak and a big liability. NaruSaku at least has a foundation to it. As for NaruHina, it's a good pairing, but come on. Naruto and Hinata don't even interact much at all.
    Please don't feed the trolls.

Um, I already apologized for that.

bella_maria

[352]Mar 6, 2008
    1. Yes Naruto had a crush on her.. But Sakura had a crush on Sasuke from the beginning to. and Hinata had a crush on Naruto since the beginning...(lets not forget them now)
    2. Of course he cares about her theyre in the same team. And with the promise of a lifetime HE WANTS to do it, he isnt sacrificing anything. 3. ^^theyre on the same team and are good friends.. thats what happens in friendship you learn to trust them 4. yup deep feelings she has grown older and understands what is going on around her. 5. the flirting that I think you are mentioning... cant be classified as flirting

Daidoji_Tangen

[353]Mar 6, 2008
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:

Sorry. I respond as I read and sometimes don't fix my repsonses when I need to after readin some more.

bella_maria wrote:
    1. Yes Naruto had a crush on her.. But Sakura had a crush on Sasuke from the beginning to. and Hinata had a crush on Naruto since the beginning...(lets not forget them now)
    2. Of course he cares about her theyre in the same team. And with the promise of a lifetime HE WANTS to do it, he isnt sacrificing anything. 3. ^^theyre on the same team and are good friends.. thats what happens in friendship you learn to trust them 4. yup deep feelings she has grown older and understands what is going on around her. 5. the flirting that I think you are mentioning... cant be classified as flirting

1. Except that Kishimoto has actually shown interest in developing it in Part II.

Sakura has only shown care for Sasuke in a Team 7 bond.

As I pointed out above, Kishimoto totally ignored what should have been a big part in Naruto and Hinata's relationship when he didn't give ANY reaction from her when Kabuto talked about Naruto's pain and suffering caused by the Kyuubi.

2. Of course he's sacrificing. Look at the pain on his face. Just because you're willing to do something, doesn't mean you're not sacrificing.

It just means he cares about Sakura feelings more than his own.

3. In other words exactly my point. I say their friendship is their foundation.

Sakura is his closest.

4. True. Hardly a counter to my arguement.

5. So, blushing and asking if she looks more "womanly" is what exactly?

And Naruto certainly took her offer to feed him as such. Considering the look on her face, I have to agree.

BTW: Why do Sasuke fans seem so determined for this when it is Sasuke who seems the most against it (even *Naruto accepted at the end of Part I even if it ripped his heart in two)?

Narutoownsss

[354]Mar 6, 2008
    Daidoji_Tangen wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:

Sorry. I respond as I read and sometimes don't fix my repsonses when I need to after readin some more.

bella_maria wrote:

1. Except that Kishimoto has actually shown interest in developing it in Part II.

As I pointed out above, Kishimoto totally ignored what should have been a big part in Naruto and Hinata's relationship when he didn't give ANY reaction from her when Kabuto talked about Naruto's pain and suffering caused by the Kyuubi.

2. Of course he's sacrificing. Look at the pain on his face. Just because you're willing to do something, doesn't mean you're not sacrificing.

Sakura is his closest.

And Naruto certainly took her offer to feed him as such. Considering the look on her face, I have to agree.

don't worry they are new members they don't know your actully Jesus *bows * .
    Daidoji_Tangen wrote:

BTW: Why do Sasuke fans seem so determined for this when it is Sasuke who seems the most against it (even *Naruto accepted at the end of Part I even if it ripped his heart in two)?
    yeah that's really funny , it also applies to when they say Sasuke can pwn Orchimaru while he himself admitted Orchi was weak .

zoxir86

[355]Mar 6, 2008
    • level: 15
    Daidoji_Tangen wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:

bella_maria wrote:

Sakura is his closest.

the only thing you brought in the conversation was the already known feelings naruto had for sakura and mentioning that sakura is a close friend of naruto I mean yeh she asked her if she looked pretty so what vanity is a "quality" most of girls share and yes she offered to feed someone that had a BROKEN hand what does that have to do with love it was the humane thing to do id doesn't indicate love. while sakura has already declared her love for sasuke. I don't know why I support this pairing I never liked couples in anime anyway but i can't think of an other way for those two. plus sasuke leaving sakura reminds me how I screwed up some years ago and i don't want the same thing to happen to him

Daidoji_Tangen

[356]Mar 6, 2008

zoxir86 wrote:
    Daidoji_Tangen wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:

bella_maria wrote:
    2. Of course he cares about her theyre in the same team. And with the promise of a lifetime HE WANTS to do it, he isnt sacrificing anything. 3. ^^theyre on the same team and are good friends.. thats what happens in friendship you learn to trust them 4. yup deep feelings she has grown older and understands what is going on around her. 5. the flirting that I think you are mentioning... cant be *****ified as flirting

Sakura is his closest.

