Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

The Naruto/Sakura RANT *SPOILERS*

DeadTeen

[41]Sep 15, 2006
    • level: 9
    anubis145 wrote:
    I agree with Topic Creator. DragonSpawn, by your logic, Sasuke and Naruto will make the best couple. Get out of you little fanboy fantasies and accept that Naruto and Hinata is NOT, I repeat, is NOT going to happen. The only time he ever showed signs of liking her was when Neji went all fatalist on her ass and Naruto would have done the same thing, even if it were Gaara or Ino in Hinata's position, because he was born a loser and want to change that at all costs. The only other time was the was when he actually fought Neji... oh... wait Naruto did that to gain acknowledgement for beating a strong opponent... that's right... silly me!

i just hope one day they do and i will save this post, just to see ....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

phoenixnaruto

[42]Sep 15, 2006
    • level: 1
    DeadTeen wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    I agree with Topic Creator. DragonSpawn, by your logic, Sasuke and Naruto will make the best couple. Get out of you little fanboy fantasies and accept that Naruto and Hinata is NOT, I repeat, is NOT going to happen. The only time he ever showed signs of liking her was when Neji went all fatalist on her ass and Naruto would have done the same thing, even if it were Gaara or Ino in Hinata's position, because he was born a loser and want to change that at all costs. The only other time was the was when he actually fought Neji... oh... wait Naruto did that to gain acknowledgement for beating a strong opponent... that's right... silly me!

i just hope one day they do and i will save this post, just to see ....

why so u can throw it at her or his face evil yet sweet at the same time

knowledgeseeker

[43]Sep 15, 2006
    • level: 21
    DeadTeen wrote:
    As ,much as i hate to say it, i can see your point, also after 2and a half year, Hinata's felling for naruto have diminished, and to be honest that really sadden me, i was hoping for Naru/Hina , *cry* , but oh well i guess i will have to live with it, and are those mangas in english, can you PM me with a link to them please(or where you got them from).

But man why does it have to be Naru/Sakura, i was so hoping him with hinata....

Actually, it seems that her feelings for him are stronger, but I think it is unlikely because of their lack of interaction. Kakashi even stated that Sakura is a lot like Naruto.

niceguyposer

[45]Sep 15, 2006
    • level: 6
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Well, it's on www.narutofan.com, those are the best versions.

No advertising, PhilDiffy. X-626 really doesn't like it.

PhilDiffy

[46]Sep 15, 2006
    Ah. My bad.

DeadTeen

[47]Sep 16, 2006
    But to basically summon it up, we will not really know until it happens, but man i got to say, if hinata existed in real life i would ask her out in a second, she is the type of girl i like.

Now i am just curious and waiting for the part where everything happens......

knowledgeseeker

[48]Sep 16, 2006
    DeadTeen wrote:
    But to basically summon it up, we will not really know until it happens, but man i got to say, if hinata existed in real life i would ask her out in a second, she is the type of girl i like.

Now i am just curious and waiting for the part where everything happens......

Something romantic might develop in this arc or the next one.

PhilDiffy

[49]Sep 16, 2006
    Well. Kishimoto did state that he would like to develop some more romance soon. And I can still guarantee Naru/Saku pairings, if not for anything else, than the fact that Kishimoto has put so much time into developing them. And you can't get any more obvious than the Captain Yamato telling Sakura how she truly feels for Naruto and getting interrupted by Naruto waking up. It's used so often it's almost cliche. But we shall see.

PhilDiffy

[50]Sep 16, 2006
    and DeadTeen, Just because you would date Hinata in a second, which is kinda creepy talking about dating anime-based characters, doesn't mean Naruto would. He's much different than you are, I bet. And looking at it, I think his and Sakura's traits go together very well.

phoenixnaruto

[51]Sep 16, 2006
    • level: 1
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    and DeadTeen, Just because you would date Hinata in a second, which is kinda creepy talking about dating anime-based characters, doesn't mean Naruto would. He's much different than you are, I bet. And looking at it, I think his and Sakura's traits go together very well.

sakura and naruto traits go together????? NOW THATS SCARY

Fight_the_Power

[52]Sep 16, 2006
    • level: 2
     i think its definately been a lot more obvious since the 2-1/2 year hiatus. i think i definately like the both of them more, now that they're older. they've changed alot.

knowledgeseeker

[53]Sep 17, 2006
    Fight_the_Power wrote:
     i think its definately been a lot more obvious since the 2-1/2 year hiatus. i think i definately like the both of them more, now that they're older. they've changed alot.

They are more mature, and certain parts of their personalities are even more similar than in Part 1.

PhilDiffy

[54]Sep 17, 2006
    Thanks for agreeing with my point, guys. You actually have to read after the timeskip to understand what I'm talking about, phoenixnaruto.

knowledgeseeker

[55]Sep 17, 2006
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Thanks for agreeing with my point, guys. You actually have to read after the timeskip to understand what I'm talking about, phoenixnaruto.

Yeah. It won't be too scary after you read it.

TheKyubi

[56]Sep 17, 2006
    • level: 7
    PhilDiffy wrote:

Leave him. He's slow on things.

PhilDiffy

[57]Sep 17, 2006
    Yeah, I figured he was a little on the slow side. But seriously, Naru/Hina lovers. Please, I beg you. Refute the points I make in what I wrote, and maybe I'll consider your side. But until you do, don't think of Naru/Hina as a plausible pairing. You know what this kinda reminds me of? How people on Teen Titans would always talk about the possibility of Robin/Raven. Oh, how I laughed at them after Trouble in Tokyo aired.

niceguyposer

[58]Sep 17, 2006
    • level: 6
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Yeah, I figured he was a little on the slow side. But seriously, Naru/Hina lovers. Please, I beg you. Refute the points I make in what I wrote, and maybe I'll consider your side. But until you do, don't think of Naru/Hina as a plausible pairing. You know what this kinda reminds me of? How people on Teen Titans would always talk about the possibility of Robin/Raven. Oh, how I laughed at them after Trouble in Tokyo aired.
    Yeah, that never made sense. Starfire and Robin had an actual relationship in the comics.  They even almost got married.
    Edited on 09/17/2006 7:30pm

drakengard213

[59]Sep 17, 2006
    • level: 19
    niceguyposer wrote:
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Yeah, that never made sense. Starfire and Robin had an actual relationship in the comics.  They even almost got married.
    okay, get back on topic, nobody wants to hear about the teen titans
    Edited on 09/17/2006 7:34pm

TheKyubi

[60]Sep 17, 2006
    • level: 7
    drakengard213 wrote:
    niceguyposer wrote:
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Yeah, that never made sense. Starfire and Robin had an actual relationship in the comics. They even almost got married.
    okay, get back on topic, nobody wants to hear about the teen titans

Yes. If you want to talk about Teen Titans, go to Teen Titans forums.