The Naruto/Sakura RANT *SPOILERS*

drakengard213

[61]Sep 17, 2006
    • level: 19
    TheKyubi wrote:
    drakengard213 wrote:
    niceguyposer wrote:
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Yeah, I figured he was a little on the slow side. But seriously, Naru/Hina lovers. Please, I beg you. Refute the points I make in what I wrote, and maybe I'll consider your side. But until you do, don't think of Naru/Hina as a plausible pairing. You know what this kinda reminds me of? How people on Teen Titans would always talk about the possibility of Robin/Raven. Oh, how I laughed at them after Trouble in Tokyo aired.
    Yeah, that never made sense. Starfire and Robin had an actual relationship in the comics. They even almost got married.
    okay, get back on topic, nobody wants to hear about the teen titans
    Yes. If you want to talk about Teen Titans, go to Teen Titans forums.
    thanks for agreeing with me
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

phoenixnaruto

[62]Sep 17, 2006
    • level: 1
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Thanks for agreeing with my point, guys. You actually have to read after the timeskip to understand what I'm talking about, phoenixnaruto.

how many times do i have to tell u people i have seen and read everything about naruto and that also means the manga.(i see ur point but the fact of the matter is am 100% hinata and naruto fan so theres no way u can change my mine is that clear)

phoenixnaruto

[63]Sep 17, 2006
    knowledgeseeker wrote:
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Thanks for agreeing with my point, guys. You actually have to read after the timeskip to understand what I'm talking about, phoenixnaruto.

Yeah. It won't be too scary after you read it.

if u didn't notice i was kidding

phoenixnaruto

[64]Sep 17, 2006
    TheKyubi wrote:
    PhilDiffy wrote:

Leave him. He's slow on things.

ur lucky i can't say bad words at this moment

drakengard213

[65]Sep 17, 2006
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    TheKyubi wrote:
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    why not

phoenixnaruto

[66]Sep 17, 2006
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Yeah, I figured he was a little on the slow side. But seriously, Naru/Hina lovers. Please, I beg you. Refute the points I make in what I wrote, and maybe I'll consider your side. But until you do, don't think of Naru/Hina as a plausible pairing. You know what this kinda reminds me of? How people on Teen Titans would always talk about the possibility of Robin/Raven. Oh, how I laughed at them after Trouble in Tokyo aired.

what part of 100% naruto and hinata fan don't u guys understand god

phoenixnaruto

[67]Sep 17, 2006
    drakengard213 wrote:
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    TheKyubi wrote:
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    why not

cause i might get suspended if i do continue

drakengard213

[68]Sep 17, 2006
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    drakengard213 wrote:
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    TheKyubi wrote:
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    why not
    oh, so when can you start saying bad things again

TheKyubi

[69]Sep 17, 2006
    • level: 7
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    drakengard213 wrote:
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    TheKyubi wrote:
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    why not

HM HM HM you're scared!

phoenixnaruto

[70]Sep 17, 2006
    drakengard213 wrote:
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    drakengard213 wrote:
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    TheKyubi wrote:
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    why not
    oh, so when can you start saying bad things again

when i get really mad i guess

phoenixnaruto

[71]Sep 17, 2006
    TheKyubi wrote:
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    drakengard213 wrote:
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    TheKyubi wrote:
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    why not

HM HM HM you're scared!

nice try

TheKyubi

[72]Sep 17, 2006
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    TheKyubi wrote:
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    drakengard213 wrote:
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    TheKyubi wrote:
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    why not

HM HM HM you're scared!

nice try

Do not worry. No one's gonna suspend u. Say whatever u want.

PhilDiffy

[73]Sep 17, 2006
    • level: 9
    Okay, so I didn't need the Teen Titans analogy. My Bad. Anyways, my point is that you Naru/Hina shippers need some PROOF. I've shown an indefinite amount of proof for Naru/Saku. Haven't heard much for Naru/Hina except wishful thinking.

DeadTeen

[74]Sep 18, 2006
    PhilDiffy wrote:
    Okay, so I didn't need the Teen Titans analogy. My Bad. Anyways, my point is that you Naru/Hina shippers need some PROOF. I've shown an indefinite amount of proof for Naru/Saku. Haven't heard much for Naru/Hina except wishful thinking.