the only thing you brought in the conversation was the already known feelings naruto had for sakura and mentioning that sakura is a close friend of naruto I mean yeh she asked her if she looked pretty so what vanity is a "quality" most of girls share and yes she offered to feed someone that had a BROKEN hand what does that have to do with love it was the humane thing to do id doesn't indicate love. while sakura has already declared her love for sasuke. I don't know why I support this pairing I never liked couples in anime anyway but i can't think of an other way for those two. plus sasuke leaving sakura reminds me how I screwed up some years ago and i don't want the same thing to happen to him

1. The remark was that there was no foundation for a relationship. Not looking for a bunch of proof of NaruSaku.

2. It was flirting. Blushing and all.

Part II Sakura isn't particulary vain (somewhat, but she doesn't go fishing for comments from every guy she sees).

As for the feeding, I already pointed out how Naruto took it and her lack of correcting him (which Part I Sakura certainly would have).

Seriously, it's not big proof of NaruSaku. Or proof that she wants him like he wants her. Only evidence that she's not violently opposed to it like she was in Part I.

3. You and Sasuke aren't the same. I'm sure when all is said and done, Sasuke will find happiness.

EDIT: That is not to say you won't. You seem like a decent guy most of the time, so I'm sure you'll be fine.

Edited on 03/06/2008 5:08pm

FrozenTundra88

[357]Mar 6, 2008
    zoxir86 wrote:
    Daidoji_Tangen wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:

bella_maria wrote:

Sakura is his closest.

While some of your points are valid, Sakura declared her love for Sasuke at age twelve. What do twelve year olds know about true love? You can't fall in love when you're a kid. If we were talking about the current Sakura, then we wouldn't have a controversy. But we don't know fifteen year old Sakura's feelings for Sasuke yet. It can be anything from a close friend to a true love. I'm more for NaruSaku for too many reasons to list, but I'm not gonna say it's definite.

zoxir86

[358]Mar 6, 2008
    • level: 15
    Daidoji_Tangen wrote:
    1 The remark was that there was no foundation for a relationship. Not looking for a bunch of proof of NaruSaku.

2. It was flirting. Blushing and all.

Part II Sakura isn't particulary vain (somewhat, but she doesn't go fishing for comments from every guy she sees).

As for the feeding, I already pointed out how Naruto took it and her lack of correcting him (which Part I Sakura certainly would have).

Seriously, it's not big proof of NaruSaku. Or proof that she wants him like he wants her. Only evidence that she's not violently opposed to it like she was in Part I.

3. You and Sasuke aren't the same. I'm sure when all is said and done, Sasuke will find happiness.

EDIT: That is not to say you won't. You seem like a decent guy most of the time, so I'm sure you'll be fine.

2 well she didn't seem to happy when sai called her ugly.and while she didn't punch naruto is an actual sign she grew up and it's not the spoiled kid she was before the chunin exams but I guess what you say it's true there is no indication of any pairing in this anime except kurenaiXAssuma 3 I never said I was the same with him I'm just saying he reminds me of myself sometimes that's why i lke him in the first place and what do you mean most of the time?

bella_maria

[359]Mar 7, 2008
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    zoxir86 wrote:
    Daidoji_Tangen wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:

bella_maria wrote:

Sakura is his closest.

While some of your points are valid, Sakura declared her love for Sasuke at age twelve. What do twelve year olds know about true love? You can't fall in love when you're a kid. If we were talking about the current Sakura, then we wouldn't have a controversy. But we don't know fifteen year old Sakura's feelings for Sasuke yet. It can be anything from a close friend to a true love. I'm more for NaruSaku for too many reasons to list, but I'm not gonna say it's definite.

Okay I think they were 13 but anywho. Im pretty sure when sakura made the big confession kishi did say somewhere (not sure..) that her feelings for sasuke was genuine.. It seems weird but how can you go from having genuine feelings to someone else. And your right we dont know the current status of what sakura feels for sasuke.. we can only interpret and wait

Ice_Dragon_3

[360]Mar 7, 2008

Daidoji_Tangen wrote:
    Ice_Dragon_3 wrote:
    bella_maria wrote:
    Why not? He has Karin talking about raping him.

Actually talking and doing is a different thing. I was talking about how this is only a Pg13+ manga/anime , censorship laws are much more stricter for sexual content than violence. If an act of raping is committed and proved it will probably raise the age bar which Kishimoto will not want.

FrozenTundra88 wrote:

You should realise they were no ordinary 12 or 13 year old at that time. They were ninjas with enough mental maturity to kill a human being. When you live in such an violent environment you mature(either for good or bad) at a faster rate than a person who is in a peaceful place.

Although Kishimoto portrays them like kids but its only to make them easier to understand by a majority of Naruto fans.

What i am saying is that the feelings that Sakura had at that time is not exactly equal to a "normal real world 12 or 13 year old girls feelings".