Yeah well, Wishes sometimes come true and like i said before when either Naru/Sakura or Naru/Hina actually happens, no one will know for sure.

ssDemonInuyasha

[75]Sep 18, 2006

PhilDiffy wrote:

I might be a Naru/Hina Shipper or whatever, but I don't think you really showed any proof. To me you just interpreted Sakura's feelings differently than I would have. Like the thing about Sakura asking Naruto about looking more like a woman. That happens in other anime and manga that I'm into and it seems that anime girls ask that  to any close friends that are male, something about wanting to look attractive like a grown woman. Though I will admit that Naruto pairing with Sakura is just as likely to me as Naruto getting together with Hinata. I'm not sold on the Naruto/Sakura paring because I don't think Sakura would drop her feelings for Sasuke in the timeskip just as Naruto didn't drop his feelings for Sakura in the timeskip.

DeadTeen

[76]Sep 18, 2006
    ssDemonInuyasha wrote:

PhilDiffy wrote:

I might be a Naru/Hina Shipper or whatever, but I don't think you really showed any proof. To me you just interpreted Sakura's feelings differently than I would have. Like the thing about Sakura asking Naruto about looking more like a woman. That happens in other anime and manga that I'm into and it seems that anime girls ask that  to any close friends that are male, something about wanting to look attractive like a grown woman. Though I will admit that Naruto pairing with Sakura is just as likely to me as Naruto getting together with Hinata. I'm not sold on the Naruto/Sakura paring because I don't think Sakura would drop her feelings for Sasuke in the timeskip just as Naruto didn't drop his feelings for Sakura in the timeskip.

Yep but i hope as time goes by he loses feeling for Sakura and starts getting feelings for Hinata.

TheKyubi

[77]Sep 18, 2006
    DeadTeen wrote:
    ssDemonInuyasha wrote:

PhilDiffy wrote:

I might be a Naru/Hina Shipper or whatever, but I don't think you really showed any proof. To me you just interpreted Sakura's feelings differently than I would have. Like the thing about Sakura asking Naruto about looking more like a woman. That happens in other anime and manga that I'm into and it seems that anime girls ask that to any close friends that are male, something about wanting to look attractive like a grown woman. Though I will admit that Naruto pairing with Sakura is just as likely to me as Naruto getting together with Hinata. I'm not sold on the Naruto/Sakura paring because I don't think Sakura would drop her feelings for Sasuke in the timeskip just as Naruto didn't drop his feelings for Sakura in the timeskip.

Yep but i hope as time goes by he loses feeling for Sakura and starts getting feelings for Hinata.

That will NEVER happen!

phoenixnaruto

[78]Sep 18, 2006
    TheKyubi wrote:
    DeadTeen wrote:
    ssDemonInuyasha wrote:

PhilDiffy wrote:

I might be a Naru/Hina Shipper or whatever, but I don't think you really showed any proof. To me you just interpreted Sakura's feelings differently than I would have. Like the thing about Sakura asking Naruto about looking more like a woman. That happens in other anime and manga that I'm into and it seems that anime girls ask that to any close friends that are male, something about wanting to look attractive like a grown woman. Though I will admit that Naruto pairing with Sakura is just as likely to me as Naruto getting together with Hinata. I'm not sold on the Naruto/Sakura paring because I don't think Sakura would drop her feelings for Sasuke in the timeskip just as Naruto didn't drop his feelings for Sakura in the timeskip.

That will NEVER happen!

i got 2 words for ya u can guess what they are i think

TheKyubi

[79]Sep 18, 2006
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    TheKyubi wrote:
    DeadTeen wrote:
    ssDemonInuyasha wrote:

PhilDiffy wrote:

That will NEVER happen!

I know it's "You're right" Thanks bro I appreciate it.

drakengard213

[80]Sep 18, 2006
    phoenixnaruto wrote:
    TheKyubi wrote:
    DeadTeen wrote:
    ssDemonInuyasha wrote:

PhilDiffy wrote:

That will NEVER happen!
    Suck it!!!